Chapter 4

Doctor Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi met up with Wendy the very next morning for breakfast and she was not letting the treat thing slide.

 

"It wasn't me Seul. I was in the pediatrics wards and the Nurses can prove that." Wendy said about the 100th time.

 

"Then who else would know I haven't ate? And even gave me my favorites?" Seulgi frowned.

 

"Maybe it's that doctor from physiotherapy ... what's his name? Um... Park Jimin!" Wendy smirked, knowing that the guy already has a long-term crush on the neurosurgeon.

 

"No Wendy... you know I'm gay A. F." Seulgi sighed.

 

Then Wendy suggested that it was Irene but quickly took it back because she knew that the two Tasmanian devils would never do something so sweet to each other.

 

Just then, Seulgi's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and saw that it was from the director.

 

"Ooo, busy woman aren't you?" Wendy hummed.

 

"Shut up, we have nothing going on together. He's old enough to be my Father." Seulgi hissed before changing back to her professional voice to answer the phone.

 

.

 

"High Cut Magazine has contacted us. They wanted to shoot summer themed photos with a healthy look and glow. Thus they reached out to us to and wanted both of you top Doctors to shoot together." He explained.

 

"Together?" Irene asked.

 

"Yes together. I know you two don't have the best relationship now but can you think it as another job to do?" The director asked.

 

Seulgi and Irene both exchanged despising looks before reluctantly agreeing.

 

.

 

[June High Cut Magazine]

 

"Talented Doctors, beautiful models! Doctors Irene Bae and Kang Seulgi had taken over the look of June! Who said Doctors can't enjoy their summer?"

 

(Photo: Irene Bae Joohyun) Irene Bae, 33, is a famous cardiac surgeon in Seoul National Hospital. During summer vacations, she loves to go to calm and quiet places such as the beach. Irene also likes to take long walks and admire the sky. With the hectic schedule in her daily life, Irene definitely enjoys her healing vacations.

 

 

(Photo: Kang Seulgi) Kang Seulgi, 27, is one of the youngest Doctors in Seoul National Hospital. A gifted intellect, Seulgi graduated at 23 And joined the hospital in that same year as a neurosurgeon. In summer, Seulgi likes to hang out with her high school friends and keep to her work out routine to retain her amazing figure.

 

.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter