Chapter 15

Doctor Doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BREAKING NEWS!: Seoul National Hospital's TOP Neurosurgeon Exposed to be a Lesbian!]

 

Dispatch had received scandalous photos of doctor Kang Seulgi from an unknown source.

 

These pictures show the doctor having dates with an unknown female.

 

 

.

 

[Seulgi's Office]

 

"Kang Seulgi! How are you going to explain this?" Wendy asked her and showed her the article, which she was reading on her phone.

 

Seulgi cursed and combed her hair with her fingers. The only person who could've done it was none other than Irene's Boyfriend.

 

It wasn't only Wendy who barged in. Irene came in a while later with the same article showing on her phone.

 

"How did this happen?" She asked.

 

"Stop it the both of you. I don't know what to do." Seulgi groaned as she massaged her throbbing headache.

 

"Seulgi, we need to solve this! If not you risk being fired." Irene said.

 

The issue was so huge, especially when it involved uality. The intellect, no matter how smart, could not think of a better way to face the issue.

 

"How did the person even get these pictures?" Wendy asked.

 

That question prompted Seulgi to lift her head up from the table and looked at Irene.

 

"Did you deleted the photos after we broke up?" Seulgi asked.

 

"I... H-how is that important?" Irene snapped.

 

"It is. So did you delete our photos or not?" Seulgi asked again.

 

Irene shook her heads causing Seulgi to let out a groan.

 

.

 

[XXX Bar]

 

Fortunately, bogum's plan to get Seulgi fired backfired. Thanks to the nearing of Pride Month, Seulgi's news got more positive reactions as to the negatives. It would be a fatal move if the hospital were to fire her at this period. All Seulgi got was a scolding from the director, a warning and a week's suspension from work to which she spent drinking her days away.

 

Sunmi was heading towards the bar after her time on the dance floor when she noticed a familiar woman.

 

She walked closer and was taken aback when she saw Seulgi deadass drunk with her head on the countertop.

 

"Um... you know her?" The bar tender asked.

 

Sunmi nodded.

 

"Then would it trouble you to take her home? We're going to close soon." He said.

 

This was the only time Sunmi hated the genes that blessed her with skinny-ness. She had to use whatever remaining muscle strength she had to haul Seulgi into her car.

 

"Gosh Seulgi, what the hell happened?" She sighed and started to drive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter