I am Here

The Soloist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am Here by Yang Da il

 

 

 

He can't even make himself calm

His palms are sweating a lot

And it is shaking at most of times

But ... his eyes closed

 

 

 

He knows that it is hard to force himself and fight his other side

He is trying, everyday..and everynight

But he can't

It becomes stronger when he close his eyes

 

 

 

"You can't forget it!"

"You will hurt them again"

"Do you know? You should be punished right?"

 

 

 

He felt like his head tied so tightly

His heart pounding

It makes him burned in anger

But he is still closing his eyes, trying to win over himself

 

 

 

He might be lose it,

He might be give up..

But, she comes to his mind at the right time

 

 

 

"We are free ! We are free Yoseop oppa!"

 

 

 

Free?

 

 

 

Just a memory about her, and it could make him better

 

 

 

His eyes are still closed,

But his hands aren't shaking anymore,

His heart is pounding normally,

And he could sleep in peace, 

Without a nightmare

Without the other side of him..

Because of her

 

 

 

Right Eunji..I am free, we are free..

 

 

 

Always at this place

So I can protect you even when it’s cold or when it hurts

So you will know when you hear this song

This can be my last wish

 

 

 

The Soloist Chapter 15

I am Here

 

 

 

It’s a warm, sunny morning

My memories of you were always like that

 

 

 

Jeong Eunji POV

 

(Sigh)

I don't know how much i take a long breath like this, it might be a hundred? Thousand? I am not sure since i am not that interested to count it, but i know that i did a lot since i woke up. Since i didn't sleep well last night.

It doesn't make sense, i just feel that something ... seems so wrong. Although i still don't know what is it.

"Eonnie!" 

"Ah!" It scared me, i am a bit startled by the sudden presence. "Jeong Eun-ah.."

"Hehehe" she is so cute, and i just realize that she smile often to me, its good when we could be closer.

"Why?" I caressing her hair and eventually pull her to my arm to give her a warm hug.

"Would you like to show me how to play the piano?" 

"Hm? Piano?"

"Yes, you said that you know how to play the piano yesterday! Um... or is that on the day before yesterday? Hm? when was it?"

It was like..three days ago, when everything was getting better. The day after all of the kids got food poisoned. Yah, if i could remember it well, the news was officially reported as a national news. And the only reasonable place which could be investigated was the Food Fair. I still remember when Hayoung forced us to watch the tv for that news right after she woke up in the morning. I don't know why she could be that sure if it will be spreaded on news. But hehe, she was right.

"Eonnie?"

"Oh, yes?"

"Do you listen to everything that i said?"

"Eh?"

"Piano eonnie! Piano!"

Oh, that piano..i just impressed when i found the piano at this orphanage though. 

"Why do you so insist to know about it dear?"

"Because..."

"Hm?"

"Yeon Ho"

"Yeon Ho?"

"Since he learnt about how to play a guitar.."

Hm..i smell a big rivalry here, as expected kids are so cute.

"Yeon ho said that he will play guitar as good as Ddan ddan oppa so he could show off."

"Show off?"

"Yes, to Principal and Yoseop oppa."

I could see her strong will even though her head is bent down

"I got it! I will tell you how to play the piano! We shouldn't lose from Yeon Ho right?" I put my hands on her shoulder.

"RIGHT EONNIE!" she is full with enthusiasm, hehe and it's good.

"I will teach you, but before it..."

"Hm? I WILL DO EVERYTHING EONNIE!"

"Everything?"

"YES! Everything!"

"Promise me?" She is nodding and then she show me his little finger. 

"So...i want you go to our diningroom and get you breakfast there!"

"Aaaaah Eonnie, it isn't fair.."

"What? It is fair darling, you promise me to do EVERYTHING right?"

"But still.." she is sulking

"What's wrong with breakfast? Tell me Jeong Eun ah"

"Just...AAH!" She is frown and turn her back from me. I take a deep sigh and slowly make her facing me.

"Jeong Eun ah, do you know why does Yeon Ho still sick and can't even out from his bed?"

Yes, Yeon Ho got sick, after he got food poisoned like others he hasn't recovered yet, Dongwoon oppa said that he got gastritis so that he shouldn't out from his room until he fully recovered. I could remember how mad he was when he should eat the medicines again and again. Thankfully Gayoon eonnie, eomoni and Yoseop oppa were there to handle.

"It because he hates to has his breakfast like you did. Do you want to be sick too? I thought Yeon Ho hates it the most, poor him, he can't even going out and can't eat everything he wants, do you really want to be like him?"

She is shaking her head. "I.."

"Hm?"

"I... i don't want him to be like that either"

"Good, i know you are a good friend for him."

"It...it isn't like i like him though."

"Hehe, all right, all right. So, i think you know what should you do then?"

"Okay eonnie "

"And i will teach you how to play the piano later."

"Yippie!" And she runs to the main house.

 

 

 

It’s a warm, sunny morning

My memories of you were always like that

I used to be filled with dark days and white nights

But you came to me like a miracle and became my light

 

 

 

"Ah Eunji! It's good to meet you here" we almost bumped when i just entered the kitchen.

"Gayoon eonnie?"

"I just want to find and meet you, but it's good if we bumped like this."

"Hehe, what's wrong eonnie?"

"I want to ask your help, would you like buy everal things, especially groceries with ddan ddan? dont worry, i will write it down for you, is that okay?"

"Oh, okay, but how about the class today?"

"I am sure that Seungyoon will handle it well, you don't need to worry about it."

"If you said so."

"Good, can both of you go after you have your breakfast?"

"Okay eonnie, it doesn't matter."

"Thank you so much." She hold my right hand before she left me to ... i am not sure, maybe she goes to principal office?

 

 

 

I don’t know either

But my fate that was given to me is for you

 

 

 

I could see all of the kids at the diningroom, some of them is not on their right state, since they are still sleepy to wake up i guess. They are so cute hehe. So i walk to eomoni, asked if i could give her another help. 

"Eunji ya..do you want a cup of tea? Or milk?"

"Ani, i want to help you instead."

"You will go out right? I heard it from Gayoon."

"Yes, with ddan ddan oppa, but the most important is..what should i do?"

"Just take a seat and eat your breakfast dear, you helped me a lot since this morning, since Yeon Ho sick, Gayoon never leave her eyes from him, so don't have a partner beside Hayoung who is busy to woke the kids up, and else. Thanks that you were here to helping me."

"All that i've done just make the pancakes."

"It means a lot!"

I am smiling, i want to eat my breakfast but i think i lose my appetite. So i turn my back to see the kids. They are eating well, and it's good.

"Drink your milk too, don't forget it!" Eomoni said it to the kids while washing several plates.

"Okay!" They said it in unity

"Eomoni." I said while helped her to stir the porridge for Yeon Ho

"Hm?"

"It feels so different when we should eat differently."

"Ah, do you mean with other staffs? It can't be helped right? Junhyungie should go to an Orphanage in Haeundae since early morning. Hayoungie and Gayoonie is too busy with the kids."

"but eomoni, Ddan ddan oppa, Seungyoon and ... Yoseop oppa should be here though, where are they?" 

 

"I am here, Ji" 

 

"AAAH!"

 

 

It is yoseop oppa, he scared me. I REPEAT  HE SCARED ME! Where did he got an idea to suddenly stand beside me without being noticed? 

"OPPA!"

"What?! Don't yell at me, you are in front of the kids, don't show them how bad your manner is."

He said while sipped his tea. When did he made it though?

"But..!" 

"Good morning eomoni?" He interrupt me, aargh i want to punch him.

"Ah Yoseobbie, do you want a pancake? Eunji made it today."

"Hm?" He is looking at me and i don't know why it could make me so nervous. Don't stare please..

"Okay, if only it wasn't poisoned."

"Wha.." i just want to punch him right on his face, but he is smiling instead while he stare at me. I...i can't stand with it!

"So, where is the pancaaaaaakes?" he said cheerfully while leave me speechless. I really want to punch him, but ... i don't know, to be honest, i am glad to see him, it's good to see him healthy and well...seems so happy. It relieved.

"Eomoni, where is ddan ddan?" He asked

"I thought that you know where he is." Eomoni said while gave him a pancakes on his plate. And he just shaking his head while pout cutely. 

"How about the Porridge for Yeon Ho? I will bring it for him." He said

"I thought Gayoon Eonnie will ...."

"No, " it is coming, his serious face is coming. he interrupt me, he always concerned about the kids, and i understand.

 

 

 

 

I only need you

Because I must have you

So I won’t be afraid of anything

 

 

 

 

"Good morning kids! Morning eomoni, morning eunji" Ddan ddan oppa comes and greet me right after Yoseop oppa leave the kitchen.

"Ddan ddan, take a sit and eat your breakfast." Eomoni said

"Hehe, thank you eomoni." He sits, pray and eat his breakfast. "Oh, eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter