Walking in The Winter

The Soloist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking in the night

 

"Where are you?" A murmur of a tired man could be heard. It is a man with red jacket who brings along his guitar. He played it for a whole day. Sometimes he stop and looking around, sometimes he entered a cafe or several shops to ask the same question..

"Did you ever seen this man?" He asked while showed a photo of an-enthusiastic  man with the messy hair. And everyone who asked will give him the same answer too

"I am sorry, i never saw him"

"It's okay, thank you so much"

He is tired, he is walking around here and there just to find his friend. He is tired but he can't stop, because he is worrying about his friend too much. He is afraid that his friend might be lost, in trouble and scared right now.

"Aah, how it could be if something happened to him?" 

He plays his guitar more often and more loudly, because it usually works! his friend will come to him when he heard his guitar's sound. We don't need phone but music could be the best helper. At least for his friend special case who never used phone. Too weird right? But his friend was really like that.

"Usually, i could find him with this guitar, but why doesn't he hear me? Did he found something which make him interested? It's good for him..BUT!  He couldn't meet with any stranger because he is  VERY unfamiliar with that. He might be starving right now, poor him. Did you find something to eat, chingu-ya?" He murmured while walked in the night. 

"Aaah, where are you?!" He was frustated, but he couldn't stop, he should find his friend as soon as possible. He is walking around and then arrived at the park which being the first place for him when he looking for his friend. 

"Back to the first place, huh?" He took a seat on the bench and staring to the tree in front of him.

"I should be more careful, especially on the next time, who knows that he followed me from Busan to Seoul on the last month, and i didn't notice him. When i arrived at the train station, suddenly he showed his presence, he stood behind me and asked me to bring him along, I don't have any choices at that time, because the train will be departed soon and i don't have time to accompanied him back to orphanage, so i don't have a choice beside brought him along with me to Seoul.."

He plays his guitar softly, while stared to the tree and feel the bellows of wind around him.

"I even changed my schedule to Seoul so that he will never knew about my departure, but i don't know how he could kept slitthering from the Orphanage and keep followed me in the end."

He take a deep sigh, and keep plays his guitar.

"Shall i stop come to Seoul? But i should visit my Mother here, she lived alone and she refused to come along with me to Busan..I can't leave her.."

Soothing melodies could be heard there, melodies which brings his worries out and dissappear.

"What should i do? I think i should talk to the principal later, but i can't go anywhere if i couldn't find him."

He is looking around and his sight back to the tree in front of him.

"I found him here before, why can't i find him now?"

He murmured along with his guitar. This night might be so hard for him, he tired and sleepy but he can't sleep before he could find his precious friend. He is trying to stay awake but his eyes couldn't help him anymore and brings him to..sleep instead.

............

Meanwhile..

It was Eunji with her new friend in front of her apartement.

Eunji POV

"So...this is my house, i live with my Friend, Yoon Bomi. Let's come in, we will cook something to eat!" 

Wait! Did i try to invite someone to my house? Inviting a man? Oh, he might be younger than me, but it clearly wrong! How could i be this fool?

I look at him awkwardly, and he is looking at me with his innocent face.

"I...i think..i think since it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter