The Names..

The Soloist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on The Soloist..

 

Jeong Eunji has been arrived in the orphanage.Then, she decided to sleep early in her room with the key which given by Hayoung to her. Unexpectedly, the key made her slept in Yoseop's room..

 

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA,!"

He push me and it almost make me fall from the bed. 

"What..what are you ..."

He even can't speak so well in my dream. I am giggling at how cute he is. And then I am rubbing my eyes to make me fully wake up.

But...

 

nothing changed, 

 

he is still there, in front of me! So..

 

"I a..asked you..." 

 

Am i..

 

How..how could you..."

 

Not Dreaming??!

 

"Slept in my room?!"

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

.

.

 

The Soloist Chapter 10

The Names..

 

 

Jeong Eunji Point of View

I am such a fool, how could i slept in a man room...uh, why didn't i check it first? I don't know what to do, while he looked at me with his shocked eyes.

"I..i am sorry.." i muttered, but his expression isn't change after all

"I am sorry.." i said it again, while i am trying to get up from his bed.

"What are you doing!" He is pointing his finger towards me. 

"I...i will get up and..."

"DON'T MOVE!" He is yelling

What? Why? Ah, i don't care i should get up and go to hide my embarassment. 

"Listen, i am sorry if.." i can't continue my words since i think that i lose my balance and it makes my body fall after that. I close my eyes when i realize that i will fall with my head strike so hard to the  floor first.

But it doesn't happen.

I don't feel it, i know that i was falling, and i feel my body was falling upside down before. But don't hear any sound of my head, i don't feel pain. I wonder why..

So, i open my eyes and the first thing that i realize is..

He is hugging me, and he put one of his hand behind my head so that my head will not strike the floor. 

"I said to not move, but you insist." He said while hovering me

"A...um..thank you.." i said and my eyes cannot leave his eyes.

'Tok..tok..tok' 

It from the outside, and it makes both of us shocked. He is getting up hurriedly and raising both of his hand while muttered.."i don't do anything..i don't do anything..i don't do anything.." 

And so i do the same, i get up while i was trying so hard to hide my laughter. He is so cute..uh really

"Are you okay?"

It was the principal. He is coming faster than i thought. Oh, what should i do if he found me here, inside his room?

"I will enter to your room!" He said, and then the room opened, it is not locked at the first place so it was not that hard to open the door. 

He is coming with Seungyoon and Hayoung who come behind him. 

"What happen?" He asked

"I .. i am..sorry." i muttered, i am afraid that he will mad to me and ask me to leave this orphanage.

"Um..principal..like i said before, it was my fault, i .." hayoung try to give an explanation

"I don't ask you, Hayoung-ssi." And then he look at me, his death glare make my whole body trembling. I look to  Seungyoon, and he mutter  "why?" Without sound and raising his palm. 

"It isn't her fault." Finally, the checkered shirt man say something

The principal take a deep sigh after that. 

"Hayoung-ssi,"

"Yes! Principal!"

"You should Accompany miss Eunji to her room, make sure that you give her the right key."

"Yes..principal.."

"We're sorry for that, Miss Eunji." He give a bow to me

"Ah, no..no..it's okay.."

And then he leave us, Seungyoon, Hayoung, me and the checkered shirt man in this room.

"Yah, Eunji what are you doing?" I know that he is holding his laughter. Seungyoon, you didn't help. I will punch you later.

"I am sorry, Eunji Eonnie..i give you the wrong key. Gayoon Eonnie give me the key and she asked me to put it right after, since she should accompanied the kids to sleep. but i keep it on my pouch, i even didn't realize when i gave you the wrong key..i am sorry.." she said it when she helped me to get up.

"It's okay, hayoung-ah.."

"I am sorry, oppa.." she is also apologizing to him, and that checkered shirt man just nodded his head. Uh, i should ask his name after this..

"We will meet for breakfast, then..be ready." 

"Okay.." he said.

 

And then, we left his room. We walk by passing the corridor, back to the livingroom and turn to another room. Hayoung still accompany me and help me to put my stuffs. 

"Thank you, Hayoung-ah.."

"Yes, um since we will have our breakfast with the kids, i am sorry that i can't help you to do the rest, i should help Gayoon Eonnie and other staffs, do you mind if i...."

"Okay, thank you, i will come to help too.."

"Um! So let's meet in the diningroom!"

So, i should take a bath and be ready to help them. I could arrange my stuffs later i guess, since i don't have so much time. Okay, hurry up Eunji! 

.....

08.07

Diningroom

 

Why am i so nervous? The kids are looking at me closely with their sharp gaze. Oh kids...you should give your attention to your breakfast instead. 

"So, kids .. they are our new staffs, you should call them politely, whenever or wherever you are. Let them be your friends from now on, do you understand?"

"Yes, principal!" They said it in unity

"So, let's pray before we eat our breakfast...., Min Soo..?" the principal said

"Yes, principal?" An adorable kids raise his hand and asked politely

"Would you like to lead us?" 

"Yes,.." he take a deep breath and he is  looking around. "Attention please...before we eat our breakfast, let's pray as our grateful today...Pray..begin.." 

The staffs had been raising them so well, they were grown up with good manner. I am glad that South Korea has these people who love and give their life for children. 

.....

Gayoon Eonnie is accompanying us to have a 'little tour'. She introduced us to all staffs. Actually, since Seungyoon had already come for several times, he looked so comfortable with them. He even did several jokes to older staffs. It really gives him some advantages. While i looked so awkward with them. Duuh..

After have a little tour to meet several staffs, we are guiding to visit the class. 

"even though that this little orphanage was built to protect the kids, the principal said that the kids need to learn. They might lived with pain in the past, but they shouldn't lived without hope in the future. They should be smart to protect their own life. So, that was how we have several class for them. Like kindergarten level and elementary level. " Gayoon Eonnie said it while guiding us to visit the class.

"How many children in this orphanage?" I asked her

"There are 7 children in kindergarten class, 8 children under 6 years old, and 5 children in elementary level."

"And how about the kids as a middle high schoolers?"

"Unfortunately, we should make them agree to moving, they were transferred to Haeundae, the orphanage that Seungyoon worked before. Although that i really want them to be here, but in other side, they should get other experience, they should get a better place to lived. But..yah, You will love all of them, all of the childr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter