The Scattered Memories

The Soloist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously, on The Soloist

.

Jeong Eunji passed out after following a mysterious man to the forest with no one ever know that she was  missing from the orphanage. But unexpectedly, someone found her and brought her to an unknown place..

.

.

The Soloist Chapter 12

The Scattered Memories

.

.

Jeong Eunji Point of View

 

'Where am i?'

I grab my head, since i still feel so dizzy.

"Ah, you've awaken.."

I look at my left side, and someone was there..

"How..how could you.."

"Why did you slept while you have a bruise on your forehead and dirty clothes?"

Wait...slept?

"I am not....ah," i try to get up and i feel the dizziness hurt me like crazy.

"Is that hurt?" He asked me, and i want to yell right to his face, 'OF COURSE HOW COULD YOU ASKED WHEN YOU ALREADY SAW HOW PAINFUL THIS WAS?' but my head hold me to do that, so i just look away from him to know where exactly i am and how he dragged me here? How suddenly Yoseop was here with me, did he follow me after i chase the mysterious man? Ah, i don't know..

I couldn't tell how i felt when he make me fall to his lap while my mind was busy with several thoughts about him. 

"Whaa.." 

"Someone told me that we can help people's head by put it on our lap like this."

"What do you mean by people's head?"

"Um..if your head was in pain, you could put it on other people's lap, she told me that."

She? Who is that? But indeed, his lap make me better, the dizziness is almost gone, i am so thankful for his action, his lap is so comfortable.

"Um..thank you." I said, while i look at his eyes, but he is smiling instead which make my cheeks blushing. HOW COULD IT BE LIKE THIS?

"A...anyway, where are we?" I asked him, to hide my embarassment.

"Um, a lake..you can see the lake in front of you right? Why do you ask me about something that already clear in front of your eyes?"

Aish, he just made my heart flutter before but suddenly he make me want to punch his face because of his words. But, this lake is so nice to be visited. The orphanage was built at the great area, i mean the forest and this lake, i came to an unexpected place. 

"How could you found me?"

"I followed you when i saw you run into the forest, and i found you slept on the ground."

"I am not sleeping, i was falling when i chase..." should i told him about the mysterious man? Is it the right thing to said?

"Hm? Chase? Who?" He is looking at me straight to my eyes while i looked up.

"Ah, forget it..but why didn't you bring me to the orphanage, rather than bring me along with you to this lake?"

"Oh, do you want us to back? I thought that you want to see this lake, since you run into the forest."

I couldn't understand about his thought, someone else might bring me to the hospital when they saw my condition at the first place. But he just...think to bring me here? He is so...unexpected.

"How long we were here?"

"Um...i don't know, but i think it was so long because i am starving right now."

I chuckled, i just remember that he was starving too when we met before, and he is starving right now. I wonder, is he starving whenever we met?

"So, i think that we should back to the orphanage, now." I said while i tried to get up from his lap.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, give my regards to your lap."

"She is thankful to both of you, good job thighs!" He is patting his own thighs, and i found it so cute.

"So, let's go!..auch!" I am trying to stand up, but suddenly i remember about my left ankle, it still so hurt. 

Meanwhile Yoseop looked at me and observing my legs.

"You are in pain, you should stay."

"What do you mean that I should stay?"

"You can't walk, your left ankle.." he is pointing at my feet, and he is touching my ankle after that, so gentle. 

"Is it so hurt?" He said it so softly, and he make my heart flutter again.

"This is bad, you might losing your left leg." He said it blurtly, and i REALLY WANT TO PUNCH HIM! 

"WHAT?!"

He is still looking at me with his serious face, and suddenly he is laughing. HOW COULD HE DID THIS TO ME? 

"Hehe, i am sorry for that.." he is holding his laugh, but i know he want to laughing louder.

"You could laughing as much as you want." I said it with a frown on my face.

"I am sorry, really.." he is still trying to make his laughter fade out.

"So...let's go, we should back to the orphanage as soon as possible."

"But..how?" I ask him, since with my condition, i am sure that he will leave me behind.

Suddenly he turn his back to me, does he want to give me a..

"Do you want to take a ride? But i will not ensure about your safety."

 A piggyback?

"Are you sure?" I ask him because i am not sure about his idea.

"It can't be helped, this is the only choice that we have, we should back or do you really want to stay?"

So, i don't have another way to go, i hold his neck from behind and then we back to the orphanage by passing the forest.

"I am sorry, Yoseop."

and then he stop for a while when i called his name.

.

.

Yang Yoseop Point of View

 

"I am sorry, Yoseop."

What? She knew my name? Does she remember me?

"How...did you know my name?" I want to make myself clear

"I..i knew it because Ah Rin told me that."

Ah, so Ah Rin told her, to be honest i feel dissapointed about that, but it is a good thing, remember my name will ruin her life.

"Oh, it's good,"

And i start to walking again.

"You haven't told me about your name, even that we ever met twice!"

"I want you to know my name by yourself."

How could i say it ?!

"Huh?" 

"Nothing, forget it.."

"But..you are so different from the last time we met, it was like you are a different person."

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't say anything to me, but look at you now! You talk to me nonstop."

I don't want someone will caught me and you will losing your peaceful life

"Don't you like it?"

"It ..  it isn't like i hate this side of you, to be honest, i .. i am happy that you are not a weird person like Bomi said to me."

"Bomi? Ah, your roomate?"

"Do you remember her?"

"Of course, i remember everything about you.."

Yes, everything..but i wish that you will not ever remember anything about me, Jung Eunji..

We still walk and we arrived at the stairs. It's time for us to go up.

"I wonder about this stairs, did it really planned to be built? Who did that?"

"This stairs? I asked junhyungie to built it."

"Why?"

"It was too dangerous and too slippery at the rainy season, so that i asked him."

"Who will use it anyway?"

"Me."

"Do you always go to the forest?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"To see the lake."

"Do you really like the lake?"

"Do you need to ask me with so much questions like this? I am starving while i need to carried you like this."

"Okay, i will make you something in return!" 

"Got it...but ah...you are so heavy."

"Aish! I am sorry for that okay!"

She hit my back, and I am smiling, get along with her again is my favourite thing to do in my life. Even since we met at the first time, she .. didn't even change.

"Ah! Yoseop, do you have an idea? We should do something about this wall."

Yah, we arrived at the orphanage, but we need to pass this wall first.

"I will leave you here, i will jump and run straight to the kitchen."

"I will make something for you, remember?"

"Oh, so i need to throw you then,"

"what? Do you ever realize that your words are stabbing me?"

I am sorry for that, ji..but teasing you is the only thing that i could do to express myself, that i miss you so much.

"so...can you stand up for a while? I will jump first and take you along with me after that."

"Um, okay.."

So i jump after i put her down. Fortunately this wall isn't that tall, so Eunji can easily passed the wall and i take her by a piggyback again.

"Yoseop, should we walk straight to the kitchen?"

"Of course, but..do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter