Those Days

The Soloist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Junhyung Point Of View

It almost 4pm, i see how beautiful this sunlight which come out through the window. I like every corner in this room. I know, you might tell me that this is not the best room, but.. i still love this stuffy room, which already be my room since..i don't know, but i remember that my mother who built this home gave her right to me all of sudden. Well, i don't have any choice, since my mother was already passed away when my father left us 2 years before her funeral. I wish them happy there. 

I don't know why, but my mother really loves children. Whenever she met a child, she will took several minutes to talk with them. If she met them on the road, alone, without parents or family, she will brought them to our house. So sometimes it will be so stuffy in our home. But my mom reassuring me that everything will be all right whenever she saw me uncomfortable with that circumtances. That was a time when i met Yang Yoseop.

.....

Flashback

It is raining outside, my house is so messy with several kids who playing around, happily. They are so noisy nowadays. They have been already known each other very well. My father and my little brother are there too, joining them. I should be happy, but all that i do is take several deep sigh in my closed room.

i don't know, i can be more comfortable with them, it usually like that, but not for tonight. I am trying too keep myself calm. But i think i can't stand any longer, i have an exam tomorrow! And everything that i read can't even stuck in my mind for a while! Since my house is noisy as like the world war! 

Okay, i don't care, i just need a peaceful time to study in my life as an elementary schooler. I stand up, and opening my door's room. I am almost yelling but suddenly my mother come home.

"I'm home!" She is coming from the entrance door cheerfully, although that her clothes is fully wet of rain. 

"Where have you been? You said that you only buy several snacks to the minimarket? What took you so long?" My father help her with a towel.

"We have another guest!" She said excitedly and smiling, "oh dear, come here..it's okay" she said as she turn her head back to the entrance.

Someone appeared from the entrance door, it is a boy, he seems younger than me. His face look so pale, he wore a white clothes which a bit dirty to wear. He look uncomfortable, or look so afraid of our presence. Seems like he is not really sure about his arrival to our house.

"Is he okay?" My father asked

"He is fever." My mother said, whispering. But i could hear them clearly.  

"Oh my! Come here boy, we should change your clothes and ..." my father trying to reach the boy, but the boy is stepped back. My father look so worried and confused. 

"Just smiling," my mother tells my father what to do. "He will be more comfortable with you if you are smiling, trust me"

So that was how my father take care of our guest. He brings the boy to my little brother room, maybe to get another clothes for him. I almost entering my room again before i heard my father yells to call my mother.

"He is fainted!" I heard my father voice from my little brother's room.

"He might be can't take it anymore! He look so pale after all" my mother said right after she is there at the room.

All of the children in my house being more quiet, since the boy coming to my house. Okay, it is good for a reason. And i should prepare my bed immediately, because my little brother will sleep in my room tonight, yah..i guess so.

 

22.53 pm

Knock knock

 

"Hyung"

"Come in" i said while my eyes still locked to the books

"I will sleep here tonight."

"I know, your room has already booked right?" And i heard some giggles from my brother.

"Ah, hyung.."

"What?" I am still reading the book

"Do you know about that boy?"

"I haven't met him."

"Dad said that the boy has several bruises and scars, even mom cried when she saw those bruises."

I put my book on the desk and i look at my little brother. Try to find some lies on his eyes.

"I am serious, hyung! You should check it out of him too."

"Why should i do it?"

"Because...you always do it, you will worrying others but you never show it how. You will take care of others, silently and it was so cool !"

"What did you ... ah forget it! Just sleep can't you?"  Why am i stuttering?

"Hehe..okay hyung!"

-----

I can't sleep well last night! And my school day will be in danger since i being this sleepy. What the hell that i always think about the boy? So that i can't slept but think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter