It's Hurt

The Soloist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Soloist Chapter 11

It's Hurt

.

.

 

 

We are talking a lot! Shin Ah Rin is really a nice girl, she showed me all about her friends as well. Mischievous Yeon Ho, Smart Sang Hyuk, Min Soo Leader, and Ah Rin best friend, Jeong Eun. 

"Eonnie?"

"Yes, ah rin?"

"Should we go outside? We are free today, hehe "

"Um..nice idea, let's go!"

"Hooray! We should go to the tree!"

"The tree?"

"Yes! Our favourite place, the only tree that has swing hanged on it!"

She drags me, leaving the class immediately. I just realized that this orphanage isn't built as one, but it has several building. The first building is the main office and we could reach another building which built as the classrooms after that. We should walk to the outside to reach the main house which have dormitory, livingroom and diningroom. But don't worry since it wasn't that far, beside..walking is good for health.

.

.

"Ah! We are almost there! It is Yeon Ho!"

We are in the outside now and we're walking to the main house. So, she talked about this tree? The only tree that has a swing on it? This tree is indeed an eye catching object, so no wonder why the kids love this place so much.

"Haa Eunji yaah!" 

It's Seungyoon, he is waving his hand to me. While beside him, it was Yeon Ho who sitting on the grass with a puppy which i am sure that it is Yanggaeng.

"We will have a match!" He said

Oh i am forget about that, they talked a lot about the match since they've met in the class.

"What is it? I am sure that you will not be a winner." I said it when i arrived at the yard and joining them.

"Hoo..i am really really the best one in this major."

"I will be the winner! Hahaha..!" Yeon ho looked so confident about this. But what match is it? 

"They will give an instruction to yanggaeng, and the most effective ones will be the winner, hahh poor Yanggaeng, he shouldn't be involved in this weird match.." thank you Ah Rin, she is explaining the whole situation to me. 

"Cheer for me Eunji yah!" 

"Shirreo." I said it

"Ah Rin, cheer for me!"

"Aah, i won't! Jeong Eun will not let you Yeon Ho ya..but how can you brought Yanggaeng?"

"It easy, i brought Yanggaeng when she didn't even realized about my presence. She is too busy with Yoseop hyung, hahahaha"

"But still, she will not let you...."

"JO YEON HOO!!!!"

I heard someone yelled, a girl run towards us from the other side of the building. An adorable girl with her short hair run until she could grab Yeon Ho's collar  and make him down.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HOW DARE YOU TO BROUGHT YANGGAENG WHEN I EVEN DIDN'T REALIZE IT?!"

"A..Ahaha..ha, um..listen Jeong Eun ah, i..i asked you, but you .."

"DON'T MAKE AN EXCUSE! I DON'T WANNA HEAR THAT! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT.."

"It's okay, Jeong Eun ah.."

Someone said it from behind, it was him, the checkered shirt man, ah i mean Yoseop, should i call him as oppa? He looked younger than me though.

"Yanggaeng is not mine or yours, he is belongs to ours so let Yeon Ho plays with him too.."

She releases Yeon Ho and she is frown, she stamps her step and sit on the swing.

"Thank you Jeong Eun ah." Yeon ho said, but Jeong Eun ... she is looking away. 

"So, Yanggaeng-ah! Sit..!" Yeon ho start it right away, to be honest i am not that attracted to their match. I  let him and Seungyoon enjoy their match. i decide to follow Yoseop who already left the terrace.

"Wait!"

Loud enough, i think i said it louder than i usually do, but he don't even hear it. I keep following his step who is faster than i thought. After he left the terrace, he walked to ... i don't know where it will be, but it isn't even his room, because he passes the main house. 

He is still walking towards the last building of the orphanage. Is that a warehouse? But it seems well cleaned enough.

"Excuse..."

*BLITZ*

I want to call him but suddenly i interrupted by a flash and shutter sound from my right side. I am sure that it was from a camera. Someone just took a photo! 

So i looking to my right side, because i can't let it, what if it was a photo of me and the culprit will make it in a wrong way for his own advantage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter