Don't stop

The Soloist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Soloist Chapter 7

Don't stop by The East Light

-----

I’m going right now on my board

I won’t look back, I’ll only look forward

So when tomorrow comes, I can laugh

At all the hardships of today...

-----

 

Jung Eunji point of view

Seoul Police Departement Office

 

If you still remember how we could get here, yes let me remind you that we were here since we should report this demonstrating issue for our online daily  news site. We could get all of those information safely without any obstacles. Thanks to our guides and our helper today, they were like unexpected helper, but i am still grateful to met them. 

I was checking several pictures that i took, deciding to choose the best one. I was checking it one by one from my camera.

"Ah, this one ! I think it will be a good choice, i should ask namjoo for this, will does she like it too?"

I am wandering to find Namjoo, and i found her from a far. Namjoo is there, have a little conversation with one of the demonstrant, she told me, she thought that she need more information about this matter, she wondered that she could met with the victim personally, so she could make the real perspective from the victim. It's true, even though that we just a part timer columnists, but we should write the truth more than our perspective or our personal opinion, thanks to our mentor, Park Chorong for this ethics. 

I am waiting for her, i don't want to disturb her 'quality time'. But it wasn't too long, since she approached me right after her interviewing session. 

"Eunji! She is a victim!"

"Oh, that woman who talked with you right?"

"Yes, she told me several informations about the culprit. And Ugh! His punishment should be more heavier than the judges verdict at all!"

"Calm down Namjoo ya, don't include our personal perspective to our article, remember?" I told her while smiling

"Okay, okay..hahahaha, i just can't help it."

"I know, it was so terrible for women and girls."

"So, we already get all that we need?"

"Yes, i will show you several information from the police officer and best picture that i took about this demonstration."

"So, we just need to go for the rest articles i guess."

"But, it already 1.15 pm, i am afraid that we can't make it on time."

"You are right, so..what if we get separated? I will go to drama filming site and you go to that British Embassy event, Where was that?"

"Seoul City Hall"

"Yes, how was that?"

"Are you okay to do it by yourself?"

"It's okay Eunji ya, i am more familliar with that situation, artists, agency, drama PD, and yah..something like that, you know, write in gossips section give me some advantages too." She told me, and she is laughing.

"Okay, i believe in you Namjoo ya ! So, you should take the car and i will go by bus or taxi, but do you know where will you go? Filming site is..."

"It's okay, i will call my friend."

"Oh, you have a friend who worked as a drama production staff?"

"No, more than that."

"Eh?"

She take her phone from her pocket, and slide it to find something.

"Ah, i found it !" And she show me her phone to make me read the contact name, it written as..'나은' Naeun..

"What? Don't tell me..."

"Yes!  Model, Designer and Actress! Son Naeun!"

"You know her? Personally?!"

"Yes! She is my childhood's friend after all."

"Woah, Namjoo ya, you are so unpredictable!" I told her and i give her my thumbs up to appreciate her. 

"Hehe."

"Eunji ! Namjoo!" Someone calls us, and we see him there, waving his hand while walked to approached us, it is Yoon Dujun. 

"Oppa, thank you for being our best helper!" Namjoo said it

"Hey, it just nice coincidence, beside..i didn't give you so much help." 

"No, you are really help us oppa!" I said

"Okay, okay don't try to make me cringe!" 

"Hehe, so where is Gikwang oppa?" Nice question Namjoo ya. Because yes, he is not with Dujun Oppa, so where is he?

"He is....somewhere, dealing with some troubles inside the office, yah but he will suddenly appear when we need him, when i called him exactly, hahaha, so do you already get everything that you need?"

"Yes, we should go to another place after this."

"So, good luck! And ..oh, i should remind you about something, be careful to any strangers, okay? There are so much cases about strangers nowadays. You lived alone after all."

"I..." i am trying to interrupting

"You lived with Bomi, i knew it, and that's why i worried because i can't believe both of you can solve everything. So, don't and never invite a stranger to your house!"

A stranger? Did he knows? About our guest yesterday?

"Okay?" 

"Yes oppa, don't worry."

"Call me if something bad happened!"

"Or may be i should call you when we ate something tasty."

"Hahaha, yes that too! Call me anytime for that."

"Oh, shiksya-nim" and Namjoo is laughing after she said that

"So, we will go then, see you oppa! Give my regards to gikwang oppa!"

"Okay, we will meet this weekend! If only you are not busy."

"It's me or you, Yoon Officer?"

"Hahahaha, okay..see you later Eunji, Namjoo!"

So, that is how we separated, 

"Eunji ya..be careful!" Namjoo said while she already get ready in the car

"Okay, namjoo ya, you too! We will meet at the office on 2.30 or 3 pm, hwaiting!"

"Hwaiting!"

So, Namjoo go to the filming site and i should ride a bus to Seoul City Hall. Still a long day for me. Come on Eunji! Hwaiting! 

-----

Namgu, Busan

Sae Bit Kids Orphanage

Yang Yoseop Point of View

 

So quiet and so peaceful, at least here in my room, where i always being alone. But when I looked at the outside through my closed window and i see them, the kids who happily playing around, It was so bright and hot outside. Should i go around? And play with them too?

'Yoseop hyung!'  I heard that, not so clearly but i still can hear it. It is from the outside, he calls me, Park Min Soo. Very kind, smart and caring kid.

'Yoseop oppa! Come on!' And other kid is calling me, it is Shin Ah Rin, a girl with very sensitive heart.

I am waving my hand and smiling. I love to be here, looking at them and spending the rest of my life happily. But suddenly, a kid approached me and knock the window from the outside. impatiently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter