Lucid Dream

The Soloist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Soloist Chapter 25
Lucid Dream by Monogram

 


In the blurry memories
From the other side of my dreams
You call me
That voice gets clearer and clearer
As it pulls me in my dream

 

 

He is looking up to the ceiling, his mind is out of no where, and the rains couldn't divert him so far. With a quiet dim light, Son Dongwoon is laying on the sofa while his right hand was holding a book and now it was drooping down to the brown carpet. There are a sentence which bothered him since he read it, and it makes his heart felt so heavy. 
He doesn't know it will give a big impression to him. He took the book out of randomly at first, and he just never expecting to finished all of it. 
He is looking back to the book and read the sentence once again. 


"Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn't change the heart of others, it changes yours"


He doesn't understand, is that true?
So that everything he done, was nothing..
For all these times..


Dongwoon puts the book down and leave it on the sofa. Then,  he is heading to a room which placed at the corner of the house. This is one of Dongwoon's home, if he could say it like that. This is obviously one of his family's house, where he lived so happily at the bright summer with his beloved mother, very respected father and his beautiful sister. It has been a long time ago, such a good days for him.
No one will knows that he is back, because there were not that much neighbours who lived around of the house.  And with that, his neighbours are never looking back after his father's funeral and acted like there are nothing to be visited, just nothing and abandoned House. They might be have been told that no one would live at the house anymore. 
Son Dongwoon passed several pictures which hanged on the wall. Pictures that could recalls him back to his perfect life before everything happened. He wants to looking at those frames, but he doesn't know how it makes him hate that idea at the same time. So he is walking without lifting up his face. He doesn't want his family see...how awful he is. 
He wants to turn back the passed time, back to those memorable days. So he could do everything for it,  bet anything for it. But now, when he finally get the person who responsible with all of his miserable days, everything just become..more unreasonable to do. 
Dongwoon is taking a deep breath before opens the locked door. He always has a hard time when he wanted to faced him. Is that too much? Locked him and make him suffering like this? Why he never felt happy or satisfied? This is what he wants, but..he doesn't want him to get hurt either. 
He is looking at him who were sleeping, or forced to get unconscious to be  exact. the dosage of tranquilizer are being higher from time to time. He planned to make him dying by overdosages at first, but...he doesn't know what to do. He feels so wrong. 
Yoseop, he looked so pale and tiny. Dongwoon finds Yoseop's hands trembling for most of times. He heards how Yoseop groaning in pain sometimes. He heards when Yoseop murmured, asking for help too, but he holds himself. He doesn't want to help him. Even though..he will help him in the end. 
"Hyung... if only we could meet by another way.." Dongwoon said
"I .... i am sorry." He murmured

 


I’m pushing you out, I’m turning away
Pushing you out from my memories
But because of your thick scent in my head
I’m endlessly in pain and in pain again

 


Somewhere in Hospital

 

Where am i ?
It was his first thought when he awaken. He is not feeling well, his body feels aches at several parts. His chest especially, whenever he was breathing, his chest is so hurt as hell but glad that he was still alive though. 
Then, he is looking around and just realized that he was staying at the Hospital, for how long it was? He doesn’t really sure about that. Someone should be there and found him before he ended at this place. To be honest It’s good thing and he should show his grateful for that help. 

“Ah, You’ve awaken, how do you feel?” Said a nurse who comes to his ward 
“Better” Jang Hyunseung wants to tell her anything but he wasn’t in good condition to do that, thankfully the nurse know it well so he doesn’t need to tell her any further.
“You’ve found by a taxi driver who was the one who brought you here, if you wondering about that.” The nurse said
“You were laying with wound and injured badly before doctor decided to do an operation right away.”She continued
“How long i..”
“You were sleeping for almost four days.”
“Am i allowed to go home?”
“Not yet until you could be accompanied by your family.”

Jang Hyunseung have no family, his friends didn’t know about his condition and they couldn’t be counted on either, okay he understand that he will stayed for several days later, but he has another things to do..
Yang Yoseop and that man who were with him..
He should be hurry and find them, but with this condition, it will takes time.

“We were sorry for looking out to your wallet and and your stuffs. We should know about your identity and tell your family. Oh, is this your phone? It was ringing for several times before, we thought that it was from your family, so we told them about your conditions and they might be here soon.” The nurse said before gave him the phone.
Family? Who?
“You can call me and another nurse if you need something by the bell near your bed, And the doctor will come to examinate you in 30 minutes.” She continued and leave the ward.

Hyunseung is looking at his phone and smiling when he saw his last call history. 
“I don’t know that we will meet at this situation, how awkward it would be?”
He is put his phone down and looking at the window
“It has been a long time right? Gikwang-ah, Dujun-ah?”

 

 

Meanwhile on another side, a car is passing through the town. Yoon Dujun who drove it, decides to focusing his sight only to the road. His thoughts was messed up since the day he found out so much complicated things. How could it be this related? How could it be this far? Everything was happened with a correllation.
“Dujun-ah..yah?” Lee Gikwang who sit beside him divert his thoughts
‘OH, Why?” Dujun asked but his eyes were still looking at the road
“I Called you for several times and i worried that you could be sent us to another Hospital for our own, because of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter