Being There

The Soloist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Soloist Chapter 16
Being There by Jeong Eunji

 
Jang Hyunseung stride on his way while he keep his head bent low. Some people might think that he drunk or else, since he didn't even make an eye contact to people around him, no matter how loud people yells when he bumped with them, he just avoided it and walk away.


Some thoughts like people is always on the other side of him and they always stand on the different side of him seems so hard to be crashed when it has been lingered on his mind for years. It doesn't means that  he never try to give himself a chance for have a proper life, he did..but it never going well.


No one knows how his mind leads him for these years. Succeded to survive with his tough life wasn't a nice thing to be dealing with. But sometimes, he felt so grateful with that, he can bear with it until he become stronger and lived with his new side.
When he was younger, he can't tell how painful it was. When his life bordered, when his life surrounded with fear, when he should be dealing with pain and death which calling him for million times. He hate to remembered how weak he was, just lived as a child who never have a chance or have a simple thought to bring himself free. But not until yang yoseop comes to his life, once they know each other and their encounter made his life getting worse.


"Yang Yoseop." He is smiling, it has been a while since they met. "This is so funny, i've tried to find him for these years and we met by a chance?"
He still remember how his hatred toward Yoseop make him stronger, after these years he tried to let go over everything, but he was done at the first place. People said that time supposed to heal you is totally wrong. He might be forgotten what he felt when he separated with Yoseop, but he cant concealed it. His anger become worse in day by day. Really.. like finds Yoseop is the only thing that should be done before he die.


"I found him.." he said it like a whisper
"I've found him!" Now he said it louder
"ARGH!" He said it with anger while punched the wall beside him.
"I will found you Yang Yoseop! You should paid what you've done to me!"
He closed his eyes, trying to make himself calm. And after several breathing, he grab his sense out and smiling. "I will find you by a little help from your beloved.."
He is looking down and then a folded knife from his pocket. "Glad that i've left a sign on his forehead, it's not a deep cut though, but i wonder...will he remember me by that?" He has a smirk on his face. "Anyway...Why does Eunji always with you? Stick together for a long time?but yah..It's better for her to not stay on my way at this time.."

 

How is the place where I lived?
I didn’t know it well when we were together 

 

They are running as fast as they could while apologized when they bumped with others. Some of people yells and some of them are worried. 
"Eunji! Call Gayoon noona!" Ddan ddan said, when he was too busy to run and carrying Yoseop on his back at once.
"Yes!" She tried to find 'Gayoon' on  her contact, but it isn't that easy when you should run and looking to your phone at the same time too. "I'll tell her that we are going to hospital!" She said.
"No, forget it! All of my suggestions about brings Yoseop hyung to the hospital! Asked Gayoon noona about what should we do instead!" 
"But he is bleeding!"
"Believe me, i think bring him to the hospital isn't a good idea."
Eunji doesn't feel so sure about that, but she tried to understand. 


'Hello, eunji?'
"Ah Gayoon eonnie!"
'What happened?'
"Eonnie..." she doesn't feel right, she doesn't know how to tell her.
"Eunji, open the door!" Ddan ddan suddenly asked her when they got back to the parking area. 
'Eunji?' 
"Wait eonnie!" She said when she helped Ddan ddan to put Yoseop into the car.
"Is that Gayoon noona?" Ddan ddan is whispering to her, and she is nodding. "Make it in loudspeaker mode, i'll tell her..and you should sit at the back seat with Yoseop hyung, okay?"
'Eunji?'
"Gayoon noona." Ddan ddan said it
"Ddan ddan? What happened?"
"I am sorry, i didn't know that Yoseop hyung was with us, and i  ... " he can't finish his words, like bite the bullet he feels so wrong.
'I understand..tell me when you get back, now..bring him back to the orphanage. Calm down, and everything will be okay.'
"Yes noona!" Ddan ddan said and they are on their way to home.


Eunji feel so impressed, Gayoon is so thoughtful. She is afraid that gayoon will scolds them or else, but Gayoon is the one who make her relieved. She is looking at her right side, Yoseop is still in his unconsciousness. Then, She make him laying on her lap. Suddenly she remembered that he ever did the same thing several days ago.


'Someone said that we can help people's head by put it on our lap like this.'


"I want...to help your head too..oppa." she is smiling while caressing Yoseop's hair and hold his hand.

 

 

You were looking at me by holding my hands firmly 

 

 

Jeong Eunji POV
"We should be hurry! Let's bring him to his room, and we shouldn't let the kids see him with this condition!" Gayoon eonnie said right after we arrived. She has been waiting for us at the main gate. 
We are running to the main house, fortunately, we don't meet with others especially the kids, they are still have a class i guess.


When we arrived at his room, Yanggaeng barks for several times. I think, if he was a human, he might tell us how worry he was when he saw his friend come back with this condition.
"Dongwoon ssi, please.." Gayoon eonnie asked Dongwoon who has already waited in the livingroom.
"I got it, but ... seems that you haven't fully believe in me right? Noona?" Dongwoon oppa said
"Just...please tell me that he is okay."
"As you wish." He starts to checking yoseop oppa condition, i am not that understand, but seems that he checked whether yoseop oppa is breathing or not. Then, raises his legs by a pillow. After that, loosening Yoseop oppa clothes, just to make sure that he could breathing normally. But after several moments, he take a deep sigh and starts to checking Yoseop oppa's back especially around his neck and his head.


"As i expected.." he said
"What? Is that bad?" I asked
"He was fainted because of this." He said as he pointing on Yoseop oppa's neck, especially to his scruff. "Someone just hit him so hard on this area, since scruff has so much nerves, he might be fainted easily."
"Who did it to him? Ah...we can't do anything about that either, but.. when does he will be awaken?" Gayoon eonnie asked
"Let's see...in 10 or 15 minutes."
"Okay, thank you...glad that you were here." Gayoon eonnie said while Dongwoon oppa just give his smile to her. "Ddan ddan, eunji..come with me, i think so much things need to be explained, right?" And she left the room with ddan ddan oppa following her.
"Oh, i should do something to that wound, i guess." Dongwoon oppa said
"Oppa, "
"Hm? Yes, eunji?"
"Thank you so much, for take care of him."
"It doesn't matter..oh, i will inform you when he awaken." And he is smiling, again..
"Thank you for that one." I said before i left the room and following Gayoon eonnie to...be scolded maybe.

 


When everything leaves me 
Only you’re staying

 


Seoul
12.11 pm
Everyone knows how perfect she is, known as an actress, model, designer and singer. Multitalented artist which is so rare to be found. She has been living well, she has everything that she needs, except one thing..freedom.
Son Naeun just arrived at her luxurious apartment from her tightly packed schedules. She want to cry or grumbling about it, but no one was there except her. 


She is going to her kitchen to drink a bottle of water just to make herself better. She needs to go for another schedules later, so she keep looking to her smartphone.
"20 minutes...just my precious 20 minutes which will be gone soon."
She is closing her eyes and suddenly her phone vibrating. She thought that it might be from her manager who will pick her up, so that she ignore it. But her phone is vibrating more than once, so she doesn't even wait to reach her phone. Because, No one will gives her a warm call beside...
'Namjoo'


She is smiling when she saw her phone. 
"Namjoo ya!"
'Naeun ah! Ahahaha where are you? Stuck with your crazy schedules?'
"Hehe  you know it well though"
'So, will you hang up my love call?... i mean, i have being a disturbance right?'
"I has been scolded a lot because of you."
'What? Really? Mianhae ahahaha, i will call you later then.'
"No! I'm joking, I just arrived to my home now..'
'Hoooo, its good then, hehe Naeun ah, are you free tonight? I think a rooftop barbeque will be nice? I really want you to join us, it will be fun!'
"Hmm..."
'I am waiting..'
"Hmm yah...eung..."
'Yah! Cant you just give me an answer??!'
"Hehehe, i really want to, but i am not sure..i will check it soon and go to Bomi eonnie's house tonight if i was free, how is it?"
'You should be there okay! You told me that you want to meet Chorong Eonnie right? You better to show up your face there!'
"She will be there? And eunji too?"
'Yes and no, I think Chorong Eonnie will joining our barbeque party, but Eunji will not be with us. She has been in Busan, i wonder how well she is, so i planned to have a video call with her tonight.'
"Ah, so."
'Okay, see you there Naeun ah! Fighting!. Bye bye!'
"O! Bye bye!"
She really wants to go, have a quality time with friends like Namjoo and Bomi Eonnie is always being a nice thing to do. But, her life never been that good when dealed with freedom. Like him..


where you are
 I’m living among so many people 
Why am I feeling so empty? 
I thought that I’m alright I only got used to my longing for you


Yoon Dujun is wandering around, he can't make himself clear enough that he is ready to meet his hyung's family. Because..yah, it never ended happily. As long as he could  remember, He hasn't succeded to get back without tears. 


Thankfully, he never heard that someone ever after he got back to the police station because of his red and swollen eyes. But he is not that sure since he might be never heard what people said behind his back. People will have different thoughts and assumptions. So, he always be ready to hear a rumour about him. 


"Dujun-ah..it has been 15 minutes long, are you sure that we should be here rather than go out from this car and visit them?" Gikwang asked impatiently.
"Yes." Dujun said briefly
"What?!"
"Gikwang ah, you know..."
"But it has been years!" Gikwang said, frustation.
"I know..but, i am still.." he take a deep sigh "i can't just come in and have a proper visit like people usually did, i am afraid that we could make Han Yoo Ra-ssi troubled."
"You know it well, so ... why should we did the same thing in every weeks? I felt regret, i felt sorry for them and i was worrying them for my whole life, but.. we can't to be like this!  seeing them from a far like this, we could be reported as a criminal!"
" Mrs. Yoo Ra ssi might be felt so hurt when she should be reminded to her husband whenever she saw us, and her reaction whenever we came just..make me uneasy." Dujun replied
"We visited them in everyweek, and we usually treated well, although i know her eyes said differently, sometimes her eyes was full with hatred sights whenever we came, but we come back again and again so that Mrs. Yoo Ra will welcoming us warmly in another day. She is kind actually, just her hatred towards us might be unforgivable...so she might be acted differently. But i want to see them!"
"So do i! It's hard... but to be hones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter