Best friends..?

Living with Ukiss

During that one week when Kevin oppa was hospitalised, i went to see him everyday after school. I'd always buy him something nice to eat, or read. And he's always remind me, "You're such a best friend!" I'd smile and say that's what sisters should do.

Why couldnt he understand that i didn't only like him as a brother? Did he honestly not feel it? I was hurt, yet so happy to be so close with him. Every girl in my school were jealous of me spending time with them. And, truthfully, i did enjoy my times.

Once Kevin oppa got discharged, his manager drove us home, and Kevin oppa fell alseep. On my lap. In the car, we sat far from each other, and suddenly, he said, "Regina yah, you're too far..." and pak! He laid on my thighs. "I'm gonna sleep. Wake me up when we reach."

I nodded and smiled. Pretending i didnt care, i looked out the window and plugged in my headphones. My heart was beating so quickly. Faster than usual. I glanced down and saw him sleeping soundly. I rested my left hand on his chest lightly, and my right near the top of his head. He stirred a little, and i quickly started to remove my hand from his chest, but his hands covered mine. He held my hand to his heart and kept it there.

I smiled absently, and left my hand there. I his hair gently, and he smiled in his sleep. "If only you knew..." i whispered.

 

We reached home in about an hour or so, and i woke him up. "Oppa, we're home. Wake up," I murmured.

"Hmm?" he opened his eyes and let go of my hand without noticing. "Home?"

"Mmhm. Come on, you can sleep in your bed." We went into the house and he immediately ran inside his room.

"Regina yah!" he yelled.

"Ne?" I answered.

"I'm gonna take a nap. When the guys get home, call me!"

"Mm. Arasso," I replied. And he closed his door.

 

We had agreed to stop the fliming for 3 weeks. And one week was already over.

 

I sat on the couch, and switched on the telly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kevin's POV]

I laid in bed, and grabbed my blankets around me. My thoughts started to overflow.

Did Regina find out? Was i a little too obvious? In the car, i said she was too far, i laid on her lap, and i held her hand. But...i heard her mention something... Something like, "If falling were new?" I didn't hear that. After she said that, i fell alseep. I felt her hand my hair, and my heart went beating out of control.

During the one week in the hospital...i realised that the person i wanted to meet the most was her. Everyday, i'd wait for her to come and visit me. I'd tell her she was my best friend.

But...don't most relationships start like that? I think? That's what happen in the movies....right?

I didn't know what this feeling was...but i decided to talk to Eli soon. Eli would know.

I didn't want Regina to be frightened when i tell her. The moment i tell her has to perfect.

-

-

-

Ok, so how's my poster? HAHA. Btw, i'm starting on Beast's FF. :D HAHAHA. Chapter 1 will be posted around, today or tomorrow. I'll post a link here, so you guys like read ^^ My readers are DA BEST! Thanks for intro-ing an artist to me, YOU READER! HAHAHAHA. But i think i'll stick with mine first (: I got myself an artist for the Beast poster. (: HEHE. Hope it's gonna turn out ok! (:

Rmbr to comment more, my lovelies! ^^