Chapter 2

When the Dawn Breaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Red Velvet debuted, Wendy’s heart was working perfectly fine. She was able to keep up with all the schedules and dance practices, the vocal practices and concerts. She loved her life as a RV member, she loved her members and taking care of them. But although she loved it all, even if she was home most of the time, she knew she should take some time and rest once a while.

 

Whenever Friday rolled around, if the members were in the dorms, they would be sleeping.  Unless they had schedules that lasted them until Tuesday morning, meaning that they wouldn’t be home. Schedules which the remaining four members of Red Velvet had almost all the time, except for Wendy. But only when she knew her members were going to be out for a few days would she be able to take time for herself.

 

In their second year of being RV, Wendy had noticed how everyone else in the group was getting gigs like it was nothing. Photoshoots, commercials, oversea gigs, covers for all different famous magazines, except her. Irene was a host for Music Bank and racking up endless amounts of cfs, while Seulgi and Yeri had back to back photoshoots for high-end brands, all with Joy earning the lead in different dramas and variety shows. While Wendy was always at home, basically left all alone to act as their manager instead of their member.

 

Wendy would make sure food was always on the table, just because her members always came home a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter