Chapter 10

When the Dawn Breaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing Seungwan was awake, Irene sprinted back towards the hospital, not caring that she looked like a total mess. Knowing that she would be able to see her member’s bright and beautiful eyes once again, she ran faster and faster, until she was already on the same floor of Wendy’s room and out of breath. Joy, Yeri, and Seulgi were standing out in the front of the room as well, as the doctor and nurses were inside the room, checking Wendy’s vitals and just overall checking to see how she was doing. Irene was about to turn the knob when the trio stopped her.

 

“Unnie wait, allow them to finish checking over her. We will go in together as a group. We will go in together as a family.” Yeri said while grabbing Irene’s hand over the knob. Each of the girls’ sparkly eyes met each other, filled with only worries, fears, but most importantly, care, hope and love. The care, the hope, and the love that each one of them have at the moment is to be spent on the girl in the hospital bed, still connected to tubes and wires, but is now awake and fully conscious of where she is, but didn’t know why.

 

As Doctor Kim and the nurses left in a rush to tend to a new patient in the ER, the girls quickly ran into the room, which ended up startling the poor girl.

 

“Seungwan Unnie! You’re awake!” Yeri said cheerfully with streams of tears flowing again, but tears of joy as she hugged Wendy, who was raised in a sitting position in the hospital bed. The sudden hug from the maknae had puzzled the girl, as Wendy was still confused to why she was in the hospital, or why all of them were actually in the same room as her, all together, not asking her to do something for them. All of the girls surrounded Wendy, light sniffles and heavy tears of joy falling from each of them, while Wendy sat confused and scared, trying her best to remember, but failed to.

 

“What are they all doing here? What am I doing here? They might have schedules! What if I made them late? They need to go!” Wendy thought to herself, as all of the girls were staring, trying to read the clueless expression on her face.

 

“Yerim-ah, Sooyoung, Seulgi, Joohyun Unnie…. What are we doing here? Wait...Yerimie why do you have a cut? Are you alright? Where did that come from? Did you treat it? Why are you all crying? Why are all these wires attached to me? Don’t any of you have any schedules today? Wait what day is it today? If you have any schedules you guys need to go!!! I’m so sorry if I made any of you late or if I made any of you worried! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter