Chapter 1

When the Dawn Breaks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When all of the members were trainees, they each knew Wendy’s heart condition. Having a weak heart, Wendy knew she would be a burden to the group if she had to debut with her condition. So, as they continued training for their debut, she made sure to make her heart as strong as it could be, exercising everyday and eating right, but no matter what, always making sure to put the members first.  

 

*Four years later*

 

“Unnie can you make me some food for tomorrow? I have a schedule so I don’t know when I’ll have time to find home cooked food” Yeri yelled from her room.

“Yerim-ah, do well tomorrow okay? I’ll take care of your food.” Wendy replied from the kitchen.

 

“Unnie can you help me run lines later and wash my clothes? I’m too lazy and you’re the only one I can count on. Irene unnie is always busy with her cf’s and Seulgi unnie is busy with her variety shows.” Joy yelled from the other side of the dorm.

“Sooyoung-ah, it’s fine, Unnie will do it don’t worry” Wendy replied again from the kitchen, a little overwhelmed at the addition of tasks besides the cleaning and cooking, but nevertheless a smile still remaining on her face.

 

“Seungwan-ah, can you take care of the dishes and fix up Seulgi and my luggages for when we go abroad tomorrow? We just wanted to go out to see a movie and drink a little because we promised Luna and Amber we would go” Irene spoke out from the doorway of their dorm, with Seulgi behind Irene, giving the cutest bear smile in the world to her best friend.

“Yeah yeah I’ll get it done Unnie go enjoy” Wendy answered her eldest Unnie with a smile, as the door slowly shut.

 

Sitting all alone on a kitchen stool, Wendy was lost in her thoughts once again. “I love my members, even though sometimes I’d like a break too. It’s okay, we’re a group and I should b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter