Happy Holidays, yadame

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2018 BxB [The Big Reveal is online! // PLEASE SEND IN YOUR GIFTS! // News from 2018.12.31]

Gift for yadame

 

Gift from ???

 

Title:Snowy Love
 

Pairing:Markjin
 

Word Count:5721
 

Rating: PG
 

Warnings: Cursing
 

Note to my giftee:It’s a little lame, I’m so sorry but I hope you enjoy it.^^


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Snowy Love


 

It was snowing outside,decorating the streets with fluffy white ice. Everyone was happily celebrating Christmas with their loved ones, it being either outdoors or indoors, it was still wonderful. To Mark, he preferred the latter. Sitting on his comfy red sofa wrapped in a blanket, hot chocolate topped off with little marshmallows in his hands and a movie playing in the background to wrap it all up. It wasn’t like he didn’t have any friends to hang out with, he did but unfortunately for him, all of his friends were busy dating each other and going on dates,leaving his single alone. Well, not really. Jinyoung,his best friend,is single as well. And also Mark’s long time crush but he never told the other because he knew he didn’t stand a chance.

 

Just as the movie was reaching its moment, the doorbell rang, snapping Mark out from focusing on the movie. He groaned and reached out for the remote to pause the movie before he stood up and dragged himself to the door, cursing at the person who’s standing at his doorstep while still having his blanket wrapped around his petite body. Opening the door unwillingly, Mark sighed and spat out a little too rudely,”What?!” Surprisingly, the person in front of Mark didn’t budge even a bit. Instead, he gave Mark a smirk before pushing the other to the side and stepping foot into Mark’s comfy place but after taking off his shoes of course, no one wants snowy foot tracks all over the floor. “Umm,hello? I’m still here and you can’t just barge in without asking for my permission!” Mark huffed, slamming the door shut anyways. When his words were ignored, he stomped towards the other and slapped hardly on his shoulder, earning a hiss. “Don’t ignore me,Park Jinyoung!”

 

“Don’t hit me! It hurts!” The said boy pouted, rubbing the sore spot on his shoulder while giving Mark glaring eyes. “Your house is my house so I don’t need to ask for your permission.”

 

“When did I agree on this? I can kick you out right now if I ing want to.” Mark gritted through his teeth,his arms crossing over each other against his chest. He didn’t expect Jinyoung to suddenly lean in close to his face and their eye contact so intense that it made Mark’s knees weak. “W-What?”

 

“You…”

 

“I what?”

 

“You love me too much to do that.” Jinyoung smirked before he leaned away and laughed loudly. Mark let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding in and pushed Jinyoung not to hard but enough for the other boy to stumble a few feet back. “I’m just kidding but you won’t kick me out because I’m your best friend and I’m here to accompany your lonely . You’ll be thankful instead.”

 

Scoffing playfully, Mark then snorted,”Thankful? More like no thanks. Also, you’re single as well. Just admit that you’re too lonely and you need someone beside you. I was doing just fine until you came.”

 

“By doing fine,you mean becoming a human burrito hybrid and watching freaking weird movies?” The younger teased, his finger pointing at Mark’s blanket which was still strongly hanging onto Mark’s shoulder.

 

“Problem?” Mark snapped, walking back to his couch and plopped his on the soft surface. He then patted the space beside him before his hand was reaching out for the remote. Snuggling further into his blanket, his eyes kept lingered on Jinyoung as the younger sat down, his arm going behind Mark’s head. “We’re watching Titanic so if you hate it, get out. Any words?” With a shake of Jinyoung’s head, Mark pressed the play button that lead to continuing the movie.

 

As they reached the end of the movie, Mark had a silent tear rolling down his face as he sniffled a little, earning the attention of Jinyoung’s who just gave the older an amused look. “Are you seriously crying because of this? From what I know, you have watched this at least 10 times and you always cry. Like I’m not exaggerating at all. Every single ing time.” Jinyoung sighed as Mark glared at him but the teary eyes just made the older look vulnerable instead of scary like he had intended. His hand reached out to wipe away the tears, feeling Mark flinched a bit before he relaxed.

 

“I can’t help it. Like, Jack freaking died! Like oh my god,why? You don’t know how it feels because you,my babe,have absolutely no feelings. Might as well become a robot or something.” Mark pouted,his lips jutted out slightly.

 

“Nah. You’re just a crybaby. A very emotional one at that. Now, I’m taking you out. You’re not staying in this ing house the whole day. It’s goddamn Christmas,darling.”

 

“Well then sweetheart, I do what I want. I’m going to stand up and pick another movie and I’m gonna have my stuck on this sofa and repeat this process after every movie ends.” The older said stubbornly.

 

Mark was very sure that his plan was perfect and that it would not be ruined so why was he in this horrible situation? Here he was, his fists clenching onto the edge of the sofa for dear life as Jinyoung pulled hardly on his lower body, trying to get Mark to leave his safe haven. “Let me go, Park ing Jinyoung! I said what I said, give up!”

 

“Yeah, how about no? Come on Mark, I accompanied you to watch that stupid show and you can’t even return the favour by going out with me on Christmas? What kind of best friend are you?” Jinyoung grunted, using all his energy he could get out of his system to get Mark’s hands off the couch which was almost close to ripping. “I’m not going to let your emo stay here. I thought you love snow?!”

 

“I do but I’m not feeling it right now. Oh and just to let you know, I never asked you to watch it with me. You came here yourself so why should I repay something that you willingly did yourself,you ?!” Mark cried, his legs kicking at every direction, hopeful that he had at least got one kick to Jinyoung’s pretty face. “Why do you insist of going out anyways? Can’t you go yourself?” Mark then felt the huge force that was pulling on his legs disappear, making him confused so he glanced

back and saw Jinyoung sitting on the floor. Letting go of the poor couch, he mirrored Jinyoung’s position and tilted his head down a little to meet the younger’s eyes. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing.” Jinyoung said bluntly,surprising Mark with his sudden bratty behaviour. Mark squinted his eyes at the the other and frowned. He knew that Jinyoung was clearly just acting to get what he wants. Sighing to himself, Mark agreed softly that he would go to wherever Jinyoung wanted to with him. Immediately, Jinyoung’s eyes sparkled and he let out a mischievous smirk. “Hah! Let’s go but can you change? You look like a trash bag.”

 

“Says Mr-It’s-summer-but-i’ll-wear-a-sweater-anyways.”

 

“Shut up. Less talking and more changing. Go!” Jinyoung groaned, pushing Mark into his room and shutting the door shut behind him. “5 minutes or I’m barging in.” He laughed loudly when he heard the muffled curses that were directed for him from the other side of the door.

~*~

“So,where are we going?”Mark sighed while adjusting his red scarf around his neck as they stood outside Mark’s house in the cold. “Please be somewhere fun and not your stupid library because if it is I’m going back in and leaving you out here.”

 

“You won’t.” Jinyoung fired,giving Mark a side eye,feeling annoyed when the older insulted his favourite place.

 

“Try me,honey.” Mark clicked his tongue and smirked. “Anyways,back to what I was saying,where the hell are you taking me?” Mark asked but he immediately regretted his decision when he saw Jinyoung with his stupid smirk of his. That expression never meant anything good. Well,for Mark at least.

 

Jinyoung chuckled as Mark had a horrified face on. “Just kidding. Relax. We’re not going to the library. It’s closed,unfortunately so we’re going to a dog cafe.” Jinyoung grinned when he saw the other’s eyes shone brightly at the mention of a dog cafe. He knew for a fact that the older loves dogs so much that he would willingly choose them over Jinyoung in a heartbeat. Well maybe he exaggerated a little but it could happen.

 

“Then why are we still standing here for?! Take me there!” Mark shrieked, jumping up and down in excitement. He grabbed Jinyoung’s arm and dragged both of them to where the younger had parked his car at and literally shoved the other into the driver’s seat before he went around and sat on the passenger seat, giggling happily while clapping both hands,reminding Jinyoung of a seal.

 

Jinyoung just shook his head in amusement before starting the car and drove off to their destination. He could see from the corner of his eyes that Mark wa still slightly jumping in his seat. Moments like this would make Jinyoung wonder if he was really younger between them both. As someone who is in his mid twenties, Mark sure doesn’t act his proper age,more like a child but Jinyoung doesn’t mind because it just made l him feel like he should protect the older.

 

They were getting closer as Jinyoung could see the cafe in sight while Mark’s excitement increased. Parking his car in front of the dog cafe, Mark hopped out of the car and without even waiting for Jinyoung, he scrambled into the cafe. Sighing, Jinyoung locked his car and entered slowly.

 

Dogs immediately rushed to him as soon as he pushed the glass door open. Jinyoung bent down and tried to pet every single one of them but more just came. He heard a high pitched giggle so he lifted up his head and saw Mark walking to him with a little white teacup pomeranian in his arms. “They’re so cute!” shrieked Mark. “Can we like take them home because I want them. No,I freaking need them.”

 

“What about Coco?” Jinyoung hummed, his attention fully focused on one clingy husky.

 

“Thanks to Youngjae who hogged her, I never see her anymore! I miss Coco.” Mark fake sniffed, snuggling his face into the puppy’s fur for comfort that he definitely didn’t need. “Just kidding, I saw her yesterday. Anyways, you’re blocking the entrance,Nyoung.” Mark snorted before turning around to find a seat which his eyes landed to a table that was beside the window, perfect for them to watch as the snow outside slowly land delicately onto the ground. “Have fun getting out of the dog pile you have there. I’ll be sitting there with this little guy.”

 

Jinyoung groaned and tried to take a step but the energetic four legged animals kept preventing him from doing exactly that. When he finally did get out of the mess, he sighed in relief and approached Mark. He stopped breathing for a second as his eyes laid on the boy who had the little puppy on his lap. Mark was nuzzling his nose with the puppy’s and just smiling widely. It’s was such a pretty sight for Jinyoung that he wished he could stop time to witness it forever.

 

Jinyoung’s in love with Mark. He admitted it a long time ago and didn’t try to stray away from the truth because he knew it would just make everything more complicated. Sure, they were affectionate with each other, calling each other pet names but they were just best friends. Jinyoung was fine with what they had now but he didn’t know how long he could handle with being just friends. Jinyoung had a hunch that Mark felt the same but sometimes, the older would just crush down the hopes that he built so high up. Jinyoung would have times where he thought it was just puppy love, a stupid crush that would go away like the rest of those that he had but this moment right here, just proved that it was definitely more than that. Every time Mark speaks, his eyes would trail down to those rosy lips, wanting to place his own chapped ones against them. He always found himself spacing out, just admiring the other’s beauty when Mark talked which always ended up being scolded or teased. Mark just had an effect on him, it was so strong that Jinyoung was sure he would jump off a cliff if the older had asked him to. In a heartbeat. No regrets at all.

 

“Jinyoung? Why are just standing there like an idiot? Come and sit down.” Mark said, his hand signalling for Jinyoung to take a seat. “What are you thinking about?” he asked when Jinyoung approached him. Mark pouted when Jinyoung just shook his head and changed the topic by asking him what he wanted to have. “An americano please. Oh and-“

 

“Replace the water with ice. Got it. Stay here.” Jinyoung hummed before standing back up and walking away to order. He sighed in relief when he turned away. He didn’t need to know what Mark planned to have because he knew by heart what the older would drink whenever they were in a cafe. Jinyoung just didn’t want to tell Mark what he was thinking. He can’t say that ‘Oh I’m thinking of you. You know since I love you so freaking much that I will die for you.’

 

Definitely not.

 

Meanwhile, Mark just blinked in confusion as Jinyoung rushed away from him. Weird. Putting that thought away, he averted his attention to the puppy in his arms. He then saw a collar latched around its neck with a charm hanging down. Taking the charm in his hand, he saw a name carved onto the black metal.

 

Snow.

 

Mark smiled. That was an adorable name for the puppy. He thought it was just perfect for it, seeing how white and fluffy it was. Just like real snow. When Mark let the name roll out of his tongue, the puppy immediately responded by snapping its head to face Mark with his innocent big doe black eyes. Mark had to control himself from squealing out loud as he didn’t want to scare the puppy or make himself an embarrassment in the cafe. He only snapped out of it when Jinyoung sat down in front of him.

 

“The waitress will bring our drinks to us. So, having fun?”

 

Mark nodded, petting Snow’s fur. “Yeah. He’s just so adorable.”

 

“What if it’s a she?” Jinyoung snorted.

 

Mark froze before checking and groaned at Jinyoung. “Told you it’s a he! You’re so annoying sometimes.” You can annoy me and I’ll still like you. Mark thought to himself while faking a glare at Jinyoung who just laughed out loud, his head tilted back before he composed himself. Snow then whined lightly, wanting back the attention that he had lost few moments ago. Cooing at the adorable sight, Mark hugged the puppy tighter while Jinyoung? He took out his phone secretly and snapped a photo, cursing himself mentally when a loud sound was produced. Mark widened his eyes and blushed furiously,”Yah! Delete that right now!”

 

Jinyoung smirked and shook his head. “Why should I? You look pretty in that.” His smirk just just became wider when Mark became flustered at the compliment.

 

“D-Don’t say stuff like that. Delete that right now or I’m killing you.” Mark stuttered, the temperature of his cheeks rising rapidly. “If you wanted a photo, you should have warned me.” huffed Mark, pout evident with red still colouring his cheeks.

 

“Where’s the fun in that?” Jinyoung questioned with a playful tone. “Anyways, we’re going to the arcade next.” Just then, the waitress walked over to their table with a tray of drinks in her hand. Jinyoung thanked her softly while Mark waited for her to go away to answer Jinyoung.

 

“And lose the shooting thingy again? Pfft, if you wanna embarrass yourself again, go ahead.” Mark snorted teasingly, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He gave a toothy grin when Jinyoung scowled at the diss he had gotten. “You can’t escape failure, Jinyoung. You’re made for failing.”

 

“But I did win something though.” Jinyoung said suddenly, his voice became serious, startling Mark at the sudden change. Mark tilted his head in confusion. “I won your heart. Duh.” Jinyoung finished.

 

Mark choked on his saliva and gulped nervously. How did he know?! A-Am I that obvious?! That was all Mark could think as he kept panicking on the inside until Jinyoung suddenly giggled. “W-What?!”

 

“You should have seen your face. I’m just kidding. Don’t worry.” The raven haired boy assured but it did nothing to comfort the other.

 

Mark felt played honestly. He really thought it was the end for him and Jinyoung had to go blurt out that it was joke. Was it hilarious to see him getting flustered? Of course Mark didn’t say them out loud, he just let out a fake laugh and took a sip of his americano. He felt the bitter liquid flow through his throat but it will never be as bitter as how he was feeling.

 

Jinyoung slapped himself mentally for even daring to blurt that out. As he saw Mark’s face fell, he thought he was done for so he quickly recovered it with a joke. But he can’t deny how much it pained him when the smile on Mark’s face was immediately swiped off. Was it that bad to like Jinyoung? Not to say the laugh that Mark made but he’s not stupid. Jinyoung knew it’s totally fake. Mark’s laughs are always high pitched and just soothing to his ears but that was not it. Instead, it was just rough and unpleasant.

 

Jinyoung decided that he hates it.

 

He despises it. Badly.

 

Clearing his throat, Mark once again took another sip of his drink to calm himself down. “So,arcade?” He asked, hoping that it would clear the awkwardness in the air. Lucky for him, it did as Jinyoung grinned and nodded. Leaving their unfinished drinks on the table, they left.

 

After Jinyoung had to literally pull Mark away from Snow of course. It was hard work.

~*~

“Jinyoung,give up. You’re never gonna make it.” Mark blurted out.

 

Jinyoung had immediately dragged himself to the shooting game as soon as they stepped foot in the arcade without even buying any coins so Mark had to do it for him while the younger whined for him to hurry. That was half an hour ago and Jinyoung still hasn’t won. Even once. And Mark’s legs were getting sore. He got some videos on his phone so that was enough to make it up for the pain. They were hilarious. Mark reminded himself to send the videos to the group chat he was in along with their circle of friends.

 

“Like you can do better.” Jinyoung scoffed, glaring at the screen,the words ‘game over’ was not much help either. Jinyoung was close to kicking the machine and he was fuming. He knew he but not that much.

 

Mark laughed and said,”Sure I can. Please, I play more games than your nerdy . Move. I’ll show you how it’s done.” Jinyoung huffed but complied anyways. After putting two coins in, the game immediately started and Mark picked up the gun in his hands. Just from one glance, it was clear that the older had much more experienced than Jinyoung by the way he held the gun. As the countdown started, Mark gave Jinyoung one last playful glance as he said,”Treat me to ramen if I win. Deal?” Jinyoung nodded and crossed his arms over his chest, feeling confident that Mark won’t even get one hit. Satisfied with the answer he got, Mark averted his attention back to the screen and smirked,”Game time.”

 

Jinyoung’s starting to regret the deal because Mark’s doing quite well. Too well in fact. Not even one miss since the game had started and Jinyoung’s had his jaw dropped on the floor. “H-How are you so ing good at this?! This is cheating!”

 

Mark side eyed him and chuckled lightly,”I played this game a lot back in LA. The only difference with this is that it’s in korean so...yeah.” A few more shots and Mark was done with the game. His score was then plastered on the screen. Mark grinned at what he got and turned to face a mind blown Jinyoung. “What?”

 

“You...You just beat the high score. How is that even possible?!” Jinyoung questioned, his finger pointed at Mark accusingly.

 

“With practice, it is. Just acknowledge defeat,sweetheart. Anyways, you owe me ramen. So what do you want to play next because I’m not standing here to watch you lose over and over again. It’ll ruin your pride more.” teased the older boy who winked at Jinyoung and pulled him away from the machine, ignoring his protests. Just then, something caught his eyes. Shaking Jinyoung’s arm to get his attention, Mark nudged his head towards a certain game. “You’re good at this right?”

 

Jinyoung looked up and saw that it was a dancing game called Dance Dance Revolution. He was practically made for it so he scoffed playfully and smirked,”Yeah. Why? Up for a challenge? Winner gets whatever he wants from the loser.”

 

Mark grinned, squeezing Jinyoung’s arm lightly before he said with full determination,”Deal.”

 

Letting the arm go, he walked forward and placed two coins into each slot before joining Jinyoung on the dance platform. After a few minutes of choosing songs, they started with full confidence filing their bodies. Giving each other one last glance, the game started.

 

Their feets moving rapidly, trying hard to avoid missing a step. They could feel their hands becoming sweaty as the music and steps become faster. Jinyoung could hear Mark letting out excited giggles while he chuckled under his breath.

 

Jinyoung stepped one last time and finally, it was over. Both of them slid down onto the platform, trying to keep their heavy breathing normal while they wait for the score. The younger let out a tired grin when he saw his marks. It was higher than Mark’s by a few. It was a close match. He heard Mark huffing beside him and he didn’t need to look at the older to know he was pouting. “Stop pouting. It’s just a game.” He laughed.

 

“Oh yeah? You won’t say that if you’re in my situation.” Mark fired back, feeling unsatisfied.

 

Jinyoung just laughed more. “Anyways, that’s one way to warm up because I’m feeling a little hot right now.” He grunted, taking off his thick jacket and placing it on his lap. “So, I can get whatever I want from you right?”

 

“Yeah.” Mark hummed, side eyeing Jinyoung while unwrapping his scarf from his neck to reveal sweat on his now sticky skin. “So, what do you want?”

 

You. Jinyoung thought in his mind but he blurted out,”We’ll see.” He put his jacket back on, stood up and held out his hand for Mark to take. “Come on. I promised you ramen, let’s go.”

 

“Convenience store?” Mark asked, looking up at Jinyoung with shining eyes which made the younger’s heart flutter.

 

Damn. This is bad for me. Jinyoung thought, looking away and nodding. If he continued staring into those beautiful orbs, he’s afraid he won’t be able to control himself from tackling the other and kissing him. “Yeah,convenience store. Let’s go.” Jinyoung said, his hand still waiting for the other’s to grab onto it. When he felt warmth engulfed around his palm, he pulled the sitting older up and picked up the scarf that has fallen onto the floor. Letting go of Mark’s hand unwillingly, Jinyoung then wrapped the cloth around the other’s neck, hoping that his loud heart beat won’t be heard.

 

While Jinyoung was trying to calm himself, Mark tensed a little when two soft hands help him get warm by wrapping his red scarf around his neck. He felt his cheeks burn up and his breathing hitched. He had his eyes glued on the floor, wanting to avoid staring deep into Jinyoung’s eyes. It’s too much to handle at once.

 

Mark snapped out of it when Jinyoung nudged his hand, signalling that it was time to go. He mumbled a small ‘okay’ and followed Jinyoung out of the arcade.

~*~

It was cold and eating ramen was just perfect for the harsh weather. Especially if you’re spending it with your crush.

 

Jinyoung had finished a few moments ago as he started munching on his noodles earlier than Mark did since he liked his noodles firmer while the older preferred the softer side which Jinyoung could never relate about. It’s just weird eating over cooked noodles.

 

Mark took a last sip of the salty but comforting hot soup, he placed the empty cup down and patted his tummy gently. “That was delicious.” he mumbled to himself, letting out a satisfied sigh. Mark then caught Jinyoung staring at him which made him a little flustered but he composed himself and joked,”Am I that awesome that you can’t take your eyes off me?” Mark was caught off guard though when Jinyoung nodded. “Idiot.” Mark mumbled with red cheeks, hoping that the younger took it as the effect of being under the cold.

 

“Heard that,beautiful.” Jinyoung smirked. Mark twitched one eye in annoyance, wanting to reach over and wipe away that stupid smirk Jinyoung was wearing so badly. “It’s almost evening. Do you have anything you wanna do left cause I’m out of ideas.”

 

Mark hid his face further into his red scarf as he thought of any places to go. He wanted to just be back in his sofa and watch movies but he knew Jinyoung wouldn’t like that idea as he was more of an outgoing person unlike Mark himself who stays home whenever he can. Well, Mark did want to visit a familiar place with Jinyoung but he was hesitant as he didn’t know if it was open so he asked,”Jinyoung,is that playground open? You know, since it’s Christmas.”

 

Immediately,the younger’s eyes lit up and nodded. “Yeah but we can only sit around, no playing though. Is it fine for you?” When Mark nodded, Jinyoung grinned as he took Mark’s wrist and pulled him into the car before they drove off once again.

~*~

Mark sat on the cold bench as he waited patiently for Jinyoung to lock his door and join him. He sighed in content, just letting his eyes take in the pretty sight in front of him. The playground that was usually filled with little children running around the colourful dreamy place was now occupied by the thick white snow that has stopped falling for quite awhile already. It was empty, no souls present except for the two best friends but Mark didn’t mind. He liked the quiet and peaceful aura surrounding him in that moment.

 

Mark didn’t budge when someone took the place beside him. The familiar presence was enough for Mark to know who the culprit was. “It’s pretty,don’t you think?” the older asked with a soft voice. “No screaming or giggling children, no parents yelling for their kids to be careful, it’s...nice.” Mark muttered before he glanced at Jinyoung who already had his eyes set on the other. The fact that the younger was watching him instead of the beautiful sight in front of him made Mark chuckled as he asked,”You really like looking at me. Why is that?”

 

“Because you’re pretty.” Jinyoung hummed,scooting a little closer to his friend. “You’re always remain the prettiest sight for my eyes.”

 

“And you’ll always remain the cheesiest person to me.” Mark giggled, his arm wrapping around the other’s,getting some warmth from the body beside him. “We should come here every Christmas. It’s beautiful. Maybe we can bring our friends here if they’re not busy kissing each other.”

 

Jinyoung snorted at that as he replied,”Then we will never be able to take them here.” His eyes finally landed on the playground before them and Mark was right. It was ethereal. The thick snow covering the playground. The leaves on the trees had been replaced by ice that shone brightly under the sunlight. No footsteps or any prints destroying the perfect white bed of snow. It looked almost magical. Too magical to be a playground.

 

“But I only want to be here with you.” Jinyoung suddenly blurted out, startling Mark in the process. Mark’s eyes had widen adorably as his face was painted with an expression of confusion. Jinyoung didn’t know where the confidence came from bit he wanted to say it. To tell Mark his feelings. How the older manage to make his heartbeat increase rapidly every time with just a small action. Or how the older make him feel so happy with just little things he does with Jinyoung. He wanted to tell Mark. At that time, Jinyoung thought that the end didn’t matter because he had tried. Trying was always better than nothing because he felt like he would regret if he didn’t. So, Jinyoung finally let the words slip past his rosy lips.

 

“I like you. I only want to be here with you and not with the others is because I like you. I like you,Mark.”

 

Jinyoung felt the weight from his shoulders and heart was finally lifted off but fear remained back as he didn’t know what Mark’s response. The arm that wrapped around his was freed and it heightened his fear. He didn’t dare to look at the older. What would his expression be? Happy? Angry? Or worse, blank? He rather have the other to be angry at him than to ignore his feelings.

 

“Then why won’t you look at me?” Mark whispered after a moment of awkward silence.

 

Jinyoung was surprised. He didn’t expect anything like that to come out of Mark’s mouth. He heard the older repeat the question, but more desperately so he finally faced the pretty face again. “Because...Because I’m scared.” answered Jinyoung.

 

Mark only cupped his face with both hands, a small smile sketched perfectly on his face. “Why are you scared? You shouldn’t be scared. There is no reason to when I feel the same as you.” Jinyoung blinked a few times as he let the words process in his head. Mark only giggled at the younger’s face as he pressed both Jinyoung’s cheeks together,saying,”I like you too,idiot. So don’t be scared. I,Mark Tuan,like Park Jinyoung.”

 

Jinyoung dropped every control that he had on that day and finally took Mark’s lips against his, feeling the soft but chapped flesh on his own. Moving his lips along with Mark’s in a gentle way, he felt fingers running through his raven black hair as his arm wrapped around Mark’s waist tightly and his free hand reached up to rest on Mark’s cheek. Jinyoung then felt the older tilting his head a little, deeping their kiss. He couldn’t help but smile into the kiss, his body bursting with happiness and he knew that Mark felt the same because he too was smiling.

 

When Jinyoung sent Mark home, he held onto Mark’s wrist softly,holding the other back from going into his house. “I won the game just now and I believe you owe me a request.”

 

“What is it?” Mark groaned.

 

“Be mine.” Jinyoung said boldly and he was surprised with a kiss on his lips as Mark answered,”I was already yours to begin with.” The older grinning with blushed cheeks as he rushed into the house,leaving a love struck Jinyoung on his doorstep.

~*~

Mark huffed as he waited at his doorstep for his two year boyfriend to pick him up so that they would go on their date. He was 10 minutes late and it was freezing. Mark knew that he could go back in but if he did, he would not control the urge to change back into his pajamas and bounced onto his sofa and laze around.

 

When a familiar car drove through his driveway, Mark just pouted and crossed his arms against his chest while tapping his foot on the frozen floor. “Why are you late?” Mark gritted through his teeth as a figure closed the car door,his face filled with anything but guilt. “Yah! I have been standing outside for ten minutes! If I get a frostbite anywhere on my body, you’re so ing dead Park Jinyoung!”

 

Jinyoung just grinned as he approached his pouting boyfriend. Bringing the other into his arms,he connected both their lips into a short kiss before he pulled away and rested his forehead against the other’s,enjoying watching his boyfriend’s flushing cheeks in front of him. “I’m sorry,baby. My mom called me and I have lost track of time a little,forgive me,beautiful. Also, with you dressed up so warmly, you won’t get a frostbite.”

 

“Fine.”Mark sighed,wrapping his arms around his boyfriend’s torso and burying his face into Jinyoung’s shoulder. “So,where are you taking me this time? Please not the library. Anything. But the ing library. Jinyoung.” Mark threatened,but there was no bite in his voice.

 

Jinyoung snorted and shook his head in amusement. “How many times do I have to tell you that the library doesn’t open during Christmas? So no, we’re not going to the library.”

 

“Then where?”

 

“Somewhere,baby. Be patient,my love.” Jinyoung chuckled,rubbing their noses together as an eskimo kiss. “But we’ll definitely go to the playground. I promised you we will every Christmas.” Mark muttered a small ‘okay’ before silence surrounded the couple. Until Mark broke it.

 

“I’m sorry but my is freezing.”

 

“I’ll bring your freezing to the library on our next date.”

 

“ you.”

 

“Gladly.”

 

“ bastard.”

 

“Merry Christmas,Mark.”

 

“Merry Christmas to you too and I love you no matter how dumb you are.”

 

“I love you too beautiful.”