Happy Holidays, kaiania

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2018 BxB [The Big Reveal is online! // PLEASE SEND IN YOUR GIFTS! // News from 2018.12.31]

Gift for kaiania

Gift from ????

Title: Just Right for Me

Pairing: Kim Yugyeom and Park Jinyoung

Word Count: 5,782

Rating: PG-13 (there is cussing)

Warnings: Very cute and possibly cringe-worthy with the amount of fluff there is

Note to My Giftee: Thank you for letting me know of this pairing!! I am now a fan of PepiGyeom. I didn't realize how cute they were together and their Tom & relationship is just adorable! I wrote this story with inspiration from the Got7 songs: Just Right and Let Me as well as NCT Dream's song 1, 2, 3. If you haven't heard of these songs I highly suggest you listen to them and then read this. I hope you enjoy this story with all my heart!!! ^_^ P.S. I made some heavy revisions and found that there will be a continuation of this because I didn't incorporate all of what I wanted without it being too long. So after the big reveal I will release the continuation as well.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just Right for Me


 

Nestled in the middle of the glass and concrete city lies a small brick coffee shop.

 

At first glance, the shop seems run-down and old with all the plants scaling it. However, at a closer look, beautiful wall flowers outlined the windows and roof, adoring all sides of the shop but never touching the adjacent buildings.

 

A pair of eyes stare out the window in search of the rising sun, seeing the sky light up with warm pinks, yellows, and blues; but a disappointed sigh once again leaves his parted lips when he realizes that the surrounding buildings block the main part of one of the most beautiful times in any given day.

 

He directs his away from the selfish buildings that kept the sunrise all to themselves, and huffs to himself as he walks over to unlock the door, letting everyone know that his shop is open.

 

Not even ten seconds later did he hear the bell on the front door ring harshly, signaling that someone has come in. Jinyoung smiled knowingly as he put on his apron, getting the usual for this regular customer.

 

"Good morning Jaebum," Jinyoung said as he slid the drink over to his best friend.

 

"Morning Jinyoung," Jaebum replied as he sat down at the counter to take a sip of the drink. He let out a satisfied sigh as his gaze met with Jinyoung's. "You always know what to add to my regular every time I come in here to get me in the best mood," Jaebum complimented.

 

Jinyoung chuckled at that and finished wiping down the counter before shifting his attention towards Jaebum. "Speaking of which. I noticed you were kind of irritated when you came in," at this Jaebum raised his eyebrow in question. Jinyoung sighed dramatically before poking Jaebum's head. "You almost broke my wall when you came with how rough you opened the door."

 

Jaebum sheepishly glanced at the wall behind him and chuckled nervously when he saw Jinyoung's sarcastic smile mocking his own. "Yeah sorry about that. Someone told me last night that there would be a new transfer student coming to the university today and-"

 

"And you're worried that that person might steal your popularity. Am I right?" Jinyoung finished. Jaebum nodded slightly but Jinyoung saw it all the same. Jinyoung came around the counter to give Jaebum a hug, "Jaebum think positively!" He made Jaebum look him in the eyes. "Maybe he's in another department so that you can still have the title of being the best in the singing and/or the composition department. No one can steal your popularity Mr. Def Soul."

 

After patting Jaebum's head in comfort, Jinyoung made his way back behind the counter. While Jaebum thought about what Jinyoung said, the bell rang once again. Jinyoung's greeting died in his throat as he took in the appearance of this new customer.

 

Clad in all black, the tall new customer looked around the small coffee place. He noticed that the shop had a cozy and warm feeling to it, with the way there was both comfy and regular sitting chairs and tables scattered strategically around, but not in the way of the counter.

 

His gaze landed on the employee standing behind the counter whom was staring at him as well.

 

Jinyoung quickly looked away, mentally berating himself for staring so obviously at the new customer.

 

Walking over to the counter, the customer focused his attention on the menu displayed on the wall yet was brought out of thoughts at the sound of someone beside him.

 

"You don't need to look at the menu," Jaebum stated looking the customer over.  He noticed how the other seemed surprised and then a look of confusion appeared on his face. Jaebum slightly chuckled and nodded towards Jinyoung who was trying not to blatantly stare at the attractive customer.

 

"Jinyoung here already knows what you want even if you don't."

 

The customer shifted his attention to the shorter male behind the counter. Now looking at the other more closely, he saw the real beauty that was Jinyoung. With his hair pulled back in a beanie, his soft features and wide eyes were on display for him to see.

 

"Shut it Jaebum. If the customer wants to order by himself then he can. I can't just make him something without him allowing me to do it," Jinyoung said, looking over to the customer apologetically. "You can order whenever you're ready."

 

Before Jinyoung could look away, the customer caught Jinyoung off guard by his gentle voice. "Actually…Jinyoung-ssi," the customer hesitated. "Could you make me a drink? There are too many options for me to choose."

 

Jinyoung's movements paused with the request, however a sweet smile and a slight nod was all that was the other's response before he went to make the customer's drink.

 

Since Jinyoung was busy with his drink, the customer decided to sit down at the counter as well, next to Jaebum. The said male gave the other a once over before asking the customer for his name.

 

"Ah," surprised evident in the customer voice. "The name's Yugyeom. Kim Yugyeom."

 

Even though Jinyoung was busy with making the drink, his ears perked up at the mention of the customer's name.

 

"Kim Yugyeom, huh?" Jinyoung whispered under his breath.

 

Jinyoung like how it rolled off his tongue.

 

After adding the final touches, Jinyoung placed the drink in front of Yugyeom. Yugyeom bowed his head as a silent 'thanks' and brought the drink up to his lips.

 

The smell alone already had Yugyeom's heart calming down and his mind cleared. He, then, wondered what would actually happen if he drank the beverage.

 

The first sip completely shut his body down, and it was re-awoken with the other sips that followed, traveling all throughout his body.

 

A soft smile stretched across Yugyeom's lips as he let the drink warm his soul. With his bangs covering his eyes, he lifted his head enough to catch the barista staring at him expectantly. Keeping the soft smile on his lips Yugyeom whispered, "This drink is delicious. Thank you."

 

A pink blush blossomed on Jinyoung's cheeks as he received the compliment. "You're welcome," Jinyoung said shyly, trying his best to hide by looking anywhere but at the customer.

 

Jaebum curiously watched the interaction, never seeing his best friend act this way before.

 

Finishing the last of his drink, Yugyeom paid Jinyoung and told the other to keep the change. Opening his mouth to refuse, Yugyeom was already up and walking out the door. However, before the door shut, Yugyeom threw another soft smile over his shoulder towards Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung waited for Yugyeom to be out of eye sight before looking over at Jaebum.

 

The other already had a knowing smirk on his face and Jinyoung did not like it one bit.

 

"I don't want to hear it."

 

"Alright. Suit yourself," Jaebum shrugged his shoulders. "Just promise me that you and the other lovebird won't act so disgustingly cute anymore."

 

Jinyoung's face burned a bright red before slapping Jaebum over the head and on his arm.

 

"Don't say that," Jinyoung demanded. "I'm not interested."

 

Jaebum rolled his eyes. "And I'm not talented."

 

Jinyoung sent Jaebum a glare just as the bell rang again. This time bringing in his employee, Mark Tuan.

 

"Hey Mark hyung," Jinyoung greeted, taking off his apron.

 

"Morning Jinyoung-ah," Mark responded, taking the outstretched apron and tying it around his waist. "Has it been busy so far?"

 

"Not really-"

 

"Actually, there was an interesting customer that came in. Don't you agree Jinyoung?" Jaebum asked, wiggling his eyebrows, a smirk plastered on his face.

 

Mark raised an eyebrow. "You interested in this customer Jinyoung?" Jinyoung's face answered Mark completely without the other having said anything. "Well I got to meet this person if they make our Jinyoungie this flustered just by the mere thought," Mark's smirk matched Jaebum's.

 

Jinyoung groaned as he gathered his backpack. "Ah just go to hell the both of you," he grumbled as he stomped towards the door.

 

Both Mark and Jaebum laughed at the embarrassed Jinyoung. Jaebum gathered his stuff as well and headed out to not be so behind Jinyoung. "Keep me updated Jaebum," Mark called after him.

 

"Will do Mark hyung!"

 

 

For his first two classes, Jinyoung mostly paid attention to his professors, yet, every time he let his mind wander a bit, it always went back to earlier with the interaction with Yugyeom.

 

Now, fifteen minutes in his third class, Jinyoung's professor cleared his throat and turned to look at his class.

 

"All right class, since you have the midterm coming up, I'm finishing class early so that you have time to go and start your research for your papers."

 

Jinyoung smiled a bit to himself as he mentally thanked his professor and whatever God there was because he didn't think that he could go another class without his mind slipping back to earlier that morning.

 

Getting up from his seat, Jinyoung began to text Jaebum that his class let out early and that he was going to the library so Jaebum should just meet him there.

 

Sliding his phone back into his pocket, Jinyoung began to weave through the crowd of students who are going and coming from class to get to the most popular place: the library.

 

It surprised Jinyoung that he found himself an empty table in the section where he needed to do the most of his research. Settling his things on the table and one of the surrounding chairs, Jinyoung began his search for material to use for his paper.

 

Going back and forth from his table to the bookshelves, Jinyoung accumulated about five different books before he found himself struggling to find other types of material to use. That was until he spotted a book he could use on a high shelf, but Jinyoung thought he could get it.

 

Standing on his tiptoes, Jinyoung stretched his right arm, while stabilizing himself with his left hand placed on the shelf in front on him. He could feel the spine of the book with the tips of his fingers, but he couldn't move the book at all.

 

With a huff, Jinyoung paused in his attempt and began again once he encouraged himself enough that he could do it.

 

He thought that he was about to get the book, when suddenly it got darker and he could feel a warmth on his back. Jinyoung watched as another, more longer arm clad in black, reached up and grabbed the book that he needed.

 

Once the book was out of sight, Jinyoung spun on his heel to face the person who had gotten a hold of his book. "I could have gotten that myself," Jinyoung let out, tasting the bitterness that laced his words as he looked at the book in the stranger’s hands.

 

"I'm sorry," as soon as the stranger apologized, Jinyoung widened his eyes in surprise, recognizing the soft voice immediately. Slowly, Jinyoung's eyes traveled up the stranger's body, until he was gazing into the familiar set of eyes he met that morning.

 

He did not expect to see Yugyeom there of all places.

 

Averting Jinyoung's eyes, Yugyeom continued, "Ah here." Yugyeom scrambled to hold out the book to Jinyoung. A small smile appeared on Jinyoung's face as he noticed the other's nervousness. Both Jinyoung and Yugyeom felt a slight pleasant shock as soon as Jinyoung's hands grazed Yugyeom’s in the exchange of possession for the book.

 

Drawing his hands back to his sides quickly, Yugyeom cleared his throat.

 

"I saw you struggling to reach for the book, so I decided to help you out a bit since you helped me this morning,” he explained, rustling his hair a bit.

 

It took a moment for Jinyoung to process Yugyeom's words, but when he did, his eyes widened once again but this time in horror. "Oh my god! Yugyeom I didn't mean to sound harsh when I said that 'I could have gotten it'," Jinyoung rushed out, worriedness and guilt consuming him bit by bit.

 

However, the sound of light chuckling coming from Yugyeom erased all of it away and Jinyoung let out a small sigh of relief.

 

"Thank you though for helping me," Yugyeom let his chuckling die out, and he gazed gently at the shorter.

 

"Anytime," the word rolled off Yugyeom's tongue effortlessly, as if there was secret promise underlining that one word.  

 

 

"Oh, I'm the new transfer student," Yugyeom stated, taking a seat at the table where Jinyoung laid out his things. Jinyoung took a seat next to Yugyeom, organizing his things together while doing so.

 

Nodding his head at the other's statement, Jinyoung took the chance to glance around the library. He noticed that a few students were looking their way.

 

Must be because Yugyeom's the transfer student.

 

Remembering back to earlier that morning, Jinyoung clapped his hands together, a lightbulb going off in his head. "So, the reason you were nervous this morning was because of your transferring here?"

 

Chuckling a bit more, Yugyeom leaned back into his chair. "Actually, that's why I was so surprised with your drink this morning. It did the trick of calming me down before I went to the administrative office to do some of the final paperwork for my transfer."

 

"Well I'm glad that I made you lose your nervousness, but nervousness is just excitement put in a negative spotlight," Jinyoung said teasingly, opening one of his books and skimming through its contents, a grin tugging at the corners of his lips.

 

Taking note of the teasing tone, Yugyeom simply stared at the other, a slight smirk appearing on his face. "So, what are you doing here? Besides struggling to get books on shelves that are too high for you, of course."

 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and looked back at Yugyeom's expecting expression. "Well if you must know," Yugyeom nodded his head up and down, placing his elbows on the table and leaning his head on them to show his interest. Jinyoung laughed a bit at the display, but continued, "I'm here to do research for my midterm paper. However, I'm also meeting Jaebum here so that we can eat lunch together. What about you? What are you doing here?"

 

"Ah just the same as you, minus doing the research paper," Yugyeom said.

 

"You're here to meet Jaebum too?" Jinyoung faked surprise.

 

Laughing, Yugyeom sat up straight and shook his head. "I'm actually meeting an old friend here, so that he could give me a tour around the school."

 

Taking a glimpse away from the shorter male, Yugyeom nods his head in the direction behind Jinyoung. "Speak of the devil, there he is."

 

Jinyoung twisted in his seat to take a look at the taller's friend and smiled upon seeing a face he recognized. He waved in return at then one Youngjae had sent him.

 

Turning back to Yugyeom, Jinyoung still had the smile on his face. "I guess you shouldn't keep Youngjae waiting," Yugyeom was surprised that Jinyoung knew Youngjae. He took a mental note to ask Youngjae about it later.

 

Getting up from his seat, Yugyeom said his goodbye to Jinyoung and walked out to go see his friend.

 

Once Yugyeom was gone, Jinyoung returned his attention back to his books. He still had his smile in place, well that was until he was shocked out of his daze a few moments later.

 

After letting out a startled scream, Jinyoung turned to look at his attacker and found Jaebum laughing hysterically, taking the seat Yugyeom left empty.

 

"What the hell Jaebum? When did you get here?" Jinyoung questioned, crossing his arms.

 

Wiping a fake tear from his eye, Jaebum exhaled the last of his laughter and ended on a deep sigh. "Oh, I've been here since the beginning."

 

Jinyoung's eyebrows knitted together in suspicion. "What do you mean 'since the beginning'?"

 

Jaebum didn't even try to hide his smirk when he said, "Since you were struggling with that book on the high shelf."

 

"Are you serious?!" Jinyoung whispered shouted. "Why did you just let me struggle like an idiot?" He smacked Jaebum on the arm after each word left his mouth.

 

"But I didn't want to come in between the two lovebirds having their moment," Jaebum stated a matter-of-factly, rubbing his arm after Jinyoung's abuse.

 

Jinyoung just gaped at Jaebum, not believing his friend. Packing up his stuff quickly, Jinyoung gruffed out that they should hurry and get food before the lines get long.

 

Jaebum obediently followed his friend, all the while teasing him about his interaction with the transfer student.

 

 

"So Youngjae hyung, how do you know Jinyoung?" The two of them were about to enter one of the main cafeterias for something to eat when the younger asked.

 

Getting in line, Youngjae lifted his head a bit to look at Yugyeom. "I've known Jinyoung for a while now. He's in one of my departments and we have a few classes together."

 

Yugyeom raised one of his eyebrows, silently telling the other to continue. "He's in the vocal department with me, but he is also in the acting department."

 

"Hmm," was all Yugyeom said as the two got their lunches and went to sit at one of the tables.

 

"Speaking of Jinyoung, you guys seemed to know each other as well. How did that happen?"

 

As soon as Youngjae mentioned Jinyoung's name, a fond smile broke out on Yugyeom's face as he remembered their morning and library interactions. Youngjae obviously noticed the smile as well as the silence coming from the other.

 

"He must have done something to warrant you to act like this, or are you just interested in him?" the question made Yugyeom snap out of his thoughts immediately.

 

"So that's it huh?" Youngjae took a sip of his drink, watching how Yugyeom started to eat to avoid any of his further questions.

 

Chuckling, Youngjae let the younger off the hook and continued to eat in the comfortable silence.

 

However, the silence didn't really last long before the amount of chatter surrounding the two began to be about Yugyeom.

 

A sigh escaped the younger's lips and he shared a look with Youngjae before the two of them got up from their seats to finish the tour of the university.

 

It didn't take long for Yugyeom to get adjusted to his new school, despite him being the talk of it for a little bit.  

 

As days, then weeks went by, every morning before Yugyeom would go to school, he would make it a habit to go to the little brick coffee shop to get his daily dose of whatever Jinyoung would make him. He already knew that he would be pleased with whatever the other would make him.

 

On most days, in the late afternoons, Yugyeom would stop by the shop and study there while Jinyoung would work. Every now and then, Yugyeom would take a break from looking at his bright computer screen or word-heavy textbook and observe how Jinyoung interacted with his different customers.

 

The way the other takes care of his customers by knowing the regular orders by heart and changing the recipe each time to fit the mood of the customer always amazes Yugyeom. He particularly likes the way Jinyoung's eyes wrinkle every time he smiles or laughs. Yugyeom enjoys the different sides of Jinyoung's personality he sees between his interactions with Jaebum, his customers, strangers, and himself.

 

The autumn wind soon turned frigid and a blanket of snow gradually began to cover the streets of Seoul.

 

Decorating the shop was always a favorite of Jinyoung's and this year was no different.

 

Setting the logs in place, Jinyoung was careful to light the match and toss it onto the awaiting firewood. In moments, the entire shop filled with comfort as the warmth of the flames wrapped the customers in a blanket of heat.

 

As he arranged a throw blanket and pillow on one of the comfy chairs, Jinyoung heard the familiar ring of the bell and glanced up to greet the new customer.

 

His face lit up even more seeing it was Yugyeom who came in.

 

Just seeing the other smile made Yugyeom produce one as well as he saw Jinyoung approach him. Yugyeom knew that since the beginning, he had taken an interest in Jinyoung. However, he didn't know that he would full on fall for the guy.

 

Especially with the way Jinyoung walked up to him, lifting his hand to gently away the snowflakes that littered his hair.

 

"How are you doing today Yugyeom?" the way his voice was soft-spoken made Yugyeom's heart flutter. Jinyoung let his eyes wander and he found that Yugyeom had snowflakes all over him. With a whispered giggle, Jinyoung let his hands travel down Yugyeom's body to wipe away the snowflakes on his jacket. "I have never seen so much snow on someone when it's not even snowing outside."

 

Yugyeom didn't know how to respond. He could feel the heat in his cheeks start to rise as he saw the awaiting look in Jinyoung's eyes for him to speak.  

 

Letting his bangs obstruct his face from Jinyoung's view, Yugyeom said, "Some kids were having a snowball fight and I was in the cross-fire."

 

Jinyoung couldn't stop the laugh that slipped through his lips once he heard the other's reason, but immediately tried to hold back as soon as he began saw a pink blush spread its way down Yugyeom's neck.

 

Recently Jinyoung wondered why Yugyeom would always hide his face from him when he's embarrassed because the other didn't do that in the beginning. Back when they first met, whenever Jinyoung would begin to tease Yugyeom in the slightest, the other would instantly follow with a witty comeback.

 

Now that Jinyoung thinks about it, there had been a change in Yugyeom's behavior. Anytime that Jinyoung would make any physical contact or compliment the other, Yugyeom would get shy straight away and use his bangs as some sort of shield.

 

His heart skipped a beat at the realization that Yugyeom might like him.

 

Looking back at Yugyeom, Jinyoung noticed that the other's hands began to fidget.

 

Yugyeom's nervous.

 

Taking in a small inhale, Jinyoung smoothly pushes Yugyeom's bangs back out of his face and lets his hand circle around to cup his cheek. "Yugyeom, I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but I just want to let you know that whatever it is, you can tell me," seeing the other's eyes widen made Jinyoung's eyes wrinkle as he chuckled.

 

"I also like seeing your eyes, so stop trying to hide them from me," with that Jinyoung spun on his heels and made his way back behind the counter. He squatted down as if he was looking for something, but instead of doing so, he covered his face with his hands.

 

"Oh my goodness Jinyoung!" he whispered to himself. "What the hell did you just say to him?!"

 

"In my opinion, I think you lovebirds are getting bolder and bolder as the days go by."

 

The sudden voice startled Jinyoung and he hit his head against a cabinet. The loud snort had Jinyoung glaring daggers at his best friend. "What are you talking about?" Jinyoung gritted out, patting his head lightly to ease the pain.

 

Jaebum shook his head as he sat up straight. "You two are already like a couple with how you act in public. The skinship and teasing. Oh! And you can't forget about all the blushing. Man, with the amount of blush you two do, you can light up a whole city of fireplaces."

 

"Shut up Jaebum!" Jinyoung growled out, a pretty pink dusting his cheeks as he swatted at Jaebum. All the said male did was laugh at the blushing boy as he tried to evade his hits.

 

The customers that were in the shop didn't pay the two friends any mind because of how regular this occurred. The only customer who shifted their head slightly in their direction was only focused on Jinyoung.

 

Yugyeom wondered what Jaebum said to get Jinyoung all riled up like that.

Sighing, Yugyeom focused his attention back on to his computer screen. He furrowed his eyebrows in concentration, the holiday season is here and Yugyeom is trying to think of the perfect gift to give to Jinyoung.

 

It wasn't until Yugyeom gazed out the window that something clicked in his head.

 

 

Jinyoung shifted in his bed, covering his ears when he heard his cell phone ring. He relaxed once the sound finally went off a few seconds later.

 

He groaned to himself at the sound of his ringer going off again but didn't do anything to try and turn it off.

 

However, at the fifth time the phone buzzed and played his ringtone, Jinyoung rolled on his side to pick up the phone, not looking at who it may be.

 

"If you don't ing leave me alone, I will make sure that you won't ever walk again," he growled out, rubbing his eyes so that he could focus a bit more.

 

Jinyoung could hear the other person in a light inhale, yet the familiar laugh snapped his eyes wide open.

 

"Oh, Jinyoung I didn't know you liked it like that," Yugyeom said, a light teasing tone lacing his words.

 

Jinyoung's face lit up like a set of Christmas lights as he knew what Yugyeom was implying. "What happened to the blushing Yugyeom that was too cute to say anything remotely teasing to this?"

 

Yugyeom's laugh quietly faded and he responded tenderly, "He's still here for you."

 

When Yugyeom didn't hear a response from Jinyoung he continued, "Jinyoung I know it's early," the said male peeked at the clock sitting on his nightstand: 5:30 am. "But I need you to come to the front of the shop by 6:45, it's important."

 

"Can I ask why?" Jinyoung tossed his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up to stretch, his phone still in his hand.

 

"Wait until we see each other," Yugyeom smiled into the phone, pleased at the amount of curiosity Jinyoung had.

 

Jinyoung huffed lightly and pouted. "Fine. See you in an hour."

 

"See you then," Yugyeom hung up first, leaving Jinyoung to stare at his phone for a few seconds before starting his morning routine.

 

When an hour had past, Jinyoung was making his way to the front of his shop, burrowing deeper into his scarf at a particular sharp breeze.

 

As he got closer to his shop, he began to make out the silhouette of someone standing in front of it. Just like the day they met, Yugyeom was dressed head to toe in black clothing, making him stand out against the white background.

 

"So, what am I doing out here on this Saturday morning instead of in my bed Yugyeom?"

 

"I just need you to close your eyes for me and don't open them until I say so," Yugyeom said, ignoring Jinyoung's question all together. Jinyoung gave Yugyeom a wary look, but it only took using his puppy eyes and a 'pretty please' for Yugyeom to get Jinyoung to comply with a slightly flustered look.

 

Yugyeom went to stand behind Jinyoung, circling his arm around the other's waist to guide him to his surprise.

 

Jinyoung's heart rate began to pick up at the close proximity. Leaning into Yugyeom's embrace, Jinyoung followed the taller's directions: when to step where and if there was ice anywhere.

 

During their walk to wherever it was they were going, Jinyoung let his mind drift off. Jinyoung realized how comfortable he was in Yugyeom's arms and he kind of didn't want it to end.

 

He began to think of Yugyeom, from when they first met to how they began to get closer over the last few months. Besides Jaebum and Mark, Jinyoung thought that Yugyeom knew a lot about him. The other would always consider Jinyoung's feelings, even when he was teasing him. Yugyeom didn't push anything too far and Jinyoung respected him for that.

 

Then, when Jinyoung's mind began to think about the time when he pushed back Yugyeom's hair and how Yugyeom might like him, Jinyoung's steps faltered a bit.

 

Yugyeom's arm immediately tightened around Jinyoung, so the other wouldn't fall. "Woah Jinyoung are you all right?"

 

A light gasp left his lips. Jinyoung couldn’t believe that he did that. "I'm okay. Really," the words were barely audible, but Yugyeom heard them all the same.

 

He gave Jinyoung a worried look even though the other couldn't see him. "If you say so."

 

They continued and Jinyoung was cautious as to not let his steps falter again.

 

If Yugyeom liked Jinyoung, could Jinyoung return the other's feelings?

 

Jinyoung's heart skipped a beat at the thought of it. With all this thinking of Yugyeom and his constant thinking of Yugyeom daily, Jinyoung wanted to smack himself on the head.

 

Why didn't he notice his feelings before now?

 

It felt like forever when Yugyeom's grip around Jinyoung became a bit tighter and whispered in a low voice, "Okay Jinyoung be careful. There are steps in front of you."

 

Jinyoung shivered as Yugyeom's warm breath hit his neck and nodded as a signal that he understood.

 

Once the two made it up the stairs, Yugyeom led Jinyoung into what he thought of was a building. He could hear people's voices already, clearly ones that are heading to work.

 

Jinyoung was pulled to a halt and they stood there together, waiting.

 

He heard a tiny ding and before he knew it, Jinyoung was moving forward in what he presumed was an elevator.

 

Letting his curiosity get the best of him, Jinyoung asked, "Yugyeom, where are we?"

 

When the other didn't answer, Jinyoung stammered out a guess, "A-are we at a hotel Yugyeom?"

 

The nervousness in the other's voice, coupled with the cute pink blossoming on his cheeks, made Yugyeom feel the butterflies in his stomach.

 

"You just got to wait and see Jinyoung," nothing else was said in the elevator until Yugyeom was once again leading Jinyoung to their destination.

 

Stopping in front of the last door in the hallway, Yugyeom bent forward over Jinyoung a bit to enter the code into the apartment.

 

Hearing the long beep that indicated the correct combination, Yugyeom pushed open the door and led the other inside.

 

"All right Jinyoung," Yugyeom said, catching the other's attention. Yugyeom turned Jinyoung around so that the shorter was facing him. "You can open your eyes."

 

Seeing Jinyoung flutter his eyes open produced a smile onto Yugyeom's lips.

 

Before Yugyeom said anything, Jinyoung blurted out, "I like you Yugyeom."

 

Yugyeom froze at the confession.

 

Watching as Yugyeom grew silent, Jinyoung allowed his head to fall and his hair to hide his face from embarrassment.

 

Jinyoung thought that Yugyeom felt the same, did he mis-read his signals?

 

At that thought, all Jinyoung wanted to do was cry. Yet, he didn't get the chance to because he was quickly engulfed in a hug; his senses being filled to the brim with everything that was Yugyeom.

 

"You are not fair Jinyoung," Yugyeom's voice muffled as he talked into Jinyoung's shoulder. "I was going to confess to you first when I showed you my gift." Jinyoung's eyes widen when he heard the other, wonder what gift.

 

Yugyeom leaned away from Jinyoung, brushing the shorter's hair away from his face, wanting to see his face clearly. "Also, I like seeing your eyes, so stop trying to hide them from me," Yugyeom said, grinning at the fact that Jinyoung remembered himself saying it to Yugyeom.

 

Jinyoung lightly hit Yugyeom's chest in embarrassment. He wanted to continue but he was reminded of Yugyeom's 'gift'.

 

"Where is this gift that I'm supposed to be shown?" Jinyoung asked, trying to turn around to look at the room they were currently standing in.

 

Yugyeom's face lit up, "That's right! It's almost time!"

 

"Almost time for wh-" Jinyoung couldn't finish his question because he was being whisked away by Yugyeom, carefully dodging the furniture to stand facing a completely bare wall.

 

Glancing at Yugyeom because they were just staring at a wall for a few seconds, Jinyoung began to open his mouth when the other shushed him.

 

Pouting now, Jinyoung decided to wait like Yugyeom wanted. Yugyeom peeked down at Jinyoung and found it cute yet endearing at the amount of trust the other has in him.

 

A couple of minutes went by before a buzzing sound was heard, and the wall began to lift by itself.

 

Jinyoung twisted to look at Yugyeom, and when he saw that the taller was staring back at him, he knew that this must be the gift.

 

However, he didn't know the extent to which Yugyeom's gift went.

 

What he didn't expect to see was the skyline in the distance.

 

Taking small steps forward, Jinyoung placed his hand against the cold glass as he stared at the rising sun. Every morning Jinyoung saw the pinks, yellows, and blues that lit up the sky, but never has he seen a full sun rise.

 

His stare lingers as he sees the sun kissing the sky good morning as it spreads its rays across the horizon.

 

Yugyeom fixed his gaze on Jinyoung, observing how his expressions changed with each passing second the sun rose. He remembered when him and Jinyoung were having breakfast one morning, the other told him about not being able to see the sunrise because of the buildings blocking his view when he opens the shop.

 

A soft smile graced his lips as he saw Jinyoung slowly twist his way, a satisfied and elated expression appearing on his face.

 

"Thank you so much Yugyeom!" Jinyoung said, wrapping his arms around Yugyeom.

 

"Didn't I say 'anytime'?" Yugyeom reminded.

 

Jinyoung nodded his head into Yugyeom's chest, before pulling away to softly press his lips against Yugyeom's.

 

The chaste kiss didn't last long because the moment Jinyoung broke away from the kiss, Yugyeom whined at the loss of contact.

 

A giggle left Jinyoung's lips, and Yugyeom pulled Jinyoung back into his embrace.

 

Yugyeom bent down to lean his forehead against Jinyoung's and his words were only spoken for the two of them.

 

"Jinyoung, will you be my boyfriend?"

 

Right before closing his eyes, Jinyoung whispered out, "Yes," against Yugyeom's lips.

 

As soon as they parted, out of the corner of his eye, Jinyoung saw movement. When he turned his head, any words that were being formed were silenced at the scene in front of him.

 

He leaned his head against Yugyeom's chest as they both watched the snowfall in the morning sun.