Happy Holidays, bb_bambam

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2018 BxB [The Big Reveal is online! // PLEASE SEND IN YOUR GIFTS! // News from 2018.12.31]

Gift for bb_bambam

Gift from ????

Title : Idiot

Pairings : JJP ( main ), Markson ( side )

Words : 5000

Raiting : Teen and up

Warning : None 

Note to my giftee : Don't kill me when you finish reading this hahaha because I don't even know what I wrote. Hope you enjoy your holidays ^_^  May this Christmas bring you all the happiness in your life and may all your wishes come true  Merry Christmas !!!!!! in advance  Take care of your health   always be happy and makes others happy too   

 Keep on loving GOT7 and JJP !!!!! 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Idiot

 

Death was looming on everyone's head just like the grey clouds on infinite sky. The battlefield was soaked entirely on crimson , sound of groans and metal clash could be heard even from miles of distance and with every howl of pain from fallen soldiers death would smile from it's hiding place. 

 

The clan led by the enemy kingdom was almost wiped out and the fact that he was going to get victory in his first war was making prince Im Jaebum excited. He advanced further towards the enemy kingdom , sword swinging to snatch the life out of whoever dared to stop him. His sole focus was set on his target - prince Jackson , the eldest son of king Park Hwangjin. Their hate towards each other was born years ago due to some unfair treaty agreement. They had been on cold war for many years but now that the Park kingdom had dared to claim Im's land as their own and go as far to attack their soldiers , war was sure to  break out. 

 

Prince Jaebum clutched his sword tight ready to attack the enemy who was fighting with one of his soldier without any knowledge of his presence behind. His raised his sword swinging it swiftly towards other's throat but before the metal could touch his enemy , a sword clashed with his own. 

 

Diverting his eyes from prince Jackson , Jaebum pointed his sword at the intruder, anger bubbling inside him like wildfire. His eyes widened a bit when he realised the intruder was non other than the famous - masked fighter. He had heard of the masked fighter from his kingdom's people and from what they have told him he knew that the man standing in front of him was fierce and has killed hundreds of soldiers in the war, he alone could turn the tables. But the odd thing about him was he always wore this metal mask that covered almost all of his face. No one from Im kingdom knew how the fighter exactly looked like. 

 

The sound of metal clanking filled the surrounding as their sword met midway. Jaebum moved back a little and without sparing a second , jumped towards his enemy but his attack was easily dodged by the other party. He cursed under his breath taking his initial position quickly to defend himself from the masked fighter's attack. The enemy was swift on his feet and his moves were graceful and clean. Once again their sword met midway , their eyes predicting each other's next move. 

 

Out of nowhere someone jumped at  him from behind but thanks to his quick reflexes he easily dodged it and threw the person on ground with immense force. 

 

" Jackson ! " 

 

The masked man shouted frantically , moving towards the fallen prince. His one hand swinging the sword left and right to defend the attacks while his other hand was busy helping the prince get up. 

 

Before Jaebum could register what was  happening he was pushed on the ground harshly and his soldiers that were blocking the territory fell down with loud thud. 

 

" Jackson go ! " 

 

" But ____" 

 

" Go ! " 

 

The masked man commanded and prince Jackson retreated back towards his kingdom before anyone could do anything. Jaebum quickly got up on his feet and tried to follow Jackson but was blocked by the masked fighter one again. 

 

The fight between them resumed. Both of them were equally skilled and equally determined. Suddenly the masked fighter moved backwards and with all power attacked prince Jaebum. The action was so quick and strong that the sword on Jaebum's hand fell down on the ground with loud thud. Now the prince of Im kingdom was defenceless. Taking the advantage of the situation , the masked fighter attacked the prince but little did he know that prince Jaebum had other defence techniques. The prince twisted the fighters hand in such a way that the other couldn't move his muscle and snatched the sword away. He then threw the masked fighter on ground and aimed the sword at other's throat. 

 

" Game over , masked fighter "

 

Jaebum mocked the man before him , a smirk forming on his lips. The masked fighter smirked back confusing the supposed to be winner. A moment of hesitation from the prince and the enemy got the chance to escape. He kicked the sword out of Prince's hand and turned back to pick his own but his action was cut off midway when Prince Jaebum caught his wrist in tight grip and whirled him around. 

 

Like a slow motion picture , the mask fell off from the fighter's face and at that moment prince Jaebum was awestruck. 

 

Long black hair that fell messily on other's shoulder , soft milky white skin with pink hue on cheeks , dark brown eyes that could kill you with one look , long beautiful eyelashes and  plump pink lips. He was as beautiful as ever. 

 

" Prince Jinyoung  " 

 

Jaebum whispered. He could still remember the day like it was just yesterday when he had first met the youngest prince of Park kingdom - Prince Park Jinyoung. 

 

It was just like any other day. He was in study room with the king , listening to the stories his father was narrating when suddenly the messenger came running through the open door. He informed the king something about being invited to the Park Kingdom and from what his little brain could process at that time , prince Jaebum knew that his father wasn't happy about the invitation. 

 

Next day , the king and the little prince visited the palace. The two kings headed to the meeting hall after short greeting while little prince Jaebum was left alone with one of the female servants. He was roaming around the palace with her guidance when a sweet melody of piano reached his ears. He followed the sound trying to find out who was playing the piano so beautifully and that led him to music room. Inside the room was a boy younger than him, hands pressing the yellowed keys gracefully , eyes closed , peaceful.  Little Jaebum found the boy extremely beautiful , even more beautiful than his female friends. The melody stopped suddenly much to little prince's disappointment. 

 

" Why did you stop ? " 

 

Jaebum complained , pout forming on his lips. The younger boy glanced at him briefly before smiling at him brightly. 

 

" Did you like it ? " 

 

" Yes ! " 

 

" But father says I'm not good at playing piano " 

 

" Why ? " 

 

Jaebum asked curiously. 

 

" I don't know " 

 

" Do you like playing piano ? " 

 

The little boy seated on the bench nodded his head. 

 

" Me too ! Let's play it together ! " 

 

" Jinyoung ! " 

 

An angry voice boomed from behind just as Jaebum was about to enter inside the room. 

 

The boy stood up from his seat and walked towards the door where a boy older than them was standing with his arms crossed. 

 

" Yes , brother ? " 

 

" You aren't supposed to play with our enemy " 

 

The older one pointed accusing finger towards Jaebum's direction. The little boy nodded his head obediently and followed his brother out of the room  leaving the heartbroken prince Jaebum behind. 

 

*********

 

" Didn't know you could fight too " 

 

Jaebum commented staring directly at Jinyoung with hatred in his eyes. 

 

" You know nothing about me , Prince Jaebum " 

 

Jinyoung seethed out from his position. 

 

" Anything you want before I kill you? " 

 

Cutting the chatter shut prince Jaebum raised his sword once again and placed it on Jinyoung's neck. 

 

" For you to die " 

 

Lowering his sword , Jaebum shook his head.

 

" How disappointing. " 

 

" Capture everyone  and bring them  to my palace  ! " 

 

Ordering his soldiers ,prince Jaebum rode on his horse and retreated back to the Im kingdom. 

 

The king was so happy to hear about the victory that he announced celebration party tonight. 

 

Shortly after , the soldiers arrived with the captives and they were presented before the king and the royal people.

 

" Since they all are the threats to our kingdom , I announce life time imprisonment for them . " 

 

The king dismissed the soldiers and the captives were forcefully taken to the prison while the other servants started preparations for the party. 

 

Jaebum kept on staring at Jinyoung until he was out of sight. Strangely,  unlike other time he didn't wanted to celebrated his victory. Shaking his head to clear the unnecessary thoughts , he headed towards his room only to be met face to face with his older brother . 

 

" I heard you fought with Jackson again " 

 

" I would have killed him if it wasn't for Park Jinyoung " 

 

Jaebum could notice some sort of concern flashing on Mark's eyes. 

 

"  Do you really have to fight with them ?  Isn't there any other way to solve this matter ? " 

 

" They are our enemies , Mark . It would be better if you keep that in mind " 

 

" Bu____" 

 

" If you excuse me I have to change my clothes " 

 

Shaking his head Mark walked out of the room. He really hoped his brother would realize it soon what he was doing was wrong.

 

******

 

The light from the huge chandelier hung above the ceiling illuminated the whole room with it's silver light. The king was seated on his throne , queen by his side and their two sons besides them while the guest were seated on the opposite side. Women dressed up in traditional clothes were entertaining the royal family with their song and dance. All the people seemed to be enjoying the performances excluding the two princes. 

 

Prince Mark somehow managed to escape away from the room without being noticed by anyone. Prince Jaebum stood up to go after his brother but the queen stopped him. 

 

" Where are you going ? " 

 

" I have some work to finish " 

 

" It can wait for later. I have someone special to introduce to you. Oh , there she is. "

 

The queen pointed at a girl dressed up in pink gown who seemed to be busy talking with her friends. 

 

"  What do you think , isn't she beautiful ? " 

 

" She is . " 

 

It wasn't a lie that she indeed was a beautiful girl but he wasn't ready to be in relationship yet. 

 

" She would be perfect partner for you. Your father and I have decided that ______" 

 

" I'm sorry to say this , but I'm not ready to be in relationship , mother. Besides Mark _____" 

 

" Why are you so concerned about your step brother ? He is good at nothing " 

 

" Mother please. Don't say anything bad abou____"

 

" Why not ? His mother had always been hindrance to me and now that she is dead her son is doing the same to you " 

 

" I think that's enough " 

 

Jaebum fake smiled at the guests and stormed out ignoring the calls from his mother. He headed straight to the prison where the captives were kept and sat in front of Jinyoung after dismissing the guards. He kept on watching every moments of the prisoner. 

 

" What do you want ? " 

 

Jinyoung finally snapped , irritated by the eyes following his every actions.

 

" What ? Can't I look at my prisoners ?"

 

" No , you can't " 

 

" Your opinion doesn't matter . This is my kingdom , I'm the prince here my rules should be followed by all " 

 

"You might be prince for others but in my eyes you are just a puppet. You were stupid then and you are stupid now  " 

 

" Shut up ! " 

 

" Can't handle the truth , Prince Im Jaebum ? " 

 

Jinyoung smirked at the prince who was fuming with anger by now. 

 

Jaebum punched the metal bars with his fist , bruising his hand in the process. Without sparing a glance at the prisoner he took angry strides towards his room and threw himself on the king sized bed staring at the white ceiling. 

 

' You are just a puppet ' 

 

Maybe Jinyoung was right , he was just a puppet of the royal family after all. His opinions , his thoughts even his life has had been controlled by others. Sometimes he wished he could reject the throne just like Mark did and live a free life but he knew he can't just abandon his responsibilities specially when the future of the kingdom lied on his hands. 

 

The thoughts were now starting to suffocate the prince. He could no longer find comfort inside his room so decided to walk out for some fresh air. 

 

The surrounding was already dark , little dots of yellow were twinkling on the sky and the moon was only half visible hidden by the dark clouds. He could hear the faint sound of people chattering in the background but that didn't bother him. It was peaceful and that's what all he needed for now. 

 

Suddenly a rustling sound from the garden caught his attention. Jaebum squinted his eyes to get a better look at the figure that was standing by the apple tree and sighted in relief when he caught the glimpse of his older brother. But his relief was cut short when he saw another boy standing along with his brother and that boy being non other than his enemy Jackson. 

 

' He can harm Mark ' 

 

Thinking that he quickly rushed to the direction where both the boys were standing just a few seconds ago. However , the sight that greeted him made his jaw drop on the floor. 

 

His enemy and his brother were kissing ?! 

 

Fuming with anger , Jaebum pulled Mark to his side grabbing the collar of his shirt and wrapped his hand around Jackson's throat. 

 

" Jaebum leave him ! " 

 

Mark tried to pry away his hand but Jaebum pushed him away. 

 

" Jaebum ! Please " 

 

The older one begged but the younger prince paid no heed to his desperate pleas. 

 

" You stay quite " 

 

" At least listen to what he has to say first ! Jaebum ! " 

 

" What's going on in here ? " 

 

The King's voice froze all the boys on their respective place. Prince Jaebum unwrapped his hand from Jackson's throat and the latter gasped for air while Mark was shaking with fear. 

 

" Prince Jaebum , I asked you something " 

 

" Father  " Jaebum paused. What was he supposed to say ? On one hand if he told the truth Mark would be in trouble and on other hand he could never lie to his father. 

 

" Who is he ? " 

 

Thanks to the dark , the king couldn't recognize Jackson's face. Mark relaxed a bit begging Jaebum silently not to tell the truth.

 

" He's a friend of mine " 

 

The king looked skeptical for a second before buying the excuse. 

 

" Your mother wants to see you. " 

 

" I'll be there father " 

 

" You better be " 

 

Throwing threatening glare at his son the king walked off to enjoy the celebration. 

 

" Than___" 

 

" You stay away from my brother " 

 

Jaebum snapped in anger , jabbing his fingers on Jackson's chest. 

 

" What if I don't ? " 

 

" You _____ " 

 

Jaebum raised his fist to punch the boy but Mark stopped him. 

 

" Stop both of you please "

 

Someone interrupted them once again

 

" Prince Jaebum , the queen h______" 

 

" I'll be there. You may leave now "

 

The Butler bowed his head and followed the order of his prince.  Once again it was only three of them left. 

 

" What's wrong ? Why does mother want to see you so desperately ? " 

 

" She wants me to get married " Jaebum ran his fingers through messy hair sighing in frustration. 

 

" What ? ! " 

 

" Yes. And she even called my supposed to be future wife in the party " 

 

" You don't want to marry her , do you ? " 

 

Mark asked though he knew the answer already. 

 

" Of course I don't. Can we not talk about it in front of strangers ?  " 

 

" Hey , I might be able to help you " 

 

" I don't need your help " 

 

Jaebum gritted his teeth in anger resisting the urge to punch Jackson square in the face. 

 

" Can we for once forget that we are enemies and help each other out ? " 

 

" No " 

 

" Jaebum please " 

 

Mark tried to convince the prince this time. 

 

" No means no Mark " 

 

" Would you rather be puppet of the king for the rest of your life or help us and let us help you ? " 

 

His steps halted midway. 

 

' For me you are just a puppet '  That sentence echoed inside his head. 

 

" Fine. I'll help you. But what are we going to do ? " 

 

" I have an idea " 

 

******** 

 

" This is so very wrong. I don't want to do this " 

 

Jaebum kept on repeating. He  never in his dreams had thought he would have to steal things from his own palace. 

 

" Stop complaining already " 

 

" You shut your mouth " 

 

" Why are yo_____" 

 

" The coast is clear. Jaebum go in and bring the keys " 

 

Mark cut them off 

 

" Why me ? " 

 

" Because you are good at stealing things " 

 

" When did I ..... You son of ______" 

 

Jackson snickered at the angry prince. 

" We don't have time. The guard can  arrive here at any moment. Go , go , go fast " 

 

Mark pushed his brother inside the open door. Once he was inside ,  Jaebum swallowed the lump forming on his throat and quickly grabbed the keys before sprinting out of the guard's room. 

 

" I got it " 

 

Just then they heard the sound of footsteps approaching their direction. 

" Quick,  run away from here ! " 

 

The three prince sprinted off towards the prison camp where prince Jinyoung was locked. 

 

Jinyoung's eyes widened when he saw three of them together. 

 

" Jackson ! Why are you here ? " 

 

" No time to explain " 

 

Jaebum was fumbling with bunch of keys on his hand.

 

" What's going on ? " 

 

" Can you shut your mouth for a moment ? " 

 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes at Jaebum but did what he was told to do. 

 

" Which one is it ? " 

 

Jaebum asked glancing towards Mark confusion plastered on his face.  

 

" How would I know ? Just try that one " 

 

" Doesn't work " 

 

" Try yellow one " 

 

Jaebum shook his head growing nervous with each passing second. If the king found out what they were about to do all of them were sure to be beheaded.

 

" The small one " 

 

" Doesn't work either . You try " 

 

He threw the keys towards Mark's direction who easily caught it. 

 

Jaebum ran his tongue on his chapped lips eyes roaming here and there , ears alert for any kind of sounds. 

 

Finally after fifth or sixth try Mark was able to unlock the prison door. 

 

" I can't believe I'm releasing my captive " 

 

Ignoring Jaebum's monologue , Mark dragged him away from the cell along with the two boys following his trial. 

 

" This way " 

 

They could hear different sound of people behind. Maybe someone had already found out that the captive had escaped the prison. The four princes walked through many twists and turns. 

 

After what felt like hours of walking, they were finally able to reach outside the palace. 

 

" How did we reach here ? " 

 

" Secret chamber " 

 

Mark answered for Jaebum. 

 

" Here cover your face. No one should recognize who we are " 

 

Mark handed them each  a piece of cloth. They resumed walking once again. 

 

" Where are we heading to ? " 

 

" Somewhere far away from here " 

 

******* 

 

Jaebum couldn't feel his legs anymore. They had walked for an entire day without food or water inside their system to function  properly and yet they still hadn't reached their destination. 

 

" How long are we going to walk ? " 

 

" Just a little bit more " 

 

" You have been telling me that for past thirty minutes " 

 

" This time I'm not lying " 

 

" You ____ " 

 

" Here we are ! " 

 

Mark exclaimed suddenly.  Jaebum halted his steps and studied his surrounding . The place was beautiful , very beautiful like a piece of heaven. There was a small wooden house on left  surrounded by blooming vegetation and he could see the view of mountain range from where he was standing right now. 

 

" Let's go inside " 

 

******* 

 

Mark and Jackson were gone because they had to find another place to stay at  leaving Jaebum and Jinyoung behind. 

 

Awkward silence lingered inside the room as both of them didn't speak a single word to each other. Jaebum's stomach growled suddenly , embarrassing him in front of the other. 

 

" I'm hungry " 

 

He complaint to himself  rubbing his stomach. Strange enough Prince Jaebum wasn't acting like a prince today. He dragged his feet towards the small kitchen in hope to find some food but all that was left was raw uncooked vegetables. 

 

" I can't cook " 

 

He raised his voice purposely so that Jinyoung could hear him and help him in some sort of way. 

 

" I already regret coming here " 

 

No matter how much he tried to grab other's attention , Jinyoung seemed to be ignoring him. 

 

" You ! I helped you to escape , at least you can help me by cooking something for me to eat. " 

 

" Well it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't captured me at the first place " 

 

Jinyoung replied straightforwardly. 

 

" Fricking fine then ! I will cook something myself. But you can't say anything if I burnt the entire house into ashes " 

 

" You are being overdramatic " 

 

"  If you can't help me might as well die from hunger.  " 

 

"  God , I will help you. Just stop shouting already  " 

 

Jinyoung made his presence known in the kitchen . He grabbed knife placed on the wooden table but it was snatched away by Jaebum. 

 

" What ? " 

 

" I don't trust you " 

 

" Ugh ! Fine you chop the vegetables then . I will try to ignite the fire " 

 

Jaebum grabbed some vegetables and started chopping them randomly and with lot of difficulty while Jinyoung tried to light the fire up but failed. 

 

" I think we need more firewood " 

 

" I will go out and bring it , you stay here " 

 

Jaebum offered . Abandoning the half chopped vegetables , he headed towards the open door. 

 

' I will lock the door from inside in case he tries to run away '

 

Sneakily he locked the door and sprinted out of the house to search for some firewood. 

 

Finding the dried woods was lot more difficult than it seemed to be. Jaebum had roamed around almost every area but still couldn't find what he was looking for. After spending hours outside he was able to gather small amount of firewood. Nonetheless , he was happy . 

 

But his smile turned upsidedown when he reached the wooden house. Grey thick smoke was coming out of the window. The wood he had collected fell from his arms as he hurried inside to rescue Jinyoung from fire. 

 

Thick smoke greeted his lungs as soon as he unlocked the kitchen door forcing coughs out of his mouth. 

 

" Jinyoung ! " 

 

Jaebum shouted when he saw the prince on floor , seemingly unconscious. He tried to wake the boy up but all his efforts were fruitless. Having no other options , Jaebum lifted Jinyoung on his arms and ran out of the house. He layed Jinyoung on the floor gently and focused on extinguishing the fire. 

 

******* 

 

Jaebum sighted for the nth time. He somehow had managed to control the fire but he was struck in middle of nowhere with an unconscious boy and empty stomach. He knew running away from the palace wasn't good decision but what other options did he have ? Either way it was he who had to suffer in the end. 

 

" Can this day get anymore unlucky ?"

 

Jaebum mumbled. Suddenly the unconscious boy grabbed the fabric of his shirt , pulled him closer and buried his face on the crook of his neck. 

 

" What are you doing ? ! " 

 

Jaebum shouted in irritation trying to pry the clingy male off of his body but the iron grip didn't let him move. 

 

" Great . Just great " 

 

He thought miserably trying to get as comfortable as possible in that position. Jinyoung let out satisfied groan soon after escaping into his dreamland. 

 

' Might as well get some sleep " 

 

Jaebum slumped on top of the unconscious Prince , closing his eyes to find some peace of mind. 

 

********

 

" I helped you and you still ____ " 

 

" I said sorry didn't I ? " 

 

Jaebum had his hand pressed on his throbbing cheek , glaring at Jinyoung who was the reason behind his pain. 

 

" Is that how you ask for apology ?" 

 

" What else do you expect ? In fact you deserved that slap for sleeping with me without my approval " 

 

" I slept with you ? ! Excuse me !!!!! you were the one clinging like a koala to my body " 

 

" You could have stayed away if you wanted to. " 

 

" What ? ! Are you blaming me ? "

 

" Yes I am " 

 

" If it wasn't for me , your would have turned into ashes by now " 

 

Jaebum took a step forward. 

 

" I didn't ask you to save me " 

 

Jinyoung replied crossing his arms in front of his chest. Just as he was about to turn his back on other , he caught a reflection of someone standing outside from the corner of his eyes. 

He slapped his hand over Jaebum's mouth , silencing the other. 

 

" You u______mph ! " 

 

" Someone's watching us. Lower your voice  " 

 

" Maybe Mark and Jackson are back " 

 

" No. They would have informed us if they were here. " 

 

" What if it's my mother ? " 

 

" We have to run away from here " 

 

Jinyoung suggested and JB nodded in agreement. Slowly they approached the main exit and took their respective positions. 

 

" I'll open the door. You knock down whoever comes in " 

 

Jinyoung whispered. 

 

" Ready ? " 

 

With a nod of approval from Jaebum , the other prince pushed the door open. Everything seemed normal for a second,  like calm before the storm.  Then suddenly two persons dressed up in soldier's uniform appeared before them. 

 

Out of instinct, Jaebum slammed the lamp he had been holding this entire time on one of the soldier's head and Jinyoung knocked down the other. 

 

They held each other's hands and ran as fast as they could away from the wooden house and towards the direction of the forest. An arrow flew past them from some unknown direction. 

 

" They are following us " 

 

" Thanks for pointing out the obvious, idiot "

 

" Can you not act like jerk for a moment ? " 

 

" Pot calling the kettle black " 

 

" What ? ! " 

 

" Nevermind ,  you need brain to understand " Jinyoung glanced back and increased his pace. 

"  Move your legs fast !  " 

 

Another arrow landed before them.  Jinyoung slowed down a bit to move behind Jaebum. 

 

" You move ahead of me " 

 

" What are you doing ? " 

 

" Just do as I say " 

 

They kept running left and right through the seemingly never ending jungle. 

 

" Ahhh ! " 

 

Jinyoung held his wounded hand in pain. His eyes landed on the arrow embedded in the tree trunk that had just passed grazing his arm . Crimson bloomed on the fabric of shirt he was dressed up in. 

 

" Are you okay ? " 

 

Jaebum asked halting his steps to look at other's wound. 

 

" I'm fine . It's just a shallow cut. I'm used to it " 

 

" We need to bandage it or else the infectio__ " 

 

" I said it's fine . Just focus on escaping for now " 

 

Jinyoung resumed running dismissing Jaebum with shake of his hand. They had walked just a little further when Jinyoung felt his head start to spin. He felt like his mind couldn't function properly. Black dots started to cloud his vision and before he could get grip on himself , he fell down on the ground with loud thud. 

 

" Wha____ not this again ! " 

 

Jaebum kneeled down besides the fallen male , slapping his cheeks lightly to wake him up.

 

"Hey , wake up ! You __ " 

 

A rustling sound nearby caught his attention. Immediately shutting his mouth, he somehow managed to lift Jinyoung on his back and run away from there. 

 

" So heavy " 

 

Jaebum kept on complaining resisting the urge to abandon the male slumping on his back. His energy level was down to zero and the sharp pain on his ankle was too much to handle. After walking few steps more he gave up and dumped the unconscious male by the tree and sat down to rest , short quick breaths escaping pass his unhydrated lips. 

 

He glanced at Jinyoung afterwards , eyes falling on the wound that was still bleeding crimson. ing his shirt , he tore the fabric into two and wrapped it around the injured arm. 

 

********

 

" Mmnh " 

 

Jinyoung opened his eyes , groaning in pain. He squinted his eyes to adjust with the dim light but once his mind started functioning again , he jolted up in surprise. Where was he exactly? 

He stood up with the support of tree and was surprised to find the fabric wrapped around his wound. 

 

" Prince Jaebum " 

 

He thought.

 

" Where is he ? "

 

Panic rushed inside him as his mind played different scenarios. 

 

" Oh god ! what if the soldiers found him and took him back ? ! I would be the one responsible for that " 

 

"  What are you babbling about ? " 

 

" Jaebum ? " 

 

Without thinking Jinyoung ran towards Jaebum who was standing a little further and hugged him tightly as if the male would disappear if he let go. 

 

" Hey wha____ " 

 

Jaebum eyes widen when he felt Jinyoung's body tremble.

 

" What's wrong ? Are you okay ? " 

 

He spoke softly wrapping his arms around the male. 

 

" I thought they took you back " 

 

Jaebum couldn't help but laugh. 

 

" You were worried about me ? How sweet ~ " 

 

Jinyoung quickly parted away from Jaebum's body as if he just realized what he had just done. 

 

" No that's not it ! " 

 

" What is it then ? " 

 

The older prince was enjoying the expressions on Jinyoung's face. He would never admit it aloud but when the younger blushed he thought it was kind of cute. 

 

" Just drop the topic already. And why are you roaming around half ?"

 

" Because I want to " 

 

" Shameless " 

 

Jinyoung muttered under his breath. 

 

" What did you say ? " 

 

" What you just heard " 

 

They kept on bickering back and forth until the sun said farewell and welcomed the night. 

 

Jaebum laid on his back on top of dried leaves , eyes casted up on the sky observing the infinite little stars twinkling in the sky. Unconsciously , a smiled formed on his lips.

 

" Why are you smiling ? " 

 

" Because I'm happy " 

 

Jaebum turned to look at Jinyoung and strangely he couldn't turn his head away. The moonlight that fell directly on Jinyoung's face made him look ethereal. His eyes trailed down from soft brown orbs to pink tinted lips. Jaebum recalled the time he had first met the younger prince. He leaned in until he was dangerously close to other's face. 

 

" What ar__" 

 

" Shh~ " 

 

Jaebum held a finger against Jinyoung's lips stopping him from talking. 

 

" You are beautiful " 

 

He complimented , cupping Jinyoung's face on his palm. The younger boy froze unable to do or say anything. They gazed into each other's eyes , breath mingling into one.

 

Jaebum closed the distance between them. Jinyoung's lips felt soft as they moved with his own. They kissed until their lungs screamed for oxygen and parted with blushing faces. 

 

" I think you aren't that bad " 

 

" As a person or at kissing ? " 

 

" Both " 

 

" Oh look ! A shooting star. Come on make a wish fast " 

 

Jaebum diverted his eyes from Jinyoung's face to the direction where he was pointing. He closed his eyes and clasped his hands together making a wish 

 

' I wish Jinyoung gets all the happiness in this world ' 

 

" What did you wish ? " 

 

" It's a secret " 

 

" Oh crap ! " 

 

" What happened ? " 

 

" I forgot to ask that Mark and Jackson would find us soon " 

 

" You are an idiot " 

 

" I guess I really am "