Happy Holidays, GiveMeWingsToFly

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2018 BxB [The Big Reveal is online! // PLEASE SEND IN YOUR GIFTS! // News from 2018.12.31]

Gift for GiveMeWingsToFly

Gift from ????

Title of the gift - Mad(e) for you.

Pairing - Markjin

How many words: 8482

Rating: NA

Warnings: NA

Note to my giftee: Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope this year brings you all happiness you deserve. Hope you like this story. If you find any broken feelings, please let me know. all the best.


~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mad(e) for you

 

Person 1's POV:

Its one of those Saturday mornings, when some are busy taking rest, some are busy making the weekend exciting to get some meaning to their lives, some are busy finishing their household stuff that they were not able to do during their week, there goes my family busy unloading our packed boxes from the big truck with the help of some movers. Beyond all these chaos, there goes me who is busy doing all of these. I helped movers in unloading the boxes, giving a hand for my parents in moving, one in particular I got it to my room with their help, I asked them to leave. I played my favorite GOT7's new song Miracle from iTunes in my iPhone danced for a while to the tune to relive his stress of moving to this place, took rest for sometime before started unpacking my box. I set every detail of my room with stuff the way I liked to see and feel my room. There is this power that’s surrounded me that doesn’t let me go beyond it. I'm not sure why I set my room like this, cause this is not particularly my liking, I don’t like cute or cheesy things, but my room is full of it. This is just one part of what the power does to me, there are lots that I want to do but I cant do, like making friends or dating people or eating spicy food many to list.

It was already dawn by the time I finished with room setup. I lied down on my bed to relax, when I realized that there is a door other than the entrance to my room. I got curious to see what the view outside looks like. Went out to the balcony, just to get mesmerized with the view of a park fully filled with kids and youth playing. View of the park gave me chills in my heart. I turned around to right, just to see the big ocean dancing with waves teasing me, I should agree that this is the stunning beauty in front of me. I stood there with no movement in my body just looking at the view, until I realized my cheeks are wet. When I checked, it's tears. I am crying just by seeing the ocean, I hate it how much I'm attached to the ocean at the same time I'm also annoyed by how I don’t remember why I'm so attached to it, it's sound and the salty breeze. "What the heck!" that’s what I can say right now. Wiping my tears, I closed the door making sure that salty breeze doesn’t disturb me further and went back to the room.

More than the sound and breeze, reason for my annoyance is the memories that this ocean brings back to me about my best friend more than 10 years ago. I only remembered calling the kid as Coco, playing with him in the beach every single day and a tattoo on Coco's hand, left or right I dint remember again, with letter M. Actually, even at that small age, 7 years precise, Coco got guts to say that he is going to be with his best friend for ever and convince his parents to let him get the tattoo on his hand. Sadly, I had to leave Coco and that place after an year of the tattoo's birth due to family requirements which I never understood, but does it matter now? After leaving Coco, I couldn’t get into contact with coco again.

Me, the very Mark Tuan, who doesn’t like to see the ocean from this close which will only bring back the memories of my Coco, who is not mine right now, annoyingly I never could remember nor forget. Who is also totally locked up by some person who is not in reach to me right now. "My Youth", I heard the song playing from my mobile, why is this playlist has to be this situational. "Good bye Youth…." Coco ya, why are you making me like this. I guess I will die alone because of you.

My thoughts got stopped when my mobile stopped singing and started ringing. It's my mom in her most loveliest voice, "Mark Tuan, food is ready. Please let us have the honor of having dinner with you." "Mom! Stop being dramatic. I'm coming". It's her time to totally pamper me, they brought me here with out my concern or wish. I am feeling angry on them, every time I feel the ocean, but you are not supposed to be rude to your parents, after all because of them only you are in this world. I went downstairs to eat with my mom, dad and naughty brother BamBam. I still did not understand why he is BamBam when I'm Mark. Strange right! Reason Mom told was, she liked the cartoon Flintstones, when she was pregnant with him and so named him out of love towards that kid. But seriously how is he surviving with that name. So many questions, no mood to ask them, I already have lot in my plate. My mind which got stuck with only one person and word Coco and of course I do have an ambition, I want to be the best entrepreneur, though I have no interest in the subjects I am studying I top all of them with proper understanding. No offence meant.

"Mark, did you change your opinion at least now about this place? This is beautiful right." Dad asked sipping his juice.

"Dad, you already know that I doesn’t like the feeling that ocean gets me in to. I cannot live with that for ever in a house next to ocean. Worst, you gave the room with balcony that the moment I step out the weird sound and breeze attacks me, when you can do that honors to Bam." I wanted to shout these words hit the table with my fist and walk out from the place, but I'm a good kid so I never raise my voice against him, so I spoke very politely. Okay, I will stop my annoyance in my introduction now. There are lot I don’t understand even about me.

"Kid. You know Bam is naughty. If we give him a room with balcony and such a nice view we never knew when he jumps out of that balcony." Mom said trying to convince me. She dint answer my actual question though.

"Mom that’s too much of an accusation. And you my brother, even I doesn’t like the feeling I get when ever I see your face. Did I ever complain about it? I'm just going on with my life hoping you will stop being this annoying one day. Like wise, my lovely brother please stop thinking about that ocean and concentrate on other important things." BamBam said.

"Okay, can you explain why am I so annoying for you?" I have to ask him, wait let me admire my noodles for a moment. Wow mom you are the best cook in this world, these noodles are like life.

"Because you are stupid. When you can't remember about your Coco and only remember playing with him in beach why don’t you go and search in beach to see if you can find him again. How will you remember him if you don’t take any steps for finding him. Since this is the place you left Coco 10 years before." BamBam said in one breath.

"BamBam makes sense for the first time. Just go and try to find him. You know his nickname and the tattoo, those may lead you to any target." Mom ensured Mark.

Should I go or not? That’s the only thing that ran in my head all through the dinner. "Okay! Since you are telling. I will start my search by going for my morning Jog to beach." I said before leaving from the table after finishing my dinner.

"That’s the great my boy. Good job Bam", father said while still having his dinner.

Why am I not able to sleep. Will I be able to recognize Coco, if he appears before me? Will he remember me? What if he doesn’t remember me at all? Will I be able to cope up with that fact that I wasted my feelings all through my life just with his memories. If he remembers me, will he be able to cope up with the fact that I only remember his name and nothing else. Wow, why am I making it so complicated for myself. Should I stop going on his hunt? But that would be bad if I live with this annoyance through out my life. I bet I wont be able to love anyone if I don’t find Coco now. I don’t care if I am going to have him or loose him, I am going to find him for sure. I at least need some peace of mind to have my first kiss atleast in this new place. Yes, that’s one more thing that guy has made marked me, I couldn’t kiss even after paying 10$ in the kissing booth to kiss the school's heart throb, ofcourse second. I was offered $10 for each kiss I give in that kissing booth where the organizers were going to charge $20 from each person who wanted a kiss from me. Yes, I rejected that too reason being Coco.

-0-

General POV:

Sunday. Mark as promised his parents, after being nagged by his lazy brother who woke up that early in the morning just to send him to beach for jog, went to the beach for morning Jog right at 6:00AM, running between one end and the other. He saw some 10 guys playing beach volleyball, already dirty all over their bodies, faces are covered with so much mud that its tough to even see the shape of their faces. He ran past them for 30 minutes before he turned back to start to his house. In the beach at this time, he did not find any one other than those 10 mud faces. Ahh!! Why did I even listened to BamBam on this. Who will come to beach this early in the morning. Coco would have already forgotten me or he is also feeling the same annoyance like me that he doesn’t visit beach. But wait, what if today is exception? Right who will bother themselves to go to beach this early in the morning of a Sunday? He might come sometime to this place and I will definitely find him and confront him. Mark immersed himself in the thoughts of Coco on his jog back.

After jogging for few minutes, he saw those guys are still playing. He gave least glance for those guys, not that he doesn't like that mud, but he is not in a mood to do friendship with someone from beach right yet. As he turned his attention to the other direction he saw a small girl playing with crab on the floor, he felt its cute and kept starring at her while still being on run. Suddenly, a guy bumped on to Mark, making Mark to fall down on that mud himself. The guy stood straight up controlling himself from falling and ran to the court to join the game since the round is still going on. After a minute of good relay of ball moving between two sides, the opponents of that so called guy lost the ball and point. Mark waited there while dusting mud from his dress, he was expecting that guy to come and apologize to him. After their round was over, he immediately came and apologized Mark. "I am sorry! Was looking at the ball and did not notice you." He bowed 90 degrees while saying so.

"Since, you apologized I will let it flow. But don’t you have sense to look your surroundings?" Mark said with cold voice.

"That’s too much. I at least apologized you. I can also ask you the same question. Don’t you have sense to look your surroundings while jogging? Even the kids are walking far from our pitch. Because of you I would have lost this match today. You are supposed to apologize all my team members if I see it right." the guy said. Mark looked at him with furrowed eyes. "This beach is not yours. I can run anywhere."

"This beach is not yours I can play anywhere and fall anywhere." That guy said, immediately bursting out into laugh and offered his hand to Mark, "Nice to meet you, Handsome"

Mark hit the guy's hand, with his then folded his hands, "It's not nice to meet you, ugly"

"That's too much of an accusation. I was the most handsome guy around, till yesterday you know."

"Oh sad! And then what happened?" Mark still is teasing the guy.

"You happened. Taking away my crown." he winked at Mark. That made Mark blushed, he forgot he was angry for few seconds. He tried to get away from that feeling and the guy as soon as possible that he walked past the guy saying, "What ever".

"What's the deal with that guy?" one of the players asked the guy. "Let's find it out." he was smiling, as if he won some lottery. He did not move his eyes away from Mark until Mark went out of sight.

Mark reached his house right on time for breakfast. While eating, his parents asked how his jog was and his first day in the beach after years. He replied ok, since it is. That whole day went off as a normal Sunday for him. Setting up his dresses, bag for college next day taking rest in middle. The memories of that guy in mud keep on striking him now and then, the way how he made him feel agony and also the way how he made him blush at the same time. It was first ever any guy or girl spoke to him like that in both ways, after Coco obviously.

-0-

Monday. Mark went to Beach for his morning jog again. He was just hoping to not to see the ugly guy again and to meet the tattoo. As he approached the same old spot of yesterday, he did not see the mud guys playing, instead he saw a big crowd of audiences cheering for something, looking at the ocean. If he hear it properly they are all shouting a name, "Jinyoung". With a sudden instinct, Mark turned the side those all were looking. He saw 10 guys playing pool volley ball again, but difference from last time is this time it is in water, Ocean precise. He awed first for their guts, of course he cant even put his legs in the waves, and those guys are playing there. He saw a guy jumped into the water while punching the ball, which perfectly made to the other court though he punched it blindly. Crowd jumped when the ball landed in the other court but the others couldn’t take it. While Mark was seeing, a guy raised up from the water splashing water back wards with his hair, he has fair skin, glowing eyes, perfect jaw line, as he raised more, Mark saw the guy's abs and 6 pack. What a perfect body with a perfect face he thought. He stood there seeing at that guy forgetting his jog and his dislike towards the ocean that he is seeing without blinking right now. The said handsome guy is playing very well, scoring most of the points for his team which eventually lead them to win the match. He memorized the ugly guy's words from yesterday. What the heck! That guy pretended that he is the most handsome guy around this place. But I can see that there is this guy who is manly enough to beat myself in handsomeness. God might have got diverted while mixing the beauty spirit while making this guy and poured more spirit than needed. Mark drowned in thoughts that he did not notice the guy already walked towards him and he is right in front of him speaking, "So, now I suppose you believe that I am the second most handsome guy around."

Mark opened his mouth in shock, so this is the same guy from yesterday? He was not lying. My bad I underestimated him and his looks. He recovered quite soon. "I still don’t agree with it. Since, I don’t see for my looks and I cant myself. If you ask me, for me you are the first most handsome guy around."

He laughed, "!" he gave a nod and introduced himself raising his hand, "I'm Jinyoung."

"Mark"

"Nice to meet you Mark."

"Thanks. Can I also join your volley ball team? Do I have some place?"

"Good you asked. We are actually looking for one. Yes you can join. How about tomorrow?" Jinyoung said.

"Well then I will join you guys tomorrow." Mark said and started running in his direction.

Jinyoung shouted back immediately, "Hey Tuan boy. You need to get back to your house now if you don’t want to be late to college on your first day." and he turned back to run to his own house. Mark looked back towards Jinyoung and then to his watch. He realized that kid was right and turned back to his house.

-0-

Later in college, Jinyoung got to his class as early as everyday. He went to the guy who sits next to him, "Hey you! You always wanted to sit in the back row right. Now is the chance, go back." he said.

"Are you sure? If I go this place will be empty and Miss Suzy wont accept it." he said in confusion.

"Don’t worry about it. We are going to get a new student in our class today. I will make sure he occupies this place." Jinyoung assured him.

"Oh is it! Then I will run. Thank you so much man." then the kid ran from his place to back seat. Jinyoung cleaned both those places for him and Mark.

Later when the time arrived, Miss Suzy walked to the room with Mark. "Class this is Mark Tuan. He moved from Seoul to Jeju on Saturday. Please take good care of him." She turned towards Mark and told him, "Mark find an empty place for yourself to sit." Mark nodded yes and walked towards the seat next to Jinyoung.

"Same class!" Mark tilted his head smiling to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung also smiled back, "I thought its only bad that you took my crown in the locality. Worse you overtook me in college. Worst class."

"Park Jinyoung!" Miss Suzy shouted, "Mark is an American. He knows better English than you. You don’t have to teach him tenses. Concentrate on your class."

"I know more about this guy than you. No need of reminding me about the facts." Jinyoung answered and he did not move his head away from the class.

Later when the class was over. Jinyoung ditched all his friends to go for lunch with Mark. "So, how do you know about me?" Mark asked.

"What?" Jinyoung answered.

"You told Miss. Suzy..", Mark was talking but.

"Oh that! She is my elder sister. Our father told us that some Tuans are coming to city and few information about your family. We both know about you equally well, just that I met you twice before her, I told her that I know you better. Shall we sit here?" Jinyoung said while sitting on an empty table.

"Oh!", Mark said that and continued eating. He asked few questions about subjects and teachers while eating, breaks and classes. After the college was over they both parted their paths to homes.

That night, Mark closed his room door knob, before going to take bath. By the time he came back from bathroom wrapped himself with towel, he got startled to see a second person in his room. That person is sitting on Mark's bed leaning to the wall reading a book.

"PARK JINYOUNG! What the hell are you doing here?", Mark half shouted.

"Hi Mark! Nice room. You set it up very nicely with in 3 days. That’s awesome." Jinyoung ignored Mark's question.

"Thanks. May I again ask you what are you doing here?", Mark crossed his hands after wearing his shirt.

"Checking out your room" Jinyoung told while seeing a pic of Mark with Coco. Mark found that pic while packing their stuff in their old house and decided to place that in his room.

"Enough. Now get out." Mark pulled the photo frame from Jinyoung, showed the way to his room door.

Jinyoung chuckled. "Okay! I wondered if u have any questions. So, I came to answer them." Jinyoung said.

"What question?" Mark thought for a while, "I don’t have any!"

"Are you sure?"

Now Mark raised his eyebrows in realization, "Oh yeah! What time are you guys meeting tomorrow for volleyball?"

"There you go. I came to answer that very question" Jinyoung said, "We will start playing from 6AM. We would need 5minutes to decide on the teams and set up nets before play, so meet us at the spot by 5:55AM. We will play for 1 hour, plan your day accordingly."

"Thanks. I will be there."

"Thanks. Now go to bed soon you have to wake up early." Jinyoung said staring at Mark.

"What are you staring at?" Mark asked while setting up his bed to sleep.

"I need your help in getting out of this house." Jinyoung said rubbing his hair.

Mark felt dumb for not realizing there is no way for Jinyoung to get into his room with door locked. "Sure! How did you get in first?"

"That’s a long story. I will explain you later. Now help me get out."

Mark went to the door opened it and started walking casually, when Jinyoung stopped him. "What are you doing? No one in your house know that I came. If they see me going out, they will freak out. Take me out without their notice."

Mark realized the fact. He made sure no one is out of their rooms at that time, then he took Jinyoung out through the main door. "Don’t forget that you need to explain me how you got into my room tomorrow. For now good night." Mark said before closing his main door.

-0-

Tuesday. 5:54AM, Mark reached the spot on time, he saw 10 more people there setting up their net and other stuff for the play. Jinyoung came at 5:56AM, last one to come.

"You are late." Mark said smiling at Jinyoung.

"I happened to sleep late due to some things I had to take care at night and so, got late." Jinyoung answered with the same smile.

"Lets be in opposite teams today. I wanna fight against you", Mark said. Jinyoung agreed. Other boys were still looking at these two in amuse, they are not able to figure out what's going on between these two. One day back they fought, today they are so close.

Game went in neck to neck tie till the last moment, Mark and Jinyoung were playing very well against each other, which made the game extend more than usually planned hour. Boys got scared when the clock tick 7:15AM, they want to continue the game but they don’t want to be late to school because of these two guys who are playing against each other. So, mean while another handsome of that area Jackson pushed the ball out of the court, gaining point for Mark. Jinyoung gave a death glare to Jackson for letting him loose, before he could say anything to him, all other boys shouted "Thanks Jacks" and few of them hugged him for ending the game faster. No one even waited for Jinyoung's reaction, but left the place like jets. Mark walked towards Jinyoung, he spoke while putting his hand on the other's shoulder, "They all are in hurry to not to be late for their college. Don’t miss understand. We are at tie for today. Let’s hurry so we wont be late to class too."

Jinyoung smiled, "I don’t like tie. Let's decide winner by a race. Who ever reaches our seats in the class first is the winner for today." Jinyoung said raising his eye brows.

"Deal". As Mark agreed, both Mark and Jinyoung ran towards their respective houses faster.

Mark got ready faster than usual that when he came down his breakfast was not ready. He pulled out some bread from the fridge applied peanut butter and ran out of the house while eating it. He started his bike to go to his college when a new person sat on the passenger's seat of the bike.

"Hey Helloo!!", Mark said looking back.

"I am getting late to college. Please let me ride your bike. You are the reason for the late anyways." Jinyoung said while settling himself on the bike.

"First you keep bet with me on who will reach class first and now you ask me to help you take to college. This is not fair." Mark said without starting the bike.

"Common, I caught you on time before you start from your home. That means we are even till now. Don’t get the time of traffic or rides for the competition. You anyways need someone's help for giving you directions, so better I come with you. After we reach college, will start the race again who ever reaches the class will win." Jinyoung said. Mark nodded his head in disbelief and started his bike to the college leading Jinyoung to smile.

Jinyoung guided Mark through the roads to reach the college before time while explaining all the highlights on the way to college. When they reached the parking, Jinyoung waited for Mark to park the bike and stand still before they both start the race again. They ran to their maximum strength, pulling each back by their shoulders and ran, sometimes Mark was leading and sometimes Jinyoung. Finally, before they both reach the class, Miss Suzy came in between their path and stopped them. Jinyoung pleaded his sister to let them go, she smiled and pulled Jinyoung from there. Mark just ran crossing beyond her winking at Jinyoung, while Jinyoung stuck there with his sister.

Before Mark could enter the classroom, office attendant called him to the principal's room.

In Principal's room, "How did you like this place?" Principal Mr. Nichkhun asked him.

"I liked this place a lot sir." Door opened just then, welcoming Jinyoung and Suzy. Jinyoung's frown became a broad smile when he saw Mark there standing.

"Come Jinyoung. I called you for a help." Nichkhun said.

"Sure sir." Jinyoung said.

"Meet Mark. He is from your class. He is new to Korea, so I would appreciate you doing tutoring for Mark in Korean and other subjects." Nichkhun told Jinyoung.

"No sir." Jinyoung said without even blinking.

"What? What did you say?" Nichkhun asked.

"I cannot tutor him, at least not when you people asked me to do it. Now if you leave me I have a race to win." Jinyoung said.

"People pampered you a lot in this college that you are not caring for principal's words." Suzy said. Jinyoung ignored her, bowed to Nichkhun and started to walk out of the room followed by Mark.

At the verse of entering the classroom, Mark slowed down a bit that is unnoticeable, to let Jinyoung win the race to compensate for Jinyoung's loss in volleyball match. Jinyoung jumped all over the class as he won. Mark was happy for him and angry at the same time for younger not being ready for tutor him.

Night, Mark locked his room door before he went for bath. By the time he is out, he saw Jinyoung lying on his bed watching TV. Mark crossed his hands seeing at Jinyoung.

"What are you doing here?" Mark asked, "Oh! Let me guess, you are here to check if I have a question. Hmmm, what question do I have?", Mark kept his finger on his head before he spoke again, "Yeah! Why are you not interested in tutoring me?" Mark finally asked.

Jinyoung turned his head towards Mark in a flash of second. "Wow you are smarter than I thought. I did not say I am not interested in tutoring you. I said I wont tutor you if they ask." Jinyoung said getting immersed into TV again.

"What do you mean? Can you elaborate?" Mark asked.

"Ok so I will explain what happens. Nichkhun sir asked me to tutor you so I will do it. Then we will get closer and finally fall in love. When that happens, teachers will take the credit for the most handsome couple around. And I don’t like it."

"How are you sure that I will fall for you? First of all, how are you sure about my uality?"

"One question per day remember!"

"But you are in my room. You cant get out of it without answering my questions."

"I took so much strain to get to your room not for your pleasure. So store it for next time." Jinyoung said while getting up from Mark's bed, "If you need any help in any subjects, feel free to ask me to tutor you. I will do it. Let's take the whole credit our selves. Ok." He stood right before Mark with a broad smile.

"You are impossible." Mark returned the smile, "Okay, I don’t need any help yet. I will ask you tomorrow if I need any. Now go home. I need to sleep very badly tired from game and race today."

"Sure, me." Jinyoung said while walking towards main door.

"Why should I? You came you go." Mark said ignoring Jinyoung's reaction and working on his pajamas for night.

Jinyoung stood right before Mark, "Okay. I lost. The way you looked at me the day when we were playing water volleyball. That made it clear that you are into guys. that told me about your uality. And now the way your lips are shaking and the way you are looking at mine, I can say you want to kiss me." Jinyoung said with a little smirk.

"What if I really want to kiss you?" Mark said finally getting into his pajamas. Before he realized what happened, Jinyoung planted a small peck on Mark's lips. Both opened their eyes and clapped their hands on their mouths in same pace and moment. Jinyoung laughed at their actions.

"What is this for?" Mark asked taking the hand over his mouth.

"You wanted a kiss, I gave a peck. That’s all."

"Not about kiss. About the laugh."

"You are ok with the kiss. Oh No! I should have given a proper kiss." Jinyoung murmured loudly and spoke to Mark, "Laugh is an excitement that I got to peck you."

"That’s considered as harassment you know?" Mark tried to sound a bit angry.

"Only when you bolted against it. Now it is not." Jinyoung said with a cute face.

Mark laughed at their actions. He pulled out some chocolates from his shelf, gave few to younger, held him through wrist walking him towards the balcony of his room. They both stood in the balcony for a while, where Jinyoung looking at sea and Mark at the city.

"Okay! Can I ask you a question?" Jinyoung spoke, he was not able to take that silence from the other.

"Sure, go ahead. I will answer thousand questions anytime any day." Mark said little irritated. He is of course, he is in the balcony with full view of ocean.

"Why do you hate sea so much?" Jinyoung asked his long longing question.

"How do you about it?" Mark is surprised by the sudden question.

"The way you looked at me and ocean on Sunday when we met and today you being irritated and now turning you opposite to sea confirms it."

"I met him 12 years back in beach when I was 5. We were best friends for 2 years. We played a lot in beach. He even got M as tattoo on his wrist, M as in Mark. He said, I belong to him and no worry about this permanent tattoo. My Coco." Mark paused, so Jinyoung took chance to speak.

"Where is coco now?"

"I don’t know. We left this place due to my dad's work and I never met him again and I forgot his actual name and his beautiful figure. The thought that I forgot every detail of my best friend annoys me and so I am avoiding ocean." Mark said still being irritated.

"You are funny Mark." Jinyoung laughed his heart out and hugged Mark. He said everything will be alright. They stood like that without moving for god knows long. They only released their hug when Mark started feeling pain in his legs.

They both smiled at each other, Mark took him to the door for send off. "See you tomorrow at 6 at beach for game." Jinyoung said and took off to his house.

Mark cuddled his pillows while laughing within himself thinking about Jinyoung. He eventually slept off. He forgot to enquire about how Jinyoung came to his room.

-0-

Wednesday. 5:55AM. Mark went faster today also, and now Jinyoung was there already.

"Surprise!!", Mark said teasing younger.

"Don’t be. I always come early. Yesterday was exception." Jinyoung said with angry look towards the older.

"Others did not sound the same yesterday." Mark smiled at the younger who is a bit uncomfortable by the tease, "Good morning anyways. Thanks to you for introducing me the wonderful morning over side the sea."

"You are always welcome. You will find more than that eventually. Sea is my second best friend, it never disappointed me." Jinyoung said while helping the boys setting up the net.

"What do you mean by second? Who is your first then?" asked Mark helping Jinyoung tying the not for the net.

"There is one stupid friend of mine…" before Jinyoung could finish his sentence, Jackson called him to play.

"Today you both play in one team with new guys. All the experienced guys will play in opposite team." Jackson said while calling out the people to make the teams. Mark and Jinyoung looked at each other and laughed.

Game went on good. It finished 5 minutes earlier than expected end time with Mark and Jinyoung's team winning after a strong battle. All the guys were happy, they hugged Mark today appreciating his skills. Mark and Jinyoung walked together till the beach entrance before bidding bye, "Will come by 7:30, that should be enough time to ride to the college from your home." Jinyoung said out of blue.

Mark was in shock for a while before he processed what Jinyoung told, "You took it for granted that I will drive you to college today also?" Its more of a question.

"Yes! I'm tutoring you after all we are friends. Aren't we?" Jinyoung said to earn a smile from the other.

7:31AM Mark came out to his bike, Jinyoung is already waiting out side the main gate of their house.

"You are late." Jinyoung shrugged.

"I never told I will come to my bike by 7:30. Still I made it up for you. When I came to my bike it was 7:30. to start it n reach you I got a min late. Wah! So much explanation for a minute late. You are impossible." Mark said gesturing with his head to Jinyoung to get into the bike. Jinyoung laughed out loud in amusement. They went to the college, Jinyoung explaining about the places that he missed yesterday and Mark recollecting few of them.

-0-

"I have seen these places before." Mark told Jinyoung while walking to their class from bike parking.

"You funny Mark. This was the place you stayed before leaving to LA. Your Coco's place. That’s why you have seen them already." Jinyoung munching his chocolate while replying the smiles and winks to the girls sighting and flirting with him.

"How do you know?" Mark asked pulling Jinyoung by his wrist.

"Stop doing that. People will get wrong idea. I figured it out by the explanation you gave about your Coco." Jinyoung said before dashing to their class.

Mark stood there at the entrance of the class thinking. I don’t know that this is the same place or may be because parents knew about this place they wanted me to go on Coco's hunt here in the beach. Seriously, why I did not think when they asked me to go on hunt in this beach. If this is not the same place, how will I find Coco in any random beach. I should have asked this question in first place to my parents, wait so even Bam knows about this. He even said that i left Coco here. Why am I kept in dark for this then? Before all, I should admit, I blindly heard my parents words since deep in my heart or if I should correctly say, the power that makes me do stuff from my childhood again and made me go and search in this beach with a hope of finding Coco.

"Hello! If you can give us pleasure of moving a side, we will go to class." Jackson said tapping on Mark's shoulder disturbing Mark's thoughts.

"I am sorry." Mark said before moving in to the class.

After he settled down in his place, Jinyoung tapped Mark's shoulder with his shoulder. When he understood that he has full attention of Mark, Jinyoung asked "What were you thinking so deep there?"

"Long story. Will tell you later." Mark said diving into his books.

-0-

During lunch break, Mark and Jinyoung sat on a table having their lunch. Mark looked bit off which was so obvious for anyone to understand and for Jinyoung its nothing to find out.

"What's wrong? Why are you off. You were fine till recess break after that you were off." Jinyoung asked with his obvious curiosity.

"You were right about this is the place I met my Coco before. I saw him today." Mark said taking a spoon of his noodles.

"You saw Coco? Where? What went wrong that you are telling this happy news so sadly!" Jinyoung raised his both eyebrows, shoulders and hands.

"I saw only the tattoo on his hand. I did not see his face. I tried to catch up with the tattoo, but I missed it in this college crowd during recess break." Mark almost in the verge of crying.

"That’s all. You are crying for this small matter." Jinyoung scoffed and starting having his noodles.

"Small matter? I missed him." Mark shouted that people around turned towards him. "Sorry" he said to them before he gave deadly glare to Jinyoung.

"You found him , not miss him. You found he is in this college. You waited for these many years before you found where he is. Just be happy that you are near him. You have me and our all 10 boys who can help you find the tattoo in this college. They have exam on this Friday. So wait till Monday I promise you will get to hug him then." Jinyoung said very confidently which gave some confidence to Mark that he relaxed and had his food patiently. They smiled, joked and teased the people around with Jackson joining them for lunch.

-0-

Jinyoung reached Mark's room earlier than usual using balcony door.

"Now that you are here to tutor me, I can tell my parents that you are coming over. You can come through the main door." Mark asked while watching Jinyoung trying to get into his room crossing the grills on the balcony.

"Shoo no. This is the easiest way to come to your room from mine. No need of involving your parents into this. Now come and help me, I got tangled here." Jinyoung said while raising his hand.

"Some one said this is easiest way to come." Mark giggled. He saw Jinyoung's foot got stuck in one of the whole in the grill, he wrapped his both arms around Jinyoung giving him support and pushed other's leg with his. As the leg went out of grip, Mark pulled Jinyoung inside that ended up he falling back leaning to the wall, with Jinyoung's face being a centimeter away from him and his right in contact with the other's. Mark gave a peck on Jinyoung's lips. Other looked in shock, when he saw Mark's smile Jinyoung took that as the chance and kissed the elder for which Mark responded very positively. They kissed through lips, teeth and then let their tongues play for a while. As the play intense, Mark found a candy in Jinyoung's mouth, he tried to take it from the other's but Jinyoung resisted. They fought using their tongues for a while until the chocolate melted and vanished in no one knows who's mouth. After they realized there is no candy anymore to look for, they released their kiss.

Usually at this situation others will discuss if there are any feelings involved or not, but these two just laughed at the candy. Its like kissing is common in between them they did not talk anything about it. They went to Mark's room, took all the books for studying. Jinyoung explained Mark the history of Korea and their traditions when the elder just looked at him as if he saw some wonder of the world.

 

"If you look at me like that for another 5 minutes. I will stop teaching Korea's history, but will start teaching you biology practically and the topic being reproductive system. Then don’t praise me for being a good teacher." Jinyoung said giving a stare pleasing and angry at the same time.

 

Mark though he is intelligent enough, it took him few seconds to process a sudden statement. When he understood what he meant he chuckled, then went up to his closet. He brought back a box of candies to Jinyoung with a smile.

 

Jinyoung smiled back, "So you want me to tutor you about reproductive system? Seriously?"

 

"Not biology. Just sports. Lets say, football!", Mark said taking a kisses chocolate from the box.

 

"Okay. As you wish" Jinyoung smiled, both know where their "sports" lead them to but maintained low profile of that. Mark kept the chocolate between his lips, Jinyoung dashed on Mark's lips without leaving any time. That finished very fast, so Jinyoung choose hard candy this time and kept it in his mouth. Mark and Jinyoung started fighting using their tongues, as the game intense Mark moved forward to Jinyoung which made his hand unintentionally fell on Jinyoung's . He did not move it from there, but started rubbing it. Jinyoung caught the candy in his mouth, and he loosened himself with the movements happening on his . He started looking for Mark's shirt and started ing it. When he is done with the ing of the shirt, Mark already unbuckled and ped Jinyoung's pant. Just when Mark was about to put his hand in side of Jinyoung's boxer and when Jinyoung was about to get hold of Mark's s, a loud knock on the door awaken both of them from their situation.

 

"Thank god you locked your door.", Jinyoung said looking at their exposed body parts.

 

"Mark! Dinner time. Mom and dad are waiting." BamBam said from the other side of the door.

 

"You people carry on. I have lots of stuff to pickup from my classes. I will eat later once I'm done with what I am doing right now." Mark shouted. "Okay!" BamBam said before leaving.

 

When they looked at each other, they saw Mark's upper body and Jinyoung's lower body are uncovered. They laughed at each other.

 

"What shall we do?" Jinyoung asked.

 

"I am bad in biology and also in sports. Let's take these classes slowly. Will continue our Korea classes for now." Mark said with a blush building on his cheeks. Jinyoung doesn’t defend to Mark.

 

"Just one request." Jinyoung said when Mark looked confused, he continued "let me undo what I did and you do the same."

 

"Your order is my command." Mark said before kneeling down to pull up Jinyoung's pants. Once Mark was done, Jinyoung buttoned Mark's shirt and that they are all set to study again.

 

Mark went down sneaking to pick some food for both of them. After they had the food, Jinyoung sat on Mark's bed leaning to the wall with his legs straightened. Mark sat next to Jinyoung with his head on Jinyoung's shoulder, and listened to the information Jinyoung was telling him. He made notes of the important information while playing with younger fingers with his free hand.

 

They slept like that, that night without realizing that they slept off.

 

Thursday:

 

Mark's alarm went on at 5:30AM waking both up. Jinyoung used extras in Mark's room to fresh up and to get ready for the game. They sneak out of the house without anyone noticing. No one in the house wakes up that early anyways.

 

-0-

 

After the lunch break, when Mark was alone waiting for Jinyoung to get his bottle, a girl approached him.

 

"Are you and Jinyoung Boyfriends?" she asked.

 

"What no! Why did you ask like that?" Mark asked with a concerned look.

 

"Because you both are like sticky and today you both were touching more than is needed for the game." she said and left.

 

Jinyoung came immediately after that, "What was she talking about?"

 

"She asked if we both are boyfriends. Don’t know why she is so interested." Mark said still confused about what she said.

 

"She was trying for my attention for an year now. What did you say to her?" Jinyoung asked he is more than concerned about the answer.

 

"I said no!" Mark said casually.

 

"NO! Great." Jinyoung said being angry leaving the spot eventually leaving Mark more confused.

 

Mark followed Jinyoung trying to catchup with him, but he couldn’t reach him. Jinyoung ran and stopped by himself in the middle of their play ground. He made sure that no one were there to listen to the conversation he was going to have with Mark. He started yelling at Mark, "What? Why are you following me?"

 

"Why are you running away from me?" Mark found asking a question is appropriate at this moment than answering him. He already started crying again without his knowledge.

 

"You don’t know?" Jinyoung turned towards Mark with a bright gaze.

 

"Common Jinyoung! We did not propose or confess each other. How can I say yes to that question?" Mark asked still confused and crying.

 

"Common Mark! What about the sport and biology lessons we did yesterday? If you are not ready to call me your boy friend after all those what are you going to name this relation? Friends with benefits?" Jinyoung said with more concern.

 

"No I would never call that. Wah! Why am I crying again?" he tried to wipe his tears before continuing, "Since, we did not talk about it, I was not sure if you are ok for me to call you my boyfriend. I got scared of loosing you by telling others that you are my boyfriend. So, I told her no." Mark walked closer to Jinyoung. He held younger's face with his hands, "Park Jinyoung! I love you. More than anything else. Now tell me, will you be my boy friend." anyone can see the hope in Mark's eyes.

 

"I knew you were a stupid 10 years back, but you grew up being a lot more stupid in these 10 years. I love you then, I love you now. I have been loving you all along. There is not even a day that I woke up without seeing your pic and telling you I LOVE YOU and there is not a night that I slept without saying how much I miss you to your pic. How come being your Coco, I will not love my Piku. I love you Piku more than anything else in this world." Jinyoung said holding Mark's two hands that were resting on his cheeks.

 

"What are you telling?" Mark asked. He couldn’t believe his ears.

 

Jinyoung took off the wristband on his left wrist showing the 'M' tattoo on his hand to Mark. "You are Coco!" Mark said looking surprised.

 

"Yes Piku. I am."

 

"Then why you did not tell me this all these days?" Mark asked.

 

"First of all its only 5 days. Second, I wanted to tell you the moment I saw you. But first thing you did was calling me 'ugly' which was same as our first meeting 12 years ago. I was shocked that I forgot to introduce myself. After that, all the incidents that were happening were the same as those from our past friendship. You came to me next day calling me handsome, then started playing with me, racing, going to college together, using the bridge between our rooms to sneak into other's room, sitting together in the class, always being together. I was cherishing those moments and my Piku again. If I tell you I am your Coco, all those repeats will stop, so I let the wind flow." Jinyoung said smiling.

 

"Wah!! Seriously I am stupid. I am with my Coco for 5 days and I couldn’t recognize you. My bad."

 

"You did recognize me stupid. Did you ever even went close to any person before? You even fell in love with me. You cant do that with anyone just like that my darling. Its only me you can do that." Jinyoung winked at Mark landing a kiss on his lips.

 

-0-

 

That night Mark is waiting for Jinyoung in his balcony, when he heard a door knock, "Mark open the door"

 

"Jinyoung!" Mark squeezed his eyebrows and went to open the door. He invited the younger to his room, closed the door behind him.

 

"I thought you will come through the balcony. What's up with coming through main door?" Mark asked drowning himself in younger's embrace.

 

"Now that you know about who I am, I have nothing to worry about thinking if your family will spit out my identity. So took main route." Jinyoung said while picking out the candy from his pocket, "Shall we start the real game and then our biology lessons?"

 

Mark without saying any word took the candy and kept it between his lips and crashed them with Jinyoung. And then Coco and Piku AKA Markjin loved happily forever.