Happy Holidays, aanyaa

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2018 BxB [The Big Reveal is online! // PLEASE SEND IN YOUR GIFTS! // News from 2018.12.31]

Gift for aanyaa

Gift from ????

Title of the gift: Gift for you


Pairing: Jaebum x Jinyoung

How many words: 4100 words

Rating: PG

Warning: none

Note to my giftee: I hope this story will be as you expectect~ Enjoy~ <3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gift for You
 

“Hyung.. Where are you?” Jinyoung asked Jaebum through the phone while holding a brown envelope tightly.

“I'm on my way home Jinyoung-ah.. What's wrong?” Jaebum asked worriedly because Jinyoung never call him when he was at the company. And Jinyoung already knew that he was at the company because after their last schedule for today, he immediately went to the company, not before telling the younger first.

“Okay hyung. Be careful. I just.. errmm nothing! I’ll asked you went you’ve arrived. Come back home safely~”

Jinyoung said while his hand gripped the envelope so tight. His tears already fall down but he tried not to make it obvious because he knew that the older would be worried about him. He just being a baby, overwhelmed about something that’s not even important.

“Are you sure Jinyoung? Really okay?” Jaebum asked still in his worried voice while he looking around him. He sighs relieved when he notices that he already arrives at their neighborhood.

“Yes hyung. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I got to go now! Byeee~!”

Jaebum can't even do anything before Jinyoung hang up on him. He looks at his phone and at his manager.

“Hyung.. can we please hurry? I'm worried about Jinyoung.” Jaebum said with his panic voice.

His manager nodded his head and drive extra fast. Once they arrive in front of the house, Jaebum almost immediately jump out from the car and run inside while calling Jinyoung’s name.

“Jinyoung! Jinyoung! Park Jinyoung! Where are you? Are you ok-”

Jaebum stop his shouting when he been hugged by Jinyoung so tightly before he even takes off his shoes properly.

“Jinyoung? Are you oka-”

“Why are you doing this to me? You always do this to me! I hate you!”

Jinyoung mumbled against the older’s chest making Jaebum glance at the younger weirdly.

“Do what? What did I do Jinyoung? Tell me!” Jaebum asked while his hand busy caressing the younger’s hair.

“This! When did you plan all this!?” Jinyoung said after he pull away from the older’s warm hug and shown him the envelope that he holds early.

Jaebum look at Jinyoung and look at the envelope in the younger’s hand. He chuckled slightly while smiling so wide to the younger.

“So, you already got the gift? How's you feeling? Do you like it?” Jaebum said gently while wiping the tears that flow down the younger’s cheeks.

“Are you kidding me? I love it! Thank you so much hyung! I don't know how to repay all your kindness towards me~!” Jinyoung once again hugged the older tightly. Jaebum smile widely while say,

“Anything for you Jinyoung. You don't need to repay me anything. Just be yourself and be happy like this always. Okay? I know you’re so busy last year until now. But now, I want you to rest properly and enjoy your holiday. This is my gift for you.”

Jinyoung nodded his head but still hugging the older tightly. “Thank you hyung. Thank you so much!”

Jaebum smile knowingly because he hopes his plan will be successful like what Mark and Jackson said last week.

Flashback last week

"So hyung.. why do you call us here? Is something wrong? Are you hurting somewhere?"

Jackson asks immediately after he and Mark sat down in front of the leader. Jaebum chuckled nervously and say,

"Calm down Seunnie. I'm not hurting anywhere. I'm perfectly fine. I want to talk about something else. Like really important. For me."

Jackson looks at Mark with confused face. He looks back at the leader and said,

“Okay….? This is weird. I hope it’s nothing about the group. I’m suddenly scared right now.” Jackson said while staring at Jaebum with wide eyes. Mark who sat next to him, knocked his head lightly while say,

“Stop making things hard for Bummie. Let him explains first will you?”

Jackson pouted his lips while rubbing his head. He looks back at Jaebum and say, “I’m sorry hyung. Okay, okay. You can continue your story.”

Jaebum smile thankfully at Mark and sigh heavily. “I-I.. I don’t know how to say this but..”

“Is this about Jinyoungie?” Mark suddenly interrupt Jaebum’s sentence making the younger look up instantly with wide eyes.

“H-How..”

Mark smile and say, “I know Jaebum. Actually, all of us know about you two. But only one person doesn’t know about it. Well, it’s Jinyoung of course.”

Jaebum sigh heavily and stare at Mark and Jackson with pouted lips. “That was the case. I-I.. I think, this Christmas holiday… I want to spend time with him and propose to him. What you guys think?” Jaebum said while playing with his fingers.

“WHAT?”

“SHHHH! Don’t shout Seunnie!” Jaebum said while looking around them anxiously.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. But did you just said you want to PROPOSE to Jinyoung??” Jackson said once again while his eyes staring hard on the leader.

“Y-Yeah? I have been thinking about this for a long time but we are so busy with our comeback and concerts. So, I think I want to do it during our Christmas holiday. I have bought 2 tickets to Japan for our holiday and at there is where I’m going to propose him. What do you guys think?”

Jackson looks at Mark with a big smile and looks back at Jaebum. “That is so great hyung! I don’t know you’re this romantic~” Jackson tease the leader making him looks down on his lap shyly.

“But seriously hyung, that was great! I wish I was there to watch the ceremony~! But I’ll support you 100% hyung! Right Markeu?” Jackson said while elbow Mark who instantly hiss at him.

Mark looks at Jaebum and smile widely, same like Jackson early. “Yes, yes! I agree with Seunnie~! Jinyoung will be overwhelmed with this. You know how he was a hoe towards romantic guys~!” Mark said and winks teasing at Jaebum.

“You guys think so? I’m so scared that I might screwed this!” Jaebum said while biting his lower lips nervously.

“You’re gonna be fine hyung! I’m sure of it! Just act naturally and don’t think too much about the possibility that you might screwed it. Think all the positives things and you will be fine.” Jackson said seriously making Jaebum stare at him with tearing eyes.

“You guys are the best! You know know that right? Thank you for the advise! I’ll remember it and try not to think too much~ Thanks guys!” Jaebum said happily making Mark and Jackson chuckled because their leader seriously the cutes!

Flashback end

“So, why are you giving me 2 tickets hyung?”

Jinyoung asked weirdly to the older. Jaebum just smile and say,

“Well, is it because I’m coming with you.” Jaebum said calmly even though he can hear his heart beating so fast right now.

“EH? SERIOUSLY?” Jinyoung shout after he pulls away from the older’s hug. Jaebum chuckled slightly because the younger’s reaction is so cute!

“Yes Jinyoungie. Do you think I’m going to let you go alone to Japan after what just happen last week? Nah-ah. Not going to happen in century.”

Jinyoung pouted his lips cutely when the older mention about the last week event. “T-That! It’s not my intension to happen!”

“Even though it’s not your intention, I won’t let you go anywhere far like that alone ever. I can’t take any risk anymore.” Jaebum said seriously because he just remembers what just happen to the younger last week. He can’t really take that horrible scene out of his head when he found the younger at the empty street, crying and trembling in fear. He swears on that time, he would never let any of going out alone.

“B-But..” Jinyoung looks up at Jaebum with his puppy eyes. Jaebum shakes his head slowly and say, “Nope. You’re not going to use that trick on me again Park Jinyoung.”

“Fine! I hate you!” Jinyoung crosses his arms and look away from Jaebum while pouted cutely. Jaebum laughs loudly and pulls the younger towards him gently while say,

“Awwww. Stop sulking with me Jinyoung. I’m sorry okay. Don’t be sad. I’m just worried about you. You don’t know what I feel that time when I saw you trembling and crying at the empty street alone.”

Jinyoung looks down on Jaebum’s chest while listening what the leader just said. Suddenly he feels that his eyes were sting. Like about to cried.

“You’re important to my life Jinyoung. Really, really important. Seeing you crying like that, making my heart scattered into million pieces. I’m not saying that you can’t go out alone ever, but just for a while, I don’t want you to be alone okay? I’m sorry if I ever make you feels uncomfortable.”

Jaebum said cautiously because the younger didn’t say anything after that. Jaebum tried to lift up Jinyoung’s chin but the younger just pull away from the older’s touch and looks away from him.

“J-Jinyoung? A-Are you..”

“Hyung..” Jinyoung starts and looks up making the older gasped shockingly.

“Nyoungie! Why are you crying? Oh my.. What’s wrong?” Jaebum said while his hands busy wiping away Jinyoung’s tears that flowing like a waterfall against his cheeks.

“I-I’m.. I-I.. I d-don’t know that y-you’ve feels like that about that case… I-I’m sorry hyung for worrying you too much!” Jinyoung cried while holding tight Jaebum’s shirt.

Jaebum sigh relived because he thought that he hurt the younger with his words. Jaebum then wiped away the tears that flowing down the younger’s cheeks and say, “Jinuoung-ah.. Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault. It’s okay. I’m just glad that you’re safe now. Don’t worry about me. It’s just my nature expression when it come to you.”

“Ehhhh?” Jinyoung looks at Jaebum with wide eyes.

“W-What?” Jaebum asked anxiously.

“W-What do you mean by it was your nature expression when it come to me, hyung?” Jinyoung asked the very important question.

Jaebum looks around him with trembling eyes. What should I tell him? Aishhh!! I should keep my mouth shut!  Jaebum looks back at Jinyoung who was waiting for his answer to the question early.

“Errr.. T-That… well, you’re important to me. Of course I would naturally worried about you right?”

Jinyoung’s mouth was open but he didn’t say anything. Jaebum that this chance to change the topic. He caresses Jinyoung’s hair while say,

“Come on. Let’s go to sleep. It’s already late. Tomorrow, you can start thinking about packaging.” Jaebum said and pushes Jinyoung lightly to his room without waiting for the younger to say anything. In his heart, he wishing that all his plan will be great.

»»»

Fast forward – One week later

10:20 a.m – At the dorm

“Hyungg! Quick! What are you doing?” Jinyoung shout while jumping a bit, calling for Jaebum who still in his room.

“Yeah, yeah. I'm coming. Calm down Jinyoung. We still have 3 more hours before our flight.”

Jaebum said while chuckling because he sees Jinyoung was wearing a baby blue sweater and a black jean that make him look so soft and like a baby. Jaebum walk towards the younger and patted his head gently.

“All right you big baby. Let’s go to the airport~” Jaebum said while pulling his luggage. If they not in this kind of situation, Jaebum would be hit by the younger just because of the nickname but because Jinyoung were so excited to go to Japan for the holiday, he ignored it automatically.

10:30 a.m – At the airport

“Hyunggg! I want to sit next to the window!”

Jinyoung said excitedly before he handed his passport to the staff that take care of the entrance.

“Yes Jinyoung. Whatever you want.”

Jaebum said amusedly because he amazed and weird seeing Jinyoung was so excited going to Japan. They have been there for so many times now for Got7 schedules but still Jinyoung acting like this is his first time.

“Jinyoung! Stop running like that!” Jaebum shout towards the younger who already running along the way to the plane. Jaebum quickly handed his passport to the staff and smile warmly at her. But before the staff handed him back his passport, she say something making Jaebum speechless.

“Are you going to a holiday with your boyfriend?

Jaebum stare at the staff flustered. “Eh? B-Boyfriend? N-No.. He's not my boyfriend. Yes we're going to a holiday but we're just friend.” Jaebum doesn't know why he should explain to the staff but he weird because how come the staff saying that they are boyfriends. Do their behavior looking like boyfriends?

“Oh really? I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feeling. I just feel like you guys are boyfriends. He look happy and when he look at you he has this wide smile and sparkling eyes. I'm sorry once again. I hope you would have a great time wherever you go.”

Jaebum smile sheepishly and walked through the staff. His heart were beating so fast right now when he remember what just the staff saying about Jinyoung.

Smile widely? Sparkling eyes? B-Boyfriends?

Jaebum smile alone at his spot and immediately walked towards Jinyoung before the younger going missing.

13:00 p.m

“Hyung! What do you want to do first once we arrived at Japan?” Jinyoung asked excitedly when the plane flight off.

Jaebum look at the younger and smile warmly. “Anything you want to do. I don't mind. What's in your mind right now?”

Jinyoung look in front him while thinking so hard on what to do once they touch down in Japan.

“It’s already snow right now in Japan. What can we do without getting frostbite?” Jinyoung said while pouting his lips cutely. He really want to go everywhere even though they have been to Japan for hundred times now but for this holiday it's kind of special for Jinyoung because he got to spend his whole holiday with the leader of his group and also his love of his life.

Yes. Jinyoung is in love with Jaebum but the older doesn't know about it. He keep it quiet long but not as long as Jaebum. What these two doesn't know are that they are fall in love with each other but neither of them have the clue.

“We still can go outside while wearing our coat you silly!” Jaebum laugh while ruffling Jinyoung’s hair making the younger hissed at the older cutely.

“Hyungg~ my hair!” Jinyoung shout while pushing away Jaebum’s hand from his hair and tried to fixed it.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry! Here, let me fix it for you.” Jaebum said softly while turning Jinyoung’s face towards him by his chin gently and immediately fixed the messy hair of the younger.

Jinyoung was speechless. Their face was like inch away from each other and he held his breath.

He stare at the older’s face hardly, trying to remember all thing about the older. The twin moles that on the older’s eyes, his eyebrows, his sharp nose, his cheekbones and lastly his rosy lips.

Jinyoung was staring so hard on the older’s lips, didn't realize that the older already finished fixing his hair.

“Jinyoung? Jinyoungie?”

Jinyoung shake his head a bit and look back at Jaebum who staring at him worriedly.

“Are you okay Jinyoung?”

Jinyoung tilted his head aside cutely and stare at the older confused. “Eh? Ahhh.. I'm fine, I'm fine. Don't worry about me hyung. I'm perfectly fine.”

Jaebum was not really satisfied with the younger’s answer but he just nodded anyway.

“Okay. If you feel uneasy, tell me okay? Don't hide it. It's a vacation Jinyoung. Remember that. I don't want you to be worried about anything. A vacation supposed to relax us, not to make us more stress.”

Jinyoung smile warmly at Jaebum on how thoughtful the older towards him. He almost shed some tears at the spot but he held it.

“Thank you hyung. I'll remember that!”

Jaebum smile and patted Jinyoung’s cheeks gently. “Good boy.”

Jinyoung was shocked with the older’s gestures. He just stare at the older without saying anything. He then immediately look away and try not to think about what just happen early.

15:08 p.m

No one POV

“Jinyoung.. Jinyoungie.. Jinyoung-ah.. wake up. We're almost there.” Jaebum shake the younger’s body gently, trying so hard not to hurt him.

“Hmmmm..” Jinyoung mumbled while his face was hiding against Jaebum’s broad shoulder.

Jaebum chuckled seeing how cute the younger is. “Jinyoung. You need to wake up now..” Jaebum whispered to the younger’s ears making the younger open his eyes lazily.

“I'm sleepy hyung..” Jinyoung whined while he nuzzled even more into Jaebum’s shoulder.

“I know. You can continue sleeping at our hotel okay?"

Jinyoung whining once again before he fully wake up and rubbing his eyes cutely. "Now there. I promise you will get all your sleep once we arrived at Japan. Okay?"

Jinyoung just nodded his head and prepare for the plane to touch down.

»»

Kansai International Airport  - 15:30 pm

"Hyunggggg! I'm so excited to spend our holiday here~" Jinyoung said cutely while spreading his arms wide and twirled around.

Jaebum who was walking behind him while pulling their luggage just smile seeing the younger look so happy and carefree.

"You look so happy Jinyoung. It's not our first time coming to Osaka.." Jaebum said while chuckled.

Jinyoung look back at the leader and smile cheekily. "Well it's our first time come here just both of us."

Jaebum stopped smiling and just stare at Jinyoung blankly. "Jin-"

"Hyung~! Let's go to eat. I'm hungry~~"

"I thought you were sleepy just now on the plane. And now you look energetic and hungry?" Jaebum teased making the younger pouted his lips cutely.

"Mean! I'm not sleepy anymore. And right now, I'm hungry! Please hyung.. let's go to eat.." Jinyoung plead cutely in front of Jaebum making the older laughed loudly.

"Okay, okay you big baby. We’re going to eat but we need to put our bags first at the hotel, then we go out to eat. Deal?"

Jinyoung at first pouted his lips disagree but Jaebum then grabbed his hands gently and caress the back of his hand with his thumb of so gently making Jinyoung’s heart soft with that.

“Okay..” Jinyoung said shyly and look away from the older.

Jaebum beamed happily at Jinyoung and pulled him to their rented car. Jinyoung was blushing red when the older hold his hand tightly. He always love when the older hold his hand because the older's hand was so warm and it's make him feel safe. He don’t know how he would survive the holiday when the older act so gently with him like this.

At the restaurant - 08:10 p.m

"Hyung.. This restaurant look expensive. Can we just eat at regular restaurant? This look like a 5 start restaurant." Jinyoung whispered to Jaebum while looking around the restaurant.

Jaebum look at Jinyoung and smile warmly. He then grabbed Jinyoung's hand gently while say, "This vacation is for you Jinyoung, so you don't need to worried about the expenses of this vacation. I'll take care of it."

Jinyoung looks at Jaebum disbelief. "Hyung.."

"Come on! Let's go inside already." Jaebum shout excitedly while pulling the blur Jinyoung along with him.

"Welcome!"

"Hi. I've reserved a table for 2." Jaebum said gently to the waitress.

"May I know your name sir?" The waitress said.

"Im Jaebum."

"All right sir. This way please.." The waitress said while showing Jaebum and Jinyoung way to their table that near the big windows that can see the scenery outside.

Jinyoung who still don't believe what he just heard and see, just dumbfounded follows Jaebum without saying anything. Jinyoung also notice that people in the restaurant were staring at them. He was weird because are they wearing some weird clothes? He looks at himself and Jaebum, but all he see was their clothes were great. Like fashionista. But then, he notice their intertwined hands. He gulped nervously.

"Hyung.." Jinyoung whispered.

Jaebum glance at Jinyoung for a while before he looks back at the waitress while say,

"Thank you."

The waitress walked away from their table and leave Jaebum and Jinyoung alone at their table.

"Take a seat Jinyoung.."

Jaebum said after he pulls the younger's chair a bit for the younger. Jinyoung looks at the older weird behavior but he shrugged it away for a while.

"Thank you hyung." Mumble Jinyoung.

"My pleasure." Jaebum said happily and take a seat in front of the younger.

"So, what do you want to eat?"

Jinyoung tilts his head aside and stare at the older confused. He looks at the menu on the table and start to open it. Once he open it, he immediately close it back.

"Hyung.. can we just eat at other place? It's too expensive here." Jinyoung whispered.

"It's okay silly. Like I say, it's your vacation. You don't need to worry about other things. All you need to do is enjoy your vacation."

"But-"

"Jinyoungie~ please.." plead Jaebum.

Jinyoung stares at the older for a while and sigh helplessly. "Okay.."

"Great! Now, let's order. Excuse me!" Jaebum call the waiter happily. Jinyoung who doesn't know what to do just follow what the older just say.

»»

After they eat their main course, Jaebum suddenly put down his utensils and stare lovingly at Jinyoung who immediately blush.

"W-What?" Jinyoung stuttered.

"What? I can't stare at you now?" Jaebun said while smiling.

Jinyoung looks down on his plate and say,

"No. Not like that. But it's just..."

"Just what?"

"It's j-just that.. you stare at me with those kind of eyes.. it's make me shy.."

"What kind of eyes are you talking about Jinyoungie?" Jaebum 

"The kind like.. I don't know. It's like I'm your everything. Your eyes are so focus on me until I can see my reflection in your dark eyes." Jinyoung said shyly while his fingers busy playing with the napkin on the table.

“But you’re my everything, Jinyoung. What to do?”

Jinyoung immediately look up at the older with mouth agape.

“Hyun-”

"Jinyoung-ah.." Jaebum cut the younger’s sentence by holding the younger’s hands and put it on the table.

"Y-Yes?" Jinyoung stuttered and his eyes were wide open.

"I have something show you.." Jaebum said oh so gently.

“S-Something to s-show? W-What?”

“Look behind you..”

Jinyoung gulped nervously and stare at the older who just smile softly at him. He take a deep breath and turns his head to look behind him. And that was the moment the tears that he just held for so long since they at Seoul, fall down like a waterfall.

He cupped his mouth with his palm shocked. He don’t know what to do, or even feels right now. Then he heard Jaebum’s chair and all of sudden, the older was already turn his chair around and knee down in front of him.

“Jinyoung-ah.. Park Jinyoung..”

Jinyoung shaked his head rapidly because he doesn’t want the older to continue what he want to say. Jaebum just stare at the younger with the same smile before the younger look behind him.

“Park Jinyoung, my lovely dongsaeng, the one who always be beside me since day 1. The one who knows me well inside out. The one who never like seeing me in trouble or stress. The one who act like a child just to get what he want. I want to thank you for doing all that with me. You always the best. And because of that…”

Jinyoung gasped shockingly including the customers who inside the restaurant when the older take out a small, velvet box from his coat.

“Will you be the honour to be the one that will be beside me for eternity?” Jaebum said softly while he open the box that contain a sparkling ring that maybe cost a lot.

“H-Hyung..”

“Say YES!”

Jinyoung and Jaebum shock when someone in the restaurant shout. Jinyoung look back at the older and he almost immediately nodded his head and say in a very soft voice,

“YES! A MILLION YES FOR YOU HYUNG!”

Jaebum sigh relieved and immediately stand up and hug the younger tightly. The customers that was watching them, clapping their hands happily for the lovely couple.

“I love you Jinyoung! Thank you so much!!” Jaebum whispered in the younger’s ears making Jinyoung hug him even tighter.

“I love you too hyung. So so so much!” Jinyoung once again let his tears fall down his cheeks. He thinks maybe he’s the happiest guy today! And this was the best gift that he receives!