Happy Holidays, omg_legend

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2018 BxB [The Big Reveal is online! // PLEASE SEND IN YOUR GIFTS! // News from 2018.12.31]

Gift for omg_legend

Gift from ????

Title of the Gift: Miracle

Pairing: MarkxJinyoung, JacksonXJihyo(Twice)

How Many words: 3686

Rating: NA

Warnings:
little mention of death and abuse


Note to my giftee: I initially wanted to name this story as skidamarink because its about love, but after seeing Miracle MV again and again, I named it as Miracle. Having people looking after us through our dangerous decisions is Miracle.

Hope you enjoy this story. Wish you a very happy, beautiful and achieving New Year.. Please let me know how you felt.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miracle
 
 

"One, two, three", Yugyeom counted for Mark.

"Let's go. Hwaiting." Mark shouted and tried to jump off the cliff for diving into the water.

He was not allowed to do any risky stunts until he was 18 and today he turned 18. The moment he woke up, he ran to this cliff to do something he wanted to do for almost an year now. He took his family friend and best friend Yugyeom, who is an year younger to him, to accompany him till the cliff. Mark's parents are the richest and busiest entrepreneurs in the world, they travel different countries for business needs, leaving Mark and his sister Mina in the protection of some servants and guardians. Yugyeom is his only friend who he can rely on considering how wealthy he is. Yugyeom on the other hand, doesn’t care for wealth, he believes in relations and self esteem.

Mark tried to jump off the cliff to dive but he got pulled back by someone, stopping him from diving.

"What happened?" Yugyeom asked.

"It's nothing, I will try again." Mark said and tried again. But again, he felt someone pulled him with his shirt so that he couldn’t dive. He turned back and shouted at Yugyeom, "Are you kidding me."

"What did I do?" Yugyeom was confused as he doesn’t know why he was blamed suddenly.

"You pulled me with my shirt, that’s why I couldn’t complete my dive." Mark pointed at Yugyeom.

"Don’t mess with me Mark. How can I pull a shirt that you are not even wearing? Just admit you are scared of diving, we can stop this non sense and go home. Jackson is waiting for us with our friends." Yugyeom threw Mark's shirt on his face asking him to wear.

Mark got confused for few seconds thinking who pulled him back and why he felt as if his shirt is being pulled. But when he heard Jackson's name he understood what would have happened. He rolled his eyes around and saw a guy, who is standing alone on the water side, with his hand on his face as if he face palmed. That guy recovered from his thoughts and looked up straight towards Mark who is now looking at him. Mark understood that this is the act of that guy from far, he gave furious look on to that guy. That guy turned to other side pretending as if its not him. Mark took this opportunity and tried to jump again just to be pulled back by his waist this time. Mark got his anger to the danger level, so he pulled his shirt from Yugyeom and ran towards that said guy super fast. But by the time he reached the place, that guy was not there.

"Why did you run like that? Why you were not able to dive?" Yugyeom who ran behind his best friend, without understanding what happened, asked him.

"This guy did not let me dive. He was pulling me back when I am trying to dive."

"Are you kidding me now Mark? How can someone standing this far stop you diving there?" Its Yugyeom's turn to shout now.

"Long story. I will explain you on the way. Let's start to the party now." Mark said while running towards his car to go to meet up his friends in their house, followed by Yugyeom.

Once they got to main road, Mark started saying the story.

"Do you ever heard of something like, guardian angels?" Mark started the conversation with Yugyeom to explain him about what happened few minutes back.

"Yeah! I heard in fairy tales." Yugyeom being a grown up youth said.

"The guy I was talking about is one of those guys. There is this magical parallel world around, which is hidden from the normal world with the help of some spells. This world is called Shadow world. The people of this world are angels. They can do magic. Passing through the boundary of the spell will turn the angels to look like normal humans with some of their powers still active."

"Are you telling me Harry Potter story? If so, I already knew it perfectly. So, thanks." Yugyeom stopped Mark from continuing the story.

"Nopes! I am telling you Smurfs story. They really live with wings and they can fly in air in their world. They don’t have shadows in their world, but they will have shadow when they come here." Mark still continued not knowing the other is getting little uninterested in the topic.

"Why are you telling me this story now?" Yugyeom asked.

"One day, the King of Shadow world's daughter came to our world playing with her dog without knowing that she actually made it to the human world. While running the dog fell in a lake, being an angel that girl doesn’t know swimming and being small and still learning, she couldn’t save her dog since she doesn’t know what to do for saving the dog. My mom being Swimming champion, saved puppy from drowning when she was 8years old risking her life. That made the princess happy. Knowing what happened, the king grant my mom a wish which she told she will ask when time comes."

"Ok" Yugyeom is listening now.

"So, when my parents realized that there might be threat for me and Mina with them being gone, they asked the king to help them by protecting their kids in this real world. So, king sent his 2 best angels in youth to help me and Mina. They can teleport from one place to other and do some tricks themselves."

"So, you are saying the guy who just stopped you from diving is your guardian angel?" Yugyeom asked, but Mark pulled over his car in parking of Jackson's house and ran to meet the people in the party without answering the question.

-0-

The moment they entered the room, Mark saw someone in the friend's group there and started shouting. "PARK FREAKING JINYOUNG. I told you not to interfere in my life. Why cant you listen to it?"

Yugyeom got shocked by the sound and also the name, its first time he is hearing that name.

"How can I not interfere, when the person I love so much is trying to do some deadly dive?" Jinyoung said hiding himself behind Jackson to save himself from those deadly stares.

"MARK FREAKING TUAN", JaeBeom shouted, "You went to do that dive even after me warning you so many times!! Why cant you listen to your guardians properly?"

"I listened JB, that’s why until you were around I did not do it. Now, I'm 18 and you are not my guardian anymore, I can do anything I want in my life."

"Guardian!!" Yugyeom repeated himself. But got ignored by everyone around.

"By means of doing anything, you meant to kill your self or break some parts of your body?" Jinyoung spoke while eating his chips.

"Jinyoung, listen carefully. 1) I did not approve your love. 2) You are not my guardian angel. 3) I am freaking 18 now, I don’t need anyone taking care of me. So, please keep your out of my life." Mark said pointing finger towards Jinyoung.

"Mark, listen carefully. 1) You do find Jinyoung cute. 2) He helped your sister many times taking care of her as a sister. 3) Your parents really like him. So, stop being stubborn and consider his feelings." Jackson said pointing finger towards Mark. Mark taken a back and stopped talking.

"Guys! Can you please stop this conversation and help me understand what's happening here?" Yugyeom requested the guys who are looking like they are crazy.

"We as in, me, Jihyo, JB, Jinyoung and BamBam, we are Guardian angels. Me and Jihyo were Mark and Mina's guardian angels first, but since my parents did not approve our love, we left Shadow world and so we are terminated from being their angels. JB and Jinyoung took our places respectively, but this small kid fell in love with Mark. By the way, BamBam is your guardian angel from last year." Jackson poured wisdom in Yugyeom's head.

"I have my own guardian angel. Yeyyy.. " Yugyeom jumped and hugged BamBam.

After that, mark did not speak anything about Jinyoung. He had more important thing to do. Today is last day that he got with his another best friend, JB. Since, Mark turned 18, JaeBeom is no longer required to guard Mark so he is leaving to take up some other work in his world. After the party, JaeBeom took Mark for personal talk.

"So, you will come and meet me often right!" Mark asked JaeBeom.

"Sure thing. I have this question from long time but because I'm practically working for you I did not ask. Today, I am asking you as a friend." JaeBeom paused for few seconds. "I know you love Jinyoung, but why are you throwing that guy away always?" JaeBeom want to know the reason and see if he could help his friend and brother.

"You know what happened to Jackson when he fell in love. He was thrown away by his family, though Jihyo's family is supporting them, she rarely get to see her family. I don’t want to drag Jinyoung to that situation. He is good, innocent and kind kid to hurt him like that." Mark said biting his lips.

JaeBeom halted the topic there, you cannot convince someone for someone else at this situation like this.

-0-

One day while coming out of his school, Mark saw Jinyoung waiting near parking lot. Jinyoung is too busy staring at Mark. Mark felt flustered seeing Jinyoung. He just ignored the angel and went on his bike. He got on the bike, sat on it waiting for his sister. Mark moved his eyes to the corner to see Jinyoung but he is not there. When Mark was searching for him, Jinyoung came and sat on the bike.

"What are you.." Mark started to ask. Before he could complete the sentence Jinyoung spoke, "Go fast, some one is kidnapping your sister." pointing to a direction.

"YoungJae!!" Mark said in despair.

"Who is YoungJae?" Jinyoung asked in disbelief. He doesn’t know that there is this character in their lives that he is not aware of.

"YoungJae is my sister's ex. They… no she broke up with him before you came." Mark said starting his bike to follow YoungJae's car to protect his sister.

Car went to some factory which is closed like years ago. YoungJae dragged Mina to the center of the room, he pushed her to the wall and tried to kiss her. She was protesting the kiss when Jinyoung and Mark reached the place. A huge fight happening between Jinyoung and YoungJae. Mark and Mina looked at their fight stunned, they both looked at each other trying to understand what is happening. While hitting Jinyoung with every possible things around, YoungJae hit Jinyoung with a rod on back of his head, that made Jinyoung fell on the ground bleeding. He got unconscious immediately.

YoungJae got scared from that and ran away from the place thinking Jinyoung is dead. Mark and Mina got scared too and ran to Jinyoung. Mark held Jinyoung's head kept it in his lap, started crying. Mina started calling Jackson to ask what can be done at this situation to an angel.

"Jinyoungie.. Jinyoungie.. Please don’t leave me. I cannot imagine my life without you. Please come back and stay with me." Mark started crying shaking Jinyoung.

Mina who is now in call with Jackson forgot about talking to Jackson when she heard Mark talking to Jinyoung. Jackson from other line also heard Mark's cry and started laughing from other line.

"Mina.. Mina…" Jackson shouted when he was done laughing, "Jinyoung can't die like this. Just ask him to stop acting and wake up now."

Mark looked at the phone in shock, Mina burst out into laughter when Jinyoung got up from Mark's lap.

"Jackson!! Cant you keep it to your self for some more time? I hate you!" Jinyoung shouted.

"Sorry Man" Jackson dropped the call. Mark already was running to his bike. Jinyoung and Mina ran behind him.

"Mina are you getting on to the bike or are you going to walk from here?" Mark pointed to Mina. Mina got on to the bike, still laughing. She waved bye to Jinyoung, who winked back to her.

-0-

At night when, Mina slept, Jinyoung went to Mark's room transfusing through the closed door using his magic. He is not satisfied without the explanation about what happened today. There's definitely lots more than what Mark was telling him from days.

"Don’t you dare popping into my room like this with out my permission." Mark shouted.

Jinyoung chuckled, "How can you show that angry face to someone you love so much? I came to get permission for a life"

Mark got flustered when her heard angel saying about he loving Jinyoung. He tried to maintain his attitude, when Jinyoung spoke again. "Mark! I am the son of queen's friend, who are also friend of your mom. The moment I realized I am in love with you I told my mom. She was more than happy to let me be your boy friend and she immediately told your mom when they met. Your parents also approved our relationship, if anything happens. After getting confirmation from our parents, I told JaeBeom hyung and then you with hyung's advice. So, stop bickering and say it out loud. Please."

"Wait! So, what happens if we date? Once Mina turns 18 you will return to your shadow world again leaving me alone like how JB did. Why should I commit for that?" Mark asked with his hands crossed.

"I will go to my world to work and comeback to home to you. I can meet my parents when I am there and also during our free time we both can go and meet them." Jinyoung said smiling as if it is nothing.

"You have everything planned already." That’s the first Mark spoke to Jinyoung smiling after the angel confessed to him.

"Yes. I do. Now tell those words already to me damn." Jinyoung hurried.

Mark instead of speaking, he reached the angel and kissed him on lips. When 180 degrees smile emerged on Jinyoung's face, Mark said the three words Jinyoung is waiting to hear from Mark for an year now. "I love you Jinyoungie.."

Jinyoung jumped in his placed and all over the room shouting. Thank god the rooms were sound proof, if not Jinyoung's screams would have woken up people from both worlds.

"I love you Mark." Jinyoung started kissing. They kissed and had a little, big make out session. They slept off with their dresses off after being tired from the session.

-0-

Next day morning, Jinyoung woke up first and started preparing breakfast for Mark. Its their first day as couple. When Mark woke up, Jinyoung jumped on him wishing him good morning with a long warm kiss. After breaking the kiss, he sent Mark to get fresh up and shower. Mark came out of bathroom with wet hair drying the hair with towel. Jinyoung saw that from the bed, he ran to Mark took towel to his hands and rubbed once, hair got dried off. Mark touched his hair and saw his new boy friend with eye brows furrowed.

"Our first day of being lovers, lets go on a date today." Jinyoung asked putting a cute face to Mark. Mark who already thinks Jinyoung is cute couldn’t resist another cute face from him. He pecked Jinyoung lips and approved for date.

Jinyoung then gave him a nod and said, "I will choose your dress for today." Mark agreed thinking its nothing.

Jinyoung took Mark to the mirror and made him stand before it. He blinked, which kept some dress on Mark. A red colored t-shirt and a white stripes polo shirt and a blue jeans. His hair even changed to noodles. Mark got shocked. Before he recover from the shock, his shirt changed to yellow hoodie with donuts on it and a black shorts, hair changed to blonde. Mark kept his hand on his mouth. Soon, the dress changed to white shirt with black stripes and light blue jeans, with green cap. Mark turned towards Jinyoung seriously, as to what he is doing.

Jinyoung, on the other hand was investigating the full closet of Mark and trying everything that he liked from the lot on Mark. "Jinyoung! Stop it." Mark shouted first.But still the dress on him got changed again. He ran to his closet and closed it so Jinyoung cant see his dresses and try on him.

"You said I can choose your dress for today. Move from closet." Jinyoung said while trying to push Mark off the closet door.

"You cant choose the dress now. Not at least like this." Mark said being stubborn at his place.

"Your problem. Then don’t blame me." Jinyoung said and started browsing the fashion magazine that is placed in book shelf. He tried every dress in the book on Mark but still he couldn’t get satisfied. Mark lost the battle against the angel and just went to eat his breakfast not being bothered about this little angel.

Even after Mark finished his breakfast, his dress did not stop changing. He just snapped to reach the angel and shouted. "Are you crazy? Stop doing this or I will break up with you right away." Jinyoung startled and stood there without moving or changing his dress.

After that, Mark rarely spoke to Jinyoung. Jinyoung spent another 30 minutes before his mirror deciding on his dress.

"Can you for God's sake do something humanly?" Mark asked Jinyoung who is still blinking his eyes to change his dress.

"I am not human." Jinyoung said before stopping himself on a light blue shirt, a black blazer with golden design and black trousers and black shoes. "I like this. What do you think Mark." He spoke after approving his dress for himself.

Mark looked at Jinyoung and forgot to breathe and blink.

"Are you crazy! We are not going for business party. It’s a casual date. Change to some casual dress and come to car in 10 minutes." Mark said coldly and left the spot.

While waiting for Jinyoung near his car, Mark's dress got changed again. When he raised his head from mobile, he saw Jinyoung walking towards him in a similar type of shirt. "Couple dress." Jinyoung said while passing Mark moving towards the passengers seat.

Mark is getting angry for these acts, but controlling as its their first day of date and no hard talks.

-0-

They went to Jackson's restaurant. Jinyoung already messaged Jackson and reserved a closed cabin for them. Jackson also sat with them, seeing some unwanted tension between the guys.

"What is this guys! I thought you both are dating from yesterday." Jackson asked looking at two guys who are sitting opposite to each other and not speaking.

"Yes we are! But by the way Jinyoung is behaving, I don’t think this will last till tomorrow." Mark said.

"Yo Jinyoung! Yesterday night you sent a message for every 5 minutes because of which I got thrown out of my own bed room and now you are fighting with him. Are you crazy?" Jackson asked Jinyoung.

"Message every 5 minutes!! How did you do that? We were making out all night and we slept in the morning!" Mark, got totally shock by the fact he heard. That can't be true.

"Like this!" Jinyoung blinked and a message went from Mark's mobile to Jackson scolding him, "Why did you bring that up seunnie, now I'm screwed."

"What did you do today then?" Jackson asked again to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung without explaining anything, he just did a blink, "This" that is what he said. By the blink, Jinyoung got into his blazer, which Mark asked him to take off before starting from home. And Mark's dress got changed to, white shirt with a white bow, white blazer with golden dots all over, black trousers and black shoes. His hair color changed to black from blonde. (AAA performance costumes of Mark and Jinyoung)

Mark face palmed, while Jackson burst out into laugh. Soon, Jihyo came there, she greeted Mark and Jinyoung and turned towards Jackson saying, "I asked you to wear red hoodie, why are you wearing black now." she flipped her finger and Jackson's dress changed to red.

"Babe! Please don’t do these things when in public." Jackson said while rubbing his nose which changed his shirt to black as before.

"We are not in public. This is acceptable" and she changed the dress again.

Jackson said something and rubbed his nose, she said some thing and flipped her fingers. Mark and Jinyoung laughed out loud at this silly act of the spouses.

"Common! Everyone has their own issues. Don’t laugh." Jackson snapped Mark.

"You are calling me as an issue now?" Jihyo made a hurt face.

"No baby! You know I love you!"

Jihyo smiled and flipped her fingers and Jackson's shirt changed again.

And this continued until Mark and Jinyoung are done with their lunch and left the place. Jinyoung changed their dresses to casuals from blazers and they went to watch a movie. Later, they had some road side snacks and reached their house. The moment Mark closed the door of his room, Jinyoung hugged Mark, "I am sorry for today Mark! I got little excited that we are dating and that you gave me chance to choose your dress. I will not do like this again." He said apologizing his boy friend.

"That's ok! Until you listen to my opinion and not put some funny dress on me." Mark said kissing Jinyoung.

"I love you so much, Mark." Jinyoung said.

"I love you too much, my Angel." Mark said.

They shared a deep kiss….