Happy Holidays, everyone~

Who's My IGOT7 Secret Santa? 2018 BxB [The Big Reveal is online! // PLEASE SEND IN YOUR GIFTS! // News from 2018.12.31]

Gift for everyone

Gift from ??????

Title of the gift: FROM YOU TO ME

Pairing(s): Jackson x Jinyoung (Jinson)

How many words: 2533 words

Rating: 12 and older


Warnings: contain some cursing word and a bit of sentences


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From You To Me

 

“Bruhhh not again! this im out”. A man that aged around around 17 years old jokingly went out
from there for an act to express his jealousy feelings before he came back laughing out loud.
“How the this tyrant can get love letter while I, the most nicest guy in this school don’t even get
one??? How frustrating!” another guy conveyed his stressed up feeling since what he said earlier was
nothing but truth.
The hall was filled with laughter just from this one group of best friends aka classmates.
“Shut up guys. Although he’s a tyrant, hes still so much handsome and lively than you. Right Jinyoung?”
Jinyoung smacked his friend softly before he finally opened up his mouth to say something back.
“Ive said this so many damn times. If you want these girls then take this letter! I aint have much time to
read them all. Wasting my time”.
A slender hand managed to smack Jinyoung’s head for his arrogant word just now.
“Damn you. If those girls hear you, you’ll be in a slump in no time”.
“But I know that you actually didn’t throw them all out, didn’t you? You don’t read them but you keep
them, the love letters, right? Aww what disgustingly sweet little lion uwu..”.
Jinyoung was just rolled his eyes as he pretended to not hear it.
Dammit, how did they know that I kept the letters anyway??.
“If people chase me for my looks and my skill, then they better forget me. Now I have to go to the student
council room. If you guys don’t want me to degrade your merits then get your back to your assembly
hall right now”.
“Oh god that arrogant attitude of yours is so damn cool it piss me off!”.
***

Jinyoung was on his way to the student council room when he suddenly saw a moving body in his
classroom. He rushed to see who the had guts to skip the assembly first thing in the morning!
Jinyoung slammed the classroom door and,
“Who the are yo-“.
He suddenly stopped yelling after he fixed his eyes onto the owner of the er he decided to call on his
mind just now.
A guy, wearing glasses, fair, seems well-built behind those school uniforms, and also, handsome?
Wait.
He’s not from my class??
Jinyoung snapped out from his delusions and went to the guy with finger pointed at him.
He also caught the guy red handed as that time, the guy was about to put a pink letter-like paper into one
of his girl’s classmate’s bag.
Just like the one that I always get?
But to the hell with that. That’s not important right now.
“So this is what you do at times like this, huh? How dare you! Give me your name and your student id!
Now”.
Obviously, the guy was fidgeting, wearing a scared expression, and averted his eyes against Jinyoung.
“Oh? Being a scaredy cat in front of me now huh? Isnt giving someone a love letter require much courage?
Or are you just being a playboy to try with my classmate? Are you that bad person? Answer me!”.
“I...I really do love this person that I wrote about in this letter ...”.
Jinyoung can see how shaking the guy’s been.
Jinyoung lean closer to see the face in front of him.
He then suddenly took off the glasses from the guy.
“Ah no!”.
But Jinyoung ignored the whimpering guy and carelessly touched the guy’s face.
....So smooth and flawless. And he got that eyes of a dog. A sharp features.
“... You supposed to be intimidate with this looks. Why the hell you’re being nerdy for?”.
The guy retreated back from Jinyoung’s hand and put on his glasses back.
“...none of your business”.
Jinyoung grabbed the guys hand and pull him closer to his face.

“Don’t get cocky. Do you want the whole school to know what you’re doing now?”.
The guy shaked his head.
So he is a shy person and wanted to be invincible, unlike me.
“...What’s your name? What class are you in?”. Jinyoung asked with quite a stern voice, it almost startled
the other party.
“Jackson, class 5A2”.
Huh? He’s just beside my classroom. Why I didn’t know him before?
Impossible. I will usually recognise all student in this school, and I usually will remember students with
handsome and pretty face quicker than the averagers.
This guy’s looks and body is beyond average.
And why Im getting depress for??
“..H-Hey... president ...”.
The guy touched Jinyoung’s hand out of nowhere and it gave the latter a heartbeat.
Huh? My heart beats for this guy? Without my call??
“Please don’t tell anyone. I’ll do anything. Please let me go ...”. The guy begged for escape.
Without a second taught, Jinyoung didn’t realise that,
“One condition. You have to be my boyfriend. Then I’ll let you go without any demerits”.
And after a few seconds of declaration, both party was shocked, much more for the declarer side.
The am I asking just now????
“Alright. I’ll do it. But please don’t tell anyone about me”.
Jinyoung took a glimpse of the guy among his fingers.
...Don’t get all shy like that, its giving me a bunch of painful heartbeat , dammit.
“A man will never take back his words”.
Oh god. Am I really in a situation where I can use that sentence??
you, Jinyoung!
What are you getting yourself into ???
***
“Jackson. Lets go”.
Jackson, who was in the middle of playing games with his classmates, was getting up from his chair,
brought on his bento and obeying Jinyoung’s order.

“Hey prince. Cant you let Jackson eat with us this once?”. Asked one of Jackson’s friend but Jinyoung firmly
resist.
“He’s in detention mode now, and he has to be with me. Goodbye and go choke your food”.
Jackson was laughing in silent after hearing Jinyoung’s rude words.
“The hell are you laughing for ?”.
“Nothing, really..”.
Jinyoung and Jackson arrived at the stairs . Climbing up to another two flight more will get them to the
rooftop, and only Jinyoung has the key for the door.
Jinyoung reached out his hands over to Jackson, before Jackson reply them back into his grasp.
“I wonder why you do this to me everyday. Is holding hand a necessary thing for us?”. Asked Jackson.
He can feel that Jinyoung’s grip was getting tighter.
“...Shut up. Its been three weeks and you still cant figure it out?”.
“Not if you tell me the reason behind this dating thing you had for me”.
Jinyoung pulled Jackson to sit down and gradually, he closed his gap between them.
Jackson was getting used to it.
“What did you do today, Jackson?”.
“Nothing. Just an ordinary school life going on... But I heard that you get a love letter again this morning.
What did you do to it?”.
Jinyoung rested his head on Jackson’s shoulder, as if he was doing that so often.
Hey... he is doing that thing every single chance he get when he’s with Jackson!
“...Not getting any jealousy for that as well?”.
Jackson laughed so hard after hearing Jinyoung’s firm resolution and also his innocent rationality.
“You make me wanna puke. Trust me, Im not going to do that. Talk to my hand please”.
Jinyoung smacked Jackson’s back quite hard but Jackson didn’t get affected by it.
“Arent you being so cold to me and its getting stronger day by day?”.
“And why the hell you being so sensitive and getting softer day by day then? Where are those so called
tyrant that student afraid off? Arent you going on slump right now?”.
Jinyoung stood up and when out from there while stomping.
“Im going to kill you someday!!”.
Jackson cant help but laugh with all his heart after hearing Jinyoung’s sream for him.

Jackson was just smiling.
When the right time comes... I’ll tell you how I really felt about you, Jinyoung-ah....
***
“Jinyoung. How long do you plan to be like this?”.
Jinyoung turned to see his classmate beside him since he was being asked an unexpected question.
“Be like what? Im not changing anything?”.
“These past month you didn’t even play with us anymore. Since you’ve been with Jackson lately, you
forget about us. Do you know how hurt we are?”.
Jinyoung didn’t reply anything.
Because he himself was digging his own grave for his doing.
And just when he had a chance to escape, he was actually digging deeper than he thought, and day by
day, he fell for Jackson more.
I just wanted to play. I just wanted to .
I cant believe that I really do turning myself into a gay just because I really love him???
OMG !!!!
I can die, can I ???
***
Jinyoung was on his duty to patrol around the school when he saw Jackson walking towards the bushes
behind the volleyball court.
With an uneasy heart, Jinyoung silently following Jackson from behind.
When he arrived at the bushes, he saw a girl there, already waiting for Jackson.
A confession?????
Jinyoung was so panic he barely hiding himself .
Calm down me!
“I... I love you, Jackson! Please be my boyfriend!”.
Jinyoung was in awe that the girl can be brave to confess. What an amusing scenery....
But wait. Jackson still haven’t reply her!
Jinyoung went back on his nervous state it nearly kills him inside.
Please reject her!
Please look only at me!

I love you, Jackson!
“I....”.
Jackson’s voice was enough to make Jinyoung fell in paralysed.
“Im sorry.. but I really do love this person that I wrote in my letters, and you’re not the one in it.. Im so
sorry... I pray for you to find a better person...Im sorry..”.
The girl nodded and ran from there, but not just her, but also Jinyoung.
. These tears don’t wanna stop!
Why the am I crying for? Why the hell am I getting sad for?
Jinyoung went to his student council room, locked himself up and let out his anger in there.
.
Am I really this loser? That was so disappointed because its not me that Jackson love?
Did he really love that damn girl from my classmate ???
Jinyoung was just crying while cursing Jackson inside him.
“... . Does this past month we’re together mean nothing to you, head? Is it just me that have a
change of heart? Cant you get my hint and accept me?”.
This is much painful than getting a beat up from the Yankees.
Jinyoung took a good long moment to dry up his tears, and he was tired from it.
That feels refreshing since I didn’t cry for so long haha...
Im such a loser dammit ...
Suddenly, Jinyoung saw a piece of crumbled paper beside his desk. He went to pick it up.
A love letter that I didn’t even care to read all this time ..
I know now how these girls feel ...
Im sorry ... It really do hurt ...
For redeemding my sins to you guys, I’ll read them all starting from now .
At least it wont hurt me ...
Jinyoung opened the letter and after some moment reading, he suddenly rushed to his home and went
straight to his room.
He went through below of his bed and he seems to search for something.
No way ...!

After he found a box, he opened in and he was surprised to see that there were so many pink letters in it,
and its all were in the same pink patterned envelope!
Jinyoung started to tear off the envelope and read them all one by one.
Little did Jinyoung knew that all this time, he was the one whom Jackson love and he was the one that
Jackson wrote about in the letters and he tried to convey his love through these letters.
Jackson ... Jackson ....
“I ... I really love you too .. so much .... *Sniffle*”.
He then messaged Jackson for his whereabouts.
LINE~~
Huh?
Jinyoung turned to his room corner where he heard the line notification and saw that Jackson was already
waiting there.
“Your mom allow me to wait for you in your room , im sorry for not asking you first”.
Jinyoung ran towards Jackson and hugged the surprised latter.
And there he went again... He was full of tears ..
Jackson hugged Jinyoung tightly while smilling.
“...Now you know about the letters, huh ....”
Jinyoung pulled himself back and throwing a dagger to Jackson.
“You !! Why you didn’t tell me sooner ????? My heart cant stand this . It hurts so much
urghhh! You must plan all this to get to me!”.
Jackson wiped those flowing tears gently.
He’s so cute!
“You don’t even wanna read those letters right? So, I have to take initiative to make you notice me. Yeah.
You’re right. It took me a whole myself to build up my courage to approach you. But im not all brave so I
change my plan for a bit so you don’t feel disgusted straight away. Do you think I have guts to break the
school law? If its not for you that its your turn to patrol the school that time, I will not being up there
giving love letters to anybody. Im a good student if you wanna know that”.
“No wonder you don’t have any bad reputation when Im searching about you...”.
Jackson sighed.
Damn you tyrant. I love you since we’re in our high school entrance day but yeah you ignore me to a pulp
and I-“.
Out of the blue, Jinyoung pressed his lips onto Jackson and its quite long too.

“...You er. If you tell me sooner about yourself then Ive already belongs to you, Jackson. There’s no
way I can give you to anyone else, and even if our fate changed, when you’re not destined to be mine, I’ll
see the God myself and ask you hand in hand. Now take responsibility and be mine”.
Jackson laughed and just cant help but to hug the cute Jinyoung with all his heart.
“I will do the same to you then, Jinyoung....”. reply Jackson with his low voice, and it gave Jinyoung a good
heartbeat.
“That’s so loud, btw”.
Jinyoung smacked Jackson’s back as he was trying to cover his shyness.
How cant my heart be this crazy? Its all your fault. You make me so insane that I will really not being myself
anymore.
“Whatever I don’t care. Surely our heart has synchronize now”. Said Jinyoung.
Jackson laughed and nodded.
“Finally... You belong to me.... My plan went smoother than I expected lol“.
Jinyoung pulled himself from Jackson and shifted his eyes to gaze against Jackson’s.
“Yeah you are. And FYI Im so crazy about you I might die. I love you too much, Jackson. So take
responsibility and do me right now!”.
Jinyoung started to undress and leave Jackson hanging in confusion.
Jackson blinked and froze for a moment after getting his sense back.
“WAIT WHAT??????”

The end!

**********************************************************

Note to my giftee: heyyy I hope you enjoy reading this. Its my 1st time writing one shot and I usually
wrote series and chapter-based so this would be lacking in many ways. Tysm for trusting me and I wish

that you are happy with my story