Dance the Night Away (2yeon)

Welcome to Waikiki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jeongyeon stepped inside the Waikiki Guest House for the first time that week as her arm clutched a brown paper bag containing cough medicine. Chaeyoung had texted her to buy some because Tzuyu was sick from a flu, and even though Jeongyeon questioned why she specifically had to do it, she figured that she might as well check how badly wrecked the house was without her to clean it up.

All the lights were off. What the hell? Jeongyeon thought, checking the time on her watch. The sun went down an hour ago, how could everyone be asleep already? Blindly scouring the walls for the light switch, she suddenly felt air slap her face and then the second the rough texture of a burlap sack wrapped around her head. Fearing the worst, the actress struggled and flailed for her life as her arms were grabbed and she was hoisted off her feet, yelling obscenities to her kidnappers.

"What the hell did I do?! Who the are you!!"

"Language!!!"

"Jihyo?" At the voice, Jeongyeon stopped moving and instead let herself be carried to God knows where. That didn't stop her screaming though. "What the fu-FRICK! Take off this thing on my head right now!"

"In our defense, this part was Mrs. Kim's idea," Tzuyu grunted out as she held her legs. "Next time, can you shed a few pounds. You're heavy."

"I'm not afraid to kick you, Chou Tzuyu. Sick, my ," she scoffed.

Chou Tzuyu was not one to back down from a threat. "If you want to fall down the stairs, I dare you to." Jeongyeon knew the giant maknae wasn't kidding and kept her lips together in a thin line. "Just enjoy the ride for now—believe it or not, this is the easy part."

Great... If getting abducted was the easy part, then what kind of torture do they have planned.

On the rooftop of the building, a blindfolded Nayeon sat, bored and drumming her fingers on the surface, in front of a nice candlelit dinner as soft music from the stereo filled the cool night air. Tzuyu unceremoniously dropped her down on the unoccupied chair in front of Nayeon and slapped Jeongyeon's arms away from the sack that covered her face. Porcelain plates hit the glass of the table and the aroma of grilled meat wafted through the air. Jeongyeon's mouth was already watering, thanking Sana for blessing her with the food.

"Enjoy you two. You won't be leaving for a while if you don't make up." Sana added a mischievous wink that the two couldn't see,and closed the door behind her with a click of the lock.

"You two?" Nayeon asked to no one in particular and untied the blindfold hiding her eyes. She scrunched her nose in disgust as Jeongyeon took off the burlap sack to reveal her face. She clicked her tongue, "You." She didn't care to hide the malice and resentment behind cold indifference—Nayeon wanted her to know that she was hurt...

"Nayeon about that night—"

"Save it. Let me finish eating before you rip my heart apart even more with your stupid excuses."

Ouch. I deserved that. Conflicted at those words that shot thru her heart, Jeongyeon robotically took the knife and fork on the table and ate her steak, afraid to look up at the eyes that held so much pain.

Pain that she caused. 

What a coward she had been to run away. 

"Is this what it's like when your parents fight? This is intense." Dahyun whispered to the other six women that were huddled together at the door, pressing their eyes to eveasdrop on the conversation.

Crouched down on the ground, Momo worriedly furrowed her brows at the tension she heard  on the roof. "Is this really going to work? Nayeon sounded pretty angry, like I'm-going-to-kill-you-later kind of angry."

"There are knives on the table. We should have the hospital on speed dial just in case," Tzuyu pointed out. Chaeyoung slapped her upside the head for that. Tzuyu uttered a small whine in return.

Jihyo assured the girls calmly while she drew soothing circles onto the panicked Momo's back, "They're not going to kill eachother. Trust me, nothing bad is going to happen."

Hearing muffled voices from the other side, Chaeyoung silenced their chatter. "Shh! They're starting to talk to eachother!"

Chewing on the last of her steak, Jeongyeon dropped her utensils with a loud clatter that caught the attention of Im Nayeon. "Can you hear me out for just one second."

"What's there to hear." She violently stabbed her meal. "I confessed. You left. I get it, I do. You don't feel the same way—don't beat yourself up about it."

"What are you talking about, Nayeon! It's my fault. I was the one that didn't talk to you. I was the one that didn't give you a proper answer." With a strangled voice, tender like a wound, she pleaded with the stubborn woman, "Please l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter