I want You

An Omega Worth Fighting For

a/n: there will be a few more filler chapters here so please be patient for Dojae and Kunwin to happen.

 

 

 

-----

 

 

Yuta woke up to an empty bed and when he looked around the room, he smiled as he saw his omega in thin robes and gazing out into the large window, watching the gentle snow falling. Yuta stealthily approached his mate and wrapped his arms around his tiny waist, making Taeyong jump a little but relaxed soon after.

 

“Did I hurt you?” Yuta asked and Taeyong sighed then turned to kiss his mate.

 

 

“Of course, you did. But it was a pleasurable pain.” Taeyong smiled at him and Yuta grinned.

 

 

“Let’s get you cleaned up so you can make me breakfast.” Yuta scooped the omega up and Taeyong laughed at his mate.

 

 

 

They bathed together, probably longer than they should but for newly mated couple, it was normal for them to want each other at all times. Once they were clean and dressed properly, Yuta led them into the kitchen where Taeyong immediately gathered materials to cook breakfast. The clatter in the kitchen alerted their retainers and they bowed when they saw Yuta watching Taeyong work.

 

 

“Good morning.” Jeonghan greeted them first. “Do you need any help?” Jeonghan asked and Taeyong shook his head.

 

 

“I want my mate’s first meal to be made by me.” Taeyong smiled at him and Jeonghan nodded with a smile.

 

 

“oh since you are all here have a seat.” Yuta offered them and the four took a seat. ‘We’ve been thinking.” Yuta mused. “Since we are already mated, it’s time for you guys to think about having children. I know Jeonghan, you have been putting it off because of me.” Yuta looked at the retainer who nodded then sighed.

 

 

“We were expecting it.” Jeonghan grinned and that’s all Yuta needed to know.

 

 

“You too Youngho.” Taeyong said as he sliced some meat to fry.

 

 

“We just got mated?!” Johnny looked scandalized.

 

 

“Come on, don’t make our kid grow up without a playmate.” Seungcheol groaned at Youngho making Chittaphon chuckle.

 

 

“That would be cute.” Chittaphon remarked. “Then it does not exclude you.” Chittaphon pointed to Yuta who chuckled and nodded.

 

 

“Working on it.” Yuta winked at him.

 

 

“Stop flirting.” Taeyong hissed as he placed the plate of hash and meat in front of Yuta.

 

 

“Not flirting.” Yuta said and pulled the omega into a lip lock.

 

 

‘Damn, I can’t even complain because we’re like that too when we mated.” Youngho laughed and the others followed suit.

 

 

“Can you imagine the mini Yuta, Youngho and Seungcheol running around the castle?” Jeonghan remarked and Taeyong shook his head.

 

 

“What if it will be mini Taeyong, Jeonghan and Chittaphon?” Taeyong asked and Chittaphon high fived him.

 

 

“That would be a nightmare.” Seungcheol gasped and Youngho laughed earning each a punch on their arms courtesy of their mates, and it actually hurts.

 

 

“I would love a mini Taeyong.” Yuta beamed a smile at Taeyong who grinned and kissed him.

 

 

“I would love a mini Yuta though.” Taeyong replied and fed his alpha while the other alphas made gagging sounds and the omegas giggling at their cuteness.

 

----

 

 

 

Jaejoong and Yunho waved goodbye and boarded their carriage and left to go back to their kingdom while Sicheng and Jaehyun stayed behind for a few more days to properly bid goodbye to Taeyong. As soon as the carriage disappeared, the siblings entered the palace and Sicheng latched on to Kun who was blushing with how touchy the omega was.

 

 

“Sicheng.” Jaehyun called out. “Let Kun hyung breathe, he’s not going anywhere.” Jaehyun said and his twin pouted at him.

 

 

“Don’t be a party pooper Jaehyun. Once you ascend to your princehood you won’t be able to enjoy life anymore.” Sicheng informed him and Kun raised a brow.

 

 

“Oh why?” Kun asked as he faced the prince.

 

 

‘I have to find a mate either on my own or what the council chooses.” Jaehyun informed him.

 

 

‘Have you found your preferred mate then?” Kun asked and Jaehyun nodded. “Then what’s the problem?” Kun asked, confused at jaehyun’s forlorn expression.

 

 

“It’s unrequited.” Jaehyun answered quietly and Kun frowned and sympathized with the younger prince.

 

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Kun quickly apologized but Jaehyun smiled and told him that it was okay.

 

 

“I’ll still prove to them that I can be a potential mate. If my last shot fails then, I am going to accept whoever the council chooses for me.” Jaehyun shrugged and Kun hurts for the prince.

 

 

“I wished I could help you. Is there any way that I could?” Kun asked and Jaehyun shook his head.

 

 

“I’m afraid that this is a battle that I need to win on my own.”Jaehyun remarked and Kun nodded. “Ah, can I request for some parchment and ink?” Jaehyun asked and Kun nodded.

 

 

‘I’ll have Jungwoo hand it to Seokmin.” Kun assured him and Jaehyun nodded and thanked him.

 

 

Sicheng found his twin inside the library and writing down on a parchment. The younger of the two sighed as he sat next to the alpha and rested his head on the alpha’s shoulder.  He sighed and closed his eyes.

 

 

“You don’t have to do it right?” Sicheng asked and Jaehyun sighed and ran a hand on his twin’s hair.

 

 

“I have to do it.” Jaehyun replied and Sicheng whined.

 

 

“You don’t. We can talk to appa and he can find a way.” Sicheng said but Jaehyun was adamant that it was his responsibility as the next prince.

 

 

 

“Just focus on getting your mate.” Jaehyun said and Sicheng sighed.

 

 

“If he’s not going to propose then I will.” Sicheng huffed and it made Jaehyun laugh.

 

 

‘Fancy meeting you both here.” They heard a voice and Sicheng smiled and greeted him.

 

 

“Hi Doyoung hyung.” Sicheng beamed and Doyoung smiled at him. “Your wedding ceremony was intimate.” Sicheng remarked.

 

 

‘Aren’t yours similar?” Doyoung asked and Sicheng nodded.

 

“Well, it’s a bit similar. But we have elaborate setups.” Sicheng answered. “Will it be the same for Kun ge?” Sicheng asked and Doyoung hummed and shook his head.

 

 

“Kun would probably take choose the Han way.” Doyoung answered and Sicheng straightened up and looked at Doyoung with wide eyes making the older omega laugh. “You better get Kun to mate with you so you can find out.” Doyoung said and Sicheng nodded and smiled.

 

 

“Oh I will.” Sicheng beamed and Doyoung nodded.

 

 

“Looking forward to it.” Doyoung said and then turned his attention to Jaehyun who was busy writing on a piece of parchment.

 

 

 

“Are you excited to mate Doyoung hyung?” Sicheng asked and Doyoung shook his head.

 


“Not my priority. I am Yuta hyung’s advisor.” Doyoung replied and Sicheng frowned.

 

 

“But wouldn’t that make you lonely?” Sicheng mused and Doyoung shook his head.

 

 

“I can cope.” Doyoung shrugged.

 

 

“You both are going to end up lonely.” Sicheng sighed. “Stop writing Jaehyun, let’s have a walk, it’s a great day today.” Sicheng insisted and Jaehyun sighed then rolled up the parchment.

 

 

“Just because you sound like a dying whale.” Jaehyun replied but there was no bite in his words.

 

 

“I do not.” Sicheng huffed and left his twin. “I’ll just go to Kun ge, at least he appreciates me.” Sicheng ran out of the library like a kid leaving Jaehyun laughing and Doyoung quite amused.

 

 

“I’ll be going now.” Jaehyun bowed to Doyoung and left the room to find his twin.

 

 

Doyoung sighed as he watched the alpha leave, somehow Jaehyun looked different, maybe a little gloomy but he can’t deny the fact that Jaehyun is a handsome prince, maybe too perfect and out of his league. Doyoung bit his lip, he could never be someone fitting for such high-status prince so he’d just allow himself to be alone.

 

 

---

 

 

 

Kun bowed to his parents as he faced them and the old couple beamed at their second child.

 

“When are you planning to mate Kun?” His father asked and Kun blinked at him.

 

 

“isn’t it too early to marry off your second child?” Kun asked and it made his father laugh.

 

 

“not at all.” His father answered.

 

 

“We know you have taken a liking towards an omega prince Kun.” His mother said and Kun gaped at her. “We’re just waiting for Aka aren’t we?” She asked and Kun nodded.

 

“I hope she like him because I do.” Kun confessed and his parents smiled at him.

 

 

‘We’re sure Aka would like him for you.” His father assured hi let the son go.

 

Kun stepped out into the hallway where Jungwoo and Yukhei greeted him and they all walked out into the courtyard where he saw Sicheng running across the snow filled courtyard. Kun chuckled seeing how innocent the omega was. Sicheng looked so graceful and beautiful that Kun’s breath has been taken away far too many times. If he could be honest with himself, he would want to court the omega but he doesn’t have  the confidence to put himself out there and be an alpha. He was glad that Sicheng took notice of him, and if the omega could wait for a short while, he could properly ask him out to be his mate.

 


‘Kun ge!!!” Sicheng bounded towards him and Kun smiled wide and opened his arms for Sicheng to collapse into. “Where were you?” Sicheng asked and Kun hummed.

 

 

“Just talked to my parents.” Kun answered and Sicheng smiled as he pulled him out and they started running through the snow.

 

 

“You better make me a hot cocoa after this ge.” Sicheng laughed and Kun followed along. He loved hearing Sicheng laugh.

 

 

“I’ll even throw in some cookies.” Kun announced and it made Sicheng smile so wide.

 

 

 

Jaehyun looked at the two with fond eyes. He had always been soft for his twin and looking at him this happy with someone who will take care of him and feed him affection. Jaehyun is that type of brother who dotes on his brothers and are willing to protect their smiles. In his point of view, there is nothing better than to see his brothers being loved by people they do love. Jaehyun is someone who would be willing to sacrifice his own happiness for people he love and right now, his happiness is the least of importance. He knew once he returned back to Muhanui without  a mate, he’ll be mated to some children of nobility; and that made him sigh, was he really going to sacrifice happiness for his responsibilities? As his eyes travelled towards the hallway where a certain omega was passing with forlorn expression, he bit his lip and then sighed, he has one last shot and he’ll take it before he regrets not doing everything he could.

 

 

 

 

----

 

a/n: hey there.. sorry for the lame update but I needed to transition from Yutae to Dojae and Kunwin.

I hope you can hld on for a little bit before we get to the other pairs.

 

Thank you!

 

 

*Aka is red in Japanese and I chose this as Kun’s Artic wolf because Red in Chinese means luck and prosperity.  

 

 

And if ever you come across jhengchie in twitter, well that’s me as well. I use the same  username for my accounts so I can’t really hide anywhere. Although I am surprised, I really like talking to my readers in other platforms. Hahahah (I even got to talk with one in a youtube comment, how random is that hahah)