9.I

Loving a Stranger

I closed my eyes tightly scared what Jennie can do to me right now.  She held my collar tightly and it hurted a bit. I opened my eyes and stared into hers as I gathered all my courage to explain myself

 


"L-look I'm s-sorry okay? I---"

 


"Mmpphh"

 

JENNIE IS KISSING ME WHAT THE

 

"S-stop mmphh"

 

Damn she is literally pinning me to the door tightly. I tried to wiggle out of her but damn this girl must've worked out alot. Her y bicep is showing. JISOO WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW. FOCUS UNTO HOW TO ESCAPE QUICKLY.

 

I had no choice but to dominate this game she created. I kissed back rather aggressively placing my hands on her waist. Oh my God. No. Wait. Focus. I started to move downward arriving at her neck it gently then it. Oh kayyy. I'm actually doing this.

 

"Mmm"

 

She moaned softly. Jesus I'm getting . Nope. Gotta make this quick. I then took advantage as her knees weakened and I held her firmly to support her weight. I turned the tables around as she is now pinned on the door. While kissing her I held the door knob just beside her. Damn doing two things all at once is pretty hard. I swing the door open as I supported her back to prevent her from stumbling backward and falling. Just then I pushed her lightly inside the room enough to not hurt her and closed the door rather quickly. I held the door firmly as she tried to open and bang it.

 


"Look Jennie I'm sorry okay?! Please don't kill me"

 


"Yah! Kim Jisoo open this door right now! Before I break it!"

 


"I want you to calm down first then I'll open the door okay?"

 


"No! Open this door right now you idiot!"

 

She was basically angry. Like really angry. I'm slowly getting tired as I couldn't grip the door knob tightly anymore but Jennie's strength is in another league as she pulled the door harshly and opened it making me shake in fear. Who knows what she could do to me. She walked closer to me as I stumbled back. 

 

"What can I do so you can forgive me?!"

 


Jennie stopped walking and she blinked for awhile, looking like a to an innocent kid real quick. Its amazing really. 

 


"Hmmm you can do everything I tell you and I'll forgive you"

 

What?! 

 

"Umm y-yeah okay c-cool but that means n-no kisses r-right?"

 


I'm turning red I could just feel it this is so embarrassing. She looked at me for a second and burtsed out laughing out loudly.

 


She walked closer to me and pecked on my lips. I couldn't react as it happened in a blink of an eye.

 


"Of course thats included hun"

 


She smirked at me and got in our room without saying a word. As I stood there my mind went blank. Why is this happening really?

 

...

 

Jennie gave me a new phone to use in case she wants me to do something for her. Right now she is out to work and she clearly instructed me to stay home or I'll be dead.

 

 

Hungry I checked the fridge and there was no food. I groaned as my tummy growled loudly. How am I suppose to eat when I have no food nor money? Just then an idea struck me. Lalisa. Hehe.

 


ToJennieKim: hey can I go out? I'm super hungry and Lisa will treat me pleaseee.

 

FromJennieKim: No.

 


ToJennieKim: but whyyy??

 


FromJennieKim: KIM JISOO I SAID NO

 


ToJennieKim: Fine then dont mind me dying here I'll be fine. Don't think of me as hunger will consume me and I'll lay here hopelessly and continue dying.

 

FromJennieKim: You are being too dramatic dont text me anymore I'm working and stop sulking like a kid you are getting old.

 

 

Just then the doorbell rang and I quickly rushed towards the door opening it. A food delivery greeted me IT WAS CHIKIN OH MY GOD. 

 


"Delivery for umm Mrs. Kim Jisoo from Mrs.Kim Jennie?"

 


"YES THATS ME!"

 

I said enthusiastically. Okay maybe I was too loud but thats just because of happiness! We are talking about chicken here.  Nothing could go wrong wtih chicken. I grabbed the box of chicken and got inside. I was about to dig in when I almost forgot to tell Jennie thank you.

 

ToJennieKim: THANK YOU SO MUCH I KNEW YOU WERE AN ANGEL FALLEN FROM THE SKY.

 


FromJennieKim: whatever

 


I shrug my shoulder and continued devouring the chicken.

 


7 pm and I heared the door clicked. I knew it was Jennie so I just continued watching the series I had been watching the whole day its becoming interesting really.

 

Just then she stood in front of the television blocking my view. 


"Ughh I can't see--aww"

 

Just then she flopped herself on top of me on the sofa. I was basically supporting her weight. Damn for a small girl like her she is pretty damn heavy.

 


"Get off you are heavyyy"

 

I tried to shooo her off but she just tightly hugged my waist while whining. Her head facing the television. I just sighed and just let her be.

 

 

After awhile we fell in silence as we watched the movie intently still in that position. Her tummy growled loudly breaking the silence. She became shy all of a sudden as she hid her face unto the crook of my neck. I bursted out laughing.

 

"HAHAHAH--AAAW!"

 

She jabbed my stomach using her elbow as she glared at me.
 


"Cook food for me"

 

I just nodded and gave up on bickering with her. I tried to stand up but she was sitting on my tummy not letting go. I swear this girl.

 

"Get off!"

 

"Nooo! Carry me to the table"

 

I carried her to the table just as she wishes. When I checked the ingredients I remembered there was no food at all in this house.

 

"Uhhh we don't have any food"

 

"Ohh.. hmm grocery shopping then!"

 


Well that doesnt sound bad at all. I just nodded and changed my clothes.

 

We got out and decided to just walk since its just near our place. As we were walking our hand brushed against each other and damn her hands are cold. I took her hand and held it putting it in my pocket to warm it up.

 

She looked at me confusingly and I just smiled. Wait is she blushing? I was about to laugh when I figured I'd be physically hurt so I kept it in.

 


"So you wont be cold"

 

I surpressed my laughter as she just rolled her eyes.