8.H

Loving a Stranger

 

•-Future-•

 

"AAAHHH!"


I stirred up at my deep slumber when a high pitched voice screamed on my ears. Damn just let me live peacefully. I opened my eyes and saw Jennie looking at me threateningly. 

 

"Whats up--Aw!"

 

She suddenly kicked me off the bed as I landed on the floor. You've got to be kidding me. I groaned while strertching my body because of the impact.

 

"The hell is wrong with you?"

 

"Why where you hugging me?!"

 

What the is she talking about?! She was the one basically clinging on me like a koala and now she'll accuse me for something she did?! Future Jennie and the Jennie I just met isn't that different at all. Too similar for my liking.

 

"Excuse you Jennie Kim but you were the one clinging unto me I basically sweated alot last night and its your fault"

 

"Oh now you are giving me that attitude"

 

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she got up sulking. I will never understand girls with mood swings and tantrums. One moment she was fragile then clingy then sadistic that escalated way quickly. Too quickly. I mean is that even possible?

 

And yes, we are not awkward anymore after that one week where she basically locks herself in her room. We just basically poke at each other till one of us will either yell or get physically hurt there is no in between. Unfortunately I'm the second latter. As I yell something will always meet my face its either a pillow if she is nice enough to me or something deadly you dont even wanna know.

 


"I'm going to work"

 

"Can I wanna come with you?"

 

"Mmmm"

 


She pretends like she is thinking then diverted her gaze towards me and looks at me deadpan.

 

"No"

 


"Come onnn"

 

"No Kim Jisoo you stay here"

 


I sighed and just raised my hands for surrender. I've adjusted pretty well knowing its only the second time this happened. Kind of surpised but not really if that makes sense.

 

But anyways I followed her even though she threatend me not to. Hehe.

 

She drove away with her car and I quickly hail a cab to follow her car. Arriving to a huge building I saw Jennie got out of her car and tossed the car key to a random guy.

 


"Ms we are here"

 


"Oh okay"

 


I was about to get out when the driver spoke.

 

"Umm your payment?"

 

Oh . Kim Jisoo you idiot. I have nothing. I'm really gonna be ed. I laughed nervously as I fidgeted.

 

"C-can I umm go to m-my wife first I f-forgot my w-wallet"

 

The driver raised his eyebrows hesitant.

 

"Umm my name is Kim Jisoo and my wife is Jennie Kim you can report her if I never come back here"

 

The driver's eyes widen for God knows why okay this is making me uncomfortable.

 

"You are her wife?! Oh my I'm so sorry Ms. Kim for not recognizing you earlier but anyways you can contact me anytime here is my number if you ever feel like paying me but its fine"

 

"W-what are you t-talking about?.. wait never mind okay thanks"

 

I got his card and slipped it into my jeans pocket. I walked inside the huge building where Jennie got in and there were some security guard which made me nervous. I'm gonna get my in trouble. Lets do it.

 


I sneakily tried to walk inside when one of the guard diverted its attention to me. Oh no. I'm ed.

 

"Good morning Ms.Kim nice seeing you here again."

 

All the guards diverted their attention to me and they bowed as I choked unto my saliva. What the is happening.

 

"U-umm m-morning"

 

And with that I ran inside the building as they looked at me confused. Well okay whew that was easy-- holy ! This place is huge! How am I suppose to find Jennie?!

 


"Jisoo-ah?"

 

I looked at the person whom called my name and I was shocked when she suddenly hugged me. Okay Kim Jisoo you can do this.

 

"H-hi um where can I-I find Jennie Kim?"

 

"Are you okay Jisoo? You seems strange than usual"

 

"Ahh yess umm I-- I'm--just--uhh"


"Oh wow okay jeez chill. Do you want to have a cup of coffee for the meanwhile Jennie really hates being interrupted when she is working."


I sceatched my head in embarrassment how could I not know that?!

 

"O-oh okay"

 

And with that we headed to the nereast coffee shop. 

 

"What would you like? My treat"

 

"Umm I'll get what you'll get"

 

She just nodded and I found a table near the window I sat there and waited for the girl.

 


She came back after awhile bringing the beverages.


"Okay so you are really acting strange anything wrong?"

 

This question made me nervous. Umm okay. Keep calm Kim Jisoo you got this. Think. Think. Think of an excuse. Hmmm.

 

"Jisoo?"

 

"I had an amnesia"

 

I blurted out without me knowing. A what?! Kim Jisoo you've got to be kidding me. My God.

 

"Wait what? Is that why you havent been visiting the company often?"

 

I just nodded when she said that even though I dont know what she is talking about.


"Ahh thats why you were asking where Jennie is. I found it strange also but now I know why"

 

"Yeah.."

 

"Oh btw let me introduce myself. I'm Nayeon one of the workers in your company we became friends when you kept visiting Ms. Jennie."

 

"O-ohh nice to meet you N-nayeon"


I'm blushing wtf she is so pretty. Wait. Jisoo no you have a wife what are you thinking.

 

After the long talk she offered me a lunch which I agreed to as my tummy growled loudly in front of her making me embarrassed and she laughed loudly.


After launch she begged me to go to an amusement park with her. Who am i to resist? She paid for the coffee and launch all I can offer is my company and I really have nothing to do anyway.

 

Having too much fun i totally didnt noticed the sun had set down and I panicked asking Nayeon what time it was and she said 7:30 pm. I panicked and she asked why I explained to her and she just nodded. She offered me a car ride and since I dont have any money I just agreed and she knows where I lived too since I couldn't remember.

 

Arriving upon the place I thanked her and told her that I'm the one whos gonna pay for our next hang out since I had a lot of fun and she is such a nice person she just nodded and I waved goodbye before getting in.

 

Opening the door slowly I can immediately see Jennie staring at the television intensley looks like she is really interested on what she is watching. 

 

I tiptoed towards our room and was about to open the door and get in when she spoke.

 

"Had fun with that Nayeon girl?"

 

The calmness in her voice somehow made me shivered. A calm tone from Jennie isn't always a good thing. First time I heard that kind of calm tone I got punched on the face. This must be bad. Really bad. Her aura was oozing out and I knew I was ed. 

 

"U-uhh y-yeah"

 

Jennie got up and I gulped as she walked closer to me our face inches apart.

 

"Wrong answer baby"

 

She grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her making me choke.

 

"I told you didn't I? To stay here?"

 


Her eyes was dark. She was mad. Yep definitely mad. Oh my God am I gonna die?! I prayed silently that she'll let me live.

 

......

Sooo okayyy its a miracle that I've updated alot these days knowing the fact that I'm a lazy but anyways hope yall enjoy.