4.D

Loving a Stranger

A long killer silence was currently spreading into thin air suffocating me dramatically. I waited anxiously for the things she have to say. Fidgeting the hem of my shirt seeking for comfort.

 

 

"T-this must be a sick joke"

 

 

She uttered, her lips trembling breathing heavily but she tried to laugh it off. She looked at me as if she was waiting for something like 'surprise its just a prank' or me raising my hands up in the air while chuckling  saying in between the lines of 'okay you got me' . I wish this was just a sick joke. I just ended up staring right back at her not knowing what to do.

 

 

"Y-you are lying!"

 

 

Suddenly she grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to her. She was basically chocking me indirectly. For a petite girl like her she is pretty strong. I just let her be.

 

 

"B-bring back my Jisoo"

 

 

She stated lowly. It was scary as hell her gaze looked like she could kill me right now. One wrong move and she'll explode.

 

 

"I-I cant I dont know how"

 

 

I barely uttered those six words out of fear was consuming me, i want to go back but then I dont know how. Just then she started crying as she fell to the floor, her grip slowly loosening luckily I grasped her before she directly landed on the floor.

 

 

"H-hey dont cry"

 

 

As I wiped the tears on her face she kept moving and pushing my hands away from her. She mustve been in pain and scared. Just what is this.

 

 

"I'm gonna bring your Jisoo b-back but for now bear with me please. T-till I could figure how I can go back"

 

 

Its funny really bringing Jisoo back when I'm Jisoo. Its just ridiculous.I tried to calm her down and its slightly working as she wasnt sobbing that much anymore.

 

 

"L-leave me a-alone"

 

 

She softly whispered enough for me to hear. She must've been so fed up from work and now this. I felt so sorry for her. I just carried her in bridal style and carried her to her room even though she was whimpering softly due to exauhstion.

 

 

I gently placed her down and let her settle herself before going out of the room. Guess I have to settle in the couch for now. Sighing I proceeded to sleep in the couch. Oh well. 

 

 

........

 

 


I've been really stressed out lately. Things had been ten times harder because of that night. This Jennie girl for some reason is not eating well and just locked herself into the room the whole day. Its been a week and she is such a pain in the .

 

 

Carrying the tray of food towards the room I sighed as I knocked on the door. Lately I've learned how to cook even though I'm bad at it but I've tried. Its not healthy to order fast food all the time. Lets talk about being healthy coming from a not so very healthy person. Anyways as I got in the room its really dark I could trip out of nowhere.

 

 


I switched the light on and I was greeted with a pillow aimed towards my face. Thankfully my reflex is fast enough to avoid it or it would've been such a disaster. Seriously this brat is killing me.

 

 


"Yahhh! You could've just yelled and not hit me with a pillow when I'm carrying a tray of food Jesus"

 

 

 

"Get the out!"

 

 


Arghhh seriously ungrateful human. I placed the food in the table beside her. I massaged my temple as my head throbbed because I've been really stressed lately and I can't handle stress very well.

 

 

"At least just eat a bit you're looking like a corpse because you lack nutrition"

 

 


She glared at me and took the food. Wow for the whole week this is the first timr she attempted to eat the food I've cooked. Cant deny that I'm excited to see her reaction.

 

 


She carefully lifted a spoonful of food and she stared at it curiously. Her gaze shifted towards me.

 

 


"Are you sure this is edible? You are not trying to poison me are you?"

 

 


"Yahh of course! Its a recipe from a cook book I found"

 

 

Without a word she placed it on . She chewed on it slowly. As time goes by her face contorts and she makes those faces.

 

 

"It tastes weird"

 

 


I was about to take the food away from her when she hugs it closer to her not letting me touch it.

 

 

"Nooo its my food shoo go away"

 

 

"I thought you didnt like it give it to me then"

 

 

She suddenly shoved it all to making her choke and panick shot up to my being. Damn this girl is killing me.

 

 

I quickly got her a glass of water and gently patted her back for comfort. She chugged it down and thankfully she felt better. She gave me the plate back and she just covered herself with blanket. Aishh.

 

 

........

 

•-Present-•

 

"Yahh unnie wake up!"

 

 


I felt a tug on my shoulder and a loud voice yelling. Ughh. I lifted my head slightly and opened my eyes.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

 


"Class is over lets go"