11.K

Loving a Stranger

I woke up rubbing my eyes as I heard loud giggles outside and oh Jennie’s not beside me maybe she’ve woken up.

 

 

 

 

Getting up I headed to the bathroom with a new set of clothes in my hand to freshen my morning face and of course myself.

 

 

 

 

Awhile later I got out and saw Jennie on the dining table with a man? Oh. I sneakily tried to get back in the room but it was too late as Jennie spoke loudly.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh chu come here and eat with us”

 

 

 

 

The man snapped his head towards me and boy he’s hella good looking.. what?! Kim Jisoo let me remind you that you are gay okay?! Stop tryna be straight jeez and Jesus Christ you have a wife.

 

 

 

 

“Jisoo you coming or what?”

 

 

 

 

 

Ohh I must’ve stared at the man for awhile I didn’t notice this is so embarrassing, I let out a small smile at the man and he smiled back. Okaaayy kinda cute.

 

 

 

 

 

You know what I’m still straight I mean my future self is the gay one right? Oh well. The man stood up and faced me his hands was placed out ready for me to shake.

 

 

 

 

 

“Suho umm miss Kim Jennie’s business partner”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ohh nice to meet you, I’m Kim Jisoo”

 

 

 

 

 

Charming ughh Jennie’s over there giving me a stare? Or is it rather a glare I cant tell though. Does she like this man? Maybe I’m too close to him and she doesn’t want him to get close to me? Aishh what am I even thinking.

 

 

 

 

“So Jennie did your secretary told you about our appointment later?”

 

 

 

 

 

The man proceeded to discuss things I’m not capable of understanding and Jennie just gave small replies as she kept eating her food. I just sat there silently and awkwardly.

 

 

 

 

 

After I finished my food both of them where still talking and I excused myself.

 

 

 

 

 

“Umm I’ll just go out for a walk I’ll be back later”

 

 

 

 

 

“Be back soon babe”

 

 

 

 

 

B-Babe??! Did she just call me babe? Maybe not. I’m sure I just misheard it oh well.

 

 

 

 

 

I changed my clothes into a sports bra and shorts I’m gonna go out for a run picking up my phone and earphones I was about to head out when Jennie called me.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim Jisoo what do you think you are doing?”

 

 

 

 

 

I raised my eyebrow as she stared at me.

 

 

 

 

 

“Umm going for a run?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Change something more descent will you?”

 

 

 

 

“Umm whats wrong with what I’m wearing?”

 

 

 

 

Jennie groaned in frustration as she was looking at me with are-you-serious look.

 

 

 

 

“Its too.. its too revealing”

 

 

 

 

 

Her face turned read and she hanged her head low in embarrassment perhaps?

 

 

 

 

 

“Fine Jen”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I changed into leggings and a shirt as I go out Jennie gave me her gummy smile and two thumbs up. Aww she is too cute damn.

 

 

 

 

 

With that I got out and did what I had to do.

 

 

 

 

 

Getting back home the guy already left and so did Jennie, guess I’ll have to spend the day alone then.

 

 

 

 

 

Walking to the super market I wore a baggy hoodie for my own comfort as I walked aimlessly, its a lazy day for me though not feeling the motivation to move alot.

 

 

 

 

 

I was supposed to grab the cart when a hand grabbed it before I can even hold it. Annoyed by this I snapped my head towards the person.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!”

 

 

 

 

The tall guy looked at me raising his eyebrows at me. This guy I swear.

 

 

 

 

“Hmm? What?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Thats my cart!”

 

 

 

 

“Wow ohh okay miss no need to go berserk here”

 

 

 

 

He handed me the cart and I felt embarrassed by how I acted so childishly can’t blame me it must’ve been because of hormones.

 

 

 

 

“Uhh ohhh umm okayy so yeah thank you”

 

 

 

 

 

I tiptoed away from him but before I could even get far I heard his deep voice.

 

 

 

 

“Miss Kim Jisoo-ssi?”

 

 

 

Uh oh. Howd he know my name? Weird. I slowly turned my head towards him and gave him a sheepish smile.

 

 

 

“Y-yes?”

 

 

 

D-did I do something wrong?! Oh my God what if I robbed this person before?! Curse you self.

 

 

 

 

“U-uhh yeah?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“March 12, 2018”

 

 

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

 

I looked at him confused but he lowered his cap down and disappeared through the crowd.

 

 

 

“H-hey wait! Mister!”

 

 

 

 

I tried calling him out but he wasn’t looking back and suddenly flood of people came rushing in the market as he was being engulfed by the ocean of people.