13.M

Loving a Stranger

“Hey chu”

 

 

 

Jennie said as she wrapped her arms around my neck as I played the ps4, she gave it to me the other day so that I’m not gonna be bored staying in this house the whole day according to her but hey, I’m not complaining. 

 

 

 

 

Focused on the game I’m playing I just hummed softly my eyes still glued on the screen, if I ever look somewhere but the screen surely I’d lose the game and that’s a no no.

 

 

 

“Hey did you eat dinner already?”

 

 

 

 

“No”

 

 

 

 

“Wanna go somewhere for dinner?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah sure”

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah just a sec Jen”

 

 

 

 

 

“Chu I’m starving come on”

 

 

 

 

Jennie whined but the game was almost finish and I’m winning so I asked Jennie to wait for awhile.

 

 

 

 

“Just a minute Jen its almost done”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim Jisoo”

 

 

 

 

Uh oh, that tone is surely not so pleasant to hear but the brave girl that I am ignored her.

 

 

 

 

Just when I am about to win the screen turned pitch black. Like totally black. I stared my eyes wide open. W-what h-happened?!

 

 

 

 

 

When I looked around I saw Jennie standing beside the huge television and she was there holding the wire which she pulled off at the back. My mouth hanged open.

 

 

 

 

No ing way. I was about to set a new record! Arghhh. 

 

 

 

“Jennie what the actual ”

 

 

 

 

I looked up Jennie in disbelief and she just scoffed at me and glared.

 

 

 

 

 

“What? You’ve been playing the whole day Kim Jisoo, didn’t you played enough already?”

 

 

 

 

She crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the floor rhythmically as she raised her eyebrows.

 

 

 

 

“B-but Jen! I was about to set a new record!”

 

 

 

 

“So you’re saying your game is more important than your wife?”

 

 

 

 

Now Jennie’s tone is a lot more annoyed and her expression isn’t pleasant at all she looks like she’s gonna explode anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

“I-I—“

 

 

 

 

“Forget it Kim Jisoo, I’m not eating dinner goodnight”

 

 

 

 

 

With that Jennie goes in our room with a loud bang and I flinched. Damn it why do I have to mess things up?

 

 

 

 

I sighed and followed her, I know she is sulking and its my fault. The room was dark and when I the light a pillow landed on my face.

 

 

 

“A-aww”

 

 

 

“Go back to your stupid game”

 

 

 

Jennie’s face was buried on her pillow and I walked closer to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

 

 

 

“Jendeuk”

 

 

 

I said as I poked her back and she just lets out a grunt and ignored me. Aishh.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry okay? Forgive me pretty please?”

 

 

 

 

“Go away”

 

 

 

 

Fine then. A wife needs to do what its gotta do. I tickled her without a warning and Jennie being overly sensitive she started screaming and hitting me and it hurts.

 

 

 

She pinned me to the bed to stop me from tickling her. She panted heavily while looking at me and somehow I felt nervous, why?

 

 

 

“You’ve been a very naughty girl Kim Jisoo”

 

 

 

I gulped by this, her eyes where dark.

 

 

 

“Uhh sorry?”

 

 

 

I gave her my goofy smile just to ease the tension lingering on the air thickly, when I say thickly, I mean thickly.

 

 

 

 

“Come on Jen lets eat di—-ackk“

 

 

 

 

I tried to get up but she pinned me again this time it was harsh. Okayyy.

 

 

 

 

“L-look I’m really sorr—-“

 

 

 

 

Just then she crashed her lips unto mine and I just froze on the spot not knowing what to do like the virg—- okay lets not talk about that but anyways, THIS IS ING CRAZY I MEAN SHE IS ING CRAZY

 

 

“J-jen”

 

 

 

I tried to push her off but it was no use. She suddenly intrude my mouth with her tongue and it was a weird feeling I’m not saying its a good feeling but thats exactly what I’m saying.

 

 

 

“Mmm J-jen s-stop”

 

 

 

 

She traveled down to my neck peppering it with wet kisses and damn it felt good. I closed my eyes arching my back softly.    

 

 

 

 

“You sure baby girl?”

 

 

 

She had a smirk on her face and boy did that more.

 

 

 

 

“Y-yes”

 

 

 

 

I barely uttered those three letters word and it was barely audible as I tried to shut myself up. I’m feeling so ing sensitive .

 

 

 

“Nu-uh baby girl”

 

 

 

 

Her hand started to intrude my stomach as she slipped her hand under my loose shirt caressing every inch of my skin, and her touch sent shiver throughout my whole body.

 

 

 

 

“Nngg ahh J-jen”

 

 

 

 

I couldn’t contain it anymore as her hands d my mounds and damn it felt good.

 

 

 

“That’s right moan my name babe”

 

 

 

 

She whispered on my neck as her hot breath tickled my being. It felt like I was about to go crazy.

 

 

 

 

She tugged on my shirt and stared at my eyes intensely and I stared back blushing and panting.

 

 

 

“Jiso—-“

 

 

 

 

Her tummy growled loudly out of nowhere and I couldn’t help but to laugh out loud even though I was still flustered. She dropped her body on top of mine and hid her face on my neck. This girl is too cute.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah Kim Jisoo stop laughing”

 

 

 

 

She said in a muffled voice clearly embarrassed. Who could’ve imagined this shameless girl can be so shy?

 

 

 

 

I chuckled softly and hugged her figure whose on top of me

 

 

 

“Alright princess lets go eat now before your tummy go berserk”

 

 

 

She smacked my arm and I laughed again and she kept hitting me but it didn’t hurt much.

 

 

 

“Don’t call me a princess”

 

 

 

 

 

“Queen it is then”

 

 

 

Before she could even hit me further I squeezed her hugging her tightly.