18. R

Loving a Stranger

Jennie was sulky the whole lunch time, as me and Nayeon kept talking and she just sat there awkwardly of course I’d squeeze her hand from time to time to check on her if she’s okay and I’d receive a glare of course she was clearly containing herself not to explode on the spot.

 

 

 

 

After we took Nayeon back to the company Jennie slapped my arm inside the car, and I looked at her clearly irritated.

 

 

 

 

“What was that for?!”

 

 

 

 

“Seems like its fun to flirt with Nayeon in front of me eh? How dare you”

 

 

 

 

I scoffed at her ridiculous remarks not believing on what she was saying right now.

 

 

 

 

“What the? Flirting? I was just goddam talking to her”

 

 

 

 

“Yeah say that to my face when you flirt with her next time”

 

 

 

This girl is unbelievable

 

 

 

“I told you I wasn’t flirting! What about you then? That guy you where dancing with? Must be nice to have a hot guy dancing with in a party in front of your ing wife”

 

 

 

 

I spat those words with a hint of bitterness and yes I do clearly remember that night if you can’t tell. I almost drowned in alcohol because of jealousy. ing jealousy.

 

 

 

 

“What are you even talking about?!”

 

 

 

 

“At the party of Lisa and Chaeyoung, the guy! You where with the ing whole night completely ignoring me”

 

 

 

 

“First of all that guy was my cousin and second I wasn’t ignoring you, YOU just thought I was ignoring you because I was so engrossed talking with my cousin, and why didnt you told me anyways rather than flirting with that ”

 

 

 

 

“Nayeon’s not a —“

 

 

 

“Yeah sure whatever talk to my hand”

 

 

 

She placed her palm in front of my face and I shooed it right away fuming.

 

 

 

 

“I almost ing drowned in alcohol because I was jealous of your cousin your ing cousin!”

 

 

 

 

“Well if you told me—- wait what? You where jealous?”

 

 

 

 

Immediately realising what I just said I could feel my blood rushing to my face as I became a stuttering mess.

 

 

“I-I was not!”

 

 

 

 

Jennie came closer to me leaving our faces inch apart and my breath hitched as I was caught off guard.

 

 

 

“Yeah sure whatever baby girl”

 

 

 

 

Ugh there she goes with her pet names again, damn you Jennie and my heart who’s gonna pop out on its socket soon, and of course she stole a kiss again but it was a quick one I looked at her mummed  and she had the smirk on her face that I clearly want to wipe off so badly.

 

 

 

 

Before I could even react she sprinted the car fast my soul almost left my body. Why is this girl still didn’t get into any accident really? Not saying she should but for the love of God she’s a bad driver and who gave her a driving license?!

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going?”

 

 

 

I asked seeing Jennie focused on the road driving silently, not planning to tell me where we are going anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

“We are almost there”

 

 

 

 

I huffed in my seat as we are probably driving for like an hour and a half now. Arriving at the place, she brought me to the beach and it was beautiful.

 

 

 

“Jisoo what are you waiting for?! Come on!”

 

 

 

She called me as she cheekily ran towards a cottage clearly excited.

 

 

 

 

I walked towards the cottage and Jennie was starting to strip off, WAIT WHAT?! STRIP OFF?!

 

 

 

“W-what are you doing?!”

 

 

I said as I tried to stop her and se just looked at me dead pan in the face.

 

 

 

“Going for a swim duh”

 

 

 

“B-but—“

 

 

 

“Look if you don’t want to swim thats fine but I’m gonna go and enjoy the sun and beach”

 

 

 

She stripped off her shirt and short and was left with her underwear making me flustered. I kept my eyes everywhere but her. Looking at my feet moulding into the sand.

 

 

 

I- I can’t with this, Jennie in a towel was enough to make me lose my mind but this, this was sipping my sanity rapidly.

 

 

 

 

I banged my head on the table annoyed because Jennie have that effect on me.

 

 

 

I just walked near the beach and there was a tree there where it could cover me and avoid burning from the sun. I sat there observing the sea, by sea I mean Jennie looking hot. My God Jisoo keep yourself together.

 

 

 

 

Closing my eyes, I could hear the waves splashing and it was surprisingly calming making my annoying thoughts go away but the peacefulness I felt didn’t last that long as Jennie recklessly splashed water all over me making me snap my eyes wide open as she have the gummy smile on her face.

 

 

 

“Jennie?! I don’t have extra clothes!”

 

 

 

 

“Guess you’re going home wet then”

 

 

 

She laughed out loudly as she ran away sticking her tongue out to me. Okay thats enough, this means war. I sprinted fast towards her direction and she was surprised as she widen her eyes and ran towards the water. I ran after her but before she could get away I came crashing unto her body and we both fell on the water making me and my clothes soaking wet. We were both giggling. 

 

 

 

 

“Jisoo stop! It tickles! Ahh! HAHAHA NOoo stop!”

 

 

 

 

She tried to push me away but Her energy was running low and I was dominating this game do why not take advantage? I stop tickling her, I was basically hovering on top of her as she looked at me.

 

 

 

 

I smirked and leaned closer she was closing her eyes and I got a brilliant idea that would clearly annoy her. I placed my palm on the water and quickly sprinkled the water on her face as I stood up running away. Before she could get me and take her revenge.

 

 

 

Panting I was running low and Jennie seemed to not be giving up anytime soon I faced her as she ran towards me.

 

 

 

“Jennie I give up, you win come on lets stop”

 

 

 

But Jennie wasn’t stopping as she almost got near me I hugged her tightly and carried her as she kept wiggling and screaming in a high pitch voice hitting my back.

 

 

 

“Put me down! Kim Jisooo!”

 

 

 

 

I carried her like she was some kind of a bag pack but I couldn’t careless I walked towards our cottage and placed her down, she looked so tired as she clung on me.

 

 

 

“You played to much geez”

 

 

 

I said as I dried her hair off by a towel that was from the owner of this beach. She whined wanting to sleep but I didn’t let her.

 

 

 

Luckily her clothes weren’t wet and so she puts on her clothes after drying her hair. I got the car key from her and she raised her eyebrow

 

 

 

“I’m driving I don’t want us to get into any accident you are too tired to drive”

 

 

 

Jennie just nodded her head as her eyes where droopy not up for any argument and Jisoo was relieved as fighting with Jennie is pretty damn tiring.