7.G

Loving a Stranger

To Jennie: hey babe morning.

 

From Jennie: jesus its 3 in the morning do you even sleep?

 

I chuckled by this. I have been pestering the latter for a week now and she never replied back and then a miracle happened. 

 

To Jennie: woah for a whole week you've been ignoring me you just replied now! This must be fate. I knew we were meant for each other.

 

From Jennie: should I just kill you or what?

 

 To Jennie: Fisty just my cup of tea

 


From Jennie: Do you want to bath in a boiling tea?

 


This girl have a really strong personality doesn't she? Cute. She looks like a harmless person in person but judging from this seems like she could kill. Nah just kidding.

 


To Jennie: together? sure whatever you want babe ;) 

 


From Jennie: oh my ing God you stupid ert I knew you were an old man!

 

Wait what?! An old man?! I ain't a e. Why this girl! As far as I know I'm cute. Hmpp.

 

To Jennie: FYI Im not an old man. Just a cute girl you'll fall for in the near future. Dont worry babe you'll be mine sooner or later.

 

And she just seened it. Hah! She thinks that will stop me from pestering her? Hell nah.

 

To Jennie: baby love you there?

 

To Jennie: honey bunch notice meee

 

*You can no longer reply to this person.

 


WHAT THE KK NOOOOO! Arghh how am I supposed to meet her now?? Well this is depressing. I threw my phone on the wall. And sulked. Okay maybe I'm over reacting but no one could ever resist the KIM JISOO. That girl I swear.

 


Just then I remembered the wallet. There must be something in there. I hurriedly got up and stumbled towards my bag rummaging it again. 

 

Omyy look what we have here. An ID. In fact her ID. I jumped in happiness lifting my fist into the air. Hah!. Yeah!

 

When morning came I decided not to attend school again. Okay maybe this is becoming out of hand but anyways going to school isn't my forte anyway.

 

Holding the ID. 'Seoul University All Girls School' hmmm I know this place. Its where my cousin Irene is studying.

 

To Irene my Bae: Yo couz! Help me out. Do you know this Jennie Kim?

 

From Irene my Bae: She is one of my friends why?

 

To Irene my Bae: Ummm long story short I found her wallet and I want to return it to her could do you tell her to meet me here in the main entrance.


From Irene my Bae: yeah sure. Wait you're here? 

 

To Irene my Bae: yes2 tell her to hurry up I still have a class to run to.

 


From Irene my Bae: fine you owe me a meal.

 

I just leaned on the wall while waiting for her. As I plugged my earphones in and jamming to some music. Just then I saw a figure walking towards me. The person I've wanted to meet.

 

I smiled sheepishly while waving at her while she rolled her eyes. Rude.

 

"Nyongan!"

 

"My wallet?"

 

"But--"

 

"But what? No buts. Now gimmee! You dont have any idea how hard it was to get in the campus as the security guard kept chasing me for not having an ID and you've got to pay me for that. Running isn't something I usually do."

 


This girl is unbelievable me being a kind soul. Kind enough to give her wallet back and now I have to pay her for something she did?! What the--- wait.

 

"Okay its a dinner date then"

 


"I mean money!"

 


"Nu-uh I'll text you when and where you better show up or else. And btw unblock my number. Yes that was me see I aint an old man baby."

 


She suddenly pointed her index finger on me. Again. Rude. She was gonna yell I just know it.

 


"You! You were that stupid ert! I cant believe this I'm gonna report you!"

 


 Aishh this girl talks too much I was about to lean in and kiss her to shut her up when she punched me in the face again making me knocked out this time. Its twice worse than the first one. Guess she broked my nose.

 

"ert!"

 

With that she ran away as people was running towards me asking if I was okay. Feeling tired I just closed my eyes and fell into unconsciousness.


...

 

•-Future-•

 

 

"Yah Kim Jisoo wake up!"

 

I feel someone shaking my body slightly opening my eyes a worried Jennie greeted me. She pulled me into a tight hug as I hugged her clueless. What the is happening?

 


"W-what's wrong?"

 


I then heard a sniffing and it was Jennie crying. CRYING?! I faced her with worried eyes and glided my thumb unto her cheeks wiping those teard away.

 


"Hey whats wrong?"

 

"Y-you out earlier a-and I tho--"

 

"Shhh its okay I'm okay"

 

We sat on the floor for awhile till she calmed down and after awhile her breathing became stable and she fell asleep. I carried her and tucked her unto the bed.

 

When I was about to go out a hand grabbed mine.

 


"Could you stay with me for tonight?"

 

She said with a hint of plead aww cute baby. She looks like a harmless cat to be honest. Well what can I do? I just slipped beside her and she hugged my waist burrying her face unto my neck. And with the warmth we shared I drifted to dreamland as well.