12. L

Loving a Stranger

“Chu lets go somewhere”

 

 

 

 

It was a miracle that Jennie didn’t go to the office today, she never missed a day when it comes to work, its not that I’m complaining but its just unusual.

 

 

 

 

“Hmm where’d you wanna go?”

 

 

 

 

Her lips formed into a thin line thinking deeply and in a moment she snapped and had a wide smile on her face.

 

 

 

“Lets go to my old school, it was where I punched you really hard do you remember?”

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah I clearly remembered, but wait. What happened after that? That was the moment I out.

 

 

 

 

“What ha—-“

 

 

 

“Legooo!”

 

 

 

 

She just dragged me forcefully out of the house and shove me in the car. This girl seriously will be the death of me. She needs jesus to be honest. Kidding. Not.

 

 

 

 

Arriving upon the place we walked hand in hand as we walked near the gate.

 

 

 

“Remember when I punched you here because I thought you where a ert and was about to kiss me?”

 

 

 

 

 

I chuckled and she laughed remembering the good old days

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, what happened after that?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Well you woke up screaming and crying on the clinic and you kept mentioning my name saying ‘don’t leave me’ or something”

 

 

 

 

“Hmm”

 

 

 

 

“And it was strange because we just met and God Jisoo I knew you where always weird but you took that to another level”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m embarrassed by this as Jennie kept telling me our story how I was going after her desperately, begging her to love me. Well there goes Jisoo, I could never imagine that I could do such thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the middle of our loud laughs and voices Jennie’s phone rang loudly. She quickly answered it and I knew it wasn’t a good thing, she had a frown on her face.

 

 

 

“Yeah? Didn’t I took care of that the other day? What?! You idiot! I’ll be there in 5 minutes, you are dead when I get there”

 

 

 

 

With that she hanged up letting out a loud sigh, she looks at me sadly and I place my hands on her cheeks pinching it gently.

 

 

 

 

“Smile, its okay”

 

 

 

 

Her face lit up as she smiled brightly showing her gummy smile

 

 

 

 

“Lets come back here soon chu”

 

 

 

 

“Sure whenever you want Jen”

 

 

 

 

She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back, I couldn’t help but smile, my heart is beating in a fast rhythm. Jeez.

 

 

 

I clasped our hands together as I looked at her and muttered a soft “lets go”. She drove me back to the house and when I was about to get off the car she called me.

 

 

 

“Jisoo?”

 

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

 

I turned towards her and she quickly goes near me and captured my lips, my head was spinning as my emotions overwhelmed me. Damn Kim Jennie, what are you doing to me.

 

 

 

“Y-yah”

 

 

 

I panted as I broke off the kiss my blood rushing on my face. She giggled loudly as I got redder.

 

 

 

 

“Anyways see you later chu I love you”

 

 

 

 

WHY DOES SHE NEED TO MAKE ME CRAZY LIKE THIS DAMN THIS WOMAN DAMN MYSELF WHAT THE IS HAPPENING SERIOUSLY

 

 

 

I ran outside and when I was about to enter the house I stopped and Jennie was still there waiting for something. Ughh

 

 

 

“Fine Jen I love you too!”

 

 

 

I said as I ran inside ughh embarrassing how am I suppose to talk to her now?! When I’m near her it seems like I’m incapable of acting properly instead I make a fool out of myself. I’m a very composed woman... am I?