17. Q

Loving a Stranger

“Come on Jen stop being such a baby”

 

 

I said as I struggled with this big baby not wanting to get up to go to work. I have decided that we’ll both apologise to Nayeon for all the trouble we’ve caused and Jennie here isn’t cooperating with me.

 

 

 

 

“Nooo Jisoo what if my workers hate me now? What am I gonna do? I’m gonna go bankrupt”

 

 

 

 

This girl I swear, I carried her in bridal style as I brought her to the bathroom locking her up there

 

 

 

 

“Jisoo open the goddamn door”

 

 

 

 

“No! You clean your and we’ll go to your work place to apologise for the trouble we’ve caused wether you like it or not”

 

 

 

“But Jisoooo”

 

 

 

 

“No but’s Jennie Kim”

 

 

 

 

“Fine”

 

 

 

 

I was pleased by this as she was finally listening to me thank God. After what feels like an eternity she goes out of the bathroom as I was sitting on the bed reading a book.

 

 

 

 

“Jichu”

 

 

 

 

What is she up to now? I looked up and oh my ing goodness Jennie was just wearing a ing towel. I can feel my cheeks turning red as I bowed my head down looking at my book trying to play it off.

 

 

 

 

“Stop it, just dress up and we’ll get going”

 

 

 

 

I said in a slightly cold tone letting her know I was not playing any game at the moment. She whined as she stumped her feet towards her closet. My lips formed a smug smile as she glared at me.

 

 

 

 

Driving, Jennie kept sighing loudly and its getting annoying

 

 

 

 

“Could you stop that and just drive silently?”

 

 

 

 

Jennie had that mocking face and mimicking voice probably not aware of me.

 

 

 

 

“You said something?”

 

 

 

“No”

 

 

 

And with that we arrived at the company safely. As we entered the company Jennie was hiding at my back. Not like I could cover her but the employees kept an eyes on her every move and Jennie looked like a helpless kitten. 

 

 

 

 

Some where surprised, shock, confused and other expressions I couldn’t quiet comprehend.

 

 

 

“Okay stop staring and go back to work people!”

 

 

 

I yelled loudly and Jennie who was behind me slightly jolted as her gripped on my arm tighten clearly getting more uncomfortable.

 

 

 

 

The employees hurriedly walked to God knows where and we proceeded to go to Nayeon’s table.

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon didn’t noticed our presence as she was fully engrossed by the paper works given to her. Her right eye was swollen and it seemed like Jennie did punched it hard. My tummy churned seeing the girl like this not because I likes her like that but because the guilt was eating me. I coughed not so loudly but enough to get her attention and it worked. She looked at us and had a surprise look on her face.

 

 

 

 

“J-Jisoo?”

 

 

 

I scratched my neck because this is so ing embarrassing.

 

 

 

 

“Uhh hey Nayeon-ah”

 

 

 

 

“W-whats up?”

 

 

 

 

I then stepped aside so Jennie could be seen and Nayeon’s eyes widen even more, I could tell she was hella nervous.

 

 

 

“M-Mrs. Kim”

 

 

 

“Jennie here have something to say Nayeon”

 

 

 

I glanced at Jennie and she looked nervous as , biting her lips while fidgeting, what a sight.

 

 

 

 

“U-uhmmm l-look I— w-we”

 

 

 

“Jennie Kim just say it jeez”

 

 

I butted in because she was a stuttering mess and my embarrassment was creeping in even more. She glared at me and sighed.

 

 

 

 

“We’re sorry for what we have done, especially the punch I gave you even though you deserve it for flirting with my wife—“

 

 

 

 

“JENNIE KIM!”

 

 

 

I couldn’t take it anymore Jennie’s sass was oozing out again and it was the least we needed right now.

 

 

 

“Look Nayeon we are really sorry and I’m sorry for vomiting at you please forgive us, and forgive this wife of mine”

 

 

 

 

 

I basically got on my knees and Nayeon started to panic as Jennie kept telling me to stand up.

 

 

 

“N-no its fine Jisoo really now please stand up”

 

 

 

I stood up as she said and before we’re done here I still have something to ask her so I can live in peace.

 

 

“And one more thing”

 

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

 

“Lets go out for lunch please, just this once”

 

 

 

Jennie rolled her eyes but I didn’t gave up. Nayeon smiled at me and nodded.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah sure let me just finish this”

 

 

 

 

“Okay”