5.E

Loving a Stranger

 

"Oh cool okay" 

 

I said mindlessly as I stood up. My eyes were half open as I placed my things inside my bag slowly. My mind was just blank and I was actually feeling kinda hungry t---

 

 

My eyes shot wide open as I snapped my head towards the voice with a mouth agape, what the ? Not believing what I've just heard and what I'm seeing. Is this for real? Was that just a dream?! Cause if so I should party and celebrate.

 


I stared at her bewildered maybe I've totally gone crazy by now, suddenly I had the urge to hurt myself just to see if this is really happening, I slapped my cheeks hard, too hard to be exact to check if this is real or not. Okay that actually hurts. Alot.

 


"A-aww"

 


I glanced at Lisa and saw her looking at me weirdly as if my sanity were nowhere to be found. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating but really her face is screaming it. Just then her tummy growled loudly as a tint of pink slowly krept up to her face looking like a tomato as it slowly reddened.

 

 

"Yah unnie are you still in dreamland? Come on lets go I'm starving."

 


She didn't gave me a chance to budge or speak when she pulled me harshly outside as she ran dragging me with her to the cafeteria groaning and following her unwillingly. Damn it Lalisa.

 

 

Slumping down I glanced at Chaeyoung who was happily chatting with Lisa. Should I tell Lisa? Who am I kidding of course I can't she'll laugh at me for being delulu and thats for sure. How bout Chaeyoung you may ask? She'll probably bring me to church and pray for me the whole day asking God to forgive me for all my sins. So I can't tell both of these weirdos.

 

 


I just stood up and ordered food not even asking them if they'd want to join me. They'll eat if they want to I mean they are old enough. Carrying the tray towards the table unexpectedly I slipped and my food were scattered on the floor. Damn it what a nice day it is. Seriously. Is this a curse?

 


I cursed under my breath as I made a fool out of myself and made a commotiom as everyone was staring at me. Judging me. I groaned in frustration as Lisa and Chaeyoung hurriedly ran towards me comforting me. I just hurriedly got up leaving them behind not saying anything and got in the bathroom to wash the spill in my uniform and so I could clear up my mind. Everything thats been happening is quiet overwhelming. I needed to think and sort it all out.

 

 

After freshening up I visited the library trying to search for what I've just been going through before I woke up. I tried everything yet nothing came out. I sighed massaging my temples. This is giving me a headache. Maybe that was just a dream. Yeah. But it felt so real?

 


"Umm what are you looking for?"

 

A really pretty lady asked me. Oh. Wait what? Nope definitely not. Okay maybe cute.

 

 


"U-umm nothing"

 

 

She chuckled. Cute. Wait what?! Kim Jisoo get your together.

 

"If it was nothing you wouldnt be here for a long time looking so stressed so now tell me what you are looking for so I could help you. I'm Kang Seulgi by the way"

 

I sighed and gave up. I told her everything and that it was strange and her reaction was priceless. She looked at me as if I was crazy. Yep. Definitely expected this. Not surprised at all. But she still promised to help me find some clue. We exchange phone numbers and bid our goodbye's.

 

 

 

In the end I decided to go home early to get some proper rest. Texting Lalisa I'm not coming in to the next sub and that I had a really bad headache she didn't questioned any further too which I'm glad that I wasn't bombarded with questions. It was quiet strange though but anyways.

 


...

 

 

Coffee will be now my official life line as I didn't get any sleep last night. The sun was rising up now and this is now my 4th cup of coffee since last night. Thanks to the thoughts in my head who accompanied me last night not letting me get any sleep. It was great really. Not.

 

 

Looking in the mirror the bags under my eyes where huge and much more visible. I looked restless. Sighing I proceeded to do my morning routine.

 

 

I put an extra consealer unto my eyebags to make it less visible and got out to run to school.

 


On the way to the school there was alot of people in the street walking hurriedly while glancing at their watch. It was really tight I could barely squeeze myself out. Sweating so hard, sweaty bodys grinding against mine. Gross. Finally after about 10 minutes I got out of the tightly packed crowed.

 

 

 

As I ran towards the campus I suddenly tripped into God knows what and fell on the ground knocking the person in front of me down. Things arent going too well for me as you can tell.

 

 


As I regained my consciousness back I panicked and looked at the person below me I gently shook her body and she groaned loudly and when she opened her eyes it looked so damn familiar I could've sworn I met this person before. Cat eyes. Wait a second. She loo--

 

 

 


"Jennie?!"