3.C

Loving a Stranger

"Okay I'm coming over give me a minute"

 

 

I paced back and forth in the living room anxiously. Ughh I'm thinking so much I'm getting dizzy.

 

 

Just then the doorbell rang. I walked towards the door my heart is going wild. I opened it slowly and it revealed a blond Lalisa.

 

 

 

 

Blond

 

 

Lisa

 

 

What?

 


I wanna laugh but that would be very direspectful and the Lisa in front of me now may not be the same Lisa I knew in school.

 

 

"U-umm hi?"

 

 

I stated awkwardly as she walked pass me and sat on the couch comfortably. Okay.

 

 

I tailed her and sat beside her. Ughhh I'm too awkward for this.

 

 

"L-lisa"

 

 

She snorted and laughed out loudly. Confused I raised my one eyebrow questioning her silently

 

 

"HAHAHA is Kim Jisoo really nervous beside me? The Kim Jisoo"

 

 

"Uhh I need your help"

 

 

She looked at me confused I wasnt laughing. Did I looked too serious? Maybe I did.

 

 

"U-umm as you can see.."

 

 

She stared at me waiting for me to continue. She kept mum. Oh okay.

 

 

"I-I'm not the Kim Jisoo that is the Kim Jisoo now"

 

 

Lisa looked more confused as ever and I sat there feeling more nervous as ever.

 

 

"What do you mean? Tell me Jisoo unnie are you taking drugs?"

 

 

"W-what?! N-no"

 

 

She looked at me uninterested. Not believing whats coming out from my mouth. Oh I see.

 

 

"I really dont Lalisa. Look I don't know whats happening but this morning I remembered I was in a lecture with you and Chaeyoung and I fell asleep and when i woke up I'm here at a place I've never been before"

 

 

formed an "o" shape she just sat there not uttering a word. It creeps me out. Lisa never shuts up.

 

 

"Are you sure you're not taking some kind of drugs?"

 

 

I swear to God this human seriously. I faced palm myself.

 

 

"I told you I dont"

 

 

"This is just crazy!"

 

 

She exclaimed. Indeed its crazy and purely madness. I just nodded my head in agreement.

 

 

" i just want to ask about what happened to me. Why I was suddenly married with a girl I dont even know heck I didnt even know I'm hella gay"

 

 

"OH MY GOD KIM JISOO HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR WIFE?!"

 

 

"yahh I never met that person before"


  


Stating the very obvious of course but how could I forget that Lisa was been born to be extra.

 

 

She grabbed a fist of her hair groaning. Now she's feeling me. A bestfriend indeed. I chuckled inwardly.

 

 

"I think you need to ask her yourself I mean I'm in no position to tell you stuff"

 

 

"But you're my bestfriend"

 

 

She looked at me and sighed.

 

 

"Look all I know is that you two are sickly in love with each other that its making me sick."

 

 

Ohh I see. I get it. Those gestures. The kisses. She was used to doing it.

 

 

"Umm she did seem like sickly sweet awhile ago... too sweet that is"

 

 

"OoOooOh how was it?"

 

 

I looked at her confused as she wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

 


"The -- ahhhww"

 

 

I smacked her hard on the arm. What the actual . That caught me off guard leaving me flustered

 

 


"What the heck Lalisa n-nothing happened okay?"

 

 

I said as a blush crept unto my face making Lisa laughed louder. Annoying. Human.

 

 

"Oh yeah sure"

 

 

Smirking. Teasing me more huh you must've been enjoying this too much Lalisa you just wait.

 

 

We continued to chat totally forgetting about work. I told her not to tell anyone about any of this. She still finds it insane bit anyways it already happened mind as well just face it rather than running away from it.

 

 

Lisa left the place when the sun already had set and was replaced by the moon so yeah it was a hella long talk.

 

 

In the middle of watching spongebob my tummy growled loudly. Just remembered I didnt eat lunch. My bad. I stood up and went to the kitchen looking for something to eat.

 

 

Hmmm it was filled with can of beers. I scruntched my nose up. I was never a fan of alcohol. But luckily there were eggs. Good enough.

 

 

I took two and heated the pan. Should I put oil in it or nah?. Nah. After awhile I feel like I need to flip it and a not so pleasing smell spread to the room.

 

 

I cant get it off. I scraped it harder still no. I dont want to ruin the egg. me for not knowing how to cook.

 

 

"I'm home baby"

 

 

A pair of arm sneaked its way to my waist making me startle. As she whispered in my ear rather seductively(?)

 

 

"Hmmm w-welcome back"

 

 

I tried to sound chill and it worked because I was fully engrossed by the fact that the egg I'm cooking is burning. She snapped when she realized whats happening.

 

 

"Holy moly jisoo whats happening here?"

 

 

She said as she tried to turn off the stove.

 

 

"U-umm trying to cook dinner?"

 

 

I said awkwardly please just eat me alive already the embarrassment is too much. I cant. I looked at her face and amusement were filled with it.

 

 

"W-what?"

 

 

"Are you really Kim Jisoo?"

 

 

She asked me out of nowhere. Flushed I was caught off guard. Oh my God. This is it. Letting out a sigh I began.

 

 

"I-I'm not the Kim Jisoo that y-you've married"

 

 

She stared at me blankly before bursting out laughing loudly.

 

 

"What?"

 

 


"Look I'm the younger Jisoo. The college student Jisoo."

 

 


"W-what?"

 

 


She was taken aback by this judging from her expression.

 

 


"S-so you're not the Kim Jisoo that I married?"

 

 

"N-no"

 

 

 

"I'm the Jisoo whom never met you"