15. O

Loving a Stranger

Waking up my head pounded harshly. It was so ing painful I couldn’t seem to entertain any thoughts right now, and the sun light peeking through the room right now isn’t helping at all.

 

 

 

 

 

I scanned the room and there was no Jennie around. I tried to stand up but I just ended up falling flat on the floor wincing and groaning in pain.

 

 

 

 

What did I do to deserve this? I pathetically crawled towards the door and when I was about to reach up the door knob the door swung open with a force which made me stumble back and fall on my face.

 

 

 

 

 

Well surely today isn’t my lucky day as you can see. Tears literally fell on my eyes this was so ing painful, my head, my body. I just laid there not down for any living for today I mean I could just skip the day and pretend my being didn’t exist.

 

 

 

 

“Get up Kim Jisoo”

 

 

 

 

I looked up and I saw Jennie there looking coldly at me and her tone wasn’t nice at all. I tried to stand but then I felt vomiting all of a sudden. Makes me feel like I’m pregnant or something.

 

 

 

 

I hurriedly ran stumbling everywhere as I got into the bathroom I sat in front of the toilet getting out the ing I had consumed yesterday. I couldn’t remember last night for some reason. The last thing I remembered was I was with Nayeon.

 

 

 

 

 

“Get the up Jisoo and drink this, there’s a porridge if you get hungry I’m off to work bye”

 

 

 

 

Wait, no kisses? Or hug? Or something to enlighten me with this hideous feeling I’m feeling right now.

 

 

 

 

“W-wait”

 

 

 

 

I tried to speak but ended up puking on the toilet again. After some recovery I looked at her and she has that face plastered on her face. Clearly wasn’t pleased.

 

 

 

 

“I—uuhhh-wha—“

 

 

 

 

 

“If you’re not gonna tell me then stop wasting my time I’m late to work I’ll see you tonight”

 

 

 

 

 

“O-okay”

 

 

 

 

 

Not arguing back as my head pounded really hard. It ing hurts somebody help me. I just crawled back to the bed and just snuggled on the bed till the pain is slowly fading away same with my consciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I jolted awake when Lisa literally appeared out of nowhere and jumped on me. Like literally on me. It wasn’t helping that I still feel sick.

 

 

 

 

“Lalisa not now I still don’t feel good”

 

 

 

 

“Unnie you should drink this”

 

 

 

 

Lisa took the pill beside the bed and placed it on my mouth as she grabbed the glass of water and gave it to me while I gulped it down. Saying thank you I was raising my eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

“Why are you here?”

 

 

 

 

“Ohh Jennie unnie called me to check up on you”

 

 

 

 

“W-what happened last night? I-I can’t remember”

 

 

 

 

“Unnie you where really wasted and you literally—-“

 

 

 

 

Lisa’s phone ranged loudly and she answered it in front of me.

 

 

 

“Oh hey yeah she’s okay oh? Chaeyoung is looking for me? Really? Okay I’ll be there thanks Jennie unnie”

 

 

 

 

 

She hanged up and looked at me.

 

 

 

“Hey I’ll tell you soon Jisoo unnie I gotta roll bye”

 

 

 

 

“H-hey wAit—“

 

 

 

And the door was closed as Lisa left not even hearing a word I was saying. I sighed as I laid back to bed trying to sleep again.