16. P

Loving a Stranger

“Just tell me what happened that night so I could fix it!”

 

 

 

 

Jennie is really getting in my nerves right now as she was giving me the silent treatment which I couldn’t take anymore.

 

 

 

I’ve tried to approach her a couple of times and tried to talk about what’s wrong but then she wont budge she is just too damn stubborn Jesus Christ.

 

 

 

 

She was just scrolling on her phone without giving me a glance like she haven’t heard what I said. I could just only grasp my hair in frustration as I let out a loud groan.

 

 

 

 

“At least spare me a glance damn it Jennie”

 

 

 

 

Thats it enough is enough, I grabbed my phone on the table and dialled Lisa’s number while I grabbed my jacket and got out banging the door loudly.

 

 

 

 

“Yah Manoban pick the ing phone u—-“

 

 

 

“Hello? Unnie?”

 

 

 

 

“You! ing tell me what happened that night or I’m gonna kill you”

 

 

 

 

“Woahh— jeez chill woman, okay just come at my place and I’ll tell you everything guess you’ve had enough with Jennie’s treatment huh? I’ll text you the address”

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay thanks”

 

 

 

 

As she sent the address I hailed a cab and got there right away. Arriving upon a condo unit, I must say its hella huge and luxurious

 

 

 

I knocked the door and it opened right away. Wow. Technology huh.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie take a sit”

 

 

 

 

Lisa said calmly signalling me to take a sit beside her and I did. She gave me a tea and I gladly took it to cool my mind off.

 

 

 

 

“Okay unnie so first please calm down”

 

 

 

 

“How could I?! Its annoying how she is treating me like this—“

 

 

 

“Okay okay I get it, please calm down”

 

 

 

 

“Fine just tell me”

 

 

 

 

“Okay so what do you remember?”

 

 

 

“Uhh I—kinda puked on Nayeon?— HOLY OH MY GOD”

 

 

 

I panicked as I remember what I did to her I ing vomited all over her what the . I gotta apologise to her. Damn it.

 

 

 

 

“Okay unnie I know yep disgusting, but do you remember what happened after that?”

 

 

 

 

That kept me mum, I don’t remember at all.

 

 

 

“Uhh no?”

 

 

 

Lisa sighed and continued.

 

 

 

“Unnie, Nayeon brought you to the rest room and cleaned you both up, as you both made your way back to the place you where before y-you both stumbled and fell”

 

 

 

 

“Uhh okay?”

 

 

 

“Wait dont you get it?”

 

 

 

“No?”

 

 

 

 

“Unnie Jennie unnie basically saw you and Nayeon and got the totally wrong idea which lead up to her punching the poor girl”

 

 

 

 

What?! JENNIE ING KIM PUNCHED HER EMPLOYEE?!

 

 

 

 

“I—“

 

 

 

I couldn’t finish what I was supposed to say as my feet dragged me out of that place and brought me back to our house.

 

 

 

 

As I came in Jennie wasn’t in the living room anymore, I checked our room and bingo.

 

 

 

 

“Yah Kim Jennie!”

 

 

 

She was back facing me and didn’t budge but her shoulder was slightly shaking and I quirked my eyebrows by this.

 

 

 

I walked closer and I can hear soft whimpers. 

 

 

 

“Jennie-ah?”

 

 

 

 

“I-I’m s-scared chu”

 

 

 

My heart breaks when her voice was cracking and I can totally tell she was crying.

 

 

 

 

“W-whats wrong Jen?”

 

 

 

I sat beside her, looking at her back.

 

 

 

“I-I’m scared t-that maybe y-you don’t l-like me anymore b-because I’ve caused t-trouble so much”

 

 

 

 

“Huh? What are you saying you silly girl”

 

 

 

She sat up and faced me, she looked ing adorable even though she was crying, her eyes puffy, her nose red and her hair messy, damn she still looks perfect.

 

 

 

“T-tell me d-do you not l-like me anymore J-Jisoo?”

 

 

 

 

I looked at her in the eyes as my heart beats so fast I was getting out of breath. Not waiting any longer I leaned in and captured her lips. I put my everything into the kiss. All those weird feelings I’ve been feeling since God knows when I started feeling those.

 

 

 

I pulled away and stared into her mesmerising eyes as I spoke slowly, making sure I say what I’ve been meaning to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You have no idea how much I like you Kim Jennie”