6.F

Loving a Stranger

The girl in front of me was the same girl that I was with yesterday but she is a little younger. Her cold stare could freeze me into my spot as she has that blank face and pushed me off of her hard I stumbled backwards as my landed on the cold hard floor.

 


Not believing this situation I hurriedly stood up as Jennie started to walk away without a word. I need to talk to her. I held her arm turning her towards me but she yanked my hand away as she glared at me coldly.

 


"Don't touch me!"

 


She continued to walk as I followed her silently. All I can see is her back. Her hair gently brushing through the wind as she walked confidently into the street I didn't know what got into me to follow her. I made sure to distance myself a little to not creep her out. But then she stopped on her tracks and slightly turned her head to the right. Making me stop in my tracks too.

 


"What do you need? You're creeping me out stranger"

 

Her voice was calm surprisingly. I got closer to her as she fully turned towards me just when I was about to speak suddenly her fist met my face. that hurts!.

 

"Get the away from me you creepy weirdo!"

 

She ran leaving me off guard. I rubbed the spot where she punched me. When I touch just below my nose a liquid was oozing out. Red. Blood. Damn that girl is strong. I sighed. Just then my phone rang I fished it out and checked whom it was.

 


Park Chaeyoung

 


"Chae?"

 


"Kim Jisoo where are you?! You are late and prof isn't tolerating you this time"

 

I glanced at the time and indeed I was late. . I still have to clean up my face.

 

"Sorry Chae I'll just attend class later. I still have things to settle and dont worry about me bye!"

 

I quickly ended the call before I recieve a long lecture how I should always attend class etc. I placed the phone in my pocket.

 


I lost Jennie damn it. Frustrated I tugged my hair. That was so ing close. I began to walk when I almost tripped again. Oh come on you've got to be kidding me. When I was about to kick the thing seeing it made me stop. Wallet. I smirked in victory. With that I decided to get myself a cup of coffee after I clean my face that is.

 


Arriving at the cafe I ordered my usual and sat at the nearest table on the window. Just when the employee approached me he acted a little weird as he stumbled a bit as he looked at me in shock luckily the coffee didnt spill.

 

"Woah are you okay?.. Jinyoung-ssi?"

 


The guy in front of me started bowing and saying sorry over and over for almost spilling the coffee and I kept telling him it was okay. Just when I expected him to walk away he suddenly slipped a paper on the table sliding it in front of me. I looked up to him questioningly. What is he up to?

 


"This is for?"

 


"If you have some question I can answer them call me"

 

"Jiny--"

 


"Cant talk. I'm working right now"

 

With that he walked away as I just nodded my head. I scanned the paper and a number was written on it. That guy seems suspicious though. Shrugging the thought I tucked it in my pocket and grabbed my coffee and got out of the cafe to ran to my class thats about to start.

 


Upon arriving everyone was staring at me. . I'm late again. I smiled sheepishly as the prof gave me a death glare.

 

"Ms. Kim. Detention. After class."

 

His voice was strong and firm it sent an electricity down my spine. I nodded my head furiously as I bowed and hurriedly sat down.

 

"Yah Jisoo unnie where have you been?"

 

"I--"

 

I stopped talking when prof stared at me with a death glare. I fished my phone out under the table and texted Lisa about my whereabouts and she just nodded silently

 

Rummaging my bag to find a pen my hand reached a wallet and a sudden smile formed in my lips. I quickly got it out and opened it. A picture of Jennie with a guy all over her can be seen right away. Her boyfriend maybe?

 

I checked her cards so I can find something that I could use to contact her. And Bingo. A card with her name and phone number written on it. Perfect. I quickly typed it in my phone and place the wallet back into my bag.

 


To Jennie: Hi :)

 

I sent it and diverted my attention back to the lecture. Awhile later my phone vibrated.

 


From Jennie: who is this?

 

To Jennie: your future wife hehe.

 


Sending it I laughed silently even though its kinda true. I can already  imagine her face churning in discomfort. She'd look cute.

 


From Jennie: off btch

 

To Jennie: okayyy whatever you say baby.

 


The class ended and she didn't replied back oh well. I still got a detention to go to. This would be hell.