14. N

Loving a Stranger

The scene that is laid in front of me right now isn’t pleasant at all. It made my stomach churn in discomfort and I couldn’t really think why I’m very much uncomfortable.

 

 

 

 

I mean Kim Jennie is the epitome of perfection, wait what? What I mean is that she is really looking achingly stunning tonight for some reason.

 

 

 

 

 

And oh, we are at a party, an engagement party that is for Lisa and Chaeyoung. It was a public party and thus tons of people can be seen everywhere.

 

 

 

 

 

I sat alone at a corner somehow a glass filled with alcohol ended up in my hand. I can’t stop staring at Jennie and the man she is with, and it wasn’t helping that they both looked good together, what am I even saying? She is my wife for the love of God.

 

 

 

 

Am I seriously jealous right now? Sulking at the corner being a loser that I am. I can’t with my thoughts anymore as I chugged down the strong liquor that was in the glass and ing hell it burned my throat that I almost cried, can’t blame me I never tasted alcohol before.

 

 

 

 

I glanced back up to where Jennie is and somehow she and that man ended up on the dance floor looking happy as and I hate it for some reason.

 

 

 

 

A guy holding a tray filled with alcohol passed by and I stopped him from going any further and stole the tray, his jaw dropped by my act of immaturity and I just glared at him which made him turn into a puddle and just walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

Damn it, damn you Jennie Kim what are you doing to me? I mumbled tons of curse words and how I hated Kim Jennie and that guy as I gulped the liquors in a speed I couldn’t even imagine.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow there miss—Jisoo?”

 

 

 

Who is this being pestering my misery right now?! 

 

 

 

“ off—- Nayeon?”

 

 

 

 

She giggled at me and shakes her head as she sat beside me.

 

 

 

 

“You’re becoming bold Kim Jisoo cursing and such wow this is new”

 

 

 

 

My head was starting to spin but I tried to focus on the conversation. 

 

 

 

 

“Well just having a bad night”

 

 

 

 

“And why is that?”

 

 

 

 

With that question my mind went instantly blank and I don’t know whats happening to me right now. Curse you brain.

 

 

 

 

“U-uhh I— err”

 

 

 

I looked back at my wife and yep still dancing with that ing guy my body started to heat as my anger couldn’t be contained anymore. Nayeon seemed to notice where I was looking and she gave me a smug smile.

 

 

 

 

“Jealous ehh?”

 

 

 

 

I glared at her and chugged the remaining alcohol and with that I felt like vomiting and my head spin more the ?

 

 

 

 

“W-wow Jisoo jeez chill your girl, no need to go hard on those liquor you’re gonna die tomorrow”

 

 

 

 

“Yah Nayeon m-my w-world is s-spinning”

 

 

 

 

 

“Ehh?! I can’t with you Kim Jisoo jeez, and stop drinking for sake”

 

 

 

 

Nayeon pulled the liquor out of my hands as I whined like a kid. I started to hiccup and couldn’t help but to give a goofy grin at Nayeon because why not. 

 

 

 

 

She giggled by this and I kept doing silly stuff till I looked at her pausing and she looked back. I couldn’t hold back anymore as I puked all over Nayeon and God knows how sorry I feel but my mind seems to be drifting off.