TREAT ME BETTER

AVENGING FATE

YOONA'S POV

We both got out of the car and chang held my hand *Sigh* and as always he started dragging me to somewhere, i looked around the beach..it was filled with peoples... playing, swimming, etc..it looked so good.

"Hey, chang wook you are finally here " I heard a person standing in front of us said while waving towards ji chang wook.

Chang wook dragged me towards him and introduced me to him "Hey, jeon hyuk this is my girlfriend yoona " He said and i bowed at his friend.

"Hello, yoona ....i am jeon hyuk " He said while stretching his hand in front of me and i taken it and shaked his hand lightly.

"Let's go...you know we are waiting for you since yesterday " Jeon said looking towards ji chang wook.

"I was busy...sorry, to keep you waiting for long " Chang said looking apologetic .

"Its okay, now come " Jeon said and we both followed him .

After sometime we reached near the resort where chang wook's other friends were also sitting and chatting ..as they chang wook they all stopped and walked towards him quickly.

One girl ran and came towards jeon she has brown hairs and big beautiful eyes ..she looked beautiful ...suddenly, she yelled at chang wook "Yah, you idiot...... how long did we wait for you ?...and you are reaching now "

Chang closed his ears with his hand and said "You are too loud ..keep quiet ...and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you " Chang smiled and i looked at jeon and that girl its their wedding anniversary.

"Who is she ?" That girl asked pointing towards me and others too looked towards me.

"Oh, she is yoona my girlfriend " Chang wook said while pulling me close ...i smiled awkwardly at them and bowed my head.

"I can't believe chang wook got a girlfriend " One of the boy with blond hairs said.

"Hey, i am jin hee " The girl from earlier said and pulled me towards her away from chang wook's grasp .

"Come i will introduce you to others " She started introducing me to all of them they were the group of 11 peoples excluding me and chang wook.

Their were 5 girls , 6 boys all of them are in pair leaving one guy his name was HYO SHIN . He looked playful and sweet.

After the introduction "Yoona come with us ..let these boys enjoy themselves" Jin hee said and I nodded . I was about to follow her when, suddenly chang wook grabbed my hand and i turned around chang wook was about to say something when jin hee interrupted "You can't survive even a single minute without her"

"I was just telling her to take her luggage " Chang wook said making an irritated face to which all of them laughed.

After saying that chang wook handed me my suit case and whispered "Don't you dare say a single word ...to anyone " I nodded and followed jin hee with other girls.

After sometime we reached in her room " Yoona, you can keep your luggage in my room for now" She said and i did .

We all girls started chatting about different things , i got to know lot about chang wook and can't believe what they told me , They said chang wook is sweet and playful ...it is unbelievable cause with me he is just cold and rude.

I had my lunch while chatting to them and it was fun really after how many days i really laughed so much ...i miss my best friend lisa and jin hee is really like her.

After sometime "Hey, girls go and get ready for the party" Jin hee suddenly said and all of them left instantly.

"Yoona you too get ready " Jin hee said to me.

"Which party ?" I asked .

"Its quiet obvious for my anniversary party "She said pouting.

"Oh, i am sorry " I said and she nodded and smiled "Okay, now get ready..fast..i too want to get ready" Jin hee said and pushed me in the bathroom.

I wore one simple white short dress and went out and jin hee given me a disgusting look "This is what you are going to wear to the party" She said and i looked towards her she was wearing one beautiful red gown with deep cleavage in front.

"I think its too simple " I said and she nodded.

"Don't worry , i will search perfect dress for you" She said and started searching in my bag and then finally, took out one black dress.

I looked at a dress and shook my head "I am not gonna wear this " I said but, she handed it to me and pushed me inside the bathroom.

This dress is not my type ...but, at last i give up ..this dress was a gift from lisa to me ..and i just wore it once before.

I wore that dress and went out of bathroom "Oh , you look so pretty " Jin hee said and settled me down in front of the mirror and started putting makeup on my face.

**********

After she was done we both headed out of the room to the party venue, it was a club ....

JI CHANG WOOK'S (SHORT POV)

We all, already reached to the club and were having fun but, i am only worried about yoona what if she said something to anyone ?

I was in my thoughts when suddenly, all the girls entered and i was shocked with what i seen ...YOONA....she was looking so, hot and y for a minute i was so, lost that i didn't even realised her walking close to me.

Suddenly, she waved her hand in front of me "Hello, where are you ?" She asked waving her hand in front of me .

"W...why are you wearing this type of clothes ?" I asked while stuttering a little.

She was wearing a black dress and looked really gorgeous in it.

                                                                     (THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKED)

                                                                     (THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKED)

 

"Oh, actually jin hee wanted me to wear this dress " She said and i turned my gaze on the other side while she went with other girls to enjoy with them

I seen her dancing with them and i too went to have fun with my friends we were drinking dancing and their were lots of girls which were clinging on to me .

One of them was too clingy and keep on clinging to me so, finally..i told her yes to dance with her and went on  a stage to dance with her.

YOONA'S POV

After dancing a lot , we all were tired so, we sat down and RIN SUN (one of the girl) went to order some drinks for us.

Suddenly, i heard jin hee "Look, at those idiots they are dancing with other girls leaving all of us" I seen in front and seen all of them dancing with different girls , but when my eyes landed on ji chang wook ....I seen him pushing that girl away from him while the girl was trying to kiss him.

For a minute i don't know what came into me , i stood up from the couch and walked towards them ...and what i did next was little too much.

I pushed that girl away from him and s my hands around his neck while chang wook was shocked with my actions.

"Hey, you get away from him " The girl yelled behind me but, not that loud to gain others attention.

I turned towards her without leaving chang wook and smirked "You are the one here , who is trying to kiss others boyfriend ...and i am his girlfriend..Right...honey" I turned towards chang wook who came out of his shock and encircled his hands around my waist .

"Yes, she is my girlfriend" He said holding me tightly.

That, girl stomped her foot before moving away in the crowd , i quickly pushed chang away from me "You should be happy, i saved you from that " I said and he smirked in my direction.

And came closer to me "You were saving me or your position ...were you ...jealous " he said and i just given him a disgusted look before walking back to others.

"Jin hee i want to go washroom where is it ?" I asked to jin hee and she turned towards me.

"Oh, but it is out ...just go straight out and their will be a sign follow it " She said and i nodded , i was about to walk away when jin hee stopped me "You can go alone or do you want me to come with you " She asked.

"No need, i can go alone " I said and walked out but, i  regret it now.....it is too dark here after walking for sometime i finally found the washroom and went inside.

After sometime i came out and that's when i seen some drunk mans standing out of the club ..i was about to go in when one of them blocked my way "Can you move aside please ?" I asked gently and in return he came more closer to me.

But, before he can touch me, i kicked him in his knee and ran inside the club "You " I heard him yell from behind me.

But, i ignored him and got inside  the club but, their was no one familiar in their 'Where is everyone ?' I asked to myself.

And that's when i looked towards the door and seen that drunk man and his mens coming inside the club.

I was still thinking what to do when suddenly someone pulled me on the couch and hugged me tightly so, now my head was hidden in his chest 'Who is this ?..and why his scent is so familiar' I asked to myself.

After a moment he let go and i looked up to see chang staring at me "Are you okay ?" He asked and i nodded .

He let go and stood up from the couch "Come on let's go...others already left " I nodded  and stood up from the couch.

He held my hand and we walked out of the club.

"Where are others ?" I asked and he stopped walking "Look , you are not allowed to go anywhere without my permission ..this time i am not saying anything but next time you will be punished " He said in his usual cold tone.

"But, i just went to washroom " I said and he didn't answered , continued walking .

***************

After reaching to the place i seen all of them sitting near the fire on the beach..it was soo good and warm their after ...we did chit chat about silly things played , childish games.

Then, all of them started going in their rooms  but, i and young shin were still talking about something when suddenly chang said "Let's go in our room , I am really tired " 

"But, i still want to stay ...you can go,i will come later" I said and turned my gaze back at young shin.

But, suddenly he came and pulled me up by grabbing my arm "You should listen " He said and i was about to say something when young shin interrupted "I think its late , i should also go in my room" She said and i nodded .

Chang and i were walking on the beach alone cause our room was not in the same hotel as others...I was even feeling cold in that dress and suddenly, chang wrapped his one arm around my shoulder pulling me closer .

I tried to shove his hand away , but he didn't budge and continued walking "Move your hand off me" I said and he sighed before taking his hand off my shoulder and i started to feel cold again and that's when i realised that he was trying to keep me warm.

'How stupid i am ' I said to myself before following him inside the resort.

We entered inside the room and i was shocked to see the room...actually, the room was really beautiful but the bed was ...decorated with flowers just like honeymoon couples what is he planning to do with me.

decorated with flowers just like honeymoon couples what is he planning to do with me     

(THIS IS HOW THE ROOM LOOKED LIKE ...IGNORE THE BEDSHEET IT IS NOT LIKE THIS )

                                                     (THE BEDSHEET LOOKED LIKE THIS)

                                                     (THE BEDSHEET LOOKED LIKE THIS)

"Don't take wrong idea ..i am not planning anything..it is just that this hotel is for honeymoon couples" Chang said snapping me out of my thoughts.

He removed all the flowers from the bed and,went and lied down on it.

While i just went to change my clothes and my luggage was already their in the room.

*********

I came out after changing my clothes just to see chang already fast asleep he didn't even took off his shoes.

First, i thought to ignore him,....but, i can't so i went and took off his shoes.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I closed my eyes and was relaxing myself when suddenly, i felt yoona removing my shoes...i was shocked but didn't opened my eyes.

Next, she came and lied down beside me and whispered "I hope , you treat me better ...i hope you can also love me how much i do " 

After a moment i felt her soft lips on my forehead "Goodnight" She said and pulled cover over both of us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------