PLAYFULL

AVENGING FATE

YOONA'S POV

Next morning, i woke up and felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist holding me tightly ..i opened my eyes and seen chang wook's sleeping face . His eyes were closed and his both arms were wrapped around me .

I tried to shove his hands off my body, but instead of moving away he hugged me more tightly and even encased my legs with his own pulling me more into his chest.

"Yah, chang wook let go ." I said hitting his chest lightly ...and after sometime he finally, opened his eyes.

"You are too loud, keep quiet let me sleep" He said in a sleepy voice.

"Let me go and then you can sleep " I said and he pushed me off the bed making me fall on the floor .

"Yah , why did you pushed me " I yelled at him but he ignored me.

'I will make him pay for this' i thought to myself and went into the bathroom and brought one bucket of ice cold water and poured it on him.

"Yah, it cold .." He yelled and got off the bed ready to attack me but, i was fast enough so, i ran and locked myself in the bathroom "This suits you right, jerk" I yelled from inside the bathroom and took a shower and after taking shower i realised i have nothing to wear my clothes are in car.

I kept my ear at the door but, their was no sound coming from the room "I think he left" I said to myself and wrapped a towel around me before going out in the room to call that old lady for help.

I opened the door a little to check once more but suddenly door was pushed harshly making me stumble back a little and chang entered inside the bathroom , he locked the door behind him.

NARRATOR'S POV

Chang wook got inside the bathroom and locked the door behind him "W..why are you locking the door..g..get out " Yoona said stuttering a little and took her steps back.

"Did you think ..i will let you go , that easily " Chang said with a smirk while walking towards yoona.

Yoona stopped when her back hit the wall and chang wook captured her between him and the wall "Now, where will you go" Chang said while leaning forward.

Suddenly, yoona grabbed chang wook's arm and turned him around so, now basically she was the one who was capturing chang wook between her and the wall , leaving chang wook shocked for a moment.

"W..what are you doing ?" This time chang wook stuttered a little when, suddenly yoona started ing his white shirt "Shhh" Yoona whispered when she ed his white shirt and took it off leaving chang shocked on his place.

Chang stopped breathing and gulped when yoona brought her face close to his face and stopped just inches away from his lips and whispered "Thank you for the shirt" By saying that she moved away and the cold shower .

"Yah, you...you tricked me " Chang yelled while turning off the shower.

While, yoona just laughed loudly and went out by wearing chang wook's shirt on top of the wrapped towel.

Chang wook came out behind her "Yah, give my shirt back" He said to yoona while stretching his one hand in front of her.

"First go and bring my clothes from car" Yoona said and sat down on the bed.

Chang wook was about to go out of the room when he suddenly, started sneezing and old lady came inside their room.

"Omo, i think you have cold and cough" She said worrying about chang wook.

"No, i am f..*sneeze* fine" Chang wook said still sneezing.

"You really have cold and cough..and you are all wet " Old lady said.

"Actually , my honey forgot to turn on water heater and he took bath with ice cold water that's he caught cold" Yoona said smiling internally.

"Oh, i will bring warm coffee for both of you wait " old lady said and walked out of the room.

"You wait here only, i will bring my clothes by myself " Yoona said and was about to walk out of the room when, chang wook stopped her and said "You are not going anywhere in this condition" He looked towards yoona who was just having his shirt on her.

Chang walked out of the room .

He came back after couple of minutes with yoona's and his own luggage "Here, get changed we have to leave" Chang wook said and yoona  took her clothes and walked inside the bathroom to change.

**********

Yoona came out of the bathroom and seen chang wook going out of the room , he seen yoona and said "Come out, we have to leave."

Yoona followed him out of the lodge and said "Let's have breakfast before we leave i am hungry"  .

"We will have our breakfast on our way so, come fast" Chang wook said and went inside the car , yoona too followed him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long silent ride ..."Yah, i am hungry when i am going to have breakfast" Yoona yelled making chang wook startled.

"Yah, don't you know that we should never disturb when someone is driving ......you are really an airhead" Chang wook shot back at yoona.

After sometime chang wook finally stopped the car in front of one restaurant and yoona had a wide smile on her face , she was about to get off the car when chang wook stopped her "Stay here i will bring the breakfast" He said and got off the car.

"N..." Yoona was about to say something but, chang wook already went out of the car and locked her inside the car.

Yoona just sighed and rested her head on the seat "Such a jerk" She mumbled.

YOONA'S POV

Chang wook came back with breakfast in his hand . He opened the car door and i was about to snatch the breakfast from his hand when he stopped me "Not here, wait for 5 minute" He said and kept the breakfast at backseat and started driving again.

After 10 minutes he stopped the car in front of one beautiful lake and got off the car and gestured me to follow him,so i did.

He went and sat down on the grass seeing the lake and i too sat down beside him ...he unwrapped his sandwich and started eating "Yah, where is my breakfast " I asked and he handed me another packet.

I opened it and their was salad in it "What is this ? where is my sandwich " I asked and he shook his head.

"No, you will eat this only" He said and i didn't argued anymore instead , I started having it....but, suddenly he laughed loudly and said "Look at your face ....here, your sandwich" He handed another sandwich to me .

I smiled before taking a bite from it and looked towards his smiling face ...and remembered how i fallen for this smile ......i sighed loudly and continued eating my breakfast.

After finishing it chang wook lied down on the grass and closed his eyes , I too did the same and closed my eyes feeling the warmth of the sun suddenly i felt his arm crawling under my neck.

I opened my eyes and seen chang wook pulling me closer to him "What are you doing ?" i asked looking towards him.

"Making sure, you can't run away if i sleep " He said and i scoffed at him , he hugged me tightly while i just closed my eyes feeling comfortable.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

After sometime i opened my eyes and looked towards yoona who was fast asleep in my arms...i carried her till the car and placed her in passenger seat and started driving.

We are going to the 1 weeks trip which my friends other police officers planned and they invited me also so, i thought to join them as we are free.

I drove the car towards the decided place.

After an hour we finally, reached their and yoona was still sleeping ...i shook her lightly she opened her eyes and looked towards me while rubbing her and said "When did i sleep ? where are we ?"

"We are at the beach, my friends planned a trip for 1 week so, don't create any problem here and do as i say..or ...you know very well " I warned her and got off the car she followed behind me.