PSYCHO

AVENGING FATE

YOONA'S POV

I woke up and felt someones arms wrapped around me. I turned just see ji chang wook sleeping beside me , his arms were wrapped around my waist.

I quickly shoved his hands away from my waist, i got off the bed and fallen on the ground because my ankle was still sprained.

I yelped with pain and that's when i heard his voice "You are really stupid" He said and closed his eyes again.

I somehow managed to get up from the floor and walked out of the room slowly, back in that dark room.

As i reached their , i sat down on the couch and given some rest to my sprained ankle before heading for the shower.

**********

After taking the shower , i wrapped a towel around me ....i was about to walk out of the bathroom when suddenly, bathroom door opened revealing  ji chang wook ...he looked towards me and smirked.

"Yah, what are you doing here ?...get out " I yelled while , crossing my hands in front of my chest.

But, instead of getting out he closed the bathroom door behind him and came closer to me while taking off his t-shirt "W...what are you doing ?..get out now.." I yelled once again.

"No, i want to take shower with you " He said with a creepy smile and started walking closer to me.

"I already taken shower ...i am going out " By saying that, i tried to head towards the door but, he grabbed my wrist and pushed me towards the shower and turned it on.

NARRATOR'S POV

He pushed yoona towards the shower and turned it on "Yah, stop it, i already took a shower ...let me go" Yoona yelled while trying to get free.

Chang wook too came into the shower and wrapped his arms around yoona's waist and whispered in her ear  "Enjoy it, cause very less girls get a chance to have a shower with such a hot guy"

Yoona started to struggle even more "Let go...you ert....LET GO"

"Stay still " Chang wook said and moved his face closer to yoona's and before his lips can touch hers...yoona already grabbed a shampoo bottle and thrown the shampoo right in his eyes ."Ahhhhhhh" Chang wook yelled while rubbing his eyes.

"You deserve it...bloody ert " Yoona yelled and kicked him in groin, before running out of the bathroom leaving chang wook lying on the floor yelling in pain.

She picked up her clothes and ran out of that room towards the room where she was at her first day and their she realised that, her ankle was not sprained anymore.

Yoona locked the door and took a deep breath "Such a ert." She mumbled before changing her clothes.

After changing her clothes, yoona placed her ear on the door , trying to listen any sound coming from outside but, everything was quiet their was no sound " I think he is not here " Yoona said to herself and opened door slightly , trying to see if really no one is their.

But, she gasped in shock , when she seen chang wook standing in front of her ...she quickly tried to close the door again, but he pushed it with a force making yoona fall on her back.

He got inside and locked the door behind him "Now, where will you go ...huh..?" Chang wook glared  in yoona's direction.

Yoona stood up and tried to run towards the door but in one flash she found herself pinned on the wall chang wook held her both wrists and pinned them on the wall "You dare to hit me....now, you will be punished " He said to yoona.

"You are a psycho " Yoona yelled while trying to take her wrists out of his hold .

Suddenly, chang wook's phone rang ..he held yoona both wrists with one hand and pinned them above her head.

He picked up the call and his man was their on the other side....he said something which made chang wook to have creepy smile on his face ...he looked towards yoona and said " You want to see how psycho looks like ...wait i will show you " While yoona just given his confused and scared look.

Chang wook let go off her one wrist and dragged her to the basement by holding her another wrist. As they got inside the basement he thrown her on the floor and started chaining her ankle with the table kept in front " What are you doing ?" Yoona asked while trying to push him away.

"You will know " by saying that, Chang wook walked out of the basement slamming the door shut behind him.

*****************

(AFTER 30 MINUTES)

Chang wook came back dragging a man with him, that, man's hands and were tied with rope and a lot of blood was dripping from the cut on his forehead.

While, chang wook was also having small bruises on his face and a slight cut on forehead.

"W...who is this ?" Yoona asked pointing towards the man.

Chang wook shown a evil grin and said "For now, he is your companion."

"C...compa..companion for what ?" Yoona asked with a trembling voice.

"For, the message which we will send to your dear...no...bastard...no..thief ...yes, thief father." He said with a evil laugh and chained that man's ankle too.

"Please,...let me go...don't kill me" That man started begging to ji chang wook .

"Its too late to beg now, cause ...i want to send message to that...bastard and you have to die for it "  chang wook said sternly

He went and started fixing the camera in front of both of them , after fixing the camera , he covered his face with a black mask.While yoona was silently sitting and watching  that, man trembling with fear.

"So, here lets send message to ...you appa and show him his daughters condition" Chang wook said to yoona and she glared at him.

He sat down on the chair in middle and looked towards camera "I already warned you to not, show any smartness , but, i think you will not understand like this, i have to show you a trailer ....of what i can do " By saying that chang wook took out a gun and yoona's eyes widen in shock .

Without any warning chang wook fired one bullet at the man in front , the bullet hit, right at centre of his head ...and the man died on the spot .

He fired another one at yoona and it hit her arm, making her scream in pain.

Chang wook walked towards the camera and said "Don't  worry your daughter is still alive just injured but, if you tried doing this again then, surely she will be dead" By saying that chang wook turned off the camera .

He looked towards yoona who was crying holding her arm which was bleeding and then, towards the dead body of that man ..he walked towards it and unchained its ankle before dragging it out of the basement.

YOONA'S POV

I never thought he will really kill that man, but he did. I was lying on the floor and my right arm was bleeding very much i can even see the blood on the floor .

It reminded me of the horrible memories which, i never want to remember, 8 years ago.....i was lying on the floor in the basement with blood all around me the scene was so similar as today ..only, difference was that, today someone else died but, that day i was about to die.

Suddenly door opened and i heard chang wook's voice which snapped me out of my thoughts "Get up " He said in demanding tone and i tried to get up but, failed because of the pain in my arm.

He sighed before picking me up in the bridal style and  heading out of the basement.

As we reached in the living room he, dropped on the sofa and walked towards the drawer to get something..i set up on the sofa and seen him coming back with the first aid box in his hand.

He sat down beside me and grabbed my arm which was injured first he examined it for sometime and then picked up one injection and filled it with some medicine before injecting it into my arm making me hiss in pain./

"Y...you are a murderer " Were the last word i said before everything turned black in front of me.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

After dressing her wound , i carried her to the guest room and laid her down on the bed . I walked out of the room and called my man 

"How did he reach here ?" I asked .

"He found some information from TAKESHI'S PLACE which you forgotten to remove..its was good that, he didn't informed to im song about it and told me first so, i given him the idea to check it first" My man answered from the other side.

"Okay, i will send you one clip ...show it to him" I said before hanging up the call.

Then, i called JI IN SUNG my buddy, my brother ...actually he is not my real brother my parents adopted him and that's why this revenge is of both of us not only mine.

"Hey buddy , i will send you one clip edit it and then, send it to my man, in im song's gang" I said

"Okay, i will do that and when will we meet ?" He asked

"I will tell you later " I said 

"Okay, take care hyung." He said before hanging up the call.

I went back into yoona's room to see if she is awake cause it was already lunch time and she has not eaten anything  since last night.

But, she was still asleep ...i was about to walk out of the room when, i heard her mumbling something in her sleep "Please ...dad...it hurts..please stop..don't do this with me " After sometime tears started escaping from her closed eyes.

My hands automatically wiped the tears away from her eyes but, what is she seeing in her dream and who is this another DAD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------