WORTHLESS

AVENGING FATE

NARRATOR'S POV

(NEXT MORNING)

Yoon ha entered inside the house bit early at morning 7 am ...she went into the kitchen and cleaned up the dinner table and also the spicy food ...which she specially made for yoona....she smiled satisfied to herself.

"That witch might have learned nice lesson ...last night" She said to herself...before heading upstairs towards ....ji chang wook's room.

As she thought to wake him up first...she slowly opened the door with a smile.....suddenly, her smile dropped instead she clenched her fist seeing ...chang wook and yoona sleeping together with yoona snuggling into his chest.

Her eyes became glassy with tears ...she instantly closed the door and went out stood in the corridor ...feeling anger boiling inside her.

Suddenly , someone's voice snapped her out of her thoughts....."What are you doing here ?" Ji in sung asked as she turned around.

"Oh, i just came to wake ji chang wook up...but he seemed tired" Yoon ha answered turning her gaze.

"Yes....don't disturb them they came late last night from the bakery" Ji in sung said.

"Why did they went to bakery ?" Yoon ha asked ....gritting her teeth.

"Actually...last night for some reason ...only yoona's food was having lots of chilly in it...so they have to go......." In sung said eyeing Yoon ha suspiciously .

"Ohhh......ho..how this can happen?" Yoon ha asked stuttering a little.

"I know how it happened...you are the one who did it....don't act innocent , grandma warned me about you ....stay away from yoona ...hurt her once more and you will be out." In sung said in a threatening tone and yoon ha gulped .

He walked closer to her and thrown .....a bottle of pills at her "Take  your medicines on time...so, you won't do something stupid again" In sung said and walked away...from her...leaving her dumbfounded ...their...she clutched the bottle of pill in her hands.

***********

Now, all were ready for having breakfast...everyone already started having their breakfast...except yoona she was still a bit scared ...to feel the same taste as last night in .....

Yoon ha looked towards yoona and has satisfied smirk on her face that she made her scared....chang wook too felt yoona's fear...when she was about to eat suddenly, chang wook held her hand and pulled the spoon in his mouth and said "HMMM, its good...its not at all spicy"

He continued having his meal after leaving her hand ...yoona smiled knowing ...that, he examined her fear and does that to help her ....while ji in sung smiled looking towards them and yoon ha glared at them .

After having breakfast chang wook was leaving when suddenly, In sung stopped him "Where are you going hyung ?" He asked.

"Oh, i just have some work in the city...i will be back till evening" Chang wook answered as he got out of the house ....and turned around looking towards yoona giving her a look saying 'You better not make any trouble'

Chang wook left and yoon ha also left ...she went back to her home .....to prepare for something really special.

Yoona was about to go into her room when suddenly she was stopped by Ji in sung ...."Yoona do you wanna go on a walk ....i don't really have anything to do...and you are also free right now"

"Ummm., okay let's go...i will change in a minute" She smiled and went towards her room to change.

*************

Now, yoona and in sung were at some cafe having their coffee "Let's introduce each other properly" In sung said while sipping his coffee.

"Okay, so hello I am IM...no..park yoona" Yoona said with a slight stutter....

"You don't need to lie to me i know everything about you...actually hyung was never alone in the plan i was also a part of it" In sung explained looking apologetic.

"I am sorry..for what he did with you ?....and for being a part of it" In sung said and bowed his head slightly.

"Okay, i forgiven you...and him ...." Yoona said with a small smile.

"Thank you...so, I am Ji in sung" In sung smiled proudly.

"hmmm....so, let me know more about you " yoona asked.

"What do you want to know ask....i will answer you truthfully" In sung grinned.

"First question...tell me the name of your girlfriend ?.." Yoona smirked.

"Wha...really....okay so here" Ji in sung handed her his phone with a pic of his girlfriend.

okay so here

 (She is his real life girlfriend ....not only in this book)

"Wow , she is pretty" Yoona exclaimed seeing more of her photos.

"Her name is Lee sung kyung ....But, i didn't met her since 2 months...i really miss her" Ji in sung explained.

"Hmmmm., i feel bad for you" Yoona said making a sad face.

"Okay, my turn....Tell me... you really love chang wook hyung ...right" This time in sung smirked.

Yoona nodded her head "Look, i was knowing since the last video, that you like him" In sung said and yoona given him confused look.

"Last video ?" Yoona frowned.

"Yeah, i use to send your videos to Im song ......and in the last video you were getting harrasshed but you were again and again yelling his name,....and someone never calls his kidnapper for help...we only call one we trust" In sung smiled.

"Yeah....i love him but, he don't..... he hates me " Yoona said looking down.

"I think ..you are wrong he too likes you....i can see it the way he cares for you he never did to anyone...." In sung giving yoona hope.

"HMmm" Yoona just hummed and sipped her coffee.

"But, what did you decided for hyung's birthday ?" In sung asked.

"Birthday ?" Yoon asked

"Yes , its his birthday tomorrow ...you were not knowing" 

Yoona shook her head and then exclaimed "I want to buy some gift for him....will you help me..." Yoona asked to In sung.

He smiled at her "Sure let's go...i know very nice shop" He said and they both left the cafe with yoona following him

After buying the gift for chang wook ...they both went for their shopping ...and took a stroll around a town till evening and after that they both thought to have a tasty dinner .

*************

Back at home chang wook reached home but he only found Yoon ha their "Where is yoona and in sung ?" He asked to yoon ha

"I don't know, when i came in afternoon ..they both were not here " Yoon ha answered  smiling...cause she was happy that she is finally alone with him.

But, chang wook was not relaxed ...he was calling again and again to in sung but his phone was switched off "Where are you dammit ?" Chang wook mumbled under his breath.

He was about to track yoona's location when suddenly, main door opened revealing yoona and Ji in sung ..they both were laughing and were having some shopping bags in their hands.

But, chang wook's gaze was only fixed on their hands as they were holding each others hand.

"Where were you ?" Chang wook asked coldly .

"Oh, hyung we were strolling around and we also did lot of fun..." In sung said when suddenly yoona cut him off "And lot of shopping" She smiled showing him the shopping bags.

"Okay, but...don't leave like this without informing...now come have dinner " Chang wook said while walking towards the dinning table.

"We already had dinner ....i am going to sleep " In sung said and left for his room.

"I am also off to bed " Yoona said and she too headed upstairs towards chang wook's room.

"I think we should eat ...." Yoon ha said....but, chang wook denied saying "I am not hungry...you can eat" He said and walked towards his room.

Chang wook entered in his room and looked around for yoona 'Where is she ?.....don't tell me she went to In sung's room' Chang wook thought to himself.

That's when he heard voice of shower from bathroom...he sighed in relief.

After 20 minutes of shower yoona came out of the bathroom ...she already changed into her PJs ...she was rubbing her hairs with a towel .

Suddenly, towel  got snatched away from her hands ...she looked back to see chang wook standing with a cold look on his face "Oh, hi" She smiled.

Chang didn't said anything and just looked at her for a second, before dragging and kinda throwing her on the bed..."What the he....." Before yoona can complete ....chang wook slammed his lips on yoona's pinning her both wrists on either side of her head.

She struggled but it was of no use and after few long minutes ...he pulled way, looking directly at her in...in her soul.

"Don't just leave with anyone......don't ever do that again" He said while yoona was breathing heavily .

He got off her and turned the lights off ...before cuddling her closer into his embrace.

"Why did you do that ?.....just now." Yoona asked ...

"That was your punishment" chang wook answered and turned her around so, she was facing him...he just stared at her..... before pulling her closer cuddling her into his chest.

Yoona was shocked with chang wook's behaviour..he never behaved like this before.

************

(NEXT MORNING)

Chang wook was sleeping , when suddenly he felt a small tap on his shoulder and he opened his looked behind just to see yoon ha standing their ..he opened his eyes completely and slowly shifted yoona's head which was on his chest.

He got off the bed and asked to yoon ha "What are you doing here ...this early in the morning...its 6 am" Chang wook said looking towards the watch in his room.

"Actually, i need your help can you come with me.....i have to take you some where ?" She asked and chang wook being her best friend cannot deny ...so, he agreed.

He thought not to disturb yoona ..so, he didn't woke her up and left with a word.

IM YOONA'S POV

I woke up and found myself alone on the bed ...i looked around desperately for ji chang wook...i wanted to wish him for his birthday and give him the gift which i bought for him yesterday.

But, he no where i quickly went inside the bathroom done my morning tasks and got ready.....I headed downstairs .

I just found In sung sitting on a dinner table serving breakfast...i went and sat down beside him..."Where is ji chang wook ?...i didn't seen him in the room ...i want to wish him" I asked him.

"I don't really know where he is ...i just seen him leaving him Yoon ha early in the morning" He said and then smiled before continuing "Don't worry he will be back soon....don't you want to make some preparations" He said to me and i smiled back

"Yes, i am going to prepare a cake and decorate it outside in the garden" I said with a huge smiled on my face.

Then we continued to have breakfast...after that i went into the kitchen and started preparing a cake...i prepared a cake and it took a lot of time cause i have to make it special with his pic on top and it was turned out really good...i even skipped the lunch.

                                                           (This is how the cake looked like)

                                                           (This is how the cake looked like)

It was evening already and ji chang wook was still not back and in sung was helping me with the preparation we prepared a small dinner table with lanterns and candles around it.

After finishing Suddenly it started to snow in sung told me to come inside but i denied cause it was not snowing heavily and i wanted to wait for chang.

(3 hours later)

Its been three hours i am feeling extremely cold...where is ji chang wook ?....my body started feeling numb...i tried to go inside but my body won't move suddenly, i felt being carried ..i looked up to see in sung carrying me he took me inside to my room.

"I am cold" I whispered ...when he tucked me inside the comforter.

"Are you still cold " He asked me and i nodded truthfully.

He too came inside the comforter and slowly hugged ME "Go, to sleep...you will be okay till the morning" he whispered and i closed my eyes.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

It was really late may be 1 in the morning when i came home...actually yoon ha prepared some kind of surprise for me ....so, be had breakfast  and lunch together after that because of snow ....we got really late.

And the weirdest thing that happened today was that she proposed me but...i denied and i think she understood.

I parked my car and seen some kind of dinner arrangement in front of the house 'What is this for ?' I mumbled to myself.

I walked upstairs into my room and what i seen made my blood boil.

In sung was sleeping beside yoona he was hugging her tightly from back and she seemed comfortable....."What a ...she is ?" I thought to myself..i was feeling betrayed.

I went and harshly tucked in sung out of the comforter...he opened his eyes and said "Hyung ...you are back" 

"Yes, i am ....but, i think you both enjoyed yourself a lot " I said eyeing yoona.

While in sung's expression changed he looked angry now "What do you mean ?" He asked and i just scoffed "What do you think i mean ?...you both are in bed ...so i am just guessing you must have enjoyed a lot " 

He suddenly dragged me outside and yelled with anger "You thinking is really cheap hyung...you know what you are the one who should be guilty ...you don't deserve her ...she is waiting for  you since morning..... didn't even had lunch today ..she prepared everything for your birthday but you never came ...she even sold her mom's pendant to buy you a gift...how can you think like this about her...i was just their because she was cold and sick ...cause she was waiting for you outside in the snow....." Its first time when i seen him angry and i really felt guilty .

Suddenly , he thrown one gift wrapped box towards "Happy birthday hyung ...this is gift from yoona " He said bitterly before walking into his room.

I really felt guilty for thinking that about her ...i walked back inside the room and felt yoona's forehead she was burning ....i took off my shirt and went under the covers beside her cuddling her closer into my chest.

"I am sorry, i really don't worth your love and care ..." I mumbled.