EPILOGUE

AVENGING FATE

NARRATOR'S POV

It s been two years since yoona and chang wook are married .... it was 7 in the morning chang wook was following yoona everywhere in the house trying to talk to her  "Yoona ...please sorry ...please " Chang wook pleads following her .

But, yoona didn't answered instead she gets inside her room and when chang wook was about to follow her... the door slams shut almost hitting his face but thankfully chang wook dodged it at time.

After banging on a door for at least 10 minutes chang wook finally gave up and went to his work without even having breakfast that day.

(At crime unit meeting room)

They all were having an important case of serial killer but, chang wook seemed to be distracted and he even got an scolding from his senior twice but, still he can't concentrate on work thinking how to make it up to yoona.

Everyone already left the meeting room but chang wook was still sitting their feeling frustrated ..suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder ...he turned around to see Jeon hyuk .

"Yah, what happened ?...why are you so distracted ?" Jeon hyuk asked , while sitting beside him.

"I don't know what to do ?" Chang wook answered with boredom in his voice.

"About what ?" Jeon hyuk questioned.

"About my wife ...you know we missed our first anniversary because i was having an important case to solve...so, i promised her that we will celebrate our 2nd anniversary in a better way and tomorrow is our second anniversary ....she planned a 1 week trip for us but ....how can i go...we again have an important case " Chang wook sighed ...as he ruffled his hairs "And now she is angry " He continued.

"You know what you should be happy that she is just angry... in my case, my wife could have killed for doing what you did with her " Jeon hyuk said looking at chang wook.

"So, tell me what should i do now ?" He asked.

"Don't worry i will help you " Jeon hyuk smiled at him and then continued "Take a day off for tomorrow" He smirked .

***********

When chang wook came back it was 11 pm already...chang wook walked towards his room and tried to open it but, it was locked ...then he seen one sticky note near the door on the wall saying "Try to sleep ...in guest room " 

Chang wook just sighed reading the note and walked towards guest room after taking a shower ..he went into the kitchen to eat something but the food was already served on the dinning table and he just smiled before digging into his food.

(NEXT MORNING)

Yoona woke up early and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for chang wook and herself ....after preparing breakfast ...she waited for chang wook but he never came out of guest room , Yoona sighed and went to wake him up but, when she reached in a guest room it was empty.

'Did he left ?...already ' Yoona asked to herself.

'He didn't even wished me happy anniversary ....." Tear slipped down her eyes . She quickly wiped away her tears and walked out of the room grabbed her court and left for the cafe , as she owns her own a cafe now .

************

It was 6 in the evening and the cafe was really silent , as their were not many customers today ...." Yumi , i am going out for minute ...take care till then " Yoona said and walked out of the cafe looking around the streat.

" How boring ..i can't believe my marriage anniversary would be like this so lonely " Yoona murmured to herself.

After sometime she walked back to the cafe just to find that it was already showing the closed sign ... "Wha....t why it is closed so early ?" Yoona asked to herself as she walked inside the cafe from backdoor which was opened... but, the cafe was completely empty ...their was just one gift box with the pink ribbon on it .

Yoona walked towards gift bow and opened it their was one beautiful pink silk dress in the box with a red rose   and note.

Yoona opened the blue colour note ...she was with a knowing smile on her face ...the note says 

"Hey, lovely wife . Sorry i couldn't wish you in the morning and have to leave early ...so, please instead of being pissed wear this dress if you want to see me ...your husband "

Yoona's smile grew wide ...and she quickly changed into the dress . She was someone who is even pleased with small gestures of love ...she was never demanding .

She looked beautiful in that pink dress. As she came out of the bathroom after changing she seen another note with two roses this time and some make up materials, which says 

"Wow , wife you look beautiful as always but, i want you to look special ...so, use it and collect the roses ....

I LOVE YOU ... "

What are you planing dear husband ...yoona smiled cheekily ...she used the make up and perfume and their were even a pair of black heels for her.

Yoona looked gorgeous in that pink dress with her hairs tied in a loose pony making her perfect neck line visible.

Yoona picked up one shopping bag from the counter with her which contains the gift she bought of chang wook.

Yoona picked up one shopping bag from the counter with her which contains the gift she bought of chang wook     

Yoona walked out of cafe just to see one black car waiting their ..a man came out from it with three roses in his hand .....and handed it to her with a rose and note which says 

"Hey, don't ask anything just get on.. in the car and come to me ....I LOVE YOU "

Yoona got on the car and it started driving .....after 15 minutes of ride the car stopped stopped at some dark place "What is this place ajusshi ?" Yoona asked to the car driver.

"I am not allowed to speak ...miss you can walk straight " Ajusshi said and yoona just nodded before getting off the car.

She walked straight and as she kept her foot near one tree suddenly all the trees lit up with colourful lights all together ...she gasped at the beauty of the view.

     

"Wow " Yoona exclaimed as she walked along the tree lights.  After sometime trees were long gone ...she came in front of one huge door which was opened ...she walked inside just to see one beautiful dinner preparations with the ground was decorated with red roses like a carpet for her to walk and candles along side with it.

she walked inside just to see one beautiful dinner preparations with the ground was decorated with red roses like a carpet for her to walk and candles along side with it     

She walked on the flowers smiling...she can't wait to see chang wook now ...as she reached close she seen chang wook sitting at one chair giving her a smile with his messy hairs .

Yoona ran towards him as he stood up and hugged him tight

Yoona ran towards him as he stood up and hugged him tight "Thank you " She whispered while hugging him tight .

"Its not over yet ...you need to open your gifts now " Chang wook said as he broke the hug ....he took her hand and walked towards the table where a huge gift wrap box was kept .

"Woh, its so big ...what is their in this ?" Yoona asked looking at chang wook .

"Open it " Chang wook smiled .

Yoona quickly unwrapped the box and opened it just to see three beautiful lamps in it ..."Wow, you know i love lamps right " Yoona exclaimed as she looked towards three beautiful lamps.

     

Chang wook back hugged her tightly "I know ...my wife is currently obsessed with beautiful lamps " Chang wook said and turned her around looking in her eyes .."Happy 2nd anniversary ...i am sorry for being such a bad husband " Chang wook said and hugged her.

"No, you are the best one i can have " Yoona smiled ....after a minute chang wook broke the hug and slipped one beautiful cartier love heart charm yellow gold bracelet in her hand and then kissed her lips before clasping one beautiful heart shaped pendant with pink diamond on her neck.

after a minute chang wook broke the hug and slipped one beautiful cartier love heart charm yellow gold bracelet in her hand and then kissed her lips before clasping one beautiful heart shaped pendant with pink diamond on her neck

"Why their are so many beautiful gifts ?" Yoona asked smiling seeing the bracelet in her hand.

"These all are the sorry gifts for ruining our 1st anniversary " Chang wook said looking guilty .

"Oh, i love my husband so much " Yoona said and given him a peck on his lips .

"I love you too and finally here is your 2nd anniversary gift " Chang wook said and handed yoona one paper envelope .

Yoona opened the envelope and gasped seeing the holiday tickets of Spain for 1 week  "I love you thank you ...i love you " Yoona exclaimed throwing herself into his arms .

"Now, its my turn for gifts ...i have three gifts for you but they are very special  hubby " Yoona said .

"More than ,mine ? " Chang wook raised an eyebrows ."Yes, more than yours " Yoona challenged.

"Then let's see " Chang wook said and yoona handed him one black box chang wook opened it their was one small pocket watch with beautiful love quote on it .

     

"My love for you is timeless ...oppa " Yoona said and chang wook smiled at her ...yoona moved forward and kissed his cheek "First gift Honey ...now give me your wrist and this one is common for both of us okay "  Yoona said and chang wook brought his wrist to her.

Yoona clasped.. one rose gold cartier love, double cmotif bracelet on his wrist.

Chang wook looked at her lovingly     

Chang wook looked at her lovingly "Thank you" and then he seen the packet which she was holding was empty now and  "Hey, where is my third gift" Chang wook asked playfully.

Yoona given him a small smile before taking his hand and keeping it on her flat stomach "Here...i..i am two months pregnant oppa..you are going to be a father " Chang wook's heart skipped a beat listening to her ...he looked at her with disbelief.

"Y..you are telling the truth yoona ? " Chang wook asked as he rubbed his hand gently on her stomach to which she nodded with tears ...chang wook smiled brightly and hugged her tightly ..."Thank you...thank you so much yoona " Chang wook said as tears started escaping his eyes too.

He hugged her for long ...until yoona exclaimed "Oppa , our baby is really hungry what about food ? " She said with a ayego ...chang wook just smiled and then took her to the dinner table and served the dinner for her .

After dinner and chang wook and yoona danced at slow song enjoying the warmth of being in each others arms.

After sometime chang wook led yoona to the small bed near the place which he prepared outdoor for her as he knows she loves sleeping under the stars in fresh air.. mostly they use to set up bed on their terrace .

The bed was small and cozy with while sheets covered with white mosquito trap and lights ..their was even one guitar placed in between the bed.

Chang wook made yoona lie down on the bed while he sat down beside her and said     

Chang wook made yoona lie down on the bed while he sat down beside her and said "So, i am going to sing for my wife and my baby to sleep..okay "

Chang wook played the guitar while singing 'Even though i loved you' in his magical voice making yoona smile and after finishing the song chang wook looked towards yoona and seen her fast asleep.

   

He smiled and tucked her in a blanket  he took his jacket off and hugged her from behind ...he kissed her hairs affectionately and then whispered "Yoona, i am really scared will i be a good father cause i know i have never been a good husband and always broken my promises due to my work... i left you alone ...i am sorry ...now, i can't even promise that i will be a good father"

Yoona who was still awake and was listening to chang wook's silent confession felt his tears on her face ...she quickly opened her eyes and turned around...."Oppa , why are you crying you were always the best husband for me and i know you will be the best dad for our baby " Yoona said.

While chang wook just gasped seeing that she is awake ...."I love you yoona " Chang wook exclaimed as he kissed her lips lovingly "I know oppa " Yoona said with a smile.

"I will try to the best father ..i promise and this time i will not brake this promise " Chang wook said while yoona caressed his face and kissed his lips again deeply to which he returned back her kisses.