GRANDPARENTS

AVENGING FATE

NARRATOR'S POV

"So, how was it ?....do you always cry for someone whom you are going to KILL "   

Chang wook literally jumped from shock as he heard yoona...he stood up from the bed and was now, glaring at yoona "How dare you do that ?" Chang yelled loudly at yoona.

But, she didn't even flinched this time instead..she still had that smirk on her face "Why..did i made you worried about me...huh ...?" yoona asked ...mocking him.

"I was not worried...you know what,..i...i just wanted to make sure..that you die according to my plan...not like this ...." Chang said and stuttered a little.

Yoona's expression changed from smirk to anger ...she started ripping the bandages off her wrist..which were wrapped by chang wook to stop the bleeding.

Chang tried to stop her.."What the hell are you doing ?" Chang yelled at yoona.

"Don't worry...the cut is not deep...i will not die without these bandages " Yoona said still ripping the bandages harshly, while chang tried to stop her by holding her hands.

But, yoona kept pushing him away and continued ripping the bandages ...like an crazy wild person....suddenly, a loud thump echoed inside the room and yoona fallen..on the bed...chang remained still not knowing...what he did ?...

He can't believe..he slapped her....for the first time he really slapped any women.....it was not him..he looked towards yoona.... with his hand still shaking.

Chang ran his hand through his hairs in frustration and anger which was boiling inside him....he suddenly, went towards the mirror in the room and punched it making the glass shatter into pieces .

His hand started bleeding but, he can't stop himself and kept on hitting his hand into the mirror until he felt.... yoona back hugged him tightly and whispered "Please ...stop.." She was crying now.

Chang wook pushed her on floor and yelled loudly at her "Stay, away from me" She looked up at his face...which showed something much more than anger...emotions...which he always kept hidden in his heart.

She stood on her knees and hugged his waist tightly....chang tried to push her away but, his hands never allowed him to do that instead ..he too fallen on his knees...and hugged her tightly....for the first time chang wook really give up in front of his emotions.

He held her tightly into his arms..after sometime chang wook broke the hug, held yoona's face between his hands and touched the small cut on her lip...which was given by him, just now...."I am sorry" Chang whispered before his lips touched yoona's.

He kissed her softly, while yoona wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

After sometime, they both pulled away, chang wook opened his eyes first and looked towards yoona whose....eyes were still closed.

Sudden realisation , hit him hard ...."No, i can't ..do..this...no my parent's...revenge" Chang thought to himself and pushed yoona away before getting...out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.

Yoona stood up from the floor and walked towards the bed ...she dropped herself on the bed and mumbled to herself before drifting off to sleep "I know, i can change you....i know.." With that being said she drifted off to sleep.

(NEXT MORNING)

Yoona woke up and found herself tucked into the warm comforter ....she sat up and looked towards her wrist which was neatly treated and was wrapped with new bandage.

She looked towards the bathroom door as it opened revealing ji chang wook , who was rubbing his wet hairs with a towel hanging around his neck...he looked towards yoona with a blank face before  heading towards the closet.

"Get ready...we are leaving today " Chang said with a straight face...while packing his clothes in a bag.

"Hmmmm" Yoona just hummed in response with another word she went inside the bathroom to take shower and get ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, yoona an chang wook are in a car ....chang was driving while yoona was just looking out of the window listening to the song on radio.

   The ride was silent they both didn't even uttered a single word...they only talked a little when they stopped in between to have lunch and coffee..other than that, neither of them spoke anything.

After a long 8 hours ride finally they both reached to chang wook's grandparent's house.....it was already late ...chang stopped the car and looked towards yoona who was peacefully sleeping on the passenger seat.

Chang sighed before unbuckling his seat belt and getting out of the car and heading toward yoona's side...he unbuckled her seat belt and covered her with his jacket as it was really cold their and the land was completely covered with snow.

Chang carried yoona towards the one white coloured house which was completely covered with snow.

Chang carried yoona towards the one white coloured house which was completely covered with snow

    (This how the house looked like from outside)

He knocked on the door with his free hand and after 2 or 3 knocks the door opened revealing an old lady in her 80s....she has a huge smile on her face seeing chang wook.

She diverted her gaze and looked down towards yoona who was still peacefully sleeping in chang wook's arm...."Who..." Before she can ask chang wook cut her off...."Grandma can i come in its really cold here" Chang wook said while trying to act...like he shivering.

"Omo, come in fast..."the lady said and chang followed her inside....chang directly went towards the guest room ...and turned the knob...after getting inside he laid yoona on the bed and covered her with a warm comforter.

As chang came out of the room his grandma hugged him tightly and said "I really missed my child" ...."I too missed my beautiful, loving.... grandma" Chang said acting like a 5 years old kid.

"Wah, i think no one remembers me ..i too missed my grandson" A voice came from behind ji chang wook ..he turned around and literally ran towards his grand father...He hugged his grand father tightly..."I really missed you both a lot " Chang said hugging him tight.

"Okay,now tell me who is that young girl...in guest room ?" Grandma asked looking towards chang wook.

"She...she is yoona...my girlfriend ...i brought her here...to introduce her to you " Chang lied while stuttering a little.

"Omo...my grandson....finally grown up and even got a girlfriend" His grandfather said patting chang's shoulder playfully.

"Of course...i am grown up...i am 27 years old...how more...should i grow up ?" Chang asked while pouting a,little.

"But, for me...my grandson is still small boy...." Chang's grandma said while keeping her hands on his cheeks...."I love you....grandma" Chang said while kissing her hands.

"We too love you....you are the only one ..we have " His grandfather said while walking towards chang wook and keeping his hand on his shoulder.

"And what about me ?" Again one more voice came from behind them...they all turned around to see ...Ji in sung standing their while glaring at all of them.

"Oh, you too come here" Chang wook said hugged him...."How is your arm now ?" Chang asked while checking him up..."I am fine hyung...and grandma taken good care of me...so i am fine now" Ji in sung smiled towards his brother.

"Okay, so should we have dinner..." Grandma asked and all of them nodded together....and then laughed at their own actions.

************

"Grandma...their is magic..in your hands" Chang said while eating his food.

"You always..say that" Grandma answered with a smile on her face.

"Chang did she had her dinner ?" grandma asked to chang wook.

"No, she was really tired and just slept...in the car" Chang answered and continued eating his food silently.

After finishing their food all of them went into their rooms to sleep.

After all of them were asleep only chang was awake....he went out of his room and went towards the guestroom...he went inside...and shivered with cold..."Why it is soo, cold here ?" Chang asked to himself and looked towards yoona who was shivering with cold.

He went towards the bed and touched her....she felt so cold..then, suddenly he remembered that he forgotten to turn on the heater and to close the window...from which..the cold air was coming inside.

"" Chang cursed under his breath...before carrying yoona out of the guestroom towards him room.

He laid her down on the bed and he too went inside the covers beside her...as his warm body touched yoona's cold one...she instantly ...moved closer to him in his warm embrace...chang wook who was shocked for a moment...but, then he too wrapped his arms around her body to keep her warm in his embrace.

(NEXT MORNING)

YOONA'S POV

I opened my eyes as the sun ray hit my eyes....i sat up on an unfamiliar bed and in an unfamiliar room "Where am i ?" I asked to myself looking around the room.

It was a off white painted room with a really comfortable bed and fireplace at the side of the room.

It was a off white painted room with a really comfortable bed and fireplace at the side of the room

   (THIS IS HOW THE ROOM LOOKED LIKE)

I got off the bed and walked towards the door but before i could..turn the knob it opened by itself ....revealing an old lady maybe in her 80s.....she looked towards me and smiled.

Her smile was warm and pure...she looked towards me lovingly and then, said "Did you slept well last night ?"

"Yes....i slept well..." I answered and she smiled before introducing herself.

"I am chang wook's grandma...last night you were sleeping so, we can't meet" She said and i instantly bowed my head in front of her.

"Its nice to meet you..grandma" I said trying to act normal...when..i am really nervous...so, it is his grand parent's house....i thought to myself.

"So, what is your name?...actually, chang told me last night..but, i forgot...as i am really old now and my memory is weak" She asked.

"ANYASAYO (hello)...yoona...im.." Before i can complete a voice cut me off "Park...park yoona...her name is park yoona" I turned around to see chang standing their.

But, why did he lied ...about my name...its IM not PARK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------