PUNISHMENT

AVENGING FATE

(NEXT MORNING)

YOONA'S POV

I opened my eyes and looked around i was in the same dark room but something was different and that was this blanket, i don't remember having it last night.

But, something caught my attention that was my bag which was kept at the corner of the room.

I stood up from the couch and walked towards my bag . I was about to pick it when suddenly the door opened revealing ji chang wook he looked around the house and his eyes stopped at me.

He smirked towards me and walked closer to me while i moved backward cause i was afraid  that he will behave in the same way as he behaved last night.

I moved backward until my back hit the wall and he kept his both hands on the wall on either side of my head . I was trapped in between him and the wall.

"W..what do you want ?" I asked with trembling voice.

Instead of answering he leaned forward making me gasp and then whispered "Aren't you getting bored here....i have some work for you ...come with me " He leaned back and before i can answer he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me out of the house.

"Let...go....I can walk you don't need to drag me " I said while trying to pull my hand back from his grasp.

"Shut up..just follow" He said in a strict voice and i remained silent.

He dragged me towards the basement and i am really afraid of basement so, as be moved closer to it . I started struggling even more for him to let go off my hand but, his grip on my hand tightened.

Once we were inside the basement he left my hand and i tried to run out but, he grabbed me by my waist "Try to run and i will lock you in this basement " He said with horrifying tone.

I just remained silent cause i don't want to be locked in this basement.

"So, you have to clean this basement...you see how dirty it is. " He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Why will i do that ?" I said giving him a blank look.

He moved closer to me and then said "If you want to get out of this basement ...then, you have to do it "

"N...no i will not do it " I said while trying to move backward towards the exit.

But, again ...he grabbed my arm and pointed towards the cleaning material which were already kept in their "Start cleaning.....trust me i will not let you out of here until you clean this basement" He said and pushed me on the floor.

He walked out of the basement slamming the door shut behind him.

I ran towards the door and tried to open it but, it was locked already. I turned around and now i was afraid being alone in this creepy basement.

'No, yoona just clean it and you will be out' I said to myself and picked up the cleaning materials with trembling hands.

I started cleaning and i don't know how much time it took me but, i cleaned it completely and i was soo tired so, i just sat at the corner and leaned my head on the wall.

****************

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

Its been 4 hours since i left her their is she still working ? i asked to myself i walked towards the basement . I unlocked the door and entered inside and the basement was all cleaned. She did a good work.

But, yoona was nowhere i walked inside and looked around...Their she was sleeping in the corner of the basement.

'Is she tired ?' I asked to myself.

I leaned forward until my face was just inches away from hers i can see some dust on her face so i gently rubbed my thumb on her face to clean the dust and then, i got the better idea to wake her up.

I went more closer to her face and smashed my lips onto hers she instantly opened her eyes and pushed me away making me fall in front of her.

She scooted more into the wall truthfully.... she looked afraid "You ert " She yelled and now i can see anger on her face.

I moved closer making her gasp " You enjoyed it first time ..then, why are you acting like this now" I whispered and she went in deep thoughts.

"That was my mistake " She whispered slowly and hung her head low looking towards the ground.

I stood up "Come on get up and take a shower ..I don't want to eat with dirty you " I said while pointing towards her dirty clothes.

She stood up while trembling on her tracks. I was about to walk out when i seen her leaning her head back on the wall.

"Move fast or i will lock you here ." I yelled from the door. She walked slowly towards me truthfully she looked weak and pale.

I stood their while she got out ...i walked behind her to make sure she didn't fall 'I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I AM FEELING WORRIED ?' 'No..i am not worried i just want her to live until i get my revenge.'

**************

YOONA'S POV

I got inside that dark room and headed towards the bathroom. I took a bath but, the water was really cold .

Now, i was feeling somewhat better i wore simple loose white sweater and jeans ...i didn't dare to touch something short cause i know how much erted he is.

i didn't dare to touch something short cause i know how much erted he is

  (THIS IS WHAT SHE WAS WEARING)

(IGNORE THE BAG AND SHOES)

I walked out of the room down stairs just to see chang wook sitting on the dinner table "You took a lot of time now, come and eat" He said while looking towards me.

I went and sat down on the chair in front of him cause i don't want to sit beside him.

 Some toast and other dishes were served on the table . He already started to eat and i too started after him. We eaten silently and suddenly, his phone ranged up he picked it up and stood up from the chair.

"I will be their ." He said and started walking towards the main door and before walking out he said "I already locked all the doors and windows so, don't you dare try to run" He said strictly.

Like i am going to listen to him..i will find my way to run away from this ert.

After he left i started to search for any opened door or window for me to run away but, all of them were locked.

An idea ran across my mind . I grabbed one clay pot, kept beside the window and smashed it on the the glass of the window.

The glass broke into pieces, i jumped off the window out of the  house and ran towards the street.

It was my luck that their was one fruit truck standing..... i asked them for help and they agreed but asked me to pay for it ...actually ...i had some money which i got from my bag so , i payed them with it they dropped me in the market.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I got the phone call from my man he said that, Im song hee was leaving to meet his wife.

I called my buddy and told him to call im song hee and tell him that his daughter is with me . I also told him to ask the prize what we decided .

He will call him from far away.... from this place and i know his location will never be tracked.

I came back home and yoona was nowhere the window's glass was broken . I instantly imagined what she must have done to get out.

She will be punished very badly this time .....i opened my mobile and searched for her location cause i fixed one tracker last night in her pendant which she is wearing.

Her location was far in the city 'How did she reached their ?' I asked to myself but, that question is not important...... right,now i just have to find her and punish her......It will be fun punishing her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOONA'S POV

I was in the city and it was complete new place for me...i don't know where to go suddenly, i felt a tap on my shoulder i turned around to see one man in police uniform standing in front of me.

"Do you need any help ..lady ?" He asked nicely.

"Yes, can you please take me to the police station ...i...am lost" I lied cause i will tell him the truth when we will reach to the police station.

"Okay, come with me" He led me to one police car.

I got inside and he started driving ....i think i am saved now, finally i am away from that hell.

After a while he stopped the car in front of one empty park " Why did you stopped the car here ?" I asked giving him a confused look.

"My senior is waiting here....he can help you" He given me a genuine smile.

I got out of the car and followed him.... but, i am afraid 'what if he did something wrong with me ?' I asked to myself.

"Their he is " He pointed towards the man standing somewhat away from us his back was facing us ....."You can go and ask him for help" I nodded and walked towards him.

"Excuse me " I said and he turned around .

My eyes were wide open seeing who he was ? ....he was ji chang wook ...without a word he pulled me closer and hugged me tightly.

I tried to pull away and he whispered in my ear "Don't you dare to open your mouth in front of him ......or..i will kill both of here ..you see this place ...no one is here to help both of you so be quiet" I stopped struggling and he let go.

I seen that, police officer walking towards us " So...lady did you met my senior and your boyfriend " He said and i given him confused look ...boyfriend .who?

"Yes, thank you very much for your help" Chang wook said and that police officer smiled at him.

"Okay..so i should leave " Police officer turned around to leave and i wanted to stop him but, i can't ...i don't want him to die because of me .

"But, when are you joining back senior" That police guy asked to ji chang wook.

"After completing my work ..i will join again...thank you once more jin young for finding my lovely girl " Ji chang wook said while pulling me closer . Oh so, this guys name is jin young.

***************

I was inside ji chang wook's car and he was driving "You are a police officer ." I asked and he nodded in response ......" How did you tracked me ?" I asked .

"You don't need to know ...all you need to know is that, you will be punished for trying to run when i already told you not to." He said and i remained silent.

As we entered inside the house . I thought to run and hide but , i think it was too late cause he was already standing in front of me. His hands were crossed across his chest.

"How did you reach their ?" He asked while glaring at me.

"With the fruit truck " I answered honestly.

"How did you get money to pay ? cause i don't think they dropped you till their for free"............      "I got it from my bag" i said looking straight in his eyes.

" From your bag " He scoffed " Don't you dare lie to me ....i already took money out of your bag...so, just tell where did you steal it from " He yelled last part loudly.

"I got it from my bag ...you jerk " I too yelled back at him.

" Tsssk ....how can i forget that, what a thief's daughter can be...you father was also a thief so, its quiet obvious you will be like him " He said and the anger which i was holding in came out all at once. I slapped him across his face.

"How dare you call my father that...huh...if my father was a thief then let me guess what your must be..then, he may be some kind of erted kidnapper like you are...right" I yelled once more.

Now, i can see dead in his eyes he looked towards me with a angry gaze and suddenly, pinned me on the wall .

"What did you call my father ..a erted kidnapper..so, just wait i will show you what it means"

By saying that he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me towards the different room.. once we were inside he thrown me on the floor roughly.

And walked towards the drawer and took out some kind of bottle of drugs from it. He walked towards me , grabbed my hand and thrown me on the bed.

"Today you will loose ..your everything" He said and got on top of me . He started forcing me to gulp that drugs "N...no " I yelled but, it was of no use he forced that drug inside my mouth and i gulped it.

My body stopped moving ..i tried to yell but i can't and suddenly he whispered in my ear " It will make your body paralysed " And next he  started taking off my white sweater .

Tears started rolling down my cheek when i felt him kissing my neck.

And everything turned black in front of my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------