INCIDENTS

AVENGING FATE

(NEXT MORNING)

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona and chang wook were standing at the door with their luggage getting ready to leave for chang wook's parent's house.

Grandma and grandpa were standing their with them waiting for Ji in sung ....after sometime In sung came out of his room with his luggage....

Before leaving grandma hugged yoona tight and then whispered "Be careful ....don't trust just anyone" 

Yoona broke the hug and given her a confused look but, grandma smiled and patted her cheek lightly and they all left for chang wook's house.

The drive was silent..it was a 2 hours ride to chang's parents house.

As they reached their ...yoona gasped seeing the house...it was nearly equal to the disney house for her which was covered with white snow...."Is this the house ?" Yoona asked turning towards chang wook .

 

(THIS IS HOW THE HOUSE LOOKED LIKE     

(THIS IS HOW THE HOUSE LOOKED LIKE.)

"Hmmm....my father use to call it....his heaven" Chang wook said smiling at old memories.

While Ji in sung got inside, running like a baby with yoona and chang wook following him slowly.

YOONA'S POV

I and chang went inside the house ...the living room it was of modern look with fireplace and staircase on the right side.

Suddenly, one girl almost jumped into chang's embrace...and he hugged her tight smiling...That moment ..i don't what i was feeling...jealousy, anger, sadness...just don't know what.

They hugged each other for one whole minute..and at that time i came to know that.... how long 1 minute is ?

As they broke the hug i seen the girl properly..she was really beautiful and tall with big eyes and beautiful lips .....her hairs were in a messy bun.

    (THIS HOW SHE LOOKED LIKE)

    (THIS HOW SHE LOOKED LIKE)

"You took long to come...wookie " She said making a cute face which i hated.

After a second her gaze went on me and mine and ji chang wook's locked hands...."Wh..who is she ?" That girl asked still looking at our hands .

"Oh..i forgot to introduce ..." Before  chang wook can complete Ji in sung cut him off "She yoona chang wook hyung's girlfriend " 

I smiled at her but she just given me a sad angry look...i don't know why ?.....Chang wook slowly left my hand and walked at her side "Yoona this is my childhood friend KIM YOON HA " 

"Wow our names sound so same " I said with a smile but...she answered bitterly SAYING "No, your name is yours and mine is mine their is nothing same" 

Then , she given me a bitter and fake smile which really seemed like a real....but, i know it was fake.

"I think you all must be tired ...take rest ...and yoona come i will show you your room " She said and i nodded before following her while chang wook already started walking towards stairs.

She took me to the right towards one door which was on the same floor not upstairs like chang and in sung's room.

She unlocked the door and got inside the room ...it was beautiful white painted vintage room wow...i never been in a room like this with really comfortable bed and closet....

"It is beautiful " I exclaimed looking towards the room.

                 (THIS IS HOW ROOM LOOKED LIKE)

"You like it ?" Yoon ha asked me .

"Of course...i like it ...its beautiful" I said and she smiled...."I am happy , you like it...i designed it myself " 

"Oh really .." I asked ...." Yes i am working as a room and house designer..its my job" She answered.

"You are really good" I said and after that we had a long conversation...i think.... i thought wrong about her...she is  a really nice girl.

"I am going to take shower " I said while entering in a bathroom.

"Okay, you go...i will bring your clothes ..here only" She said and walked out of the room.

I stripped my clothes and took a long warm shower...after taking shower ...i walked out of the room with a towel around me....

I seen yoon ha standing their with apologetic look on her face ..She quickly walked towards me and said "I am really sorry ...yoona actually by mistake....your all clothes got wet ......i am really sorry....your bag just fallen ..i am sorry " She nearly begged.

"Its okay...but what will i wear now?" I asked ...."Oh...you wear this till then....i will dry your clothes really quick" She said and shown me one beautiful white colour long silk night dress.

"HMMM" I just nodded and went back into the bathroom to change into that dress.

After changing into that dress i walked out of room in the living room just to bump into chang wook's well built chest....he looked at me from head to toe and suddenly..he became furious....she grabbed my hand and dragged me back inside the room.

"Take this dress off...right now " He yelled at me..."Bu..but...chang" I tried to tell him that i had nothing to wear but, he never let me complete instead he grabbed my arm roughly "Take it off....or i will rip it off your body right now " He yelled once more.

"Chang listen ..." Before i can speak...she grabbed a hold on that night dress and started ripping it .

"Chang stop...i will take it...off..please stop" I said and he left the room furiously.

I took that dress off and now i am left with nothing not even a towel to cover my body ....because...that is also wet now.

YOONA HA'S POV (SHORT POV)

Yes, it worked that gown was ji chang wook's mom's...and i was knowing he will be furious seeing it....just wait ..i will throw you apart from chang wook.

He is just mine..i waited for him from these many years how can just anyone be his girlfriend ?...i will make your life hell yoona in here.

Just wait and watch what i am going to do next....but right now stay like this without clothes ...in this biting cold.

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona just lied down on her bed covering herself with a blanket....she called for yoon ha 2 -3 times but she never answered.

Now, it was already night dinner time...and yoona was still locked in her room..she was hungry and cold but no one really cared about her.

At the dinner table...chang wook looked for yoona and asked "Where is yoona ?" 

"Oh, she is in her room...she didn't opened it since morning i guess she is really tired " Yoon ha said .

"I will go and call her " Chang wook said and stood up from the table..while yoon ha tried to stop him but he didn't.

Chang wook walked inside yoona's room and seen her sleeping on the bed completely covered in blanket . He sat down on the bed beside her..for some reason he felt guilty for yelling at her ...he shook her lightly.

"Yoona..yoona" She finally opened her eyes and pushed him away ..."Don..don't come closer...i am not wearing anything " She yelled making him jump in shock.

"What ?...why are you not wearing anything ?" Chang wook asked .
"Because...i am not having anything...my all clothes are wet and you told me not to wear that dress " Yoona answered pulling blanket closer to her.

Chang wook sighed before walking towards her and picking her up in bridal style..with blanket still covering her body.

"What are you doing ?" Yoona asked but chang wook didn't answered instead he carried her out of the room ji in sung and yoon ha gasped seeing them...chang carried her upstairs to his room .

He slowly placed her on bed and took out one shirt and  sweatpants from the closet "Wear this" He said and walked out of the room.

Yoona quickly wore those clothes and walked out of the room to have dinner cause she was really hungry..

Yoona went and sat on dinner table and served herself food while others were already done and yoon ha left already .

But, as she taken one spoon of curry in ....she felt burning it was so spicy ...tears started coming out of her eyes she quickly ran into her room towards the bathroom ....puking the food out.

Chang was shocked to see her reaction and walked into her room the bathroom door was unlocked ...he went inside seen yoona's condition...he quickly...soothed her back "Yoona what happened are you okay ?" Chang asked worried.

"T..the food " She exclaimed with tears rolling down her cheeks. "W..water...."Yoona said with tears.

"Okay...i will bring you water" Chang wook said and went out of the room...he was about to bring the water...when he suddenly thought to taste the food and he too felt that it was really spicy...but, it was good when he eaten..it chang wook thought to himself.

He given yoona water and after sometime she was feeling alright.

"Yoona ...do you wanna eat something sweet ?" Chang wook asked suddenly..

"Yes..please...my mouth is still burning " She said with a smile.

"Okay, come we have a really nice bakery ...its not far let's go" Chang said yoona quickly stood up from the bed following him.

**************

As they reached to the bakery yoona quickly unbuckled her seat belt and got off the car "Chang wook hurry up" Yoona said while running towards the bakery.

"What are you so excited for ?" Chang wook asked to which yoona  never answered and got inside the bakery .

Yoona got inside and went towards the counter...can i get two pieces of this chocolate cake yoona asked while looking towards the cake .

"Yes, sure beautiful lady" Guy receiving the order said with a huge smile on his face.

"Thank you very much " Yoona said and tapped her fingers waiting for her cake.

"You look new, miss....i never seen you here before" The guy asked ..while packing the cake.

"Yes, i just came here today " Yoona answered not looking towards him instead her whole concentration was now towards the chocolates...which were kept in a fridge.

"If you don't mind ....can i tell you..you are really beautiful" That guy complemented yoona to which yoona just smiled and said "Thank you"

"Are you single?" The guy asked smiling playfully at her.

Before yoona could answer someone else answered "No, she is not...you better do your job instead of flirting with your customers " Chang wook said and kept his arm around yoona's shoulder pulling her closer...she just gasped seeing his reaction.

Suddenly, one old aunt grabbed that guy's one ear and he hissed with pain "I told you not to do that again...now go inside...i will take their order" That old women ordered him and he followed.

She looked towards yoona and chang and said "Sorry about him he is just really stupid"

"No, its alright" Yoona said and she handed her a box of cake yoona started opening it their only....."If you are going to eat it here then, we also have a small bar their you can enjoy your cake in their" Old lady said to both of them.

"Okay", yoona answered while chang remained silent..."Wait....i want those chocolates too" Yoona said to chang while pointing towards the chocolate kept their on the counter.

"You go and sit, i will bring it for you " Chang wook said and walked back towards the counter.

Yoona reached to the bar and sat on one empty table.....completely unaware of lustful eyes of drunkards looking towards her.

Yoona was enjoying her cake when chang wook entered in a bar he walked towards yoona and heard many lustful comments from drunkards who were eyeing yoona.

Chang wook clenched his fist listening to them and grabbed yoona's wrist "Let's go" He said trying to drag her out.

"No, i want to finish my cake first" Yoona whined like a baby ...and that's when chang wook heard another comment "She herself..is a piece of cake...i want to taste her so bad"

Without waiting for a second chang wook harshly dragged yoona out of the bar .

As now, they were out chang let go off her hand "Why did you do that ?" Yoona almost yelled at him.

"Can't you hear ...what they all were commenting and looking at you with lust" Chang wook asked directly looking towards her.

"I don't care ...but were you jealous" Yoona asked and he turned his gaze ...seeing this yoona burst out laughing "Y..you were jealous" She said while laughing.

"Shut, up get into the car" Chang wook said as he was about to walk past her ....but she grabbed his arm and kissed his cheek softly.

"You are cute.." Yoona said and was about to get into the car when suddenly chang gabbed her arm and pinned her onto the car...."Next time if you want to kiss me then do it properly...like this" By saying this chang wook slammed his lips on yoona's and kissed her softly yet passionately.

********** 

After the hot kiss whole ride was silent ..when they got back chang went into his room and yoona into hers.

But, chang wook can't sleep he kept turning positions and he just wanted to cuddle something as he always hugs yoona while sleeping..

Suddenly, his room door opened revealing yoona she walked towards the bed and lied down beside him "Why are you here ?" Chang wook asked.

"I cannot sleep...without you " Yoona answered truthfully and closed her eyes...after a minute chang wook cuddled her into his warm embrace as he always does.

'NOW, I CAN SLEEP PROPERLY' chang wook thought to himself.