COMFORTING

AVENGING FATE

YOONA'S POV

I can't believe it was really him . The one i fallen in first sight love with i still remember his name "ji chang wook" but, he seen me like he don't even remember me.

I think i fallen for a wrong person. He is also one of them who hurt and beaten me.

While thinking all of this a tear drop escaped my eyes...i really want to go out of here ' GOD PLEASE HELP ME.'

No, i won't give up this easily i will find my way out by myself i don't need anyone's help.

It was night time so, i thought to run away once again ...i turned the door knob but it was locked ..oh ..now what ? i asked to myself .

Yes, i seen it in the movies how they open lock by using hair pins. I should try it..i took out my hair pin and tried to open it ..once, twice,thrice and finally it opened .

YES...I was so happy . i peeked out of the door but, no one was their... the way was clear.

I walked slowly ..trying not to make sound...but, here.. i got stumbled into the boxes and some of them fallen down making a loud sound i tried to run back inside but..all of them already reached their.

This time they had that man also with them called their leader or boss. He looked towards me with angry gaze "So, our little jackpot was trying to escape...huh.." He scoffed and walked closer to me while i walked backwards until my back hit the wall.

He leaned forward and said "You will be punished ....very badly this time " I got goosebumps with his words and next he pulled my hairs harshly and dragged me from between of the mans.

When we were out of that place he thrown me harshly on the ground i yelped in pain cause it hurts.

"So, let's start the game " He said with a smirk on his face.

"Tie her up " He ordered to one of his men and he  came towards me while i scooted back ...but, he was fast and grabbed my forearm and then dragged me towards one stand which has two ropes hanging on either sides.

I struggled to make myself free from his grip but he was too strong for me. He tied my both wrists on either side of the stand.

"So, here the game starts ...strip her" As he said those word my eyes widen with fear.

"No" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"That's your punishment...now start you all will one by one strip her" He looked towards other mans standing their and i can see evil smile in all of their faces but, ji chang wook was nowhere.

One of them came closer to me and held my top with his hand trying to tear it i squirm and yelled "No...please" But. he ripped it a little making my front some what exposed he tried to tore it more but i kicked him in groin as hard as i can.

He fallen on the floor and yelped with pain. he looked towards me angrily .

He stood in just a minute "You " he brought his hand up to slap me and i closed my eyes waiting for a sharp pain but that never came i opened my eyes just to see ji chang wook holding the man's hand.

"Actually, i think we should play something adventurous" He said and let go that man's hand before turning towards the leader.

"What do you mean?" Leader asked raising his eyebrows.

"I mean we should play a game...and the one who wins. Will get this girl for one night " He pointed his finger towards me ..i looked at him in disbelief i never expected him to say this ...while gang leader nodded and said "That's a great idea so..what game should be play"

"Lets check who is most stronger in all of us" One of the gang member spoke.

The boss nodded and said "So, here the fight begins"

They all stood in one line and started the fight actually their was no rules only the one who falls will be out and one who remains till the end will be the winner.

I was crying while whole fight cause i was afraid what will happen to me ? and the leader was judge of their game.

I can see many of them getting hits and falling on the ground.

After long time only two were remaining in the fight ji chang wook and one other man whom i kicked before.

He looked towards ji chang wook furiously but chang wook just smirked at him.

I had pain in my whole body , my knees felt weak... if my hands were not be tied then, i might have fallen on the ground.

Suddenly, i heard their boss who was judging the match yelled "You won" I turned my head to see ji chang wook standing their while the man lying on the floor.

As gang leader left his hand and he walked in my direction ....i felt afraid that... he is going to me today.

But,  i didn't struggled when he untied my wrists cause i was feeling too weak ... as he untied the ropes from my wrists i lost my balance and fallen in his arms he looked towards me with same emotionless face but then slipped his hands behind my knees a lifting me up from the ground.

While gang leader looked shocked when i didn't struggled in ji chang wook's arm.

He started taking me too somewhere away from that place....after a while he opened a door maybe of a room in which he lived .

He entered inside and closed it behind him using his leg cause he was having me in his arms.

He gently placed me on the couch in that room and i didn't dare to look at him afraid what he will do next ... he walked away and finally i looked around the room it was small yet cleaned , it was having a couch, one medium sized bad and a closet .

After a while he came out of the bathroom and walked towards the closet and took out one clean white shirt with a sweat pants.

He came in my direction and handed it to me ...i looked up at him "Go, and take a shower" he said gently.

I didn't answered and just walked towards the bathroom ...i reached in small bathroom and stripped already tore clothes  i the shower and as the warm water touched my body i felt relieved .

And all the emotions which i was holding in came out ...i collapsed on the floor and cried until i felt better.

I came out of the bathroom after changing into the clothes which he given me. Ji chang wook was lying on the bed with his eyes closed. I felt relieved that he is sleeping.. 'atleast he will not me now' i thought to myself.

I went and sat down on the couch as i sat suddenly, he opened his eyes and got off the bed , started moving in my direction.

I slightly scooted away from him but, he grabbed my hand making me stop "Don't worry..i will not hurt you" he said and i felt safe with him.

He slowly placed his arm under my knees and picked me up in a bridal style making me shocked. He started walking towards the bed and then placed me on it gently.

"Sleep here ..i will not do anything" He said and i can see sincerity in his eyes.

He went on the other side and lied down beside me on the bed.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I told her to sleep on my bed and lied down beside her, suddenly she moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist but, i wasn't surprised cause i waiting for her to cry in my arms.

I too wrapped my arms around her shoulders and started comforting her by soothing her back ..i can hear her sobs ..she don't know how much i love listening her sobs and hurting her.

She can take all comfort she want for today cause after this she will just beg to me.... to let her go.

She slowly whispered while still crying "PLEASE...HELP...ME"

I smirked at her words "I will surely help you" i answered which was a lie ' I will just ruin her life ..i will never help her'.