BROKEN

AVENGING FATE

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona can't help but to tear up after reading that message, she kept the phone back properly and ran out of the room...

She ran out and got bumped into someone , she seen up just to see Jin hee standing there , "Oh, yoona were you crying ....your eyes are all red"  she asked being concerned.

Yoona quickly wiped her tears away and said "No, i wasn't crying...actually something went into my eyes ..s..so, i rubbed them little harshly " She lied and given jin hee a weak smile .

Jin hee seemed to buy it and said "Oh, you should have told me...look now your eyes are all red come i will help you " Jin hee started dragging yoona and she kept quiet cause at that moment all she wanted is to, get away from chang wook .

Jin hee given yoona some ice pack to keep on her eyes ...then , she asked "Yoona, do you wanna go shopping with me " 

Without thinking even for a moment yoona said "Sure, i will come ...let's go"

"But, don't you need to inform chang about it ?" Jin hee asked looking towards yoona.

"There is no need for that ...he will be fine without me also " Yoona answered diverting her gaze.

"Okay, then let's go" Jin hee cheered and they both headed out of the room .

While in the hotel room , chang wook came back , and called yoona but, no answer came "Where is she ?" Chang asked to himself.

He went towards the bathroom but, no one was their , he started to panic a little while searching for her in the room ...suddenly, his eyes went on the cell phone which was kept on the nightstand beside the bed.

He picked it up and seen the message which was already opened on the screen..."Did she read it ?" Chang wook mumbled to himself.

He quickly shoved the phone inside his pocket before heading out of the room to look for yoona ...He went to jeon and jin hee's room "Hey, jeon where is jin hee and yoona ?" Chang asked to jeon who was watching movie in his room.

"Oh, yoona didn't tell you that, they are going for shopping " Jeon asked to which chang shook his head and said "I was not in my room " Chang given an explanation.

After having small talk with jeon, chang went back in his room and started tracking yoona's location on his mobile phone.

After sometime , he finally successfully tracked yoona and seen her location at one mall , he sighed in relief .

(AT THE MALL)

Yoona was just seeing the dresses which jin hee was showing her as she was having no mood and no money to buy those dresses.

She remained silent, still lost in her thoughts thinking what she should do next ?....finally, after thinking for sometime .."He don't love me . He just want to kill me ...so, why should i stay for him...i will not loose this chance and escape far away from him" Yoona thought to herself.

She called out for jin hee who was seeing some more dresses for herself "Jin hee actually, i need to use the washroom...i will be back soon" Yoona said and walked out of the shop .

She started heading towards the exit of the mall when suddenly, one arm grabbed her waist and turned her around facing him . Yoona gasped seeing the person... it was chang wook ...he leaned forward and whispered in her ear "Trying to escape"

Before yoona can answer they both heard jin hee 's voice from behind them "Yah, ji chang wook what are you doing here ?" She raised her eye brows.

Chang let go off yoona and said "Nothing, i was just worried about yoona " 

"Ooooh, so now you can't even live for an hour without her" Jin hee said in a mocking tone while chang wook remained expressionless .

"Okay, let's go yoona " Chang said and gripped yoona's wrist tightly.

"Hey, i will also come with you" Jin hee said and followed behind them to the car.

Yoona was nervous fiddling with her fingers not knowing what will happen when she will reach in her room ?

The whole car ride was really silent except at the times when jin hee spoke and chang or yoona given some answers to her questions.

As they reached back to the resort ....Chang held yoona's wrist firmly and was about to drag her into his room when jin hee stopped him "Yoona, don't you want to see the dresses i buyed for you " Jin hee asked.

Before yoona can answer chang cut her off "Actually, i have something important to talk...she will come after that"

"No, we will talk later " Yoona said and yanked her hand out of chang's  grip ..she walked towards jin hee and grabbed her hand "Let's go" Yoona said to jin hee and she nodded before walking with her.

Chang remained still on his place ,glaring at yoona .

***********

Chang waited for yoona to come back but, she never came out of jin hee's room ..she remained in her room..till evening.

"Yoona, i am really tired...i am going to rest now" Jin hee said and flopped on the bed ..while yoona knows that this a signal for her to get out of the room .

"Okay i will be leaving now" Yoona said and walked out of jin hee's room but, she didn't want to  go back in her room cause she was knowing that, chang will be waiting for her like a predator.

So, instead of going inside the room she thought to take a stroll on the beach.

Yoona was sitting on the cold sand and was seeing the sunset when, she seen someones shadow in front of her ...she whipped her head around and turned towards the person.

She gasped as she seen chang standing their glaring at her ..she quickly stood up and backed away from him ...But, chang stopped her by holding her wrist and yanked her towards him "You thought ..you can escape from me" Chang said gritting his teeth .

"Let go ...." Yoona struggled under his grasp . Chang looked towards her once more before throwing her on to his shoulder and walking away from the beach.

She pound his back with her fist but, it was of no use . As chang got inside the room , he locked the door behind him before throwing yoona on to the bed.

Yoona yelped as he thrown her on the bed while chang stood their crossing his hand in front of his chest.

"So, now explain ...why did you tried to run away when i clearly told you not to ?" Chang asked even after knowing the answer.

Yoona glared at him before speaking "First , you tell me what was that message about ?." Yoona came straight to the point.

Chang looked at her with a smirk "It was all about the plan that is...how you are going to end up ?" Chang mocked her with an evil grin.

She walked towards him and asked "You really want to kill me ?" ..She looked directly into his eyes and chang's eyes soften for a second before it went back to the same cold form.

He diverted his gaze and said "This is how plan goes yoona ...one have to die in the end either you or me...and as you see ..right now, it is clear ...you are one who is going to die "

Yoona looked at him furiously "If you always just wanted to kill me then, why did you took  care of me, comforted me ...and all that what you did.....why ...why ?" Yoona yelled loudly at chang wook with tears rolling down her cheeks .

Chang moved closer to her face and whispered "You really wanna know ...huh..." 

"Then, listen ..i was just playing with you and...you buyed it very well and even fallen for me.....and it was really fun to play with you ...sometime hard sometime soft ...it was really fun to mock you, hurt you and then take care of you " Chang completed and laughed loudly.

While yoona remained still on her place ...she yelled after a long pause "You bastard" She brought her hand up to slap him but, chang grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer "You think you can do that again" Chang said and pushed yoona on the floor.

"Don't try anything stupid " Chang said before heading out of the room leaving yoona crying on the floor.

YOONA'S POV

I was feeling broken and betrayed with his words...how can he play with my feelings ?...i..i really loved him and thought he will change and will love me back.

But, i think my hopes were too high..all he wanted was to kill me ...and i don't even know why ?.....i think, i really don't deserve anybody's love.

No mother , no father...just no one .....I am just a burden for everyone even for my kidnapper when, i didn't even asked for anything , just for their love.

Today, i really hope ..i could have died that day 8 years ago cause this feeling of being broken completely is more painful than anything.

I slowly closed my eyes and tried to relax myself, trying to control the tears which were coming out of my eyes...."Who are you crying for yoona ?...no one deserve these tears ...they are just worthless for everyone" I mumbled to myself .

Suddenly, i heard the room door opened and i already know it is chang ...he walked towards me and stopped right in front of me "Get up and get ready ...we need to go for dinner others are waiting " He said in a rough yet calm voice.

"I don't want to eat " I said slowly and turned my back at him.

Suddenly, he grabbed my arm roughly and yanked me up in sitting position ..."Don't you dare say no, for my order..you will just yes and nothing else" He said and i given him expressionless look.

"I don't care " I said and walked inside the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind me .

As i entered ...i heard chang wook pounding his fist on the door "Yoona, come out right now or i will brake this damn door" He yelled while pounding his fist on the door.

I didn't answered and just sat down on the floor leaning my back against the door...after sometime..pounding stopped and everything , went silent.

I slowly went under the shower and turned it on.....

**********

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I came back inside the room with food plate in my hand...but, yoona was nowhere in the room 'Is she still in the bathroom' I asked to myself cause, its been more than hour since...i left the room.

I walked towards the bathroom and banged on the loudly "Yoona ...im yoona..come out ...right now..i am not doing..anything open this damn door" I said while banging on the door but, no sound came from other side all i can hear was the sound of the shower.

I kicked the door with all the strength inside me and it opened or more clearly broken.

I got inside the bathroom and what i seen left me in shock....their was yoona lying on the floor with a lot of blood , blood was coming out of the cut on her wrist.

", " I cursed under by breath and walked towards her and took her in my arms "Yoona...yoona ..." I tried to wake her up.

"Ahhh, this stupid girl...why did you do this ?" I was having no idea..what i suppose to do now....i was getting panic ...

Yoona please bear it a little..i murmured and took her out of the bathroom , i placed her on the bed and started wrapping bandages on her wrist ...i don't know when a tear drop escaped my eyes.

Suddenly, i heard a small laugh ...i turned my head and seen yoona with a smirk on her face "So, how was it ?....do you always cry for someone whom you are going to KILL "