HARASSHED

AVENGING FATE

YOONA'S POV

I woke up and clutched my head with my hands "My head hurts as hell" I said quiet loud ...i looked around and i was in ji chang wook's room 'How did i get here ?' I asked to myself.

Suddenly, a flashback came into my mind of me first slapping him and then, kissing him 'Oh, what did i do last night...i don't remember anything'...i mentally yelled at myself for drinking that soju .

 I was in my thoughts when suddenly, bathroom door opened revealing ji chang wook . The water was dripping from his wet hairs, he was wearing loose grey t-shirt with black shorts.

My eyes went to his lips where i kissed him last night "Do you wanna kiss me again ?" Chang wook said snapping me out of my thoughts , i quickly turned my gaze and looked away.

I can feel him having his signature smirk on his face , he started walking closer to me ...i don't want him coming any closer so, i stood up and tried to walk out of the room but, as always i was stopped by the devil .

He grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed , before i can think anything he came and hovered on top of me "Yah..get off me " I yelled while trying to push him away.

"I was not knowing you were so much erted " He said while pinning my both wrists on the bed.

"That...k..kiss doesn't mean anything...i..i was just drunk" I  said while stuttering.

"I never talked about kiss don't you remember what happened last night...when you were sitting on a bed and stripping your clothes in front of me " He said with an mischievous grin on his face.

"Don't lie i neve....." Before i could complete another flash back came into my mind of me stripping in front of him and saying i have nothing to hide.

'' i cursed at myself .

"Now do you remember ...so, now i know that you really enjoy it when i kiss you, touch you right" He said and my eyes grew wide.

"No, i feel disgusted with your touch " I spat  while trying to take my wrists out of his grasp.

"Don't lie ...i know you enjoy it " He said and smashed his lips onto mine and kissed me but..this time the kiss was different, he kissed me softly, their was no anger in it .

For a minute i completely forgot everything and closed my eyes but, never kissed him back ....'No, yoona he is bad ...he you ' My inner self yelled at me to push him away but, my heart says to hug him tight.

I shoved all the thoughts away and pushed him with my all strength making him fall beside me on the bed . I jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room back to my dark room.

I quickly reached in that room and locked it from inside ....i touched my lips just as i did it 1 year ago..i was feeling butterflies in my stomach.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I can't believe i kissed her softly ...i really can't believe i did it ...i don't know what i am feeling right now, my heart is beating fast .

That night also... same happened, i was about to ruin her but, when i seen her unconscious with tears on her cheeks i just didn't feel to do anything bad with her instead ..i felt guilty .

So, i just made it look like i her.

'I don't know.... what you are doing with me im yoona ...how will i take my revenge like this ?, how will i kill you in front of that bastard ?'

I stood up and i was about to walk out of the room when, suddenly my phone rang up it was JI IN SUNG my brother.

"Hello" I answered the call.

"Hey, hyung how are you ?" He asked cheerfully.

"I am fine ....so, how is the plan going did he contact you ?" I asked.

"Yes, i called to tell you that...he agreed for paying the money "

"That's really good ..." Before i can complete he cut me off

"But hyung, don't you think you are too harsh with that girl you really shot her ....how can you do that ?'" In sung asked .

"I have to and don't forget she have to die in the end so, why to show any mercy on her ?"

"But,....." Before he can complete i heard a noise of gun shot on the phone .

"Hey....buddy aa...are you okay ?" I asked but no answer came and call was hanged up by him.

Without wasting any second i called my man ..he picked up the call "Yah ...where are you and what is happening their ?" I almost yelled on the phone cause i was sure that  Im song reached their.

"Boss..im song found out the callers location ...and he is chasing him ......i will try my best to stop him don't worry " He said sounding worried.

"Do it , don't let im song catch him okay " I said and hanged up the call .

I sighed heavily feeling frustration and anger inside me ...more than that i was worried about my brother i hope he is okay ...please we safe .

(AFTER 1 HOUR)

After long 1 hour finally my man called me and said "Sir, everything is okay now..your man is completely fine he just got shot in his shoulder but...now we are back "

I was relieved but still, was worried hearing that, he got shot in his shoulder "Okay." I said and hanged up the call.

I called In sung and he picked it up " Hey, are you okay...where are you ? Go to the doctor i know you are shot in your arm so do it fast" I said being worried.

"Hyung don't worry i am fine bullet just touched my shoulder ..i am okay "

"Hey no need to do anything now i will do it myself okay "

"But, hyung ..." ..."No, means no" I yelled at him for not listening to me .

"Okay, now rest and i will meet you at grandma's place so , go their ."

"Okay hyung ..okay "

"Don't forget to take treatment okay and one more thing throw that phone..."

"Hyung i already did that don't worry now, bye " He said and hanged up the call.

I sighed with relief i was so worried ..he is the only one i have .

Now, its time to teach im song  his lesson ..this time what i will show him something which will break him completely.

This time i won't do anything i will make someone else do it 

"I will make him call me directly and beg me to let his daughter go."

I went out of my room and made my way towards the room where yoona is .

I went inside but, she was nowhere in the room, then a bathroom door opened she came out in casual shirt and blue jeans.

I went inside but, she was nowhere in the room, then a bathroom door opened she came out in casual shirt and blue jeans     

(This is how she looked)

I turned my gaze and said "Come out in 10 minutes we have to go somewhere " 

"Where ?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"You don't need to know just come out in 10 minutes" I said before going out of the room.

************

(NARRATOR'S POV)

Chang wook took yoona to an deserted closed Mill  "Why are we here ?"  Yoona asked looking around.

"You will know soon,so just wait here i will be back " Chang wook said before moving away.

Yoona stood their waiting for ji chang wook but, suddenly she seen some man's coming towards her they all were well built mans looked more like the erts and thiefs.

Yoona slightly took a step back being afraid of these mans.

"Ji chang wook " Yoona yelled loudly when she seen those mans coming closer to her.

But, no one answered 'Did he left me here alone' Yoona thought to herself.

But, suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him she looked up to see a man in his late 30s he has a erted smirk on his face .

She looked around while trying to take her wrist out of his grasp just to see other mans looking towards her with their lustful eyes.

"Let me go" yoona yelled while struggling in that man's grasp.

While other man's started laughing loudly and that man pushed yoona towards other man who grabbed her hairs and tried to kiss her but, she tried to resist and push him away.

Till that time others also started to touch her body trying to tear her clothes away..."Please let go...ji chang wook please help.." She yelled while crying.

But, looks like no one heard her they continued harassing her and tearing her clothes leaving scratches of their nails on her skin.

"Please ....stop " Yoona whispered in between of sobs . 

"STOP....your work is done." Suddenly a voice came from behind which made all of them to stop harassing her.

Yoona collapsed on the floor as they left her ...They all walked towards chang wook who was standing in front . He handed them money for their work.

Chang wook looked towards yoona whose clothes were completely tored now, her arms and shoulders were covered with red scratches .

She was lying on the ground sobbing uncontrollably.

Chang wook walked towards her and crouched down up to her level . Yoona opened her eyes and looked towards him with her red puffy eyes.

Chang wook picked her up in bridal style and started walking towards his car while yoona just remained silent with her eyes closed .

******************

YOONA'S POV

I can't believe he made all those mans to harass me...What they did brought all the bad memories back to me and i can't help but to cry..... suddenly, i felt being carried ..i opened my eyes just to see chang wook carrying me in bridal style .

I closed my eyes again not wanting to see his face.

He settled me on the passenger seat and put the seat belt before starting to drive...in this whole ride i never once opened my eyes but, i can't control tears which were coming out of my eyes ...i can still feel their disgusted lustful touches on my body.

I will not mind if he killed me today cause, i just want to be free from this pain and disgusted feeling.

He stopped the car and came to my side to carry me but, as i felt his hands on my body , i pushed him away with all the strength remaining in me.

He stumbled back and given me a confused ..yet guilty look , i can't believe he looked guilty.

I walked out of the car towards the house ..somehow , i made it till inside while stumbling, i was in pain from all the scratches on my body.

I just went and dropped myself on the couch and closed my eyes feeling numb.

But, suddenly i felt someone's hand touching the corner of my lip were  it sting a little.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------